For now and forever

By Moonfairy28

"How dare you touch him?" she shouts at the girl standing in front of Abhimanyu. The girl frowns at her sudd... More

Introduction
~Aesthetic~
1.Them
2. Sweet Hearts
3. Agnihotri's
4. Ryan N Pakora
5.Sweet memories
6. Reason
7. Wedding Planning
8. Crush
9. Drunk
10. She Cheated
11. You, Me And Our Love
12. Why?
13. Scared
14. A Ray Of Hope
15. Make Me Yours
17. Unexpected News
18. Scared Aaravi
19. Save My Baby
20. New Stone
21. Promise To His Little Surprise.
22. Finally Married
23. My Stupid Girl
24. Life Is Too Short
25. Calm Before A Storm
26. Cotton Candy
27. Broken
28. Nothing Is Alright
29. Stay Strong
30. His Beautiful Hate
31. Sunset
32. Welcome To Fatherhood
33. Pizza
34. Long Drive
35. Their Fairytale Moment
36. Hide You In My Heart
37. Mini Abhimanyu!
38. A Little Angel
39. Meeting Baby Agnihotri
Ryan And Aaruhi's Story๐Ÿ’œ
40. Her Little Bundle Of Strength
41. Parenthood
42. Naming Ceremony
43. It's Time
44. Don't be Scared
45. His Lioness
46. Always Be With You
47. Don't Leave Me, Please
48. Like His Mother
49. Wake Up Soon
50. Breakdown
51. End Of Sufferings
52. No More Tears
53. Vacation?
54. Little Third Wheel
55. Desire And Passion
Epilogue
Bonus 1
Bonus 2.1
Bonus 2.2
Bonus 3
Bonus 4

16. I Am Ready

12.1K 625 25
By Moonfairy28

Hello everyone,
Hope you all are doing good.

I want to tell you guys that I am not an medical student. So the medical terms and talks in the story may not be real. Some of the things are based on my assumption and hypothetical.
I used google for little research about the topic and I may be wrong. So please read with light heart. The only purpose of this story is entertainment.

I don't meant to offend anyone intentionally. If I did then, I am really sorry for that.

And thank you sooo muchh for showing so much love my story🥰🥰😘😘😘💜💜💜💜💜🙏🙏🙏🙏

Keep showering you precious love and support like this☺️☺️☺️

____________________________________

Three weeks later

Sitting in front of the Doctor, Aaravi is fidgeting with her fingers in nervousness.

Dr. Ishaan looks up and sighs deeply
Placing her reports aside, he said with a serious tone,
"Aaravi, as per reports the tumor seems to be growing slowly. And likely to be spread in the nearby area of it, which is risky. I suggest you for a brain surgery before it spreads to other parts of the brain. It can be life-threatening for you if you delay further," He told her. Aaravi looked at her hands and tightly shut her eyes hearing him.

"Is it really dangerous?" she asked in a low voice looking at him.

He smiled slightly and shook his head,
"Not yet. The reason I am suggesting you for early surgery is that right now we have a situation under control. And don't worry we are not going to get you in the surgery instantly. First, we have to keep you on medication for a few months before performing the surgery to completely remove the tumor cells,"

He explained everything about her case and the surgery in a gentle way. And try not to scare her.

Aaravi listens to him but somewhere is feeling an unknown fear inside her. Ishaan looks at her after explaining everything to her for her response and reaction.
He knows she is scared, which is quite obvious in this situation. He can understand her present state of mind. Facing such a big disease at this age is quite unusual and terrific to anyone.

"What is my survival rate in this surgery?" she whispered as she asked him.

He sighed and said,
"It depends on your physical and mental health. Usually, these surgeries are risky but the survival rate is more than 50 percent. But again it depends on the patient and his will to live,"

"I am ready for the surgery," she said after a few minutes.

A small smile formed on Ishaan's face as she said that. He gives her a proud look.

"That's amazing. You made a brave decision, Aaravi. Don't worry, now you are my responsibility. I won't let anything happen to you," She just looked at him blankly as she started feeling sudden restlessness in her heart.

Something is wrong. She doesn't know what but she can't feel that.

"Here are some forms you have to fill out before starting your medication," he slid the few forms toward her and gave her a pen.

She silently fills the form but her hand stops suddenly. She gulps seeing the guardian's name and asking for his/her signature.

