The Enchantress² | N + E Mika...

Por Kinky_BabyGirl14

-Book 2- A Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson love interest book. ... Más

Authors Note
Banner
Characters
Preface
Chapter 1 - Return of the Heretic
Chapter 2 - Unanswered Questions
Chapter 3 - Of Witches, Secrets, and Family Ties
Chapter 4 - The Unseen Protector
Chapter 5 - Reunions and Confessions
Chapter 6 - Morning Surprises and Midnight Revelations
Chapter 7 - A Desperate Plan
Chapter 8 - Bound by Chains, Freed by Fury
Chapter 9 - Unintended Consequences
Chapter 10 - The Davina Problem
Chapter 11 - A Game of Memories
Chapter 12 - A Vengeful Reunion
Chapter 13 - Revelations and Complications
Chapter 14 - A House Divided
Chapter 15 - Gifts, Betrayals, and Threats
Chapter 16 - Between Dreams and Reality
Chapter 17 - A Miracle and a Tragedy
Chapter 18 - Protecting the Future
Chapter 19 - Reclaiming the Kingdom
Chapter 20 - A Heretic Unleashed
Please Read
Chapter 21 - A Night of Revelry and Mayhem
Chapter 22 - A Game of Truth and Consequences
Chapter 23 - A Dangerous Gamble
Chapter 24 - Monsters Within
Chapter 25 - Making Choices
Chapter 26 - A Moment of Peace and a Desperate Plan
Chapter 27 - Thanksgiving Surprises
Chapter 28 - Unintended Consequences
Chapter 29 - Love, Loss, and the Power of Family
Chapter 30 - The Unwanted Alliances
Chapter 31 - Desperate Choices and the Unraveled Truth
Chapter 32 - The Sacrifice Play
Chapter 33 - Moving Forward with a Smile
Chapter 34 - Forever a Mikaelson
Chapter 35 - When the Past Comes Knocking
Chapter 36 - A Lethal Game of Secrets
Chapter 38 - Chains and Revelations
Chapter 39 - Magic, Miracles, and Mikaelsons
Chapter 40 - Deceit, Confrontations, and Magical Showdowns
Chapter 41 - The Unfinished Prophecy
Chapter 42 - Family Under Siege
Chapter 43 - The Mindscape Connection
Chapter 44 - The Resilience of Phoebe Mikaelson
Chapter 45 - The Society of Shadows and Saviors
Chapter 46 - Fighting for Control
Chapter 47 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 48 - Happily Ever After?
Chapter 49 - In the Name of Love
Chapter 50 - Promises and Lullabies
Chapter 51 - A Message from the Grave
Chapter 52- A Family Scattered
Chapter 53 - Flames of Desperation
Chapter 54 - Back From the Dead
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - Blades, Magic, and Mikaelson Shenanigans

Chapter 37 - Interventions and Confessions

475 25 20
Por Kinky_BabyGirl14

"So, Thanksgiving with those who want to kill us? What could possibly go wrong?" I sigh out as I hold dresses up while Klaus and Elijah watch me, each with their own brand of smirk on their face.

I shake my head, trying to ignore the nagging feeling in my stomach that tells me this is a mistake.

"You are the one who wanted to put an end to our charade." Klaus reminds me and I roll my eyes as I look at him in the mirror.

I straighten my posture and take a deep breath, deciding to trust Klaus and Elijah's judgment.

"Who is coming to dinner other than the liar, the wannabe Elijah and the bitch?" I ask, this time looking at Elijah with raised eyebrows.

"Well Kol wouldn't miss an event that will provide him entertainment." Elijah starts before I add, "Which means Kelsey will be there as well,"

Klaus chuckles. "Always a pleasure to have Kelsey around. She keeps things interesting."

I shake my head with a small smile, knowing full well that Kelsey always manages to stir up trouble whenever she's around.

"What of Delilah, Ezra and Hayley?" Elijah asks and I shrug, "Probably will be in Bayou today with the wolves, but what about Rebekah and Freya?" I ask with brows raised.

"They probably won't be joining since Aurora and Tristan just tried to stake Rebekah and Freya won't let her be alone." Klaus tells me amused.

I nod, processing the information before turning back to Klaus and Elijah. "Alright, let's do this. But I'm warning you both, I am in a bitchy mood, they do anything and I will hurt them all."

Klaus grins wickedly while Elijah smiles, having given up, "I can feel the holiday spirit already!"

Elijah leaves the room, and Klaus smiles enthusiastically while I give him a devilish smile.

A formal dinner table has been set up in the courtyard, the bar filled with fancy decanters full of various forms of alcohol and non-alcoholic options for Phoebe, along with plates of grapes, cheese, and bread as hors d'oeuvres. 

Lucien is at the bar, pouring himself a glass of bourbon, when Tristan arrives with flowers in a large pot in his hand.

"Aw, flowers for me? You shouldn't have!"

Tristan rolls his eyes as he lays the pot of flowers on the other end of the bar, and Lucien pops a grape into his mouth before sitting on one of the barstools.

"They're for the lady of the house. The well-mannered bring a gift when invited to dinner. I assume you brought nothing?" Tristan says with a sly smile.

"Nothing but my charming personality and my deepest respect for you, that's gift enough," Lucien retorts, taking a sip of his bourbon.

Lucien looks over the flowers and chuckles lowly with a knowing smirk, "You got Phoebe flowers?"

Tristan narrow his eyes at Lucien before looking over at the flowers and back at Lucien, "What of it?"

Lucien simply shrugs with his smirk still firmly in place, "You'll see."

Phoebe stands at the top of the stairs, all dressed up with the dress elegantly highlighting her baby bump and her hair plaited by Klaus. 

When she spots Lucien and Tristan, she sighs and rubs her head as she clutches the baby monitor for the twins tightly in her hand.

Phoebe had sealed their room from anyone not of Mikaelson blood or herself.

As she descends the stairs, Lucien and Tristan look over and watch as she walks down to join them.

"Phoebe, you look stunning," Tristan says, taking her hand and placing a kiss on the back of it.

"Thank you, Tristan. What you are two gossiping about?" Phoebe ask as she looks at Lucien where he is still smirking.

"Tristan got you flowers." Lucien says as he gestures to the pot next to him.

"Just what I need, another thing in this house to keep alive." Phoebe says as she reaches over and touches the pot that the flowers are sitting in.

Tristan frowns at Phoebe's words while Lucien gives him a triumph smirk as he takes a sip of bourbon.

Just then, Klaus enters the room, having changed into a nice black velvet dinner jacket over his usual dark henley and jeans.

"Lovely. We're all getting along!" Klaus says with a big smile.

"Mmm, like a fuse and a match." Lucien answers as Klaus joins us at the bar, standing close behind me as he pours himself a drink which makes Phoebe grin slightly as his other hand comes to rest on the small of her back.

Lucien trains his eyes on Phoebe before his eyes drop to her baby bump. "How's your little parasite doing, Phee?"

Phoebe shoots him a glare, "Call my son a parasite again and you will be leaving here with more holes in your body then when you arrived." Phoebe threatens while Klaus watches her with an amused smile before changing the topic of conversation.

"I take it Aurora is on her way?" Klaus asks Tristan.

As if hearing her name, Aurora waltzes into the room in a vintage, dark-purple velvet dress with large, puffy sleeves and smiles widely at those in the room.

"I'm sorry I'm late. Just freshening up. I did want to look pretty." Aurora says while Phoebe rolls her eyes while looking over the alcohol, really needing a drink now.

Lucien moves towards Aurora and Klaus steps away from her to greet Aurora, leaving Phoebe to her thoughts. She can't help but feel a bit uneasy around Aurora, knowing her history with Klaus. 

She reaches over and grabs a non-alcoholic drink and finishing it off in one sip but it doesn't seem to give the relief that alcohol would have.

"You look like you are on the verge of killing someone." Kelsey says as she and Kol join us, standing next to me.

"That's why." Kol says as he gestures to Aurora, who is now laughing at something Lucien said.

Phoebe watches them for a moment before turning her attention back to Kelsey and Kol. "I just don't trust her, that's all."

"Who is she?" Kelsey asks as her eyes never leave Aurora, judging her every move.

"Other than our other half of our entertainment for tonight? An ex love of Nik's." Kol explains as he takes a sip of his drink.

Kelsey nods in understanding before turning to face Phoebe. "Well, don't worry. We've got your back." She says confidently, placing a comforting hand on Phoebe's shoulder.

"Other than that, how is my nephew doing?" Kol asks, trying to change the subject.

Phoebe smiles gently as she rubs her belly slowly, "He is good. A lot quieter than the twins were at this stage. I think he is going to be a calm baby."

Phoebe leans her back against the bar, watching the three men interact as Aurora stood near, obviously enjoying the attention. Elijah descends the staircase and notices Phoebe staring over at Klaus as Kol and Kelsey flirt with each other behind her. 

Elijah clears his throat and everyone looks over at him as he starts to speak, "Welcome to our home! I do wish it was under better circumstances. We all face a common threat-- a prophecy warning that my siblings and I would all fall within a year. I fear my sister almost had."

