FORCED MARRIAGE| by hobiqvn

By hobiqvn

"This is the only priceless thing I have to Impress my girl, don't you dare to touch it" he muttered to let L... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
Chapter 14
Chapter_15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (final)

CHAPTER 13

381 14 25
By hobiqvn

*Next Morning*

The sunshine was giving a perfect body warm by its raises to the curtains while Taehyung and Y/N were sleeping peacefully, the unwanted call disturbed them from the peaceful sleep. "Yes?* Taehyung asked with a sleepy voice and tiny opened eyes still blurry. 

"Is this Mr. Kim Taehyung speaking?" The voice came from the opposite side of the call. "Of course you had connected the call to Kim Taehyung then it will obviously be Kim Taehyung online" he said with a still sleepy voice while his left hand was craving for blood to release from the spot. 

Y/n was sleeping there on his arm where his blood stopped circulating now, he was not disturbing her but his voice interrupted her sleep. She woke up but was still laying in his arms. She was listening to the talk he was having.

" Yeah, sir, A-Actually…." The person from the opposite side spoke with a trembling voice, "Actually what? Mr. Can you please speak a little bit faster?" Taehyung yelled at the person as he was sleeping and the person has disturbed him. 

"Sir… your father's plane got crashed" he spoke at 2x speed but still Taehyung understood that. His eyes widened listening to this and he quickly looked at her as he can feel now she is awake.

"What?" Taehyung asked in disbelief while y/n had a seat after listening to his high pitch. She was looking at him with some confusing expressions that she did not understand anything.

"What happened to him?" Taehyung asked the person who was on the line. "Sir, we don't know exactly why is that got crashed but I had sent people from my side to find out the reason," the person said from the other side.

"Go check there by yourself, you idiot" Taehyung yelled at the person while making himself sit at the place hurriedly. He hung up the call, " what happened?" Y/n asked him with a low voice as she can see him very much worried.

"Dad's plane got crashed," Taehyung replied to her in his worried yet low voice. And getting off the bed to collect his clothes from the cou“But I had heard that he went to his destination through private jet” y/n said and he stopped his every movement for the moment. 

His eyes froze on the spot where he was looking and the way he was bent towards the couch to collect his clothes, he gave a thought to something after listening to that and then just ignored it.

“How do you know that he had gone from the private jet?” Taehyung turned around after having some thoughts in his Mind. 

As soon as he turned around she started to ignore his eye contact and moving her fingers to her hairs to set them several times, he saw her this impatient not before anytime. 

“i-i-I actually know it through mom, as she had told me that your dad has gone by the private jet, so just I know” she said while replying to him but still not contacting him, the voice of her trembling can say everything that she is just lying. 

“What happened? Why are you not contacting your eyes with me? C’mon look at me, why are you not looking at me?” Taehyung asked while stepping forward to her. “O-o-oh it's nothing, let me just freshen up, we have to go” she flipped the talk and stepped off the bed and went to the bathroom.

“Huh?”  he just sighed out in disbelief that she is ignoring him. “Okay, then come fast honey” he said and he got ready until she came out of the bathroom. “So let us go?” he just asked and forwarded his hand to her to let her hold his hand and they can go together.

But she ignored that and  walked by the side and stepped out of the room first and walked towards the car parked in the parking area and sat in. 

Taehyung drove the car in a way he is flying the airplane, when they both were in a way to reach the place from where the call came, in a non sensible moment she turned herself to him and moved her hand to his nape and landed her lips onto his while he was driving the car. 

He pressed the break all of a sudden, his eyes were closed and was trying to break the kiss fast as they had to reach the spot, her left hand moved to his nape in a moment and her right hand disappeared from his nape. 

Her hands were moving on to her only back and she pulled out the hard weapon and pointed it at Taehyung's waist while still into the kiss. Taehyung broke the kiss as soon as he realized his eyes got wide open. He checked upon it firstly if he was taking it as a mistake, but he thought it right as he moved his hand down himself.