Ishaan frowned seeing her staring at paper in a daze.

"Any problem?" She looked up and parted her lips slightly.

"Is it mandatory to fill in guardian details?" she asked.

"It is because he or she is going to handle everything for you in the hospital," he told her while thinking about something.

He narrowed his eyes at her when she gulped hard as her fingers tightened around the pen.

"Did you not have a family? Are you orph-"

"No! I have a family," she instantly said before he could complete his sentence.

"Then what is the problem?" She looks nervous as she looks away not meeting his questionable eyes.

"Did your family know about your condition?" suddenly he asks her, catching her off guard.

She looked at him in surprise but seeing his intense gaze she looked down and nodded slowly.

"They should know about it. You can't hide such a big thing from them. You need their support at this time, Aaravi," he said in a soft voice as if talking with a kid.

"I don't want to worry them. They will suffer more than me. I can't become the reason for their pain and suffering," she whispered with tears in her eyes.

He sighed at her thought
"It is wrong. You are hurting them more by hiding such a big thing from them. I want you to tell them the truth before you come for your next appointment here," she shook her head wiping the single tear that escaped from her eye.

"No…you can't force me. I don't want anyone to know about my illness," she said in a firm voice.

Ishaan looks at her in disbelief and is about to say something when she suddenly forwards the papers toward him.

"It is my condition and if you want to continue the treatment then you have to comply with this,"

He gave her one last look before writing her prescription and gave it to her. She stood up to go when her step halted in the middle hearing his gentle voice.

"You need them, Aaravi. Please tell them about you before it's too late," she went out without giving any reaction. Ishaan leaned against his chair and closed his eyes, taking a long breath.

Aaravi walked outside the hospital after taking medicine. Standing near the road, she waits for a cab.

She sighed tiredly when she couldn't find any cab for 15 minutes. Suddenly a black car stopped in front of her. She backed off in confusion.

The window rolls down revealing smiling Ishaan.
"Come, I will drop you," He said politely.

"I will go on my own. Thank you," Aaravi refuses politely.

"I insist. Don't worry I will safely drop you to your home. You can trust me. I am a well-mannered man," She looked around before hesitantly sitting inside the car. She doesn't want to sound rude when he is being so polite with her.

He gave her a small smile before starting his car. He felt happy. He glances at her to see her looking outside the window.

"You know you should smile more and be happy. It helps in treatment. Your mental and emotional state play an important role in your health," he heard her chuckling humorlessly.

"I can't be happy when everything turns upside down in my life," she whispered in a small voice with a sad smile.

"No it's not like this. Everything is alright. It's just in your head. If you really want to become healthy then you have to stop thinking like this. Be optimistic, Aaravi," he softly said while looking ahead on the road.

Suddenly Aaravi started feeling a burning sensation in her chest. She rubs her chest feeling suffocated. Feeling restless, she turns to Ishaan who is looking ahead.

"Dr. Ishaan.." she called and quickly covered her mouth as she felt like throwing up.

Ishaan looked at her but instantly his expression turned into concern. He quickly stops the car in the middle of the road.

As soon as the car stops, Aaravi opens the car door and gets out of it in a hurry. She threw up on the side of the road. Ishaan runs after her and stands beside her as she is puking her gut out. He quickly holds her as she stumbles, feeling her legs weak.

Her face turned red and pale. Closing her eyes, she leaned against him, not having any energy in her. But she felt light after throwing up.

"You okay now?" Ishaan asks lightly, stroking her back.

"Hmm…and tired," He helped her to the car and gave her the water bottle he had in his car.

She drinks the water after cleaning her mouth and washing her face.

"Thank you," she thanked him. He nodded and sat on the driver seat before starting the car.

He took out a small protein bar and forward in her direction.

"Have this. You will feel better," she hesitantly took the bar and started eating it slowly.

He smiled slightly at her cuteness. She is adorable and innocent like small kids.

He stopped the car in front of her house. She got out of his car. He also comes out and looks at her house in shock.

"You live here?" he asked her, pointing his finger to her house.

She nodded with a small tired smile.

"Woah! I don't know you are a billionaire or I would have charged more fees from you," he joked, earning a chuckle from her.

"Please come inside," she asked him like a good host.

"What would you told your family when they asked who I am, huh?" he asked, raising her eyebrows.