Elijah pauses and Tristan goes to speak up but Elijah lifts his hand, silencing him, "First, I believe that introductions are in order."

"You all remember Kol." 

Kol says nothing but stares at their guests as Elijah continuing, "the woman in his arms is Kelsey, his beloved, a dear friend and ally of ours. And of course, " Elijah looks over at Phoebe, "Phoebe Mikaelson, mine and Niklaus' wife as well as the mother of our children."

Aurora's smile drops at the introduction as she stares over at Phoebe who is now giving her a condescending smile.

Elijah turns to face Aurora, "This is Aurora de Martel, Tristan's sister and an old flame of Niklaus."

Aurora's eyes lock onto Elijah, a hint of malice in her expression, "I hardly think 'old flame' is an appropriate term for what Niklaus and I had. We were more like fire and gasoline, always burning hot and explosive."

Kol chuckles at her comment, "Yes, I remember the days when you two were together. It was like watching a train wreck in slow motion."

Aurora glares at Kol while Kelsey and Phoebe fail at hiding their smiles.

Elijah clears his throat again, "Let's focus on the matter at hand."

Elijah and Klaus exchange a quick look while Phoebe smirks, knowing what's about to happen before Elijah continues, "Let us begin this evening's proceedings by formally acknowledging your clandestine alliance."

Elijah gestures at Tristan and Lucien, who both look stunned and a little afraid by this admission so early in the evening. However, after a moment, Lucien nervously replies to Elijah's statement, "Now gentlemen, before--"

Elijah quickly and patronizingly cuts Lucien off before he can finish his sentence, "Shh, shh, shh, shh. Lucien, please. Let's not ruin the dinner before it begins."

"And, do try to bear in mind, we expect and honest and productive negotiation this evening!" Klaus adds.

"Shall we begin?" Elijah asks as he extends his arm, towards the already set table.

Tristan and Lucien both sigh nervously, while Aurora just smiles, visibly amused by the drama of this conversation before they all move to the table.

"What now?" Kelsey asks in a whisper as she and Kol collects their drink as they slowly move to take their seat.

"Now the fun begins." Phoebe states with a small smirk before taking the seat between Elijah and Klaus.

There is a silence over the table and I reach over taking food, I plan to be eating this interrogation dinner unlike the others we have had. Kelsey seems to have the same idea as she pass me some of cranberry sauce while the others watch us.

"I rather enjoy Thanksgiving. The turkey, the cranberry sauce... The lies, the deceit, the betrayal... Perhaps we should begin this evening's proceedings with a little confession?" Elijah says, breaking the silence before Elijah gestures to the food on the table, "And do help yourselves."

Aurora pouts as she whines out, "So, this entire dinner is meant to be some boorish inquisition? How rude."

I roll my eyes at her childish behavior, "Oh, please, Aurora. You know exactly why we're here."

Tristan and Lucien exchange a look of apprehension before Tristan finally speaks up, "I'll start then. Lucien and I have always loathed each other. Had we arrived as allies with a bleak future, you would have doubted us. We sought to remove suspicion by maintaining appearances."

Elijah chuckles and rolls his eyes while Lucien swings gaze swings over to me and I give him a knowing smile.

"How did you figure out that we were working together?" Lucien asks, his eyes never leaving mine.

I lean forward with a wicked smile, "A birdie told me."

Lucien scowls as I use his own words against him.

"The bottom line is, we came to protect you ourselves. We have never wavered on this point." Lucien says and I scoff.

"I wouldn't exactly say that is true." I say which seems to grab Tristan's attention.

"I mean it was Aya that went after Rebekah in the first place. And let's not forget your little stunt with Cami." I say, looking pointedly at Lucien.

"Aya only meant to bring Rebekah back. So that we could protect her." Tristan says trying to hide the truth.

I raise my brows with a look of disbelief before lifting my hand and with a move of my fingers, the stake I took off Aya appears in my hand.

"Really? Because I had look over this special stake that you sent with Aya and if she had stabbed Rebekah with this then the prophecy would have started to be filled." I explain, placing the stake next to me on the table.

Tristan and Lucien exchange a nervous glance, clearly worried about how much I knew. Elijah, on the other hand, seems amused by the entire situation. Aurora seems lost and confused.

"I must say, Aya certainly has a talent for causing trouble," Elijah comments, breaking the tension in the room.

"Let's move on from here shall we?" Klaus recommends.

"Such as the medallion," Elijah finishes, unamused.

Tristan and Lucien seem alarmed by Elijah's revelation while Kol smirks, knowing this is going to be entertaining.

Kol leans over and whispers something to Kelsey but I keep my ears to the main conversation.

"I suppose it was my sister who shared that bit of information?" Tristan questions.

"You two are hardly conspiratorial geniuses." Klaus comments before he and Elijah glance towards me.

I sigh, placing my knife and fork on the plate, "I had a vision." I answer.

Lucien looks at me surprised and I give him a mock surprise as I say, "Did I forget to mention that I took your precious Alexis powers before killing her?"

"So you have it?" Tristan ask but I grin, leaning back as I grab some food the plate, "Maybe. Maybe not." I reply and he frowns.

"Where is dear Rebekah?" Aurora asks, bringing the attention back to her.

"Somewhere far from you." I tell her with narrowed eyes.

"No reason why I shouldn't be trusted with my sire's safety." Aurora pouts and I chuckle darkly, "She isn't here not for her safety but yours, Aurora. Klaus seems to still have a soft spot for you."

From the side of my eye, I see Elijah losing his patience rapidly, "Niklaus, will you politely remind me why we shouldn't just compel them all to give us what we want?"

"Because even though they aren't geniuses doesn't mean that they are stupid. If I were a betting woman I would say that they took precautions before joining us tonight." I answer instead of Klaus.

"Did you come up with that idea on your own or you get that information from someone else?" Lucien ask with a smug look as he pokes that he holds a secret of my own.

Tristan speaks up, bringing our attention to him, "Of course we made sure to have protection this time. We lost over a century of our lives because of you and your compulsion."

"I don't think my husband needs a lecture from you on betrayal." I tell Tristan with a blank look and narrowed eyes.

"Do you accuse me of something?" Tristan asks me, his eyes locking with mine.

"Give me a moment, I am sure I can come up with many things." I say with a fake smile.

"She speaks for you?" Tristan asks the table.

Klaus nods his head, "She does. And if you have any further issues, you can take it up with me." Klaus says coldly.

"Your wife is a bitch." Aurora mumbles out

Kelsey hears Aurora's comment and it seemly upsets her more than it does me as she slams her hands down on the table as she rises from the table.

"She's no bitch." Kelsey pause as grins as a glint shines in her eye, "But I am."

Kelsey reaches over, grabbing Aurora's hair and smashing her head into the table which breaks her nose. Tristan vamps from his seat, grabbing Kelsey and slamming her against the wall, with a makeshift stake in his hand from his chair that had just broken.

"Shouldn't have done that." I say as Kol vamps from his seat, grabbing Aurora as he looks at Tristan.

"Come on, Tristan. Give me a reason to end her." Kol says as he holds Aurora's heart in his hand.

"Harm my sister, and I'll be forced to return the favour." Tristan growls out to Kol.

A loud cry comes from the baby monitor in front of me and I give everyone around me an unimpressed look.

"You idiots have woken my daughters." I grit out as I stand to my feet while Lucien looks at me warily, "Do you know how hard it is to get them to sleep?!"

"Ad somnum" I say as I close my hand which causes Tristan, Lucien and Aurora drop to the floor or against their chair unconscious.

"I assume between the four of you, you can deal with these dumbasses while I try get the twins back to sleep." I say before turning on my heels and moving towards the stairs, towards the twins room.

I push open the door and Hope is standing in her cot with big, tear-filled eyes. I sigh sadly as I move forward and pick her up out of her cot.

"It's okay, princess. Mama won't let anything happen to our family." I whisper against her head as I hold Hope close, rocking her gently against my body.

Hope's little hands grip my shirt tightly as I place a kiss on the top of her head.

Hope's cries die down but she continues to sniffle as I battle down myself down into the rocking chair with Hope in my arms.

"Everything will be okay. I promise." I tell her as she reaches out and grabs onto the necklace that Elijah had given me.

I let out a shaky breath as I hold Hope close to me as I try to convince myself that everything will be alright. I hear movement and look over to see Faith staring at me with a small frown as she sits in her cot.

"It's okay, Faith. Mommy is here." I whisper to her as she reaches out for me.

I move up and pick her up as well before moving back to the chairs. Faith's hand wraps around my finger as I gently rock her back and forth in my arms.

"You're going to be okay, munchkins. It's just a storm. You're safe. This too will pass."

Hope still holds onto my necklace as Faith holds my pinky finger in her tiny hands.

"Everything is going to be alright." I tell them once more.

I kiss them both on their heads before I hold them close to me and settle into the rocking chair. I want to believe that everything will be alright, but I just...

I just don't want anything to happen to them.

A chill runs up my spine causing me to shiver.

Hope's sniffles slowly die down as she finally falls asleep in my arms. Faith is quickly falling asleep as well, her eyes beginning to droop and her breathing evening out.

