JI HUZOORI | ✔

By Sonali_nefelibata

AN ENGLISH NOVEL! ✨An Endearing Adherence!!!✨ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K s... More

🌠PRELUDE🌠
🌠BEFORE YOU PROCEED!🌠
🌠WALL OF MOODBOARDS🌠
✨CHAPTER 1✨
✨CHAPTER 2✨
✨CHAPTER 3✨
✨CHAPTER 4✨
✨CHAPTER 5✨
✨CHAPTER 6✨
✨CHAPTER 7✨
✨CHAPTER 8✨
🌠SURPRISE🌠
✨CHAPTER 9✨
✨CHAPTER 10✨
✨CHAPTER 11✨
✨CHAPTER 12✨
✨CHAPTER 13✨
✨CHAPTER 14✨
✨CHAPTER 15✨
✨CHAPTER 16✨
✨CHAPTER 17✨
✨CHAPTER 18✨
✨CHAPTER 19✨
✨CHAPTER 20✨
✨CHAPTER 21✨
✨CHAPTER 22✨
✨CHAPTER 23✨
✨CHAPTER 24✨
✨CHAPTER 25✨
✨CHAPTER 26✨
✨CHAPTER 27✨
✨CHAPTER 28✨
✨CHAPTER 29✨
✨CHAPTER 30✨
✨CHAPTER 31✨
✨CHAPTER 32✨
✨CHAPTER 33✨
✨CHAPTER 34✨
✨CHAPTER 35✨
✨CHAPTER 36✨
✨CHAPTER 37✨
✨CHAPTER 38✨
NOTIFYING!!!
MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!
✨CHAPTER 39✨
❤️LET'S TITTLE-TATTLE❤️
✨CHAPTER 40✨
✨CHAPTER 41✨
✨CHAPTER 42✨
✨CHAPTER 43✨
✨CHAPTER 44✨
✨CHAPTER 45✨
✨CHAPTER 46✨
✨CHAPTER 47✨
✨CHAPTER 48✨
✨CHAPTER 49✨
✨ LET'S CHAT!✨
✨CHAPTER 50✨
✨CHAPTER 51✨
✨CHAPTER 52✨
✨ CHAPTER 53✨ + Very Important, Kindly See!
✨CHAPTER 54✨
✨CHAPTER 55✨
✨CHAPTER 56✨
✨CHAPTER 57✨
✨CHAPTER 58✨
✨CHAPTER 59✨
GRATITUDE & REVIEWS
✨CHAPTER 60✨
✨CHAPTER 61✨
✨CHAPTER 62✨
✨CHAPTER 63✨
✨CHAPTER 64✨
✨CHAPTER 65✨
✨CHAPTER 66✨
✨CHAPTER 67✨
✨CHAPTER 68✨
✨CHAPTER 69✨
🌠Au revoir Super Soon!🌠
✨CHAPTER 70✨
UNTIL NEXT UPDATE!
✨CHAPTER 71✨
✨CHAPTER 72✨
✨CHAPTER 73✨
✨CHAPTER 74✨
✨CHAPTER 75✨
✨CHAPTER 76✨
✨ 365*2 ✨
✨CHAPTER 77✨
✨CHAPTER 78✨
✨CHAPTER 79✨
✨CHAPTER 80✨
NOT AN UPDATE
EPILOGUE~1 (Part-2)
EPILOGUE~2.0 (Part-1)
EPILOGUE~2.0 (Part-2)
IN THE SHADOW'S WAKE
✨NEW BOOKS ALERT✨

EPILOGUE~1 (Part-1)

4.4K 356 190
By Sonali_nefelibata

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

Dear Readers,

Exciting news about EPILOGUE~1: it grew beyond expectations!

To ensure its quality, I've split it into two parts: Part-1 is ready, and Part-2 depends on your response to Part-1.

Your support means the world to me, and I'm eager to share this chapter with you.

Thank you in advance! ♥️

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

Date: February 14th

Time: 11:53 p.m

Dear Dr. Saahab,

Since only seven minutes are to go, so lemme begin by wishing you a very Happy Valentine's Day, Dr Saahab.

I admire you so much. You have a beautiful soul, a golden heart and a brilliant mind. I feel so fortunate to be the person who got to marry you twice.

