Iron man male reader X Monste...

By JustyTurner

Years have passed the and world has changed forever. Female monsters called Demihumans make their appearance... More

Main character
Harem (part 1)
Harem (Part 2)
Harem (Part 3)
Harem (Part 4)
Harem (Part 5)
Harem (Part 6)
Chapter 1: An unsuspected gift
Chapter 2: A flying happy bird
Chaptrr 3: Ride on a Centaur
Chapter 4: The Mysterious women of the lake
Chapter 5: Meet War Machine
Chapter 6: The vanished of the Harpy village (Arc 1)
Chapter 7: The Vanished of the Harpy village (Arc 2)
Chapter 9: The Vanished of the Harpy village (Arc 4 final)
Chapter 10: A night out reward (lemon)

Chapter 8: The vanished of the Harpy village (Arc 3)

496 26 2
By JustyTurner

We see citizens within a nice café and enjoying their pace as they take a sip of their teas and being served by their employees. Everything is nice at first when suddenly Iorn Man crashed through the window and crash very hard into the cafe which made everyone to run away in fear. Iron Man slowly gets up as he grab his head and shakes it as he soon turn to see the employee staring at him, shocked.

Iron Man: Mondays....I'm I right?

Male employee: (shocked) I-It's actually Tuesday.

Iron Man: Oh. Well you know what I mean. Anyways, I'll pay foe the damages later.

Then he exit the cafe through the door as he faces Iron Monger as he charges towards Iron Man and attempt to land a lunch by Iron Man flies to the left, dodging the attack as he slide backwards as he look up and then he fire his repulsors at Iron Monger but this doesn't phase him as he fires a missile at him which he was hit by and it is flying through a small part of the city.

Then he turn the missile upward and let's it go as he fire up his thrusters as the missile blows up while he looks down to see Iron Monger charging towards him but Iron Man dodges his incoming attack and fire his repulsors at his thrusters which made Iron Monger fall and crash hard onto the ground.

Iron Man lands on his feet while Iron Monger grabs a car and tosses it towards Iron Man. Then he cut the car in half with his laser as the car split apart and crashed behind him. Then Iron man fired both his chest repulsor and his two repulsors which hits Iron Monger, making him stumble back as Iron Man continues to blast him with his repulsor beams.

Soon Iron Monger punches the floor which cost a shake and soon open a crack below Iron Man which he stopped as he is fell in while Iron Monger approaches the hole qnd looks down to see Iron Man pinned with some rubble.

Iron Monger: You'll be wise to not ruin our business Iron Man. Do so, and all of them will die.

Then he turn and walk off as Iron Man remove the rubble off of him and then he fly out of the hole and once out black cars drive up as Miia, Centorea, Suu and Kuroko came out along with government agents as Miia, Centorea and Suu all hug Iron Man while Kuroko walk up to him.

Kuroko: What happened?

Iron Man: They kidnapped Papi at the hotel. I try to catch up but it seems they have their own Iron man.

Suu: What should we do?

Kuroko: Nothing. Without Papi's location or they are taking her. She is gone for good.

Iron Man: Well it's a good thing I place a tracker on the kidnappers car while I was chasing them.

He open a hologram to show the tracker to Kuroko and her agents which she smirked and tells Iron Man.

Kuroko: (smirk) Good thinking there. With that, we can find her with no problem.

Iron Man: I'll keep an eye on the tracker and pinpoint their location. I'll call you whenever I got it.

Kuroko: (smile) Right. I'll make some calls.

She turn to leave while Miia came up to Iron Man.

Miia: You'll think Papi be fine?

Iron Man: Hope so. If they harm her in anyway, they will pay.

(Meanwhile)

We see cages filled with Harpy's as they sat there or standing with no hope to get out when suddenly the twin metal doors open and they turn to see Papi bring dragged and soon thrown into one of the cage as Papi turn as they shut the door and leave.

Papi gets up and turn to see more Harpy's around her and within other cages.

???: You were taking as well right?

She turn to see one coming up to Papi as she introduces herself.

Bima: My name is Bima. What's your name?

Papi: (smile) My name is Papi. Nice to meet you Bima.

Bima: (small smile) Cute name. Well welcome to the Harpy prison. This is where those creeps kidnapped Harpy's and bring them all here.

Papi: What do you think they will do to us?

Bima: Sell us of course to who knows to who. All of us are scared and not too sure who will save us.

Papi: (smile) Iron Man will save us. He's a super hero so he'll save us.

Bima: But does he know we are here?

Papi: I don't think so but he's super smart so I'm sure he'll find us and free us.

Bima: (small smile) Well I hope your right.

Suddenly Iron Monger came in the room and walk by the cages as Papi turns and rushes over and then called out.

Papi: (smile) You came! I knew you'll save us Iron Man!

He stopped and turn to Papi as he ask her in a threating tone.

Iron Monger: Does it look like I'm Iorn Man?

Papi:..........Yeah? What's with your voice? You got a cold?

Iron Monger: I see that your a utter idiot.

Papi: (angry) Hey I'm not an idiot! If someone is the idiot it's you!

Bima: (thought) Is she trying to get herself killed?!

Iron Monger: No matter. I will deal with you later you annoying bird bitch.

He walked away and once he was gone Papi then turn to the others and ask.

