MAFIA BROTHERS [BTS FF] COMPL...

By moonlight_stars96

The story is based on high school student girl, who has an coming from normal and average life, but it will a... More

prologue
Against The Marriage
Mom's Boyfriend
Kim's Mansion
Turn To Bitch
Marriage
Shift to Europe
Rules
Punishment
Hang Out
Truth Untold
Promise
Project Partner
Lisa's Party
Truth Revealed
Girlfriends
Brothers Love (Part 2)
Boyfriend
Break Up
Music Competition
Intention
Locked Part 1
Locked Part 2
No Space
Past Memories
Regret
Jealous
Cousins
Secrets Revealed
Love And Pain
Business Party
Black Angel
Forgiveness
Suffering
True Love
Kidnapped
Lucifer
Lucifer part 2
Epilogue

Brothers Love (Part 1)

729 15 0
By moonlight_stars96

Dinner time.

y/n pov:

I really mad at my brothers, how can they hurt people like this, without even mercy, I know they deserve punishment but not this much, sam almost killed jeongyeon. I was in my own thought then I hear someone knocking my door.

Ms.joy: miss y/n, it’s dinner time, everyone waiting for you. “she shout out other side of the door.”

y/n:  just told them to eat their food, I’m not hungry anymore. “I shout at back.”

Ms.joy: but ms.miss, young masters ---

y/n:: oh please ms.joy, just leave me alone for a while.

She just sigh and left.

Dinning hall

Ms.joy pov

After I spoke to miss y/n, I went to dining hall, once I enter dining hall. I saw yong masters are waiting for miss y/n. I got tensed. I went towards them not knowing what to answer them. When I got there they started asking me questions

Jhope: where is y/n? 

Jin: you went her room to call her for dinner right, then where is she?

Ms.joy: y..young m..master I went to her room to invite her for dinner but she said she didn't want anything.  Not only that, she said she wants to be alone. “she said look at the ground.”

Namjoon: okay, you may go.

She bowed and left.

everyone face turn into disappointed and because she angry on them.

Jhope: I will go and check on her.

He went to her room to see if she was okay.  He sighed and knocked on her door.

y/n: ms.joy, I told you, I don’t want food, then why are you disturbing me?  “I yelled."

jhope: I’m not ms.joy, my sunshine. it’s me your hobi oppa.

y/n: what you want oppa? I’m not in the mood to argue with your. so just leave me alone.

jhope: y/n… listen... I’m not here to argue with you. I want to talk you. Can we talk?

I just think for a min then went to the door to open and I saw jhope oppa was standing there, bright smile on his face.

Jhope: can I come in my sunshine? “he ask sweet tone.”

I nodded and move aside so he can enter my room. he walked in the middle of my room and sat on  my bed and then he saw me standing near to door.

Jhope: are you gonna stand there my sunshine, come and sit here.  “he pointed at his beside.”

I nodded my head and walked up to him.

He took a deep breath and started to spoke.

Jhope: Why are you angry with us? everything we did was for you.

Y/n: for me? "I scoffed." You almost kill someone for me. Do you even any idea what would have happened to you if they had died?  You all are in a big problem. "I said angrily and worried tone."

He sighed and looks at me.

Jhope: Do you think the punishment we gave them was wrong?

y/s: yes oppa. “I said plain tone.”

Jhope: but We gave them that punishment because they hurt you.  We are your brothers, How can you expect us to let them go unpunished even when they hurt you? You should be happy that we left them alive. Whoever hurt our sister will not be spared. "He said aggressively."

y/n: oppa... please try to understand...i know you guys are love me so much. Can't see me gets hurt but the punishment you given them was big for their mistake. I don't like when you guys hurt people. at time I can’t control my emotions, and i really sorry if I offended you.

He turn he head and look at me.

Jhope: it’s not your fault sunshine. So you don’t need apologise, and we’re sorry for losing our control in front of you. I promise you that this kind of things will not happen again. “then he come near to me and hug me, I hug him back too.”

