DUMPED. LaMelo Ball

Autorstwa retrocanvas

Blaze Solana, a new found graduate, embarks on a courageous journey to escape her toxic life in Atlanta, seek... Więcej

PROLOGUE: DUMPED.
THE CREW.
CLASE AZUL.
LOVE & BASKETBALL.
LAFRANCE.

ISSA PHOTOSHOOT.

158 18 2
Autorstwa retrocanvas

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚊

✩⋆

Today was the photoshoot for the LaFrance Winter line promo. Stasi and I were in charge of making sure things ran smoothly on the front end, while Devin and LaMelo were of course in the shoot with a couple of their friends and ambassadors. Mostly everyone was signed in and getting changed, but there were a few people missing. 

"I thought he said it was going to be 10 people? We're missing two girls." I spoke looking through the two pink and white ambassador bags that were left on the table.

"They always fucking late don't worry about it." Devin shrugged his shoulders, chewing on a random straw from a McDonald's cup.  He looked around him before raising an eyebrow, "Wassup with you and DIP?" 

"Who?" I nearly mimicked the greatest Snoop Dogg meme of all time.

He chuckled lightly, "LaMelo man."

"Huh? What you mean? Nothing. You didn't tell Stasi about what happened did you?" I whispered. The day Devin caught me and LaMelo almost kiss, I made him promise to not tell Stasi about what he saw. He put that shit on his Aunt Patsy, so he better have kept that shit.

"Chill, georgia peach I ain green." He laughed,  "I'm just wondering cause it seem like y'all gotten close. I think yall would look good together."

"Be so forreal." I rolled my eyes.

"What? I am! Don't stunt none of that shit Stasi be on, if you like that nigga do you." 

"So he don't be running the streets?" I placed my hand on my hip and shifted my weight from the left foot to the right, dying to hear the lie he was finna tell me. 

"I mean.... I wouldn't say he in the streets." He rubbed his waves forward a couple times. "Maybe on the sidewalk or some." He laughed. "But, I think you could really change his mind though."

"Change whose mind?" Stasi asked walking up to us with the store iPad in her hand. "Change LaMelo mind.. about this trash ass music he put on." 

"Hey... I put this on." Stasi frowned. "Cleo Sol is not trash." "My fault bae." He puckered his lips. "It just don't fit the vibe right now."

I turned my head from the sickening site of the couple, scanning the store for LaMelo. He'd been so busy, I haven't really gotten the chance to speak to him today. But what Devin said had me wondering if it was true. Would LaMelo Ball leave the streets for me? Or was his bestfriend just talking him up so he could get some play? I honestly wouldn't mind getting to know LaMelo on that level, but I needed assurance that he wasn't finna play with my heart. I know how I get when it comes to men playing with me and I honestly don't want to go down that dark hole again. Would it even be worth it knowing that there's a chance I could get hurt again? Or worse lose my sanity?

"Bitch is that Brookie? And I know that better not be that bitch wit ha." Stasi, pinched my hand snapping me out of the rabbit hole my thoughts were pulling me into. Sure enough the bottle bitch live in the flesh walked through the front doors of LaFrance with a friend.

I'm assuming my presence was a shocker to her too, as a displeased look fell across her face as she walked passed Stasi and I like we were fucking mannequins and straight up to Devin. 

"Heeyyy Dev." "Wassup y'all." He nodded his head, before handing them the bags and telling them where to go change. The longer bottle bitch's friend spoke to Devin, the more steam that came out of Stasi's ears. It was only a matter of time before she blew up and honestly I didn't wanna be here when she did.

"What the fuck is she doing here Devin?" She basically yelled as soon as the girl walked out of ear shot. "Stasi don't start this shit."

"Fuck you mean don't start? You know I don't like those bitches. Did you know they were going to be here?" Stasi's arms crossed against her chest, and a sly chuckle left her mouth once she realized he wasn't going to answer the question. "Y'all lame as fuck!"

"Look this Melo shit, not mine, who he invite ain up to me." "You could've told the nigga you didn't wanna be in it if that bitch was gonna be in it."

"Stasi why you even tripping on me? I ain even look at the bitch forreal! You see me right here with you, you my girl, she not. I'm not even stuntin her mami."

"Fuck these niggas going on about." Melo walked up to us dressed from head to - toe in LaFrance clothing. He looked so fucking good I couldn't even lie.

"Yo girlfriend, and her friend have arrived." I nodded towards bottle bitch. "If I would've known shawty was gone be here I wouldn't have offered to help."

"I know, that's why I ain tell you." He winked, walking away. "And she not my girlfriend, quit saying that."

For her to not be his girlfriend, they were sure as hell touching on each other a lot in this shoot. There was even a pose where she was giving him a kiss on the cheek, and sat on his lap. If that doesn't scream "THATS MY BITCH" I don't know what does. Instead of watching that shit and getting mad over a nigga that wasn't mine, I decided to be useful and get their last outfits ready. The sooner this shit was over with the faster I could get them out of my face.