"That you are my college batchmate," she said without any hesitation.

He chuckled at her lie and gave her an impressive look.
"Smart! But I can't come right now. Maybe later. I have to go somewhere," she nodded.

"I should take my leave. Take care. Contact me if you ever need my help or have any problem, okay," he told her firmly.

"Sure doctor. Thank you so much," They shook their hands before he got in the car.

"Aaravi.." suddenly he called her from inside the car. She look at him in confusion,

"I really want you to tell your family about the tumor. They have the right to know, don't they?" Aaravi didn't say anything, just looked away with guilt in her heart.

"I am not forcing you. I just want my patient's well being. Support and care of our loved ones during such times is very helpful and needed. The last decision will be your. Don't stress and try to be happy," She nodded as he gently said all this for her well-being.

He drove away from there. She stayed there for a few minutes before walking inside her house.

The house is quiet as everyone is on their work at this time. She silently went to her room.

Placing her handbag on the table, she sat on the couch tiredly and rested her back against the backrest.

Suddenly a smile formed on her as the happy moments of her and Abhimanyu flashed in front of her but slowly her bright smile turned into a sad one.

"Aaravi, please don't leave me,"

"I am sorry, Manyu. I am sorry,"

"You promised me, Aaravi, that you will never leave then how could you do that to me? You know I will die without you,"

"I don't want to, Manyu. I am helpless. I love you,"

She cried seeing her Manyu crying miserably in front of her.

"No, you don't love me. If you love me then why are you leaving me, huh," he angrily said with red and tearful eyes.

"I have to go, Manyu. We are not meant to be together. Take care of you and our family," She weakly said before kissing his hands lovingly.

"No!! Aaravi!!! You can't do this to me. Why did you love me if you are going to leave me in the middle, huh? I hate you! You hear me, I hate you for breaking my heart…I HATE YOU!!!"

Aaravi woke up with a jerk and started taking deep breaths. Tears are flowing down her cheeks.
"I am sorry. Please don't hate me," she whispered between her sobs.

She heard birds chirping and looked at the clock to see it had already turned 6 in the morning.

She got out of the bed and went into the washroom to get ready. She felt her head throbbing badly but decided to ignore it as it was quite normal for her to have headaches these days. But today it seems worse.

She went downstairs and smiled seeing Ma and Chachi preparing for breakfast. And her Dadi is making garlands for her Pooja.

She went there and sat beside her Dadi, who smiled at her as she noticed her presence.
"My Baby woke up early today," she said lovingly, kissing her head.

Aaravi smiles at her, placing her head on her shoulder. Siya and Kartika smile at them.

"Can I pray with you today?" Aaravi asked softly when Pallavi stood up to go.

"You don't have to Bachcha. Come," They went to the Pooja room in their house.

Pallavi asks her to clean the temple while she prepares the Pooja thali. Aaravi sat on the floor and cleaned the temple nicely. She arranges the flowers beautifully around the small platform where the idol of Lord Krishna and Radha is placed.

Pallavi looks at her with a smile as Aaravi is decorating the Idol with so much devotion and love.

Pallavi lit the lamp near the feet of Krishna and Radha's idol. Then she put a small tilak on their forehead. Aaravi smiles looking at the divine beauty on the face of Krishna.

"He is so beautiful," Aaravi whispered with a beautiful smile on her face. She felt peace looking at his smiling face.

Pallavi nodded agreeing with her.

Pallavi did the other rituals while Aaravi sat there with her hand joined in front of the protector of this world.

She felt tears in her eyes, feeling her heart heavily with emotions. She wanted to cry her heart out in front of him. Asking him, why is he doing this to her. Her Dadi said, he couldn't see his loved one in pain then why is he giving her so much pain. Isn't she lovable to him?

"Please don't hurt my family and Manyu, Kahna Ji. I am ready to go through any pain but just not give pain to my family. They are my life. Please give me the strength to fight her life battle. I wanted to live, live for my family, for my Manyu," she prayed while silently crying.

She wipes her tears when Pallavi calls her to do the Pooja. After offering Prashad, they took his blessing and they went out of the temple.

By the time they come back after Pooja, everyone is already sitting at the dining table waiting for breakfast.