Few min later we pull out the hug and He look me with sweet smile on his face. Then I remember about that maid.

y/n: oppa!! What happen to that maid?  What you guys did to her?“I ask panic tone.”

He cuppled my face and said

Jhope: calm done my dear, we didn’t do any thing to her, we just send her to our maids dorm.

y/n: but tae oppa command sam to locked her in basement right. “I ask him confustion tone.”

Jhope: you really belived in his words. how could you think, we will punish those people, who have done nothing wrong? And we already know it’s not her fault.

y/n: if you were already know the truth, then why did tae oppa tell sam to  locked her in the basement?

Jhope: because we want to find the real culprit. Who did this to you?

y/n: then how did you find the truth?

Jhone: oh my innocent sister, did you forgotten that, the cemara placed all over this mansion. “he said playfully.”

y/n mind: wow y/n,  how stupid you’re, how could you forget that this simple think. I mentally slapped myself.

jhope: we did this because the real culprits don’t get suspicious of our plan.

Jhope: now let’go downstairs, everyone is waiting for us.

I nodded and smile.

We both went downstairs where everyone was. We walk towards them and sit our place, then maids come and started to serve our food, after they done their work, they blowed to us and leave us alone.

Everyone started to eat their foods. I just look at my food for second and then i look at my hand.  My hand still hurt. But I don’t want to show my pain in front of them, because they already worried about me, I don’t want make them to more worried about me. so I hide my pain and took the chopstick to eat but because of the pain I dropped them into table again. My brothers noticed that then they look at me worried expression on their face.

Jin: are you okay prinecss?

y/n: hmm.. I’m okay oppa. “I said small smile on my face and try to took the chopstick again. But jungkook oppa hold my hand softly and stopped me.”

Jungkook: you don’t need to hide your pain behind your smile y/n. we can see your pain, so let me feed you today. “he said warm voice.”

I look him surprisingly.

Jungkook: why do you look at me like this? It’s not the first time I feed you. I already feed you in before.

y/n: yeah.. but I was kid that time, and now I’m grow up oppa so I can eat myself and about this burise, it’s doesn’t hurt that much. I can manage

Suga: so what doll.. you always kid for us. and don’t be subborn, let him feed you.

y/n: but oppa ---

jungkook: no buts,  just eat quietly .”he said took the food by using spoon and placed it in front of my mouth.”

I sigh and started to eat and everyone look at me smiled face then they all started to eat their foods.

He was about to feed me again but I hold his hand and stopped him. He look at me confustion face.”

y/n: if you feed me like this then when will you eat?

Jungkook: I will eat later princess, now you finish your food.

y/n: how can I let my sweet brother eat alone so let me feed you too.

I took the spoon from his hand and stared to feed him, he smiled happily and his eyes became watery because of happiness.

We were feeding eachother and enjoying our meal, but others were looking at us with jealous.

We was in our own world but jimin oppa’s fake cough made us to come back to our sence. Then we turn and look at him.

Jimin: yahh… jungkook-ah it’s unfair i want to feed her too. “he said pounting.”

Jungkook: sorry hyung.... better luck next time. “he said while smirking.”

Namjoon: she is our sister too, don’t forget that.

They all started to arguing eachother, I just stucked middle of them as always. I have to stop this stupid argument otherwise it'll gets worse.

y/n: oppa!! Stop it. Why you guys are making small thing into big. And you all are my brothers so everyone have equal rights on me. now stop this nonsense. “I said irritatingly.”

Jimin: did you hear her, so now let us to feed her.”smirking.”

Jungkook: okay fine. “he pissed.”

Then everyone started to feed me happily.

Jin: princess!! Eat this “he feed me soup.”

Jimin: y/n, it is really delicious try this. “he said and started to feeding me noodles.”

Jhope: yahh.. stop feed her noodles it’s not good for her health.

Namjoon: it’s already night, so just eat some light foods angel “he feed fruit salad."

