Not beside you

By Ridhima_Gehlot

The story starts from the marriage day of Bondita with Chandrachur. But Bondita runs away from her marriage... More

Introduction of the characters
Fighting for our dreams
Unknown person
Reunion after 8 years
Everything has changed
First Day of court
The Meeting
Mere Rakshak Babu
Hangout
The poison
Secret Meeting
Broken Hearts
Love Confession
A New beginning
The ring
The Driver
Fulfilling my promise
Plan execution
I am just unlucky in love
Protecting my loved ones
The Clue
I hate you Bondita Das !
Note
The accusation
The missing evidences
I am just fed up of this
The arrival of new guest
The savage Radha Bondita Das
The Punishment
Revenge completed
Preparation for Birthday celebration
Birthday celebration
Bondita ran from Roy Choudhury Haveli
Where is Radha ?
Panic attack
Aarif is here !
A mother's suffering
The Panchayat
The real culprit
Anirudh goes to meet Bondita
Radha is with Anirudh
The village fair
Radha's plan
Preparation for Anirudh's Birthday Celebration
Anirudh's Birthday party
The rooftop meeting
The stranger in the room
Anirudh Vs Aarif
Bondita and Aarif's argument
Goodbye ?
A father's promise
A shock to Bondita
Heartbroken Anirudh
Anirudh is missing
The Truth ( part 1 )
The truth ( part 2)
The peaceful night
Bondita got shot !
Anirudh's emotional breakdown

The Mysterious Murder Case

538 54 61
By Ridhima_Gehlot

Bondita took her to the room and twisted her ears.

Radha - Ahh Ma dard ho raha hai........

Bondita - Mana kiya hai na tujhe unn logo ke pass mat ja fir kyu gayi tum vaha

Radha - Ma pehle kaan toh chodo bahut dard ho raha hai.

Bondita releases her ears.

Radha - Ma mujhe yaha nahi rehna, yaha sab bahut bure hai , sab mujhpar chillate hai , pehle vo budhe dadaji aur ab apke ye Satha Babu

Bondita - isliye mene bola tha ki unke pass mat jana, ab agar mein court nahi gayi toh ye Satha Babu mujhe bhi aise hi daatenge. Kya Radha chahti hai ki uski ma ko daat pade ?

To which Radha nodded her head in no.

Bondita - toh please mujhe Jane do mein Vada karti hu ki court se vapas aane ke baad tumhare sath pakka khelungi.

Radha - Shotti !!!

Bondita - Ha baba Shotti. Accha ab mein chalti hu.

Saying this she was about to leave but Radha helded her hand. She gave her a questioning look to which she answered.

Radha - Ma agar ye hum par chillate hai toh hum yaha kyu reh rahe hai ? Hum jaise London mein raha karte the vaise bhi toh reh sakte hai na?

Bondita couldn't answer her this question but she knew she will not leave without getting any answer so she said.

Bondita - beta bas khuch din aur fir mein sab thik kar dungi.

She got convinced by her answer because she believed that her mother will do everything alright. Saying that Bondita left.

Bondita ( in mind) - Bas ye ek mahina fir mein tujhe vapas London bhej dungi aur fir yaha kabhi nahi aane dungi.

She was in her thoughts that suddenly she collided with Anirudh.

Bondita - Ouchhh..... Sorry apko lagi toh nahi ?

Anirudh ( shoutingly) - Andhi ho ? Dikhati nahi deta hai?

Bondita - Sorry vo....vo mein..........

Anirudh - Vo mein kya ? Pehle hi bahut der ho gayi hai ab chalo.

Bondita - jj....ji

They both left unknown to the fact that some eyes were watching them

At court

Anirudh and Bondita were doing there respective work, then one of the assistant of Anirudh came.

Assistant - Sir Ramba ka sucide case close kar de ?

Anirudh - Ha mujhe de do mein karva deta hu.

He handed over the file to Anirudh and left.

Anirudh - Bondita ye case close kar do vaise bhi ab koi family member hai nahi uss aurat ka jo ye case lad sake.

Bondita - Sir I want to read this case before closing, may I?

Anirudh - Sure

Bondita examined the case and she found something suspicious.

Bondita ( in mind) - ye reports padhne se toh Aisa lag raha hai sucide nahi murder hai. Mujhe ye baat barrister Babu ko batani hogi.

Bondita - Sir mujhe ek doubt hai

Anirudh - bolo kya hua ?

Bondita - Sir ye reports padhne se toh Aisa lag raha hai ki ye sucide nahi murder hai dekhiye na isme.............

Anirudh - toh tum kehna kya chahti ho ki mujhe khuch nahi aata ?

Bondita - na...nahi sir aisi baat nahi hai

Anirudh - toh chup chap tumhe Jo kaam diya jata hai vo karo, apni raay tabhi do jab mein mangu.

Bondita - Sorry sir

Bondita ( in mind) - nahi mein iss case ko aise nahi chhod sakti. Mein iss case ko solve karke rahungi bahaliye mujhe ye chup kar karna pade.

She hided the file in her bag and again started doing her work.

In the evening

Anirudh and Bondita came back home. Anirudh asked Bondita to get freshen up and come to study because he wanted to show him some papers. She agreed and left to get freshen up.

After getting freshen up she came to study.

Anirudh - Bondita mujhe tumse ek bahut zaruri baat karni hai !

Bondita - Ji ! Par mein pehle fan on kar deti hu.

She switched on the fan. As soon as the fan increased its speed some feathers began to fall.

Both of them were confused what was happening. Bondita took the initiative and was going to switch off the fan but she got slipped, but Anirudh held her. Some feathers dropped on Bondita's face which Anirudh removed slowly while staring at her. After sometime they both came out of their trance. Anirudh held Bondita's hand and said.

Anirudh - Mein pankha band kar deta hu, mere sath chalo varna fir gir jaogi.

They both were going towards the switchboard but suddenly Anirudh dropped a flower vase in which there were few beads. Their leg slipped because of the beads. While slipping they both fell into the bathtub.

Bondita was on the top of Anirudh.

Anirudh tried to get up but in that attempt he fell on the top of Bondita.

Both of them looked at each other. Bondita got lost in his dark eyes and muscular bodies. This was not the first time she was this close to him but today her stomach was doing butterflies by looking at his body. Her eyes fell on his muscular chest which could be seen because of two open buttons.

Ye sab kya ho raha hai yaha !!!!!!

______________________________________

Hello guys if you liked the chapter then please vote and comment. Tell me about your opinion or your guesses. It will give me motivation to write another chapter as soon as possible. Thank you so much for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 15.9K 46
Bondita Roy Choudhary became a barrister in London just like her Pati Babu wished. Now, she was an adult, returning to India. Although they had take...
32.3K 2.9K 52
Bondita grew up to be a fine woman and returned to Tulsipur after getting her degree. Now, she has achieved her and Anirudh's dream-being the first f...
13K 731 14
Hi Guys...!! 👋 Mature content 🔞 This is my 2nd story of anidita...(a short story) based on Dushmani between Tulsipur and Krishna nagar and Anirudh...
81.1K 5.9K 63
This is a fan fiction based on an Indian tv series "Barrister babu " aired on Colors tv. The story's background is 1920s and it deals with perils of...