Ryan saw her first and smiled lovingly at her. Aaravi gives him her bright smile and walks toward him. She bent slightly making him chuckle before he placed a kiss on her forehead. Then she walked to her father who also kissed her forehead. Then she did the same with her Chachu and Dadu. Who kisses her head and pat her head like they used to do when she was small.

She smiled and walked toward the twins and sat between them.
"Good morning Di," she giggled as they wished her together.

"You want a kiss from us too?" Kris asked her innocently.

"Eww no…stinky boys," she teases, scrunching her nose.

They frown at her and then look at each other. Suddenly Kabir smirks and nods at Kris who also smirks. They kiss her cheeks from either side making everyone laugh at them. Aaravi let out a groan but then a smile formed on her face.

"Now you also become stinky," Kris said proudly and Kabir laughed.

Like this, the breakfast table filled with laughter and teasing in the Roy family. Only happiness and a smile are visible on everyone's face except for one who is dying from the inside.

Aaravi gulps down a painkiller as her headache is killing her. She tries to sleep but she can't because of her headache. She felt a sudden beeping sound inside her head, making close her ears with her palms.

"Aghhh!!!" she screamed in pain as she felt hammering inside her head.

She drags herself toward the end of the bed and takes out her medication from the drawer. Opening the cap of the pills bottle, she gulped two more painkillers and drank water. Her body is shaking in pain. She fell back on the bed and closed her eyes tightly while holding her head between her hands.

After a few minutes, the medicine started showing its effect and made her feel numb. She sighs as the pain fades away. Opening her eyes, she stared at the ceiling aimlessly.  Her whole body felt numb and stiff due to an overdose of medicines but she had no other way.

Feeling drowsy she soon fell asleep. Her breath is slow, in fact too slow. She is looking so peaceful in her sleep like an angel.

Aaravi comes out of the washroom while wiping her face with a towel, looking pale and tired in the early morning.

She woke up with the urge to throw up. After throwing up everything that she ate last night, she is completely drained off. She fell on the bed with a small thud and cuddles the pillow to her chest and closed her eyes to get some energy.

"Di!!" she groaned into the pillow hearing knock on the door and Kris' voice.

She sat up and slowly walked toward her door. Opening the door, she glare at him but seeing his cute grinning face she roll her eyes and asked,
"What!?"

"Jiju and his family are here," he told her. She was still for a second.

"Huh?"

"Ha Di, everyone is asking for you. Come downstairs quickly," saying he ran away leaving her with unknown fear.

She gets ready and goes downstairs with her thudding heart. Now doesn't know what is waiting for her?

As soon as she walked into the living room, Ashika smiled at her and called to sit with her.

Aaravi sat beside her and smiled lightly when she caressed her face lovingly.
"You are so beautiful,"

"How are you bachcha?" Arjun asked her.

"I am good, Papa," she said, giving him an assuring smile.

"We didn't have time to meet you properly during Abhi's birthday party," Ashika said with a fake sad voice.

"Dadu and Dadi didn't come? And Anushka Aunty and Viraj uncle," Kris asked them with a frown.

"Actually Dad is feeling slightly unwell so Mumma is staying with him at home. Anushka is in the hospital and Viraj is looking after work as elections are coming," Arjun informs them.

"Why what happened to him? Is he not okay?" Rashad asked,

"No, he is fine. Just feeling a little tired," Everyone looked relieved.

"Ruhaan Bhai, we are here to discuss the arrangement for the wedding. We only have two months and we won't know when the days will fly away," Ashika tell them while other elders nodded in agreement.

But Aaravi felt her heart stop beating for a moment. She looks at Abhimanyu who is talking with Ryan but as if feeling her gaze on him, he turns his head and looks at her with a charming smile on his face.

"Siya, how about we send kids for shopping for a wedding and we will look into other arrangements for the wedding?"

"It's a good idea, I think," Siya nodded at Ashika's suggestion.

"Ryan and Abhimanyu, you both look after them. I can't trust these crazy people," Ruhaan said, offending both the pair of twins and Aaruhi. While Abhimanyu let out a chuckle.

"Bade Papa, don't underestimate us," Kabir said, looking at him with a fake angry face.
While others nodded.

Vihaan rolls his eyes at them and asks them to shoo away.

Aaravi looks at Abhimanyu and try to stop him but Aaruhi comes beside her and took her in a side hug.

"How is my cute little sister in law?" she asked lovingly. Aaravi smiles at her sweet nature as she is just like her mother, loving, caring and kind.