"You must be creative director over all this." A voice I've never heard before spoke from behind me.

"Nah, I'm just the help." I laughed, setting out the last few outfit changes. "Oh word? Well I do need help with some." 

I turned around, my eyes traveling the length of a 6ft something, man. Fuck, was it a requirement in LA for the niggas to be tall as fuck and fine? For the first time since meeting my ex, I felt those little nervous butterflies in my stomach. "What you need?"

"I can't seem to find yo number?" He cheesed, holding out his phone. "Boooo that was corny!!" I laughed, taking the boys phone and putting my number in it. "If it was so corny, why it work?"

"Cause you cute, I can overlook the corniness."

He laughed, "I'm Jayson." He held his hand out for me to grab. "Blaze." "Well Blaze, everybody is coming back to my spot after the shoot for a game night, you should pop out."

𝙻𝚊𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚘 𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚕

✩⋆

"Let's play drink or dare." Tally yelled grabbing the black box and aggressively ripping the top off. Everyone was bout drunk as hell so we all absent mindly agreed. 

"Choose someone to give a lap dance to or take 2 shots." Brookie read the card, she walked over to my seat and started doing her little dance to the music. The shit was alright, but she wasn't touching Blaze.

"Ouuuu yall freaky." An all too familiar and annoying voice made themselves known. I watched Blaze walk in behind Stasi, her face unimpressed by the dance I was receiving. A smile forming on my face seeing her roll her eyes. Was she jealous?  I honestly wasn't expecting to see her here. After the shoot she ran out so fast, I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye or invite her. I figured it had something to do with the way Brookie was on me at the shoot, when she left me on read and ignored my calls.

Jayson pulled a card next, "Make out with the person to the left of you for 30 seconds or take 2 shots." He looked down at Blaze who was smiling a little too hard for my liking. "You a little short so," he picked her up and placed her on the counter, sliding between her legs and pulling her closer to him by her waist. They made out for what seemed longer than 30 seconds and seeing his tongue slip in her mouth damn near made me pop a blood vessel. Dev must've seen the look on my face because he finally spoke up. "Aight, aight, damn. My go." 

"The person to your right must suck your dick or take two shots." Dev looked down at Stasi, who kissed her teeth. "It do not say that, quit playing." She snatched the card out his hand. "It says...Choose someone of the same gender to kiss or take 2 shots."

"Yeah, I ain doing that gay shit. Here." He handed his cup to her so she could pour his shots in. I walked over to the stack picking up a card, praying it was some freaky shit I could do with Blaze. "Rate everyone in the room. Do this, take two shots, or quit playing." 

"Stasi a negative two," "fuck you." I couldn't help but laugh, she so funny.  "Tallyyyyy... you uhh an eight, Devin bms," "You so gay bro." "Brookie you a 9." I tossed my arm around her. Peeping Blaze just staring at me with an unreadable expression while I went through all the girls in the room skipping her, but I was saving the best for last. "Blaze you a 10." My eyebrows rose, thinking I would get a smile or sumthin but she just looked away. 

blah blah blah more fun games and drinks lmaoooooo.

"Tally your go." Jayson slid the cards over to her. "Choose someone to take a body shot from or quit playing." She looked at Devin. "Tally please leave me alone." Devin cried, she had been doing little shit all night to get at devin in front of Stasi. "Yeah, please!" Stasi started to get loud. It was only a matter if time before she blew up. 

"Oh lord." JT palmed his face. We all knew what was about to go down. It was bound to happen sooner or later. Then animosity between the two been brewing but they've never been in the same room long enough to scrap. 

Looks like today was the day. My money is on Stasi.

"Who the fuck you getting loud with bitch?" "You wassup?"

"Girl, please shut up!" Brookie interjected herself in the conversation.  "What you go do if she don't baby?" Blaze added in, this was the most emotion I had seen from her all night. Her eyebrows furrowed together creasing her forehead, her nostrils flared, and her arms folded crossed her chest.

"You been quite over there this whole time don't try to pipe up now, bitch." Brookie stepped like she was finna walk up to her, but I pulled her back. 

She wasn't finna touch mine.

"Naw let yo bitch go!" Blaze started to walk towards the two of us before JT grabbed her arm, pulling her out the back door.

"Aye chill let's go outside." 

Kind of a filler chapter. vote, comment, share, follow!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

9.4K 204 19
Cassiopeia is a twenty-one year old, freshly graduated college student, trying to find her position in the world. When her parents inform her of an a...
5.2K 406 17
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 " 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 " 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 Arielle Stevenson, a determined hairstylist with dreams of owning her own...
47K 672 35
short Story Involving Lamelo and Yn being in a relationship the good the bad and the ugly.
235 58 12
Navigates the highs and lows of both career and personal life. Glimpse into the world of professional sports. But beyond the confines of the basketba...