π™π™‡π˜Όπ™Žπ™ƒπ™” π™Žπ™ƒπ˜Όπ˜Ώπ™Šπ™’π™‹π™€...

By RobenChan3

Husbands Sun Wukong & Macaque x Wife Uzui Tengen Reader. _______________________________ ❝Starting now, thing... More

π™„π™‰π™π™π™Šπ˜Ώπ™π˜Ύπ™π™„π™Šπ™‰
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™π™€π™/π™Žπ™π™Šπ™π™” π™„π™‰π™π™Š
π™‹π™π™Šπ™‡π™Šπ™‚π™π™€
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ π™Šπ™‰π™€
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ π™π™’π™Š
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ π™π™Šπ™π™
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ π™Žπ™„π™“
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ π™Žπ™€π™‘π™€π™‰
A Quick Survey!
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ 𝙏𝙀𝙉
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ π™π™Šπ™π™π™π™€π™€π™‰
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ π™Žπ™„π™“π™π™€π™€π™‰
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ π™Žπ™€π™‘π™€π™‰π™π™€π™€π™‰
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔

π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

1.6K 91 9
By RobenChan3

FLASHY SHADOWPEACH

╭────╯🎵╰────╮
Chapter Eight
Great Grand Dragon of
the East
╰────╮🎵╭────╯

❝Things are going to get real flashy.❞

THE DRONE WAS GETTING filled with water as it slowly sank deeper into the ocean. You all sat quietly without saying a word, the atmosphere very tense.

Tang broke the water surface and gasped for air, "We're alive. We're alive!" He exclaimed as his eyes twinkled in hope, but it was short lived because the glass broke and more water started to flood inside the vehicle. Everyone started to panic while watching the water raise slowly, "Maybe hold that thought?" Mei spoke up and got smacked in the face with a fish.

"Here we finally get away from Macaque and now we all get to drown!" Pigsy yelled nervously, getting angry with each passing second. Just then, there was a beeping noise which meant no good at all, "This drone, it's not water adventure friendly!" Sandy exclaimed, trying to figure a way to get the drone to work. You frowned and clenched your fists tightly, "I can break us out of here, but I fear we're way too deep into the ocean to swim up." You stated as you crossed your arms, but the glass behind you shattered and water dropped on your head, soaking you wet. Mk shook his head to shake away the water from his head and turned to Monkey King, "Monkey King, you've gotta do something!" He desperately asked for help, but your dear husband was actually really chilling.

"Huh? Why? A little water never hurt no-... Oh! Right, mortality."

You mentally facepalmed as you moved out of the flooding water, "Wukong my dear, I really love you and all, but it's not really the time!" You scolded before a red light flashed with loud beeping sound, making everyone worried. Mei raised an eyebrow upon hear a sound, "What was that?" She questioned and turned around.

"Something big!" Mk replied nervously. Wukong sat up and smiled as if nothing bad was going to happen, "Guys, relax. Pretty sure this is just an old friend of mine come to help out." He stated confidently. Suddenly, a pair of purple eyes stared at you all through the broken glass, freaking the hell out of you. The eyes then disappeared and a giant turtle like vehicle stood tall in front of you.

"Actually, friend might be stretching it."

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

The dronecopter was thrown on the solid ground, breaking it into pieces. You lightly groaned and looked up to see a majestic palace. You smirked and placed a hand on your hip, "Well, that's a flashy place." You compliment, pointing at the palace with your finger.

In the background, Mei was fangirling while holding Mk's shoulders, "The Dragon Palace of the East Sea. We're in the Dragon Palace of the East Sea!" She happily exclaimed and Mk shared her excitement. You and Wukong joined them while still looking at the palace, "Yeah, this is my kind of my sorta old buddy's house, where I got the staff." He proudly said, earning him suspecting glares from Mk and Pigsy. You chuckled and put your arm around Wukong's shoulders, "My pretty peach, we all know you took it not got it." You stated in a teasing way, making your husband pout.

The door to the palace opened and the guards walked out, guarding someone. Wukong quickly turned to everyone, "Oh, here they come! Smiles, everyone, smiles!" He instructed and then turned to the guards who had just revealed and old man standing there with his hands behind his back, "Heyyy, Ao Guang! Long time no-..." Wukong started, but was cut off as the man sharply glared at him.

"Sun Wukong! You dare return to my domain? After humiliating me, tricking me?" The old man known as Ao Guang firmly said as a large white dragon appeared behind him.

"What-wha? The staff? But th-that's a total misunderstanding-..." Wukong tried to reason with the old man, but he cut him off again, "And now I have learned that it has been lost?! You have given the evil Lady Bone Demon exactly what she needs to destroy us all! I should execute you where you stand!" He declared while still glaring angrily at Wukong who began to lose his confidence. This in fact made you really frustrated, you hated seeing your husbands getting insulted for some past mistakes. Mei, Mk and Tang whispered something to the monkey, but you didn't pay much attention to it as you were more focused on your surroundings in case the guards attack or something.