"I am good, Di. How are you? How was the trip?"

"I am great as you can see. And the trip was good and successful, I won the case," she told her.

"I knew that. I am so proud of you," Aaruhi chuckled at her and thanked her.

"I am not sitting with Ryan Bhai. He shouted at me. We will go with Jiju," Kris and Kabir shout and run into Abhimanyu's car.

Aaruhi chuckles at them and walks toward Ryan's car seeing her brother's pleading eyes.

She was about to sit on the back seat when Vihaan got in front of her and playfully smirked at her.

"Ruhi Di, I missed my little sister so much. Can I sit with her, please," Amaira pushed him away and glared at him as he hugged her forcefully.

Aaruhi narrows her eyes at him, understanding his motive. She was about to shout at him when Ryan came there.

"Any problem, Aaruhi?" he asked, seeing her standing.

"umm..no I am just going to sit," she said and quickly got in the passenger seat but not before glaring at Vihaan, who grinned at her.

Aaravi sat beside Abhimanyu in front while Kris and Kabir took backseat. Their car went after Ryan's.

Aaravi is looking outside in a daze thinking how to talk with Abhimanyu to stop the wedding. She didn't want to bound him with herself when her life was uncertain.

She suddenly turned her head when she felt a hand on her hand. Abhimanyu smiles at her and taking her hand near his lips he places a soft kiss on her knuckles.

"You okay?" he asked, seeing her lost since he saw her in Roy Mansion.

She gives him a fake smile and squeezes his hand lightly.
"Hmm…I wanted to tal-"

"Please guys romance later. We can't see your lovey dovey stuff. Kabir feels shy looking at you guys," Kris said, making a disgusted face to tease them.

"What? Why are you putting me in between? I didn't say anything, Di," Kabir suddenly screamed in surprise and punched Kris on his rib.

Abhimanyu glare at them,
"Shut up!! Or I will throw you both out of the car," Abhinanyu scolds them, making them gulp and shut their mouths.

Aaravi shook her head at them.

Soon they reached the mall, getting down the car everyone went inside while Ryan and Abhimanyu went to park the car.

Aaravi is standing near the entrance waiting for Abhimanyu. Suddenly she felt a wave of dizziness hit her making her stumble but she quickly held the glass wall for support.

She took a few deep breaths to calm herself. Suddenly she stood straight, seeing Abhimanyu and Ryan coming.

"Come, doll. Why don't you go with others?" Ryan asked her and they walked inside holding hands while Abhimanyu walked behind them.

"I was waiting for you guys," she told him in her sweet voice, making him smile at her.

"How about this, Avi? It looks beautiful," Amaira said, showing her pink lehenga.
But Aaravi is too busy thing how to talk to Abhimanyu alone.

"Avi!?" Amaira shouts, making her flinch and look at her.

"Huh?"

"Where are you lost, Aaravi?" Aaruhi asked her to look distracted while they are shopping for her.

"It's not like that Di. Just seeing the outfit on the mannequin," Aaravi told them. They believe her.

"Did you like anything?" Amanda asked.

"That dark green one. How is it?" She randomly points at a lehenga. Aaruhi asked the shop keeper to show them that piece.

"It is beautiful," Aaruhi said, feeling the softness of velvet.

They selected a few more outfits for her and asked her to try them. She walked inside the trial room and closed the door but a scream let out from her lips seeing Abhimanyu standing in front of her with his arms crossed in front of his chest and looking at her with a naughty expression.

"Manyu…" She breathed out, placing her palm on her chest to calm her heartbeat.

He chuckled at her cute scared face and pulled her into his chest. Snuggling his face into her neck he sighs softly.

"I miss you, meri Jaan," he whispered against her neck then placed his lips on the side of her neck.

Aaravi smiled weakly and encircled her arms around him. She felt calm in his embrace. This is her home.

"I love you…" she whispered in an inaudible voice and relaxed in his arms.

__________________________________

Thank you for reading.

Hope you guys like the update.

What do you guys think about this chapter?

What is waiting for abhimanyu and Aaravi next?

See you soon.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.

Take care 🥰😇
Bye bye

Lots of love💜❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 210K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
242K 15.7K 59
โœถ๐‘ด๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’• โœถ Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated...
1.3M 79.2K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...