GlitchDust's alternative

By KRDZ_Knight

This plays like the original version with some few faces and familiar events. However, what sets apart the or... More

Split paths
Brave into the Abyss
Dusting things up
There is a Glitch in the timeline
Determined Promise
Golden Justice
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 2
Hatred filled Nightmares- part3
Hatred filled Nightmares- part DT
DT-Tale
DETERMINATION vs Cosmic Essence
Resting and Explanation
GlitchDust's Alternative info
Alliance formed
Traveling or Fighting through the TransVoid
Battle of Decaying DETERMINATION
Battle of the TransVoid
Unexpected Plans
Story of the Soul
Burntale and its story
Story and Ink
UNKNOWN
New Soul

Hatred filled Nightmares- part 1

237 4 1
By KRDZ_Knight

Murder smashes multiple Kumulings with his gauntlet as each punch sent a Bravery, DETERMINATION, and Hate filled shockwave and sends nearby Kumulings away and deeply damage. Lily slice the Kumulings with her scythe as each slashes drain the lifeforce of each creature. Cam and Robin were using both chain staff and spears, now infuse with Hate, to stab and slice Kumulings that is their way. Cam then did something shocking, he unstraited the Chain staff and the end parts manifest two dual twin sickles with the body made out of Hate with line of Kindness. He then throws the sickles and slice the Kumulings all while using the Chains to drain HP and lifeforce out of them. Meanwhile Robin is using her spears to stab and burn the blobs which is now infuse with Hate that is now can reach temperature the core of the sun. Normally that would put the world into a literal burning waste land, but she was able to control the heat as much that Murder can. As Murder and Robin in a father and daughter dual style, summons Fire-Magic that is hotter than the core sun as lots and lots of Kumulings were burn to ashes. Murder then creates a tunnel chamber made out of fire as he shouted out.

"There, I clear the path! Let's get out of here while we can!"

They all nodded as they got their chances and run out of here. But unbeknownst to anyone even the Kumulings, someone is watching in a distance and he just sense that someone with Negativity had just entered to this AU. This person sigh as he disappears into the darkness and hoping that Murder will prevail.

With Bête

Bête is showing having struggled after Gaster have arrived with his Chroma-Hands ready to fire and it is glowing red.

Bête block with her shield while back into the wall. She saw the opportunity as Bête escape through the wall that Gaster has made. Gaster sigh as he turns to see Toriel in tears while Asgore was injured by her own attack as Bête trick her to attacking Asgore by reminding her about the 6 human children. Once Bête left, Gaster sigh as he spoke to Toriel.

"You probably gonna ask why I am here. Well, I heard what happened and that upsets me. So, I be taken things here."

Toriel was about to say sorry, but Gaster shut that down by saying this.

"Don't apologizing, at least play pretend to care for the monster kind for once. For his sake."

While that is happening, Bête is showing running off to somewhere from this city as she is deep into her thoughts.

'What the, why is he here? And what is worse is that I saw the beacon of light moments ago. That means that hoodie Sans did something that cause those three to be free from my control. I need to get out of here, or I'll surely die!'

Then, Bête was able to barely dodge a cyan slash made by Glitch in one of the roofs. Before she even realizes, she was stab into the back by two spears made by both Murder and Robin, like father like daughter. Murder then pulls the string attach from the but as Bête was reeled into the ground where she stands against Murder with the kids, along with Glitch and his kids. All of a sudden, endless amount of Magical-Blast were summon and aiming right at her. Murder sigh at this as he spoke out.

"Don't even bother using Rhabdophobia to take my Blast. Because I can simply use my own to take back and unlike you, I can span this as much as I want without drawbacks. While you can only use one because you don't have as much reserves as I have, or the cause is lest for me than you. It could be both together, and you will die by that."

Bête snarl at this because she knows that Murder is right. He can use Rhabdophobia as much as he wants while she can only use it once or she be almost depleted with magic. Bête then rush away and avoid getting blast into dust, her own attack against her and it is coming from Murder's Bête Noire, the one who failed in her task to separate Humans and Monsters. Bête then carefully attack them with her own Magical-Blast and doing it one by one. She knows that Murder is the biggest threat yet. This is going to be the fight of her life. When Bête saw his memories, she saw on what is happened to her alternative counterpart and how she loses to him. Not only that she underestimates Gaster and Murder, but not even Hate itself can finish the job as Murder along with Chara and Asriel take Hate on. Lily in response, summons multiple domes to capture the attack and the Blast exploded inside of them. Younger Lily then summons her own dome to protect her and Cam, and Robin from Bête's attacks. Lily sigh as she spoke out.

"Well, that bitch is getting frustrated!"

Bête is getting more and more frustrated as Lily predicted. Younger Lily was surprised that her older self is swearing like that. Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"As much as Toriel wants my head, you can't really stop children from learning on how to swear. That all because they all learn it sooner or later. All we can do is to make them learn when it is appropriately to do so, and when it is not."