Thanks for making my life blissful with your sheer existence.
I love you so so so so so much...
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You are my blue skies when clouds are grey. You are the one I can talk to when I have nothing to say. You are my whole heart. Thank you for loving me the way you do.

I wish I could give you the world for Valentine's Day but that's not technically possible you see.

So will you settle for my heart?

I'm missing you badly on this lovely day. It sucks that we can't spend the days together. Even though we're miles apart, my heart is warmed by all the lovely memories we've created over the years. We would complete 4 years on this March 1st.

And now I've made up my mind to give this letter to you on our anniversary day, the day when you're supposedly returning. And I guess, I'm ready to give you the best gift this time. Well, I'm not sure of how you'll react.

I don't know what to write specifically. It's just that I want to write, write for you this way.

After 3 years.
Texting is ok but this is something... What should I say?

My previous letter paved a way for us to recommit. It had brought a transformation. It had brought us closer.

So I want my this letter too to do something similar. Make us recommit. Bring a transformation. Bring us closer than ever for a bigger, meaningful purpose.

I'm currently missing you a lot. And the fact that I can't make a call to you is disgusting my senses. We couldn't talk to each other today. I know it's not new and I shouldn't be complaining since you called me thrice today noon but unfortunately I couldn't answer anytime.

Sorry!

Filling in the day to day responsibilities is tough. Quite tough. Balancing professional and personal life is even tougher. I believe I can completely agree on it now.

It's been almost 3 years since I started working and I'm still unable to fine-tune with everything. Surging weight of both personal and professional commitments is overburdening at times.
I know you would laugh or even mock at me now and perhaps even call me silly or a whiner.

But I'm not whining, Shaurya. It's very challenging you know when I know that I'm making constant efforts to satisfy everyone around me. However, still failing in everything I do. Unvoiced complains and inevitable loop of arguments are actually taxing. On individual level, behaviours are valid but on looking from each other's lenses, it's just not valid.

Weird, right?

Oh God!

Look how silly I'm.

Despite not wanting to, I again made you stand on the receiving end of my insufficiency to handle life and responsibilities.

Anyways, no worries, I... No, we all would find a way to resolve all these unintended fusses just like always. Since at the end of the day, we are a family and we all sustain on each other's support, care and regard.

Yeah, I'm quoting Dadi's words over here. Cause I love to keep revising her lessons. Sometimes, I really miss her just the way I miss my own grandmother or even more than that.

So coming back to our unanswered calls.

My clarification is very simple yet silly. Soon after returning from the college, I'd to examine answer sheets of University examinations at the University campus. So was there with my phone on silent. And from there, I had to hurry to the Children Clinic since we had a vaccination appointment.

And you know na, how Daksh is. When I hold him then that means I should only hold him. So I'd left my handbag in the car only. Sensing the atmosphere around, he had become restless and very cranky. He literally gave both Sam and me a hard time today. All the while, when Darsh was getting his shot. Daksh kept on whining loudly, thus, making my Darsh nervous too.

So you see, it was quite a chaotic day.

And by the time, I returned home your not-so-romantic texts were there to welcome me.

Who the hell on earth texts his wife on Valentine's day like this?

Wait lemme grab my phone and note your texts down word by word.

So, Dr Shaurya Singh Mohan, my extraordinarily lovey-dovey husband very sweetly texted me - '

'Don't try calling now.

Your calls wouldn't be answered till tomorrow morning.

2 major surgeries are scheduled in a row.

Good night!'

Like seriously?

Would typing out a single sweet word or sending a heart emoji hurt your fingers?

Ever since you've started handling major surgeries all alone without any senior's supervision, sneaking off some time in between your shifts has become off your limits. Well, that's sad but for your kind information, I'm neither complaining nor being childish.

It's just that I miss those old days when you used to surprise me with your calls and texts at the most unexpected moments. But, now you just don't, Dr Saahab.

Dear valentine, I love how you always take my breath away and leave me stunned. Thank you for being absolutely amazing and for always having my back.

I care for you so much and appreciate you more than you know. God's swear!