"We're going to be just fine, aren't we." I whisper to them as they snuggle close to me.

I sigh deeply as I gently rock the chair back and forth, Faith's little hand wrapped around my finger. She's so peaceful like this, so sweet and innocent. While Hope has her head buried into my neck as one hand holds onto my necklace and the other holding tightly onto my shirt.

I can't bring myself to move, to place them back into their cot and leave to go deal with the mayhem that lays in wait for me outside this room.

But it's moments like this, being as simple as it may seem, that makes me the happiest. Moments where I can just sit here, with my children in my arms, rocking them back and forth as they sleep peacefully as I feel the tiny kicks of my son against me stomach which makes me smile gently.

We're going to be alright. I'm not going to let anything happen.

Everything is going to be okay.

I'll protect my family. I'll protect my children.

I'm not going to let those monsters get to them. I'm going to protect them with everything that I have, no matter what happens.

We're going to be okay. I repeat to myself over and over.

"I love you." I whisper into Hope's hair as she continues to sleep.

"I love you." I whisper as Faith holds onto me, as she smiles in her sleep.

I close my eyes and let out a deep breath as I focused on the sound of their gentle breathing and I feel nothing but peace as I do.

Despite the chaos that waited beyond the door of the nursery, I couldn't help but feel a sense of ease with my children sleeping in my arms. The soft rhythm of their breaths and the warmth of their little bodies lulled me into a trance-like state as I continued to rock the chair and hum softly to them. 

I wasn't thinking about what was going to happen, I was just in the moment and all I could feel was their love.

I'm not sure how long I rocked them like this, it could have been hours or it could have been minutes. But I don't care. It's so nice to be able to hold them like this without a care in the world. I wish I could stay here forever with them sleeping in my arms and just forget what happened earlier, forget what's happened to us.

But I do know that I hadn't realized until I heard the door creak open, only then did I open my eyes to see Elijah standing in the doorway and looking at me lovingly.

"How long have I been like this?" I ask softly.

His eyes wander to the sleeping children and he looked at them in the same way that I did, completely lost in the moment. It made me smile a little as I watched him look at them.

"Long enough." He says softly.

"How are they?"

"They're good. They're going to be okay." I let out a small sigh.

I can tell that he's going to say more but he doesn't. Instead, he walks to my side and took Hope from me, holding her in one arm and Faith in the other as he looked at me with a strange look that I can't quite place.

I look at him in confusion as I stand from the chair.

"There is something I need to tell you."

The tone of his voice had me worried, my eyes focus on him as I felt the tension, whatever he was going to say is going to put a damper on my mood.

"What is it?"

Elijah places Hope and Faith in their crib and looks at me, his eyes never wavering from my own. It didn't take a genius to figure out what was happening.

I laugh out softly as I hold the tiny knight that Klaus had carved for Rebekah in my hand, it had become Hope's favourite toy, before looking back at Elijah, "They sent you as the patsy."

"Klaus has disappeared with Lucien and Aurora got away from Freya." Elijah says, quick to the point.

I snort, not even surprised that we had everyone who posed a threat under our roof yet not a single one had died to get rid of the treat, it was just the Mikaelson luck.

I can feel Elijah's eyes watching me as he waited for some type of reaction but I showed none. I let out a breath and look over at Elijah as I place the knight back on the shelf, "I am starving."

"Is that all you have to say? That you are starving?" I can see the worry in his eyes and I don't want to tell him what I had been yearning to say.

How much I wanted to yell and scream that how could they let have happened but I know that would get us know where and would end up waking the twins up again. 

Elijah places a hand on my arm and pulls me into him, placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"You able to drink normal blood yet?" Elijah asks and I shake my head as I rest it against his chest.

I had discovered, like with the twins, that I could only drink blood if it came from the father of the baby in my womb, this time it being Elijah.

Elijah hooks his finger under my chin and lifts it so that I am looking into his eyes. I don't know what he sees in my eyes but he slowly lifts his wrist to his mouth and bites into it before offering it to me. I move my eyes down to his wrists as I lick my lips, feeling the hunger starting to take over me. I take his wrist and bring it to my mouth, feeling the warm blood flow into my mouth.

As I drink, Elijah wraps his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. I feel his lips on my forehead and I close my eyes, feeling a wave of comfort wash over me. I can feel the energy pulsing through me as I drink, my body coming alive with every drop of his blood that I consume. 

I finish drinking, I pull away from Elijah, licking my lips clean of his blood as Elijah pulls his wrist away and wipes the blood left on his wrist with a handkerchief. I smile gently as I place his hand on my bump, letting him feel our son kicking.

I pull my hair up into pony before turning back to the punching bag and letting out my frustration with each punch. The baby kicking had made me more emotional and irritable than usual. 

As I punched the bag, I couldn't help but think about the fact that Klaus and Lucien still hadn't surfaced and Aurora was running around my town while I was told to stay away from her for now.

Elijah and his morals are starting to get in the way of me protecting our family but I had promised to work on this matter as a family which meant going along with others plans.

I slam my fist against the bag with a grunt of frustration which makes the punching bag break while flying across the gym. I let out a string of curses under my breath as I had promised Marcel that I would stop breaking his equipment. 

Marcel's potential vampires stop their sparring and watch me for a moment which makes me roll my eyes as move towards it and pick up the broken bag, carrying it out to dump it where I had discarded the others that I had broken.

As I walk back into the gym, I find all those that were in the gym now unconscious on the floor. I look around suspicious.

Suddenly, Aurora appears in front of me which makes me take a step back but when I see it's her, I roll my eyes before moving over to where the pile of punching bags are and picking one up.

"What do you want, Aurora?" I sigh out as I walk past her, placing the bag onto the hook.

"I think you and I need to have a little heart-to-heart conversation." Aurora says and I turn to her, "Let me think about that? No."

But before I could take another step, my back is slammed against the wall and I can hear the brick behind me cracking.

"You shouldn't have touched me." I grit out as I grab her wrist, siphoning from her which makes her scream from the pain as I grab her throat with my other hand and throw her across the gym, she slams into the cage which leaves a dent in it.

Aurora gets back onto her feet with a smirk as she watches me with a glint in her eyes.

"Say what you want Aurora or I will start to remove limbs." I state, my voice low and dangerous as I advance towards her.

Aurora's smile doesn't falter as she takes a step closer to me, her eyes never leaving mine.

"Maybe I'm looking for the ways in which we are alike." She says with a shrug before she moves over and sits down on the nearby bench press.

"Well good luck with that." I mutter to her as I cross the gym.

"See, Nik's been obsessed with me for centuries, and now he's infatuated with you. What do you think the overlap is between us?" Aurora calls out to me and I stop walking, turning to face.

"Infatuated?" I snort in disbelief, "I think me and 'Nik' are way past infatuation." I say as I lift my hand, showing my rings.

Aurora looks at my rings with a smirk before standing up from the bench press and walking towards me.

"Ah, yes. Marriage. A true testament to your undying love for each other." She says sarcastically before getting closer to me, "Which I bet was Elijah's idea, not Nik's."

I look at her with narrowed eyes before chuckling, "You really can't get over the fact that he no longer loves you."

Aurora's eyes flash with anger as she takes a step closer to me. "Don't you dare talk to me about love. You have no idea what Nik and I had." She hisses, her voice venomous.

"And you have no idea what Nik and I have," I retort, my smirk.

Aurora's eyes flash with anger at my words, but she quickly composes herself before speaking again. "You know, Nik and I used to be like you and him. In love and bound together for eternity," she says, her voice laced with bitterness. "But then Elijah came along and ruined everything."

"Don't be so bitter, Aurora. We both know that if it came down to it, it is me he would choose." I say confidently, my voice filled with conviction.

Aurora smirks as if she knew something that I didn't, "I wouldn't be so sure of that if I were you. Me and Nik rekindled a few days ago and let's just say, the fire has never burned brighter." She says, her eyes flickering with a mischievous glint.

I raise an eyebrow in surprise with an amused look, "You mean that day the two of you kissed?" I asked.

Aurora says nothing which makes my eyes light up with amusement, "It was a trick, Aurora. I played with Lucien and Klaus played with you. We both got information that we needed. But that's all it was. Just a ploy." I explain, watching as Aurora's smirk fades into a look of shock.

"You're lying," Aurora says, her voice barely above a whisper.

"I'm not," I reply, my tone firm.

"How dare you!" she shrieks, before taking another step closer to me, "You think you're so smart, so cunning, but you don't know a damn thing about Nik and me."

I raise my chin defiantly, "Oh, I know enough."

Aurora's eyes blaze with fury as she lunges towards me, her hands reaching for my throat. I step back and quickly raise my hand, sending her flying across the room with a flick of my wrist. She crashes into the wall, crumpling onto the ground. Her eyes widen in shock as she struggles to get back up.

"You shouldn't have done that," I say calmly, my voice laced with a hint of warning. "I'm not someone you want to cross, Aurora."

She glares at me, her expression filled with hatred, "You may think you're invincible, but you're not. I know things that could destroy you and Nik."

I chuckle, "Is that so?"