Suddenly, Wukong smirked as he seemed to regain his confidence, "Hmm, maybe you forgot. I am the Great Sun Wu-..." Again he was cut off as Ao Guang used his dragon form to attack Wukong. You quickly moved and caught your husband before he could hit the ground, "Listen old man, I do not tolerate anyone that hurts my husband mentally or physically! So you better watch it." You threatened with a glare as you put Wukong down then pulled out your swords.

The man looked at you and glared, "You must be Y/N Uzui, Sun Wukong's wife and the former demon slayer. I don't know what made take this simian as your spouse, it's a foolish decision you have made. And as for you..." He then looked back at Wukong, "Do not try to fool me a second time, trickster! I can sense your weakness. Your power is all but consumed." As he said that, guards surrounded you all. Mei pulled her sword which made the old man shocked as he saw the green blade. It appeared that this old man was Mei's great great thousand times great uncle. Mk then did a foolish thing and showed Ao Guang the map, "Uh, Mr. Dragon of the East, sorry to interrupt this little family whatever it is, but... you know about the Lady Bone Demon. What she's capable of. We can stop her, we just need-... Hey!" The man used his dragon form and took the map from Mk.

"You would tell me how to protect my people? When you have unleashed this blight back into the world?"

"Wow. Okay. Fresh wound. Just going to let that bounce off me." Mk said while wiping his tears away. Eventually, the man ordered his guards to prison you all while taking Mei into the castle.

-TIME SKIP-

You all were now caged without a way out, Sandy was put in a cleaning duty while Mei was taken somewhere else. The guards had taken away your swords which made it impossible for you to break free from here.

"My mother was right! Associate with the wrong people and see where you end up!" Tang complained and cried. You sighed and moved to sit down slightly away from the others. Wukong saw you and went to sit beside you, "Hey, you seem to be so down ever since we encountered Macaque. What's the matter?" He asked as he stared at you with concern. You let out another sigh and leaned your head back against the wall, "I'm worried about him, Wukong. LBD is using him for her deeds, I can't let her hurt him or you... I can't let the same thing happen again, not again." You rumbled on and on, not realizing what you were saying.

Wukong was confused by what you had said, "What do you mean 'again' ?" He asked again. You chuckled and looked at him with a small smile, "Once this is all over, I will tell you and Macaque about everything." Monkey King was very curious, but decided not to ask at all. He smiled and held your hand, "We will save him and get this whole ordeal over, so don't worry okay? I want my confident and flashy wife back." He said and the kissed your cheek, making you blush. You smiled genuinely while still blushing, "Alright, my peach!" You stated with your usual self-esteem.

The five of you sat in the cell for what felt like hours, waiting for Mei to come and help. Pigsy was still struggling to dig a hole in the wall with his spoon which didn't do much progress. However, you could hear a sound of something approaching, "A vehicle?" You thought with puzzlement. Suddenly, a van broke a hole into the wall, sending everything flying away, but you jumped before you could get effected by the impact of the crush. Mk laughed upon seeing both Sandy and Mei, "Mei! Sandy! You jailbreaked us! Y-You broke the jail! We're free!" He exclaimed before passing out.

You all got in the truck and you went to the back with Wukong. Mei thankfully managed to get the map and a new set of clothes for Mk. She then ran to you with your swords in her hands, "Here's your swords, Y/N. I got them for you." Mei said with a smile, feeling proud of her actions. You smiled back at her and took the swords, "Thanks, kid. That's really flamboyant of you, beautiful dress by the way." Upon hearing what you said, her eyes sparkled.

Sandy drove through the palace to get out as fast as possible. However and once you made your way outside, Ao Guang stood in the way with his dragon form. Sandy quickly stopped the van and made it turn around. The old man walked to the back door and opened it, "I will not allow you to leave with that map!" He angrily stated, determined to take the map back. Wukong frowned in frustration, "What are you not getting? Using the Samadhi Fire's the only way we're going to stop the Lady Bone Demon!" He proclaimed.

Both Mk and Mei tried to convince him, but before he could say anything, Macaque made his appearance.

"He is coming."

"Macaque?"

Your husband looked at you with slight uncertainty, "If he captures us, the map..." Wukong uttered, preparing himself for the fight. Ao Guang sighed and turned around, "Hmm... all hope truly will be lost. I'll hold him off. Go." He demanded before jumping out of the van. Mei went out and bid her uncle goodbye before you all left. You looked back and saw a great explosion then Macaque's laughter rang in your ears.

"What are you doing, Macaque?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 1.9K 29
So this is a story takes place after they fought lbd and after everything calmed down and came back to normal. Well almost normal... I got a bit insp...
7K 308 23
The day the war ended was the day Sun Wukong welcomed his new son into the world, and the day he put his Staff down for good. Nearly 18 years later...
16.6K 454 10
The battle of Mk and the Lady Bone Demon had ended, but nobody knew how injured Mk was until they all made it back to their normal lives. !READ THIS...
33.9K 1.6K 21
Various Lego Monkie Kid x GN Muichiro Reader. ______________________________ ❝𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 π’Šπ’‡ 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 π’Žπ’š π’Žπ’†π’Žπ’π’“π’Šπ’†π’”, π’Žπ’š π’ƒπ’π’…π’š π’˜π’Šπ’π’...