You have held me at my worst and helped me to reach my top. I wouldn't have reached here without you. My degree is your earning more than mine. A one thousand hearts would fail to carry my love for you. It's your love that inspires me in every sphere of life.

Another year is going by as husband and wife. I agree that the past year was not all merry for us. We have seen some of the worst times together, and thank god we survived all of it and are still united as a family.

We all lost our source of dependability and unconditional love in the blink of an eye. Unlike others, you took it too well. Everyone here say that Shaurya is still himself at face value. In control and unshakable, but I'm aware deep down inside you too got hurt.

And the saddest part is that you didn't let anyone know it. You didn't let anyone help you.

All four of you, the Mohan cousins, were very dear to your grandmother. I don't deny that Dadi might have loved you all equally, but Dev Bhaiya had been her favourite. And it was evident. She supported him throughout.

But now, you people are not doing right with him. I would not like you to call me a controlling wife again, but, Shaurya, I really don't want you and Jiju to belittle or neglect Dev Bhaiya like this. Even if you or Jiju says something in light humour about him, he literally takes that to his heart.

Three of yours verbal spats aren't your playful banters anymore, instead of love and friskiness they're laced with bluntness and purposeless ego issues. Our elders always get hurt when you all indulge in such useless arguments.

Please! For heaven's sake don't take my words otherwise. Give this thing a proper thought at least for once.

For a moment, just take it like this, it's not about me or Dev Bhaiya or Jiju or anyone else.
It's about Dadi.

Three of you at times don't realise how sad she must be getting with all of yours aloofness or badmouthing. Work might be a good distraction for the three of you but have you ever thought about your parents or Shreya Didi. They never saw you like that. It's hard for them too.

Dadi held everything together and directed us towards the right path. I cannot imagine fixing the situation without her.

Look, Shaurya, I only want the best for you and our family. I'll not push you to do something but just want you to reflect on everything. Be participative here. I'm not saying that leave Chandigarh or your work and come here. But give your family some time. Your parents are getting old. You and your cousins are needed to reconnect.

You used to work before too but you never had been so aloof like you have started being after Dadi left us.
Think about it all, ok?

I want to be there for you, so please just let me. Don't shut your family out when you know you're in need of it. Care for them. Sometimes, providing money isn't sufficient. It's not care.

Work hard but don't be hard on yourself.

I don't know why are you running away from here. What's the point of running when you know you have to be here eventually. I'm not complaining that you're running from me but I'm saying that you definitely are running from where we belong.

Dadi's death made me realize that just how short a good meaningful span is and that at some point you have to look back and set things right while you still have this life.

Your love has strengthened me in weak moments and I am here to do the same for you.

Don't ever forget how happy you make me.

Don't ever give up on your passions and dreams.
They are what makes you who you are.

When my days end with loving you, I know I've had a good day, so every day is a good day. What you do is so simple but teaches me so much. Love has a way of guiding me to the important people in life, and you are by far the most important to me.

Our marriage has experienced deep wounds and miraculous healings and for that, I will always be grateful. God has showered me with many beautiful blessings but the best is yet to come.

You know keeping a big news to yourself is tough, very tough.

But I'm trying. Trying very hard.

Since, you would be reading this letter on our anniversary, thereby I think I should write it here.

Remember when we talked about being cool as parents?

Well, the time has come.

There's something incredibly special that I've been carrying within my heart, and I can't wait any longer to share it with you. Every moment we've spent together, every dream we've woven, and every step we've taken as a couple has led us to this beautiful point in our journey.

In just a few words, with tears of joy and a heart full of love, I declare that we will be blessed with an angel soon.

I'm approximately seven weeks into in. I hadn't realised that I missed my dates until last week. I knew my cycle was delaying but didn't mind much as it has always been like that.

There was so much going on from Avi's 3rd birthday to Dii and Jiju's anniversary. From my convocation to your sudden gate-crashing on the the-day and going back again on the next day. Then we had University examinations too going on where I'd to go for invigilation and be the shift incharge. So I'd unwittingly lost track on my health.

I thought that the uneasiness and fatigue I was feeling was all because of over-exertion. But no, it was all due to our little one's wild card entry within me.