Aurora nods, her eyes sparkling with malice, "Yes, it is. And I'll make sure to use that information to destroy you both."

I take a step towards her, "You're mistaken if you think you have any power over me or Nik. So you can either play nice and we can have that little chat you wanted or I could take your heart from your body and call it a day." I tell her.

Aurora's chest heaves with rage as she stands up, her fists clenched tightly.

Aurora unclenches her hands before her demeanor changes suddenly and she chuckles, "Ha! Well, I see why Nik is so taken with you. The trouble is... my burgeoning respect for you is overshadowed by my somewhat puerile jealousy."

I look her over her before shrugging and moving towards a locked freezer as I speak to her over my shoulder, "Jealousy won't get you far, Aurora. It's quite a useless emotion."

I pick up a blood bag and close the freezer, turning to Aurora as I start to drink from the blood bag.

Aurora watches me, a mix of anger and fascination on her face.

"You really are different," she comments.

I swallow the blood in my mouth and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand, "And you're a drama queen. But we all have our flaws."

Aurora lets out a scoff at my remark, "I'm not a drama queen. I'm just a woman who knows what she wants."

Aurora takes the blood bag out my hand and I smirk as I watch her drink from it as her mouth twists in disgust.

"What the hell is this?" Aurora exclaims as she shoves it back at me.

"A mixture of Elijah's blood, prenatal tablets and some witchy herbs to help with pregnancy." I tell her as I plop down on the couch as I drink from the blood bag again.

Aurora watches me and I look at her, waiting for her to speak.

"You know, I never expected to be sitting here with a vampire who's also pregnant," Aurora says with a hint of amusement in her voice.

I raise an eyebrow, "Yes, it's not your typical everyday occurrence."

"Just because you are pregnant doesn't mean that I won't kill you," Aurora replies, her eyes dead serious.

I nod, "I get it."

I set the blood bag down on the table and then cross my legs and put my hands on my stomach and I say, "You love him. And although I think your off your rockers, I understand that type of love."

Aurora chuckles, "You think I'm crazy?"

I nod, "You are crazy but then again so am I. I think that this love that you once shared with Klaus became an obsession that you aren't sure what to do without. I think you're afraid of being alone and that you're scared of not being needed, but you are being afraid of not being loved."

Aurora frowns before she vamps from her spot and backhands me which catches me by surprise. I reach my hand up touch the blood that pours from my nose.

"Cute." I chuckle out and I raise my eyes to her with a manic grin before I throwing her across the room with my magic.

Aurora gets to her feet and glares at me, her hate for me resurfacing, "I am going to kill you and remind Nik of who he truly loves."

I grin, "Bring it."

Aurora goes to go at me but stops when a voice booms through the gym, shouting her name, "Aurora!"

Klaus walks towards us, his arms wide in a gesture of defeat, "Stop this game."

I reach over and grab my blood bag back as I watch the both of them.

"This is not a game, Nik! This is an intervention. You're in danger of losing the love of your life... Me." Aurora says to Klaus, her emotions on full display which makes me snort out.

Klaus and Aurora snap their attention to me, "She can't be serious." I say as I place the empty blood bag down.

I look at Aurora, "He doesn't love you, you need to move on."

Aurora shakes her head, "No, he needs me."

I roll my eyes, "He hasn't needed you in years. The only thing Klaus needs his family which isn't you."

"Phoebe." Klaus says in a warning tone and I roll my eyes.

"You can't keep tiptoeing around the matter. All it does is makes her a liability which we will need to but down." I remind him of the truth of the matter.

"I am not a liability! It is I that Nik-" Aurora goes to shout but Klaus cuts her off.

"She's right, Aurora. It is her that I love." He says and Aurora stops in her tracks and looks at him.

"No!" Aurora shouts out her eyes turning to me as I start to feel a burning sensation in my chest, "You did something to him! Casted a spell or something on him!" Aurora exclaims as she lunges at me.

I lift a hand and stop her mid attack before snapping her neck with my magic.

"Probably not the way to go but Elijah is in trouble." I say to Klaus as I rub my chest.

Klaus and I arrive at the compound to find several Strix members in the courtyard, fighting Kelsey and Kol. I roll my eyes and use my magic to take those still alive in the courtyard out, taking their hearts from their body.

I vamp upstairs to where we were keeping Tristan only to find Marcel feeding Freya blood, "Where is Elijah?!" I demand.

Marcel gives me a guilty look before nodding behind him and storm past him and into the other room where I find a staked Elijah. I move to him quickly and pull the stake out before ripping my wrist open with my teeth, bringing it up to his mouth.

I feel Elijah's teeth sink into my flesh and I let out a breath as I sink on to my ass, pulling Elijah's head into my lap as he feeds from me.

As he feeds from me, his eyes flutter open and lock onto mine. "Phoebe?" he whispers weakly.

"I'm here, Elijah," I assure him, caressing his cheek with my free hand.

He pulls away from my wrist, and I can see the color already coming back to his cheeks.

"Where's Marcel?" He demands as he pulls out my arms and back onto his feet.

"He was with Freya the last time I saw him." I say as I motion to the door behind me.

Elijah's head snaps before he vamps off in that direction, making me roll my eyes, "Geez."

I try to get to my feet and sigh out in frustration before a shadow falls over me, I look up and see Klaus standing over me with a smile. He was obviously finding it funny that I was struggling to get back to my feet.

Klaus offers me his hand and I grip it tightly as Klaus pulls me back to my feet.

"At least one of us is having fun." I say as I flop against him, wrapping an arm around his waist.

"That's all I need for the moment," he murmurs before capturing my lips with his.

I smile against him as we kiss before pulling back and looking over my shoulder to where I can hear Elijah shouting.

"What the happened?" I ask.

Klaus sighs, his arm still around my waist, "It seems Marcel worked with the Strix to hand over Tristan and was the one to staked Elijah in the process."

"Delightful." I grumble as I walk into the other room to find Freya and Elijah talking as Freya holds and examines the stake that I had taken out of Elijah.

"This stake was imbued with dark magic. I mean it's strong enough to take down even you." Freya says with concern which seems to pace as he looks at all the dead Strix members.

"So apparently The Strix has no shortage of weapons." Elijah grumbles and I look at all the concern of everyone's face.

"But not the one they want," I say as I step further into the room.

Elijah and Freya both turn to look at me as Elijah asks, "What do you mean?"

I lift my hand up to the side, my palm flat as I move my other hand to it, muttering, "Découvrez ce qui est caché aux yeux aveugles."

A light shines around my hand and when it dies down, the medlion lays on the palm of my hand.

"I found the weapon that they are searching for." I state as I hold up the medallion.

Klaus walks over and takes the medallion from my hand, inspecting it closely. "This is it. The Serratura." He says before turning to Freya and Elijah, "We need to find out what unlocks it."

"I have that information as well from my least favourite stalker. The Regent of the covens." I say with a hint of disdain clear in my voice.

"Davina Claire." Freya says but I shake my head.

"Not anymore. Vincent with some of the other witches got her shunned." I inform them.

"So, who is the Regent then?" Elijah questions but I just shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know yet, but I have a feeling that we'll find out soon enough." I reply as I lean against the wall.

Marcel sighs in frustration as ends the call, gripping the phone tightly as he walks into the club only to find Tristan at the bar and other vampires littered around the club.

"Taking over my bar. You don't really strike me as a jazz fan." Marcel mutters to Tristan as he takes a seat next to him.

"You're a Strix, Marcel. What's yours is ours and vice-versa. You should be grateful. You'll need my help, as I imagine the Mikaelsons still want your head." Tristan says with a slight smirk while Marcel sighs in annoyance.

Tristan ignores Marcel's sigh and looks around the club, "This venue is brilliant. A neutral space where magic is useless. I can see why Phoebe bought it before anyone else could." Tristan says before turning back to Marcel, "It should do nicely, at least until I install a suitable Regent to shepherd the local witches."

Marcel smiles smugly at Tristan, "Well good luck with that. With Davina no longer Regent, I have a feeling that Phoebe will be paying extra attention to make sure a Regent that's good for the witches takes her place." Marcel says with a smirk as he gets up and walks away.

Tristan grabs Marcel but the arm, stopping him from him walking away and putting him back into his seat.

"You need to tell me everything you know about Phoebe Mikaelson."

Marcel lets out a small scoff before turning to Tristan, "What makes you think I'm going to just give you information about her? Especially now that she's not only a Mikaelson, but also an original and one of the most powerful witches in the world."

Tristan's grip tightens on Marcel's arm, Marcel glares at Tristan, pulling his arm back forcefully. "I don't owe you anything," he snaps, leaning away from Tristan. "And even if I did, I wouldn't tell you anything about Phoebe. She's not someone you want to mess with."

Tristan raises an eyebrow at Marcel's defensive response, intrigued by the way Marcel speaks of Phoebe. "Why do you say that? What makes her so dangerous?" Tristan asks curiously.

Marcel hesitates for a moment, contemplating whether to reveal what he knows about Phoebe. He knows that she is secretive when it comes to things about her. But he also knows that Tristan isn't someone to take no for an answer. With a deep sigh, Marcel leans forward, his eyes locked onto Tristan's.