After long time back, I got the love of my brother’s. I’m so happy in this movement. Now I’m full so I stopped them.

y/n: oppa enough!! I can’t eat more. I don’t have any place in my stomach.

Jhope:  no my sunshine, you didn’t eat properly, look at you, you’re so weak.

y/n: really oppa. “I glared at him.”

Namjoon: and today dinner is Jin hyung cooked speacially for you angel.

I turn and hug him.

y/n: thank you oppa. I really missed your food. You always best. “I said while hugging him. “

he pulled out the hug and kissed my forhead.

Jin: this is nothing princess, we can do anything thing for you.

namjoon: You know what, after you left us, he never cooked for anyone. We just live without soul. After many years later we find our happiness in our life.

y/n pov:

hearing namjoon oppa words, I feel really guilty, I'm the reason of their pain. But I don’t have any option too. I can’t resist my mom’s last wish.

y/n:I’m really sorry oppa, I know guy are hate me, for what I done. “I said tears eyes.”

Tae: stop thinking like that blossom , we don’t hate you? Actually we can never hate you.  Yes, we were angry at you, when we first found the truth, but not now.

Suga: the thing that has happened has happened, we can’t change that, so we don’t want you to repect the same thing again.

Jimin: now promise us, you never lie to us.

I think few min and then i promised to them.

y/n: I promise you oppa, I will never lie to you all.

He smiled and hug me.

Jin: we want tell you something to you y/n.

y/n: what is it oppa?

Namjoon: we decide to let you free. "I look at him confused."  From now on you can go out with your friends whenever you want.

y/n: WHAT!! Really oppa. You're allowing me to hangout with my friend.

Jin: yes princess but we have some condition too.

y/n: huh…again.

Jin: if you really want to hangout with your friends then you should follow these conditions.

y/n: okay, just tell what is that conditions?

jimin: before you planning to hangout with you friends, you should tell us first every single detail. Like whare are you going? With whom you go? When you come back home? ....... Everything.

Jungkook: and also after finish your work, just called us, we will come and pick you up or we will send one of our men. Don’t dare to come alone home?

suga: y/n… we want you to understand our concern for you. I know we show our love in different way unlike other brothers, but you should understand this, these all rules and conditions are made for your own goods, so don’t tried to break this

Taehyung: and We’re not trying hurt your feelings, we just trying to protect our sister,  becaouse you’re really important to us more then our life.

namjoon: also I warning you angel, we're give you some freedom, but It doesn’t mean you can take too much of advantage of that. If we find out that you're lie to us or you try to break our rules. you will face bad conseqsence. “he said seriouse tone.”

I gulped

y/n mind: I'm happy....finally they give me some freedome. At the same time I was scared at his last sentence, what if they find out about my boyfriend. They will kill him. I don’t want put his life in danger, because love him so much.

Jin: did you understand princess, what namjoon said to you?

I slowly nodded my head.

Suga: good then, okay let’s go to sleep. I’m tired already.

Jimin: you always tired grandpa.

Suga: what did you call me shorty? “he give him death glare.”

Jungkook: I think someone funeral is confirmed today. ”he said while laughing.”

Jimin: just shut up you coconut head.

Jin: stop it!! I already done with you all. now everyone get your ass and go to your room. “he said commanding tone.”

Everyone except jin: okay !! . EOMMA “we all said same time and run to our room.”

Jin: aish… these kids never gonna change. “he sigh and went to his room.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 13.1K 53
After some years of being devastated, y/n's mom got herself a new partner. And Y/n got seven stepbrothers...in disguise From not accepting her to pr...
105K 2.9K 37
A story about a mute girl who has dark past. She got mute because of things that happened on her life. After many years her mom decided to re-merry...
293K 8.9K 56
Y/n just found out her mom has been dating a man for six months and never told her even worse he is a mafia and has 7 adopted sons how will Y/n deal...
90.6K 3.1K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...