The moment I discovered the precious secret growing within me, a mix of excitement and nervousness enveloped me. The realization brought forth an overwhelming rush of emotions, ranging from excitement to a touch of nervousness.

Since then, I've been pondering how to share this life-altering news with you, my dear husband.

Crafting a memorable and touching announcement was paramount, so I could only think of this.

I was not wanting to tailor anything to superbly surprise you or something. Yes, I should have told you about this the very same day I discovered it. But, Shaurya, trust me I didn't want it in that way. I want us to live that moment together. I want to reveal this thing to you in a simple manner, just the way I got to know about it. I want to witness every priceless look surfacing on your face when you get to know this. I want us, the three of us, to share our first tight embrace as family.

And both of us as expectant parents.

By the time you'll be here and you'll get this good news alert, I would have entered the third month. I just can't wait for you to return to me, to US.

In these precious moments of waiting, I can't help but reflect on the incredible bond that we have built. Your unwavering support, your comforting presence and of course your immeasurable love are everything to me.

The imagination of watching you become a father, nurturing and guiding our child, brings tears of happiness to my eyes.

Our baby would embody the purest essence of our love and beings.

Half of you and half of me.

Or like more of you and a little of me.

Or even more of me and very little of you.

I wish I could know this already.

As we prepare to embark on this new chapter of our lives, I want you to know that my heart swells with love and appreciation for the partner you are and the father you will become.

Together, we'll create a home filled with warmth, laughter, and unconditional love.

Our family is about to expand, and my heart is overflowing with the happiness that only you and our baby can bring.

In the midst of all the changes and uncertainties, one thing remains constant - the depth of my love for you and the life we're creating together.

In you, I've found a partner who not only shares in my dreams but is building them with me. The love that has blossomed between us is now extending to the precious life we're all set to bring into the world. With each passing day, my heart swells with gratitude for the incredible man you are.

Our love, our bond, and our story are about to take on a whole new chapter, one that will be filled with the laughter, the tears, and the indescribable joy of parenthood.

My whole heart, our love story is about to become a family story, and I am beyond grateful to be writing it with you.

To say that I'm missing you would be the biggest understatement of the year!
No, of the century!

Hurry home to me, Dr Saahab, my baby's Dad.

We're not built to be this far apart for this long, Shaurya.

"I love you" feels like an understatement for the depth of emotion I have for you.

Loving you is as natural as breathing - it's essential, effortless, and fills me with life. In your embrace, I find home.

In pursuit of finding my heart's deepest joy in our journey to parenthood.

Yours silly Silly Head.

(Dr Manjiri Mohan, proud wife of Dr Shaurya Singh Mohan.)

~~~

NOTE -

As told that this EPILOGUE~1 had originally become so expansive that I'd to split it into two parts: Part-1 and Part-2.
But here's the deal: if you're eager to dive into Part-2 sooner, I've got a fun request.

If you could take a moment to follow my profile, it would provide me with the extra motivation and inspiration to edit and release the next part at an even greater speed. Your support truly fuels my creativity, and I can't wait to see your response to Part-1.

Thank you for being amazing readers and for joining me on this literary journey!

(PS - Don't forget to press the "FOLLOW" button on my profile.)

~~~

Dear ones, do share your honest views on this chap and the story, as this is the only source of motivation which literally pushes me to pen down.
This can also help me in improving. So yes, eagerly waiting now.

I would really appreciate if each one of you will come and put forward your genuine reviews + expectations from me and
"JI HUZOORI".

~~~

This is it for now. Hope you liked it. I am sorry for the mistakes.

In case if you want to share your views or suggest something, you are more than welcome.

My sincere request to all the SILENT READERS - Do vote this chap.

Till then take care and stay connected.

Love ♥️✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 13K 40
BILLIONAIRE × DOCTOR (Marriage series- arranged marriage) English × hindi dialogues ~•••••••~ ~•••••••~ The minute I heard my first love, I sta...
699K 36K 46
"Mom i told you na ! I don't wanna get married . Be honest what do I lack . I have money , family, house, and a car . But all you want is for me to...
102K 4.8K 32
"All I wanted was your respect, Prem." "All I wanted was your love, Abhi." "All I wanted was your care, Rahul." "But I got not even a bit of it." The...
587K 26.1K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...