CLASE AZUL.

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎𝙻𝚢𝚗𝚗

✩⋆

excuse any mistakes...

⋆ 𝙰𝚗𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝙵𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊 ⋆ is a loud and proud Afro - Cuban woman. She is one of four kids, but the youngest and only girl in the family of all boys. Born on the very last day of January she's every bit of an Aquarius sun — outgoing and friendly, but also moody and a tad bit impractical.

We met at Spelman College our freshman year and have been best friends ever since. We were damn near inseparable all 4 years of college but after graduation she moved back to California and I stayed back home in Atlanta.

We always kept in touch with each other for the most part but post grad life made it a little hard. Stasi was working the job of her dreams as a labor and delivery nurse, and I...., well, I was stuck in the never ending cycle of 𝚛𝚎𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 letters. 

After not finding a job post graduation and falling out with my family over stupid shit, I figured it was time to start a new chapter in this book called life. And what better way to do that than moving across the country to live with your best-friend?

"Are you sure I should go to the club with yall? I mean, I haven't even met him yet and what I look like crashing y'all section and I ain put no money in?" I watched while Stasi beat her face to get ready for her boo's birthday celebration. I literally landed in LA not even 3 hours ago, and this girl was already wanting to go out.

"Yea, I'm sure. You're my people so you're gonna be fine. Plus, it's about time you meet each other! You're the only one in my life that he hasn't met yet. He's already met all my brothers and they practically made him apart of the family."

My eyebrow raised, "Are y'all like, official?" "Why do you sound so surprised, Blaze?"

"I mean...since when did you only fuck with one nigga at a time." I trailed off, shrugging.  She paused her makeup to let out a hefty laugh. "Bitch, are you calling me a hoe?"

I wouldn't call Stasi a hoe, she was more of a rolling stone. She's the type of girl that could really dog a nigga if she wanted to. She never put all her eggs in one basket and definitely never fell in love with these niggas. I always looked up to that shit. So to see her stuck on one man and even go as far as to introduce him to her family, was very shocking. I was the lover girl in this friendship, not her! 

"No, it's just thought you said you didn't plan to settle down. Are yall together to nah? You never answered the question."

"Not yet, but I think he's going to ask me soon. Especially after I put it on him tonight." She stuck her tongue out while she looked at herself in the mirror. She was a bad bitch, and she knew it. 

"I know that's right friend. Birthday sex, Birthday sex!" I sang in the tune of Jeremih's 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚡, while she pretended to ride the invisible dick on her chair. "You're so nasty." I couldn't help but laugh.

"Speaking of nasty, um when's the last time you got some dick? I don't have time for you to be walking round here with a nasty ass attitude cause you dickless." She smeared her lips with her favorite Fenty Beauty lipgloss, Hot Chocolit. She was referencing our junior year of college, where I was practicing abstinence... I definitely was a bitch during that time, but who wouldn't be?!

My lips twisted to the side and my eyes wondered the room to avoid her stare. It was so embarrassing the last time I was cracked open like a KitKat was many, many, many, months ago.