He pulled himself back from her and his head hitted the car’s window. She pointed the gun onto his hand directly now, “y/n w-why are you doing this? What is the point in doing all this, huh?” Taehyung asked while making a sad face.

“Oh shut up Mr.Husband, I am just your wife but not your Y/n, you understood, now do as I say” she yelled at him while still pointing the gun at his head. 

Call ringing…

“My work is done, now I am taking him to you” she said while on call to someone, “who is there on the call?” he asked confidently as he is unaware of everything, “why to poke nose in someone else’s business, pull the car to the exact location” she said while pushing the gun hard on his head. 

He pulled the car to the place where the map is showing a way to go, they reached the spot and she got out of the car first and then she walked to the door of Taehyung and opened the door and pulled him out of the car while holding the gun on his head.

She held his hand from his arm and dragged him to some spot where there was no light on, “where had you pulled me?” he asked her softly because still he is unaware. She was doing these bad things to him but he is still polite with her.

“Shut your mouth, here only he talks” she said while pointing to some spot in the area, no one was able to see anything there, soon the lights got on and the person was pointing a gun at Taehyung's father’s head. 

“You did not do this right, you bloody idiot, he is your uncle, moron, don’t you have any manners?” Taehyung shouted while she held him and did not release him. “Are you crazy? How can you think that I will leave you to be happy with your Y/N… oops… sorry my Y/n” the person who had pointed a gun at Taehyung's father said while laughing. 

And his hand was all blooded but Taehyung’s father has no scratch on his body as Taehyung can see it, and his face was also blooded by sprinkles of blood. “The fuck your Y/n she is mine and all mine, no one has any right to her except me, you bloody moron, don’t you dare ever think of her like this” Taehyung yelled at him so loudly that his head and neck nerves are clearly visible.

“Handed over to you” she said and threw taehyung’s hand away and two people came from behind and held him and another one came with a chair to let him sit on it, they made him sit on the chair forcefully and tied his hands back and she walked to LEE. 

She walked to Lee and placed herself behind him, Taehyung was looking at her while she was leaving him and walking towards that bloody boy. 

“Are you not shocked by having the plot twist into your story? Naa…naa…naa I can clearly see your shocked face my brother” lee said while putting the gun into his pants at the backside and removing the gloves he had wore. 

“Y/n…” taehyung got all melted with no energy left in himself as his wife is now with the opposite party, “why y/n? Why? Why had you done this to me? Was I not giving you anything you wanted? Or there is anything else that made you go with this Mother F****” Taehyung asked y/n while she was making gestures of flirting with Lee. 

“wtf*** Y/n, I am not your y/n, I am lee’s girlfriend veronica…” she walked again to Taehyung aggressively and made his head up, eyes meeting her she yelled.

“Oh honey, why give him an explanation, let us just leave him,” Lee said. “Where is my Y/N? You fucked up peoples” Taehyung shouted and moved like this that his chair got all vibrated. 

Taehyung’s dad is not able to say anything as he was sealed by his lips, and tied by the hands. 

“You know what? The day you were thinking that you are vowing and promising everything with that y/n but sadly it was not your y/n, that was me in the room whom you carried from the room the stage, it was me who had kissed you, it was me who had spent last night with you, but sadly you didn’t did anything even after I had shattered the contract. I am living with you since the next day of the scene created by you and your Y/n on road out of your office building, ohh no no.. don’t think that I had won the challenge of car race, that was her, but the next day, it was all me and not her” veronica said while walking around him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 14K 47
D A R K R O M A N C E "If you fucking add your opinion in my matters then your pretty face won't work,Princess. I'll fucking kill you and feed you...
1.1M 48.3K 43
"I can't get my mind off you, I think I might be obsessed. The very thought of you makes me want to get undressed." --- "I felt his deep passion find...
579K 25.7K 32
[NOT EDITED] "Don't expect anything from this marriage", he declared. "I never did. I can never expect anything from this marriage nor you", she repl...
146K 8.3K 24
A story where y/n belongs to a rich family and the only daughter . She is a spoiled brat and only values money . Jimin lives in a small village and...