๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐‚๐„๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๏ฟฝ...

By kpopxanimefan1234

{๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐‘๐„๐†๐‘๐„๐“๐’} Wei WuHui, the Yiling Matriarch, perished... More

๐’๐„๐‚๐“๐’ ๐†๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ
๐๐„๐– ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘
็ฌฌไธ€็ซ 
็ฌฌไบŒ็ซ 
็ฌฌไธ‰็ซ 
็ฌฌๅ››็ซ 
็ฌฌไบ”็ซ 
็ฌฌๅ…ญ็ซ 
็ฌฌไธƒ็ซ 
็ฌฌๅ…ซ็ซ 
็ฌฌไน็ซ 
๐Ž๐‚ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’' ๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐’
๐Ž๐‚ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’' ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐‚๐„

็ฌฌ้›ถ็ซ 

617 41 9
By kpopxanimefan1234

· · ────── ·𖥸· ────── · ·

"Great news! Wei WuHui is dead!"

A day hadn't fully past yet, but news of the infamous Yiling Matriarch's death had already spread like wildfire.

From the most prominent cultivation sects to rogue cultivators, it seem like everyone were gossiping about the Seige on the Burial Mounds. Led by the Four Great Sects and followed by hundreds of smaller sects.

"The Yiling Matriarch has died? Who could have killed her?"

"Who other than her Shidi, Jiang Cheng, putting an end to his own martial sibling for the greater good. Jiang Cheng led the Four Sects of Yunmeng Jiang, Lanling Jin, Gusu Lan, and Qinghe Nie to destroy her home."

"Didn't I also heard that Hanguang-Jun, Lan WangJi, also had a hand in leading the siege. I mean, after all, his fiance, Wei WuXian, was injured by the hands of his own twin."

"I must say, good riddance!"

"Good riddance indeed! We finally eliminated this wretch!"

═════════╕

The usual lights in those silvery-grey eyes had disappeared as they gazed upon the carnage in front of her. The destruction of her second home.

╘═════════

"If not for the Yunmeng Jiang Sect's adopting and teaching her and her brother, they would have been hobos living on the streets, let alone causing mayhem as bold as the ones these days. The late head of the Jiang Sect raised them as his own children, yet she defected them and became the enemy of the cultivation world, bridging shame upon the Jiang Sect, even leading to its near-extermination. She is the prime example of biting the hand that feeds her!"

"Jiang Cheng allowed this wretch to live for too long. If I were him, at the time of the defection, I wouldn't have just stabbed her. In fact, I would have thoroughly examined the disciples of the sect again, so that she doesn't do those crazy things she did later on. Who cares about the so called 'considerations' that he gave to his childhood friend."

"Tsk, tsk, not even her dear brother could control her. He was too lenient on her and look at how that got him."

═════════╕

"WEI WUHUI!" Grey eyes looked up, seeing a familiar figure in purple storming toward her. Whipping away the walls of fierce corpse that she had commanded. Thundering eyes glaring through her.

╘═════════

"That's merely hearsay. Although Jiang Cheng was one of the main forces, he did not give Wei WuHui the final blow. Because she cultivates the Demonic Path, Wei WuHui's powers had backfired and she was ripped to shreds."

"Hahaha! That's karma! The fierce corpse thatbshe created are like unleashed dogs, biting everyone that they come across. It serves her right to be chewed to death!"

"But, if not for Jiang Cheng making a plan that aimed at Wei WuHui's weaknesses, the siege might not have succeeded. Should I remind you folks of the item that Wei WuHui possesses? Did you forgot about the day that three thousand cultivators were completed annihilated?"

═════════╕

Bloods gushes from her lip and from the opened wound in her stomach. The shine from the sword reflected the tearful yet hatred filled expression on her beloved Shidi's face. All she could was give him a reassuring smile.

╘═════════

"I heard that it was more than three thousand, possibly five thousand."

"She's most certainly out of her mind!"

"It's a good thing that she destroyed that evil creation of her's before she died. Otherwise, if it was left in this world to harm humankind, her sins would have been worse."

"Oh well. Hmm...you know, back then, Wei WuHui was one of the most promising cultivators, coming from a highly distinguished sect and finding success at a young age. How on Earth did she end up where she is now?"

═════════╕

"I'm sorry and..." a soft whisper slipped from her bloodied lip as Jiang WanYin can't stop the gasp that fell from his mouth as he felt a rough hand grabbing his collar and pulling him away from the broken maiden

╘═════════

"This proves that one can only cultivate by following the right path. Using these unorthodox methods would only seem beneficial at first glance. Look, what happened in the end? Not even a whole corpse was left of her."

"Not everything was because of her cultivation path. Wei WuHui's personality is quite immoral. One's deeds will be paid one way or another; what goes around always comes around."

═════════╕

"Thank you." The last smile from his Shijie's imprinted in his mind as he was pulled away by the fierce corpses that she commanded, almost like they were pushing him away to safety, as their master pulled out her deathly weapon. Before a bright red light engulfed the whole mountain

╘═════════

After Wei WuHui's tragic death, the topic in discussions and gossips were mostly the same, with a few unconventional opinions being brought down immediately.

However...there was this single thing that stayed in the back of everyone's mind.

Wei WuHui's soul...cannot be summoned by anyone. Almost like her soul vanished for eternity.

Some say it might have been torn apart by the millions of ghost that devoured her.

Other says that it might have escaped.

Who knows?

If it was the first, then all is well. Then again, nobody doubts the fact that the Yiling Matriarch has the power to move mountains and empty oceans.

If it was the last, her soul would eventually return to revive in her body. And when the day comes, the cultivation world, or even all of mortal land, would be faced with the most insane damnation and revenge, sinking into nothing but chaos and despair.

The many cultivation sects set one hundred and twenty stone beasts on top of the Burial Mounds and initiated frequent soul-summoning rituals, followed by strict lookouts and searches for any strange occurrence from all over the world.

First year...nothing.

Second year...nothing.

Third year...nothing.

Thirteen years...still nothing.

As time goes by, more and more people began to believe that, maybe, the Yiling Matriarch actually perished.

Even if she was capable of turning the world upside down, it was finally her turn to be toppled over.

Nobody would remains at the top for all of eternity...legends are only legends after all.

═════════╕

With my blood,
Drawn by my hand,
I sacrifice my body to you.
My soul shall disappear...
Humbly I await you,
Yiling Matriarch,
WEI WUHUI!

╘═════════

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

(Please correct my translation if I'm wrong and the GIFs and pictures used in this chapter does not belong to me, but their rightful owners)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 331 45
[Mo Dao Zu Shi x Reader] โ”€โ”€โLotus Serenadeโžโ”€โ”€ In the enchanting world of...
110K 12.5K 68
Two famous clans of the Cultivational world, forever at odds because of a curse, are trapped in a war they cannot escape. Until one day, the fateful...
64.4K 1.8K 94
Lan Mei, or her courtesy name, Lan Anhe, is the youngest sibling of Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen. She is deemed as the most beautiful woman in her clan...
22K 1.8K 21
Xiao Zhan is a pediatrician but also a dream healer, He inherited his gift from his mother before she was killed by an obsessed admirer, Zhan's fathe...