"Phoebe has always been underestimated by everyone she meets. Phoebe's power goes beyond anything you can imagine. She's a force to be reckoned with. She's one of the most powerful witches that you will probably ever meet. She's not just an original vampire and a powerful witch, but she's also a master of manipulation. Has a way of twisting people's view to get them to side with her. Not to mention, she always seems to know whats happening before anyone else does. She also isn't affected much by torture. Physical or mental. "

Tristan listens intently, fascinated by the new information about Phoebe. He can feel a fire burning within him, a desire to know more about this powerful woman who has captured his interest.

"Because of the witches that kept her captive. What else can you tell me about her powers?" Tristan asks, his voice laced with curiosity.

Marcel leans back in his chair, a smirk still on his face. "Phoebe's powers are unlike anything you've ever seen. I am not sure that she even knows what she can do. She is quick to anger through which makes her slash out with her magic. Phoebe likes killing first and asking questions later. And when I say she likes killing I mean, she really likes it. It's not just a tool or a means to an end for her, it's a pleasure. She takes pleasure in her power and the destruction she can cause with it. Her power is so immense that she can kill an entire species with a single spell if she wanted to, I mean I have seen her bring the coven here to its knees. And if you cross her, she won't hesitate to use that power against you."

Tristan nods slowly, taking in the information about Phoebe's powers. "And what about her weaknesses? Every being has a weakness,"

Marcel chuckles, shaking his head. "You mean other than white oak? Phoebe's weakness is a mystery. She's a master at concealing her weaknesses, and no one has ever been able to find out what they are. She's always one step ahead of everyone else, and that's what makes her so dangerous. But if I were to guess, I would say that her weakness is her own emotions. Phoebe is someone who feels deeply, and that can cloud her judgment. She's also fiercely loyal to the people she cares about, and that loyalty can be used against her if someone were to manipulate her emotions and use her loved ones as leverage."

Tristan smirks as he thinks over all this new information, not realizing that Marcel hadn't even given him the whole truth about the things he had just said.

Marcel scans the room but stops when a man catches his attention. He is standing at the back of the club, staring straight at Marcel with a smirk. The man adjusts his jacket and Marcel sees a familiar tattoo of a bird. 

Marcel stares at the man for a moment longer before shaking it off, thinking it just a coincidence.

I wrap my hand around Klaus's neck as I pull him closer, deepening the kiss while my other hand runs down his chest to rest on his belt. Klaus groans into my mouth, his hands gripping my waist tightly as he presses me up against the wall.

I pull away from the kiss, my lips still tingling as I look up at Klaus with a wicked grin. "I missed you," I whisper, nipping at his bottom lip.

"Missed you too," Klaus rasps, his hands sliding down my sides to grip my thighs.

I giggle as he lifts me up bridal-style, carrying me to my bedroom. I turn and shut the door behind me, locking it with my magic before I turn back to Klaus with a mischievous smile.

He smirks back at me, his eyes filled with desire. "What do you have in mind, love?" he asks, setting me down on the bed.

I crawl towards him on my hands and knees, feeling his gaze follow me.

I reach up and run my hands through his hair, pulling him down for another kiss. As our lips meet, I let my magic flow between us, intensifying the pleasure we both feel. Klaus groans again, his hands roaming over my body as we kiss.

I break the kiss and lean back as I hear a disturbance happening in the courtyard.

It sounds like shouting.

I stand back onto my feet, using Klaus as a crutch while Klaus groans in frustration with the disturbance. I shake my head, putting my finger to his lips and then turn my back to him, leading him out of the room.

Klaus groans again but follows behind me as I make my way out of the bedroom. I listen for the source of the noises in the courtyard, the sounds becoming louder with every step as I reach the railing of the balcony. Only to find Jackson and Hayley storming around the courtyard with an injured Freya in Jackson's arms.

I let go of Klaus and vamp downstairs to help Jackson with Freya. As I land in the courtyard I can see that Delilah and Ezra are here too and I quickly remember that it is christmas.

"Let me take a look," I tell Jackson as he sets Freya onto the couch in the courtyard.

"Just a broken arm... and some bruises." Freya says, trying to reassure me, "But Hayley gave me her blood and I am fine now."

"The Strix did this?" I ask her and she nods before a panicked look crosses her face.

"They took it. The Serratura." Freya says frantically.

"Why did you take it out the compound?" I ask confused.

"I was meeting with a witch from the bloodline who built the lock. I was hoping she could help me destroy it, but it's not possible. She said the only way to get rid of it is to use it. We have to get it back and lock something else away."

"Can't we have one christmas without someone almost getting killed?" Rebekah says as she and Elijah walk back into the room, each holding a twin.

Freya tries to get to her feet but her eyes roll back into her head as she does, her body collapsing as she faints.

Ezra vamps from across the room and catches Freya before she hits the ground. Rebekah and Elijah place Hope and Faith on the floor, quickly rushing over to me and Freya as Ezra puts her back on the couch.

Elijah steps forward and looks over Freya as Jackson says, "Hayley fed Freya her blood."

Elijah stops searching as he touches Freya's neck before lifting his finger, where fresh blood is on sitting it.

"This scratch is not healed." Elijah says as a look of realization comes across his face, "This is poison. This is an assassination attempt."

"Fucking Strixs" I mutter as I look over Freya as she begins to stir.

"What are we going to do?" Rebekah asks as she leans down to Hope and Faith who are looking over the blood-stained floor.

I look over at Delilah give her a pleading look before gesturing to Hope and Faith with my eyes. Delilah looks at the twins and nods her head as she walks towards them, taking their hands and leading them towards the kitchen.

"Are you okay?" Elijah asks Freya.

"I... I'm okay." Freya says as she touches her neck where the scratch is, "Just weak."

"The Strix are fond of this slow-acting poison which means there is an antidote... If I can get my hands on it." Elijah trails off as he grabs his phone and walks off as Klaus begins to speak to Freya, "If the Strix have been using this poison for centuries, then Lucien has a cure, I guarantee it. Probably keeps it tucked away next to his cure for werewolf bites. I'm sure he won't mind if I break in and borrow it." Klaus says with a devious smile.

"Count us in!" Kelsey says as she and Kol enter the room.

Klaus looks like he is going to argue but instead mumbles to himself as he walks to the door.

"This place is depressing for christmas." Rebekah whines which makes Freya smile weakly, "Nothing like pepping this place up to take my mind off the fact that I have been poisoned." Freya comments as she places her hand on her neck, "This is the exact opposite of what I wanted. I was hoping for a peaceful Christmas."

I roll my eyes with a smile as Rebekah vamps off, probably to find the decorations.

"I am going to help Delilah in the kitchen." Hayley says as she disappears in that direction with Jackson not far behind her.

Ezra is also nowhere to be which I am guessing meant that he followed Delilah earlier.

"You should probably lie down." I say as Freya goes to get to her feet, "You need to rest."

Freya frowns while I smile in amusement, "You can dictate people."

"Okay, I can do that. I will channel my inner Klaus." Freya says which makes me laugh softly.

"So apparently, no one has decorated this house since the bloody 19-whatevers." Rebekah grumbles as she joins me and Freya again.

"Lucky for you I have friends who can get us some decorations and magic to put them up in a hurry." I tell her as I grab my phone and send off some texts.

When I look up from my phone Rebekah is looking at me strangely.

"What?" I ask as I tuck my phone into my pocket.

"All your friends are currently under this roof." Rebekah points out.

"No, all my family is under this roof." I correct her.

"Oh." Rebekah says as she smiles at me, "I like that."

I rub my belly as my son starts to kick violently inside me. Rebekah obvious can see and probably hear it, she moves over to me, placing a hand on my belly to feel him.

Freya looks unsure but I grab her hand and place it next to Rebekah's so she can feel it as well.

"Do you feel it?" I ask her softly.

"I think so. It's like a butterfly." Freya says as she looks down at my belly.

"That is amazing." Rebekah comments.

"Yeah, he is such a sweet baby." I smile as I gently rub my belly.

Freya seems lost her own thoughts and I give her a small smile as I sit down next to her.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Tristan and the Strix have the Serratura because I was not thinking and took it out without some sort of backup." Freya says and I laugh lightly as I lean back in the couch.

"It's okay Freya. I have done very similar things, I mean, I put everything at risk on many occasions. You just wanted to be able to protect your family. All that matters is that you are okay." I pause as I look at her, "Well you will be when one of your brothers come back with a cure." I assure her.

"Thank you." Freya says as she leans against me.

Freya becomes heavy against me and I look down to see blood slowly leaking out her eyes.

"Shit!" I grumble as I reach over and press my hand against her forehead.

"She burning up!" I tell Rebekah who vamps over and moves Freya off me, back onto the couch.

"Where the hell is Elijah or Klaus with the antidote!" Rebekah demands, just as Elijah walks back into the compound with a pissed off look.

"It's up to Klaus then." I say.

"What are we meant to do until he decides to show up?" Rebekah asks and I look over Freya as I think.

I take a deep breath and stand up, feeling the weight of my pregnant belly as I do. "We can't just sit around and wait for Klaus. We need to try something else. Freya can't wait any longer." I say, my voice firm.