Papi: What is bird bitch?

They were all dumbfounded to her stupid she is. Meanwhile Iron Monger enters a room as he step onto the platform and once that the chest and helmet open as steam came out as he leaps off the suit and walks to his office where a phone is ringing. He picks up the phone and sat down while he place the phone onto his ear.

???: Yes? (Client speaking) Yes. Yes, all the Harpy's are all collected here. We should be ready to move them as soon as possible. (Client speaking) Indeed. Now remember the deal we had. You give us 6.5 million cash while you have your interesting birds. (Client speaking) Good, we'll have them delivered soon.

He ends the car with a smirk on his face as he soon heads off to take a shower.

(Meanwhile)

Back at the hotel we see Y/n on his laptop and pinpointing Papi's location when Suu came up to him.

Suu: Master?

Y/n: Hey Suu, what's up?

Suu:....I'm sorry.

Y/n: For what?

Suu: For letting Papi get kidnapped. I should have saved her but....i was too late. I'm sorry.

He stop as he turns to Suu and pets her on the head as she was about to cry.

Y/n: (smile) Don't worry about anything Suu. It was not your fault in anyway. We'll find Papi and bring her back for sure.

Suu: (smile) Right. Thank you master.

He smiled and then his laptop beeped so he turn and looks to see he gotten their coordinations. When he looked at the screen this confused him.

Y/n: That can't be right. According to this their base is at the Chris the redeemer.

Suu: That's strange.

He thinks about this and then he gets up and walks off to get his stealth suit.

Y/n: I'll be back.

Suu: Okay. Be safe master.

(Short while later)

We see Iron Man fly towards the Chris the Redeemer statue as once there he lands in front of the statue and looks at it for a bit. He doesn't find anything suspicious so he does a scan of the area.

It didn't take long to find something as he walks over and noticed that there is a button hidden onto the statue so he pushed it then suddenly a pass code panel is revealed as he stared at the panel and sees he needs to hack it so he hack into the system and after a while the panel lit up green and suddenly the whole statue started to move.

The statue lifted itself up into the air, revealing a elevator lift which Iron Man looks at the lift as the elevator lift suddenly goes down.

Iron Man: A secret entrance. Smart.

He then pulled out a drone and throws it down into the hole as he flies away once the entrance is close. He open a small screen of the drone going down into  the hole and soon reach to the button. There is a long tunnel that the drone goes through and after a while stumble apon a huge hanger with stored in military vehicles, weapons and many guards.

Iron Man: Gotcha.

His drone spotted a camera so the drone goes over there and plugs itself into the camera, allowing Iron Man to gain access to the security cameras within the base.

Iron Man: Man look at all the rooms in this base. They must have plenty of time to make all of this.

Soon he finds where the Harpy's are being kept and sees Papi within one of them.

Iron Man: Don't worry Papi. We're coming to save you.

Once that is done he flies off while calling up Kuroko to tell her the good news. A while later we see her on the roof top of the hotel as Iron Man lands on the roof and approaches her and show her the location and the layout of the base.

Kuroko: This is far more bigger then we can imagine. It seems we need to call in the military to help us.

Iron Man: Think that's a good idea but let's use stealth first. We can't allow the Harpy's to be harmed if we burst in and have a fire fight.

Kuroko: Agree. You got a plan?

Iron Man: I'll hack into their system and disarm the alarms and security cameras. Once that we can see in, free the Harpy's and once all of them are out, we'll go in and arrest them all and Misson is done.

Kuroko: (smirk) Like the sound of that plan. Got a stealth suit?

Iron Man: Please I have every suit needed for any situation.

Kuroko: (giggle) Glad for that. You know.....We make a great team you and I. Going on mission and working back to back. Your more like a agent then a superhero.

Iron Man: Well just doing what heroes do best.

Kuroko: (smirk) I can see that.

Then she gently touch both of his helmet cheeks and lend him over and kiss here his lips was at as Y/n blush underneath his helmet as she kiss and then pull back, leaving Iron Man blushed.

Kuroko: (smirk) It's not a actual kiss but you'll get a proper one after the mission.

Iron Man: (blush) Um.....Um.

Kuroko: (giggle) You are cute when it comes to girls. Your not much like your grandfather, aren't you.

Iron Man nervously chuckled while blushing as Kuroko smiled and then she turn and walks off.

Kuroko: I'll get this ready tomorrow. Tomorrow, it all ends here.

Iron Man: Right.

Soon she's gone as Iron Man soon takes flight and then flies back inside to get things ready before he goes to get some sleep. Tomorrow will be the day that the Harpy's will be saved including Papi as well but he must be ready if her has to fight Iron Monger again.

To be continued.............................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1.6K 31
Y/n was a normal teenager boy, however he never had the hopes of becoming a hero because he believed his quirk wasn't that strong. But that didn't st...
127K 2.3K 62
His name is Y/n L/n and he woke up all of a sudden in a mysterious and crazy world where all characters from different franchises like games, TV show...
37.4K 901 32
I don't own Marvel. My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I was a normal guy who living in my normal life...so I'm going to college and you know I'm just doing...
19.8K 687 14
Long ago there was once a powerful dark guild which Y/n was apart of it. He had no family, no friends or anyone he is related. He was taken since he...