Rebekah nods, her eyes filled with determination. Elijah looks at me with concern. "What do you suggest?" he asks.

I take a deep breath, "I have an idea that could slow the effects down until the troublesome three return. But I will need her in my study."

Elijah vamps over and picks Freya up before following after me as I walk into my study. I quickly clear the table of vials and grimoires, giving a place for Elijah to put Freya.

Elijah sets Freya onto the table and steps back, giving me space to work.

I take a seat at my desk and begin rummaging through my drawers, searching for the necessary ingredients. I pull out a wooden box from one of the shelves and open it, revealing a set of ancient herbs and powders.

I grab a bowl off my shelf and place it in front of me as I think of the spell and the ingredients needed for this.

I start grinding the herbs and powders with a mortar and pestle, mixing them together until they form a fine powder. Elijah watches me intently, silently observing as I work.

I picked up a blade from the table and slice my hand without a second thought, letting my blood drop into the bowl as I continue mixing the ingredients together. Elijah looks at me with concern but doesn't say anything, understanding that my magic sometimes requires blood of some sort.

As soon as my wound is healed, I sprinkle the powder into the blood pool and begin chanting a spell, my voice low and steady.

The bowl starts glowing as I chant, the mixture bubbling and sizzling. Elijah watches with amazement as the glow becomes brighter, the mixture turning into a thick paste.

The glow dies down and the mixture is now looking like a black sludge making me grimace.

I turn to Elijah and hand him the bowl. "You have to get her to drink this. It looks like crap and will probably will taste just as bad but it should slow down the effects of the curse until Klaus returns."

Elijah nods and takes the bowl from me, carefully lifting Freya's head and bringing the mixture to her lips. She hesitates for a moment before taking a deep breath and drinking it down in one swallow.

For a moment, nothing happens and Elijah and I exchange worried glances. But then, Freya sits up and starts coughing violently, the black sludge spilling from her lips and onto the table. Elijah quickly grabs a towel to wipe her face as I watch her carefully, waiting to see if the mixture worked.

After a few moments of coughing, Freya's breathing steadies and she looks up at us, her eyes clearer before she collapses back. Elijah catches her and lowers her softly back onto the table.

I let out a breath that I didn't even realize I was holding as she seems to no longer have a fever.

"Can you put her on the couch? This table isn't very comfortable." I ask Elijah as I sit back on the chair.

Elijah nods and moves her onto the couch behind him before covering Freya with the blanket on it.

Elijah moves across the room and places a hand on my shoulder with a concerned look, "Are you okay?"

I nod my head, giving him an exhausted smile.

"I'm just tired. Neither you nor Klaus came to bed last night which means I didn't get any sleep and Peanut has been quite active today.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Elijah asks, his hand still on my shoulder.

"Actually come to bed tonight?" I ask with cheeky smile.

Elijah chuckles and nods his head. "Of course. I'll make sure both Klaus and I come to bed tonight."

I smile gratefully at him before turning my attention back to Freya. "We need to keep an eye on her and make sure the poison doesn't come back full force."

I hear howl like crying and I huff out a laugh, "It seems I am not the only tired Mikaelson at the moment."

"I will keep an eye on Freya, go put Faith and Hope down for a nap." Elijah says as he heads towards the couch to check on her.

I nod my head and stand up from the chair, stretching out my arms. As I walk towards the door, I look back at Freya and hope that the mixture I made for her will be enough to keep her safe until Klaus returns.

I walk through the courtyard to find Rebekah bossing Ezra and Hayley around as she has a bunch of boxes laid out in front of her. I smile slightly as I walk into the kitchen where Jackson and Delilah is trying to calm the twins down as the kitchen is a mess of food.

"Come to mama, my precious gremlins." I say as I reach for Hope and Faith.

When Hope and Faith see me, they lean away from Jackson and Delilah towards me as they make grabby hands at me.

I scoop them up into my arms, holding them close to my chest. Delilah and Jackson let out a sigh of relief as they see the twins calm down in my embrace.

"What's the matter, my little loves?" I coo, smoothing down their hair.

I give them both grateful smile before leaving them in the kitchen and heading to the girls' bedroom.

When I try to put them into the crib, they start to scream again and I sigh out. I sit down on the rocking chair with Hope and Faith burying their heads into my chest, sniffling softly.

I rock back and forth, humming the same song that always soothes them. It takes some time, but eventually, their cries turn into soft whimpers and then into peaceful snores. I smile down at the two little girls in my arms and press a gentle kiss to each of their foreheads as I continue to rock in the chair. 

Soon my eyes start to close and I too fall into a peaceful slumber.

"Come out, come out wherever you are!" I hear echoing through the tunnels as I limp through them.

Who the fuck knew how big the catacombs under New Orleans are and here I am being chased by a psychic son of a bitch.

My vampire healing isn't working and I can't reach out to my magic. 

Fucking witches!

I pick up my pace, trying to put as much distance between me and my pursuer as I can.

If I knew he would have tried to return me to those bitches, I would have killed him in his sleep. But now I have to deal with the consequences of my mistake. 

Turns out Delilah was right, He was bad news. 

If I make out of this alive then I will never doubt that woman again. I hear the sound of footsteps coming closer and I turn the corner, finding myself at a dead end.

I turn around, my back facing the dead end as Lucien appears at the only entrance to the this tunnel. I reach inside to must my magic and finally feel myself connect with my magic.

As soon as the connection is made, I let out a scream and release all my magic at him.

Suddenly, Klaus appears in front of me with a look of concern and worry on his face.

"You need to stop this, love." Klaus tells me and I look at him confused.

Klaus move towards me, grabbing my hands as he says with more seriousness, "It's a dream, Phoebe! You need to wake up. Now!"

"What?" I ask confused, my magic stopping as I stare at Klaus.

Klaus wraps his arms around me and pulls me in, kissing me roughly which makes me close my eyes.

When I open my eyes again, I am not in the the catacombs but back in the twins bedroom where both girls are screaming, tears streaming down their face in Elijah and Kol's arms as I sit in the rocking, shocked and confused as Klaus stands next to me, his hand on my shoulder.

"What happened?" I ask, still trying to shake off the remnants of the dream.

"You were having a nightmare," Elijah says softly,"You were yelling and... using your magic."

I look around and see the room a messy, many things broken or splayed across the floor.

"Oh God" I gasp, bringing my hand to my mouth in shock at the destruction I had caused while lost in my nightmare.

I look over to the twins who have stopped screaming but are still crying and my shock turns to horror, "God no, no... No!" I mutter out, terrified that I had done something that could have hurt the twins

I feel Klaus grab my hand and I turn to him,my eyes burning as I talk, "I didn't mean to fall asleep. It was an accident. I didn't mean to do any of this. If I knew what would have happened if I fell asleep, I would have fought it off harder. I'm so sorry." I sob out as Klaus pulls me closer to him.

"It's alright, my love." Klaus reassures me as he wipes away my tears.

Hope yells out and I spy over to her as she leans forward towards me and Elijah follows her actions, trying to give her to me but I take a step back before vamping out the room, terrified that I may actually hurt one of them this time.

As I run down the halls, my mind races with fear and guilt.

I make it out the back of the compound and onto the streets to find no one around, when I stop moving my heart pounding in my chest as I try to calm down my magic. I can feel the power surging through me, threatening to burst out at any moment.

I take a deep breath and close my eyes, trying to focus my energy and control the magic within me. The memories of my nightmare flash before my eyes, replaying the destruction I had caused in the twins' room. 

Guilt and shame wash over me as I realize the extent of my powers.

My powers run out of my hands and up the building in front of my like a bolt of lighting, leaving scorch burns along the floor and bricks. I open my eyes, startled by the sudden release of power and overwhelmed by the destruction that lies before me. I shake my head, trying to clear my thoughts and reign in my powers, but they continue to surge uncontrollably.

A scream escape from my lips and my magic becomes erratic when suddenly someone wraps themselves around me, muffling my scream and becoming the focus of my magic.

I close my eyes as the power leaving me felt to good to stop, to bother about who is holding me.

"You're okay. They are okay. Everything is okay." Elijah mumbles against over and over as he took the brunt of my magic.

I could feel the power coursing through me, feeding off my fear and guilt. It was as though the universe itself had chosen me as its conduit. I could feel Elijah's body begin to tense up as my power continued to surge through him, but he refused to let go.

I gasp for air as my magic slowly begins to subside, but I can feel the exhaustion settling in. Elijah gently moves to bench and continues to hold me as I calm down while shadow falls over me, blocking out the street light.

"I am sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen." I repeat.

Klaus takes my hands into his, "They're okay, love. You didn't hurt them,"

"But I could have," I say, my voice strained, "I could have hurt Hope or Faith or anyone of you."

"You didn't."

"But I could have," I say again.

"Niklaus" Elijah sighs out, "She has seen what she could do. She is afraid."

"She is not hurting anyone." Klaus says, "She is just exhausted. We just need to make sure sleeps from now on."

Elijah nods in agreement.

"Come one, angel." Elijah says as he helps me to my feet, "Rebekah has a surprise for you."

I smile softly as I get to my feet, placing a hand on my belly as I find calmness in the kicks from our son. Klaus wraps his arm around my waist and I rest my head against his shoulder as I hold Elijah's hand tightly.

We walk into the compound through the way I had ran out and they guide me upstairs into my my room where a dress and heels sit along with two formal suit type outfits for I am guessing Elijah and Klaus.

My mind numb as I slip out of my clothes and into the ones that had been set out, not even questioning why I was changing.

Once changed, we walk towards the stairs that lead to the courtyard as I speak to them, "I am sorry I ruined christmas." I mutter out.

"I wouldn't say that." Klaus says with a smirk and his eyes turn over the balcony, where I see the courtyard and surrounding areas decorated with Christmas lights, wreaths, and a towering Christmas tree. 

I look down and see Kol, Freya, Rebekah, and all the rest, dressed in their best holiday clothes and standing around the lit Christmas tree with the twins also dressed in matching festive dresses.

Under the tree are piles of gifts and everything is perfectly arranged for a festive celebration.

"Wow," I breathe out as I take it all in.

"You wanted a happy family christmas," Klaus whispers to me which Elijah finishes, "And we aim to give it to you."

He takes my hand and leads me down the stairs to join the others.

When we get to the bottom of the stairs, two sets of hands grab onto my leg, "Mama!"

I smile gently down at the twins before bending down and pick them up, showering them both with kisses which makes them giggle violently

"Merry Christmas, little ones." Elijah says as he bends over to kiss them both on the head as Kol walks over with two glasses of wine and Kelsey with two as well. 

Kol hands a glass to Elijah and Kelsey gives one to Klaus as the others walk surround us.

"Oh, no!" I hear Klaus say and I look in the direction Klaus is staring in and see the large metal bowl full of burning wood which makes me smile widely.

Rebekah looks pleased with Klaus reaction, "Yes, I know it's not exactly a bonfire, but I improvised."

Klaus continues to look nervous about it, but Rebekah just groans in mock frustration, "Come on. It's tradition!"

"It's perfect." I say to Rebekah enjoying this a little too much.

"...Tradition?" Delilah asks confused.

Klaus sighs, "We write our wishes and then burn them for luck. Strangely, I don't recall wishing for an influx of enemies, and yet year after year..."

Elijah smirks as he sips his wine, "How odd. Forever on Santa's naughty-list."

"Come on, party poopers." I say as nod towards where I see paper and pens laid out.

Klaus groans while Kol snickers, finding amusement in Klaus' unhappiness.

Everyone gathers around the table and everyone writes on their slips of papers. I can hear the twins giggling and playing with their toys in the background as we all write down our hopes for the coming year.

Soon everyone is folding them up tightly and throwing them into the bowl of burning wood, watching as the flames consume their wishes.

As I finish writing my wish, I can feel Klaus' eyes on me. I turn to him and he smirks, "What did you wish for, love?"

I roll my eyes playfully, "I can't tell you that! Or else it won't come true."

He leans closer to me, his eyes intense. "Tell me," he says, his voice low and husky. "I promise I won't spoil it."

I can feel myself getting lost in his gaze, and I know I shouldn't tell him. But I can't resist him.

"I wished for us to have more moments like this, surrounded by family and love," I whisper, my heart fluttering as I meet his gaze. Klaus smiles softly and takes my hand in his, lacing our fingers together.

"I like that wish," he says, bringing our intertwined fingers to his lips and pressing a gentle kiss to the back of my hand.

I throw the paper into the fire and watch as it burns for a moment before Klaus tugs me towards the tree which everyone is sitting around as the girls pull as the wrapping paper of the gifts under the tree. 

I sit down on the couch and Elijah moves from where he stands, sitting down next to me as Klaus sits on the other side. Elijah rests one of his hands on my bump, rubbing his thumb gently over it as the girls come running at us.

"Mama! Daddy! Look!" The twins are waving boxes and packages excitedly, their eyes shining with joy and anticipation.

I smile as Klaus scoops them up into his arms, grinning from ear to ear.

We all start swapping gifts and telling stories, the room filled with laughter and warmth. It's moments like this that make life worth living.

I feel truly blessed to have this family, and I know that my wish will come true.

As the night wears on, the fire burns low, the presents are all opened and everyone starts to settle down. Elijah and Delilah start to clean up the wrapping paper mess while Klaus carries the twins off to bed. I sit on the couch, feeling content and happy. But as I'm about to stand up and help with the cleaning, Elijah puts a hand on my arm, stopping me.

"Leave it, Phoebe. You need to rest," he says, his eyes soft and caring.

I nod, feeling grateful for his understanding. I stay seated and Rebekah plops herself down next to me which makes me smile, "I got one more present for you." She says as she hands me a small box.

"You didn't have too." I say but Rebekah waves it off, pushing the box into my hands.

I take it and open it slowly, curious about what could be inside. As I lift the lid, my eyes widen in surprise. Inside the box lay a necklace with the Mikaelson crest.

"It's perfect." I say before pulling her in for a hug, "Thank you."

Rebekah hugs me back tightly before pulling away, a mischievous glint in her eye. "Now, let me help you put it on." She takes the necklace out of the box and moves behind me, draping it around my neck and fastening the clasp. 

It falls just above the one that Elijah had given me and neither would leave my body unless by force. I glance up at Rebekah, unsure of what to say.

But she just smiles at me, her eyes twinkling. "I knew you'd like it."

I feel a warmth spread through my chest at her words, realizing how lucky I am to be a part of this family. I smile happily as I reach up and touch the necklaces.

Suddenly I feel hot breath against my neck as hands wrap around my waist. Rebekah looks at which ever one of her brothers stand behind me and gets up, going over to join Kol and Freya who are talking.

I look over my shoulder and see Klaus grinning at me with a mischievous grin which makes me raise a brow at him.

"What are you up to, Klaus?" I ask, a playful tone in my voice.

He leans in closer to me, his lips brushing against my ear as he speaks, "I just want to give my beautiful wife a proper Christmas gift."

I feel a shiver run through my body at his words before my feet are suddenly no longer on the floor as Klaus picks me up.

I squeal in surprise as Klaus carries me towards the stairs and I see Elijah following after us with a knowing smile. As Klaus carries me up the stairs, his lips are on mine and my arms are wrapped around his neck. We finally reach the bedroom and Klaus gently places me on the bed, his eyes never leaving mine as I see Elijah walking behind me from the side of my vision.

Klaus leans in for another kiss and I meet him halfway, our lips crashing together in a fiery passion. Klaus pulls back and stares deeply into my eyes, his hands running down my body and causing me to shiver with pleasure. My body trembles as I feel his hands slide down to my waist, his fingers trailing across my skin. Elijah stands at the end of the bed, a small smile on his lips as he watches us.

As Klaus's lips move down to my neck, I feel Elijah's presence behind me, his hand tracing circles on my back. I moan softly as Klaus's hands roam my body, exploring every curve, every inch of skin. Elijah's lips brush against my ear as he whispers, "Relax, angel," and suddenly I feel Klaus's hand on my thigh, his fingers trailing up my leg. 

My eyes widen with a moan as Klaus's fingers slide under my dress.

As Klaus's lips move from my neck to my shoulder, Elijah's fingers boldly move under my dress until they reach the back of my panties.

He tugs on the band and slowly peels it off, his fingers trailing back down my leg. My feverish breath is barely audible as I feel Elijah pull my panties down my legs and his fingers brush against my skin, raising goose bumps on my flesh. I bite my lip as I feel a finger slide between my legs

and I gasp softly as I feel Klaus scrap his fangs against my neck.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers, his hand finding my wetness and gently rubbing my clit. I moan loudly as I feel his fingers slide into me. My passion for these men is evident as I feel the desire pouring out of me.

I gasp and moan and tremble, my moans echoing through the room.

"I want you," I whisper to them, aching to feel their bodies against me.

"And you will have us," Klaus replies, his lips finding mine as his tongue slides into my mouth. His fingers move in and out of me, and all I can do is moan into his mouth as I feel Elijah moving behind me.

He slowly peels off my dress, his lips gently kissing my neck. The dress slides off, leaving me in nothing.

As my body trembles in this desperate need for them, I feel Elijah's hands slide across my body, his lips kissing my neck. Klaus's fingers slide out of me and I whimper at the loss of contact.

Klaus's hands move to my breasts, his thumbs slowly massaging my nipples. I brush my fingers through his hair and I pull him closer to me, crushing his lips with mine.

As I feel Elijah kiss my back, I feel his hard cock pushing against my ass. His hands firmly grip around my hips as he thrusts into me. I gasp into Klaus's mouth as Elijah slides into me. I cry out as Klaus slides his fingers back into me, his thumb brushing against my clit.

Elijah's fingers trail across my flesh as he slides into me, his cock stretching my walls as he pushes into me. Klaus's lips find my neck and I cry out as Elijah thrusts into me, my walls wrapped around him as I feel Klaus's fingers sliding in and out of me.

Sudden Klaus removes his fingers again when I feel the tip of his cock at my entrance,in their place.

Elijah rubs my clit as Klaus slides into me. I cry out loudly, my walls stretching to accommodate him as he pushes into me. Neither move as they give me a moment to adjust, my walls pulsing against Elijah and Klaus as I feel so full.

After a moment, they move again. They are slow, yet desperate in their movements.

They thrust into me repeatedly, my pussy stretched around their cocks as I whimper.

Klaus's fingers move back to my clit, rubbing it as they both thrust into me. I cry out as I feel their cocks slide in and out of me.

"Fuck!" I scream as Elijah's hands slide down my body, his fingers digging into my hips as he thrusts into me.

"So fucking good." I can hear the strain in Klaus's voice as he thrusts into me.

I move my hands to Klaus's shoulders, my fingers digging into his skin as I feel my orgasm building.

I can feel my body shake as my orgasm builds, Elijah's cock pushing deep into me as I cry out.

"More." I whimper, begging for more as I feel my orgasm building.

I cry out as another wave of pleasure washes over me.

I'm shaking, my walls pulsing around Elijah and Klaus as the pleasure courses through my body.

I'm breathing heavily as Elijah slides his hands into my hair, pulling my head back.

"You're so fucking tight." He whispers into my ear. Klaus grunts in response, his thrusts becoming harder and deeper as he slams into me.

"Oh fuck!" I cry out as Klaus's cock slams intome, my walls tightening around him as he sinks into me.

"That's right, baby. You take us so good." Klaus whispers into my ear. I can feel his teeth against my neck as he speaks.

Elijah's hands slide from my hair, his nails digging into my skin on my neck as he uses it pull me back against his chest.

"I could just fuck this tight little pussy all day." Elijah growls.

I whimper at his words, my body tensing at the thought of them doing that.The idea of them holding me down, pounding into me relentlessly as their thick cocks stretch my pussy.

"Oh, fuck." I cry out as I feel Elijah's teeth sink into my neck. I feel Klaus grinding into me, pushing his cock into me as I feel Elijah's teeth pull at my skin.

"Fuck. Fuck it, baby." Klaus groans, his thrusts pushing me forward into Elijah's chest.

"Fuck. That feels so fucking good." Elijah growls into my ear.

I feel Klaus's teeth sink into my shoulder, sending a wave of pleasure through my body. Elijah's teeth pull at my neck, sending shivers down my spine as I feel my orgasm building.

I cry out as my orgasm finally overtakes me, my walls squeezing around them as the pleasure courses through my body.

"Fuck." I whimper, breathing heavily as Klaus's teeth sink into my shoulder again.

They both ram their cocks into me once, twice and then a third time as they both reach their climax.

"Good fucking girl." Elijah whispers, kissing across my neck as my walls pulse around him.

"You take cock so fucking good." Klaus whispers into my ear.

I whimper at his words, feeling my body being pulled by the weight of them as they slide out of me.

I collapse onto the bed, my body trembling as the last waves of my orgasm wash through me.

Elijah wraps his arms around us both as he whispers against my neck, "You were so fucking good, baby."

"Mhmm." I moan, feeling Klaus kiss across my neck.

I smile up at them both before I lay back and close my eyes, my hand going to my stomach. I want to feel my baby kick again. 

 I am happy, more than I have ever been before.

I lay in bed with Elijah holding me close to him so that my swollen belly pressed against him while Klaus is pressed against my back with his head buried in my neck. They both fast asleep but I am too scared to close my eyes, to scared that if I do fall asleep that I may actually hurt someone this time.

The flames of the fireplace start to die but from where I lay I can still watch them flicker. I flexed my hand and the flames grew to twice their size, yellow and orange flickering against the brick wall beyond it.

I watch their light dance across the surface, imagining the warmth that it could give.

As I watch the flames, I am hit by a vision.

The first thing I see is Finn in his original body as he holds Cami close to him. The vision flickers before the image is replaced by another. This one is of the necklace that current holds Finn's soul, it swings as if being held up but

I can't see who holds it. There are only shadows.

I watch as the image of the necklace is taken into someone's hands and they hold it up, looking at it closely as if examining it. They hand it back to the holder and it swings back and forth before the image flickers and another takes it's place.

"You're a monster." A voice rings in my ears. But it's not my own.

I see the moon in the sky as it's light casts across a group of vampires. They sit in a circle, the fire in front of them crackling as they speak in hushed tones. "You're a monster." The voice says again. It's male.

The flames in the fireplace crack and spark before it burns out and my vision ends.

I let out a breath as I think about the gem that currently holds Finn. I had placed it somewhere safe or at least I thought it was safe.

I try wiggle myself out from between the two of them but Klaus tightens his grip on my hips.

"Where are you going, love?" He murmurs in my ear.

"Bathroom." I lie.

Klaus lets out a grunt before letting go and allowing me to slip out while he seems to fall back asleep.

I grab Elijah's button up off the floor and shrug it on as I make my way to the door of the room.

I walk down the hall towards Klaus' art room when I see a figure of someone standing in the dark of the hall.

Confused and concerned, I walk past the door to the art room and towards the person.

"Post tenebras spero lucem." I mutter and a ball of light appears in my hand, lighting up the hall and showing me who the person in the hall is.

"Camille?" I say as I see the familiar blonde.

Cami turns around and I see the blank look in her eyes as she holds a knife to her throat.

"Cami? What are doing?"

"This is your fault." She murmurs before she presses the knife into her throat and slices it.

"CAMI!" I scream as she falls to the floor, blood pooling around her. I drop the ball of light as vamp to her, the ball smashes to pieces as if it is glass while I bite into my wrist.

I brings my wrist to her mouth, forcing her to drink but it doesn't seem to do anything.

"No, no, no!" I mutter as I force my blood into her system.

I am forced to watch as Cami's body stills and the life drains from her eyes. I stare down at her corpse, the tears finally coming down my face, her blood staining my hands.

Suddenly there is a swarm of people around me, having woken from the noise but I numb as I stare down at Cami.

She had hurt this family but she didn't deserve to die like this.

"Cami." I whisper. "I'm so sorry."

I feel hands wrap around my waist, picking me up from the floor and pulling me away from Cami's body which allowed Klaus to move in to check her out.

"What happened, Phoebe?" Elijah asks as he holds my face in his hands, forcing me to look into his eyes.

"I had a vision..." I paused as I shaked my head as I try to shake the confusion over my head, "I needed to check on Finn when I saw her standing there. She turned and said that it was my fault before slicing her throat."

"You're not to blame for this." Elijah mutters, shaking his head.

"I feed her my blood but she had already lost too much blood. There was nothing I could do." I mutter.

"Why would she do this?" Kelsey asks and I look over at her blinking a couple time before answering, "I think she was being compelled."

I stare down at Cami as Klaus stands back onto his feet, looking over at me, "What did your vision show you that made you needed to check on your pendent?"

"I saw the pendant in the hands of another but I couldn't figure out who. I just wanted to make sure it's still where I left it to ease my mind." I explain and Klaus nods his head.

I hear a gasp and Kelsey mutters, "Oh my god."

I look behind and see Cami sitting up, holding her once cut throat in shock.

She looks over at me and then at the rest of the room, her gaze dropping to the blood stained floor.

Klaus and ELijah move to help her as Kol walks up from behind me, "Congrations. You have your first sireling." Kol says in an amused tone as I stare at Cami in shock.

Elijah and Klaus start to ask her questions and I slip away into the art room to find the pendant.

I wave my hand and bring down the glamour which hid my hiding spot in this room but it comes up empty.

The pendant and everything I had hidden at that spot is gone.

"No." I mutter, in panic.

"What's wrong?" Freya asks as she steps into the room.

Her gaze moves from me over to the empty hole and she looks back at me with a raised eyebrow.

"It's gone..." I mumbles.

"Gone? What's gone?" Freya asks as she steps over to me.

"The pendant. Finn. It's gone." I say, frustrated.

"So, we get it back." Freya says determined and I sigh, "That's not the problem."

"What's the problem then?" Freya asks confused.

"When I absorbed Dahila's magic, a pulse of magic left me and her. It echoed through New Orleans." I say and Freya nods, "I remember."

"It cracked the pendant. Which means that if any strong magic comes into contact with it, it could break it altogether. Killing Finn's spirit." I point out and Freya looks at me obviously freaked out but says nothing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Would the Mikaelson be raised on the Nortaic beliefs, like Norse Gods? Just a question that I can't stop thinking about.

Finn missing.....

Mikaelson family actually getting along.....

Tristan plotting......

Aurora has arrived!

The cute scenes like the christmas days make me smile and so happy!

Thoughts? Question?

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.2K 129 38
After Lilliana Moore reunited with the love of her life, Elijah Mikaelson, all she wanted to do was return to Mystic Falls and rest for a while, mayb...
652K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
120K 2.3K 41
Danielle Rodriguez is an eighteen year old girl, ready to start college with her best friend. Until one night she meets Klaus Mikaelson, a very sexy...
53.7K 1.3K 95
Rewritten version of Danielle's story. Book Order: Starry Darkness [1] Smitten Storm [2] Shimmering Daylight [3] **** Having left Mystic Falls for...