Glitch thought about it before agreeing on this. After some quick exchange, they all continue the assault on Bête. Bête, meanwhile, is having a fight for her life. This is no longer about separating Humans and Monsters; this is a fight for survival. While Bête can take a chance to fight the rest of them, while Murder on the other hand, is literately the one person she doesn't want to fight. She knows that if she fights him, she will die. Bête is dodging lots and lots of normal and Crystal spears. While that is happening, a Fireball landed into her face and nocking Bête out from her feet. She is then dodged two Tridents that is heading for her face. Bête then summons her scythe to block Lily and Murder's scythe in dual wielded fighting style in a 2v1. She tries to strike Lily in the face but dodges out of the way as Murder slice her face. Bête stumble back as Murder and Lily in a father and daughter style, did a pink and green slashes to strike Bête down. Bête not wanting to get hit, dig a hole and climb into it to avoid the slashes. She then dug out in behind Cam as she was about to stab his soul as all of a sudden, chains snapped down upon her and trap her in place. Cam who is expecting this, decides to create a trap as a surprise for her. Cam smiles as Robin came and stab her in the chest with her spear. Before Bête realize, she combusts into flames and even almost erase her out from this world, but she survives and keep her alive due to because she knows that if she died, then the Hate that is inside of her will either take her body or exploded, which neither option is good. Glitch came in and kick Bête and sent her into the wall. Suddenly, Papyrus and Gaster came to join the fight. Before Gaster summons his Duality to erase her, but Glitch stop him from doing that. Gaster was mad but Glitch spoke out.

"I know that you wanted to end her here and there G, but not now, not while she has Hate inside of her."

He then explains the Hate would take place of Bête if she died, and the fact that Murder being in here means that if Hate lose its host, the explosion will definitely wipe out all of Meropos off from the face of the earth. Gaster was shocked and worried that Murder being in here means that Hate is just turn into a nuke that can destroys all of Meropos and possibly all life on earth. Papyrus was in the same boat as Gaster as he doesn't want everything destroyed. Murder then comes in as he spoke out.

"Well, any last words before draining you from Hate and being killed permanently?"

Bête knows that if she didn't do something, then it will be the end for her. Then, she thought of an idea, one can actually put up and stand a chance to fight Murder. Normally, she won't use it as she declared, but it seems fate really wants her to do it. She sighs as she spoke out.

"Guess fate really wants me to do it, huh."

Everyone was confused until Bête is generating Hate all around her. Before everyone even knew it, she exploded of pure Hate and struggled to be in control. Murder attempts to take her Hate, but it is no use as Bête creates a barrier between her and them. As Bête is struggling and fighting for control, she can feel that her powers is upgraded and has been infuse with Hate. Once the struggle is over, Bête won the control and turn it into Animosity just like the rest who gotten Hate but still is in control. Bête began to laugh at the boost this is and now she can take Murder head on. Although, she still not letting her guard down and never underestimate him because she is aware that Murder is still stronger than her, just being able to challenge him. Murder on the other hand realize that he needs to take things more seriously and not letting things holding back as he activates his Executioner form. The two glares at each other as their power were immense and strong as shockwave of pure power push everyone back. Bête is snarl at this as she spoke out.

"This is what I see the power of Hate that you people possess. I have no idea what kind of power you all possess."

Murder looks at Bête with a serious look on his face as he spoke out.

"Bet that would be, but it won't be enough to put me down as much as you think."

Bête has change form compare what she is before. The pink part of her change that to black and with pink cracks. Her eyes are black with pink dots with red circles like similar to Murder because the Hate she possesses has DETERMINATION. While Murder has purple and red fire in his eye sockets. Glitch, Cam, Lily, and Robin along with their younger version of themselves steps back because they all know how powerful they were now. Before they all knew it, both Bête and Murder charge at each other with ferocity and tenacity with each movement and with speeds that look impossible to do. Murder first rounds were few punches with his gauntlets while Bête use Hate to harden her hands to match Murder. Once the punch collides, a powerful shockwave appeared and destroyed nearby buildings causing everyone to fall back with Gaster using his Duality to create a shield to block the blast. Murder realizes the damage that this cause, so he decides to teleport himself and Bête into the place he knows that will not cause more damage.  Lily realizes this, then spoke to the group.

"I know the place where they can be in!"

With Murder and Bête

Murder teleports himself and Bête into the place where he and his kids find trouble after they first entered to this AU. Once they were in a safe place to let loose, Murder punch Bête back and sends her into a wall while two Chroma-Hands appear and dripping Hate. The tips of their fingers form into Hate filled claws as they attempt to slice her into pieces. Bête dodges those attacks as she summons her Scythe which is now black with pink cracks to cut down Murder. While Murder summons his own Scythe which is now filled with Hate as it looks like the same as Bête. Once the two weapons collided, it causes an explosion and sends them back. They look at each other with ferocity and tenacity on their faces.

Both of them will not backing down against each other as neither are too stubborn to back down their threats. Both didn't even have words to describes how they hated each other. Bête hated Murder because a part of her, which is Agate is piss that Murder is the one who ruining her plans, while Murder hated Bête because of the fact that she is the one responsible for trying to ruin his happy ending that he works so hard to get. Once that they're done with their glaring of hatred, they charge at each other with their weapons at each other. Meanwhile Gaster, Papyrus, Glitch, Lily, Cam, and Robin along with their younger selves came on time to see the fight unfold. And needless to say, this is an insane fight this is. Bête then did something that anyone didn't expect minus Murder who had sense each powerful abilities that Bête has. She summons her Great sword on her left hand with her right hand turn dark blue which indicate using blue magic to slam Murder around. Murder on the other hand, using something that is unexpected too. Murder fuses his Scythe, Trident, and Spear with Crystal hardening to turn it into a weapon that are more powerful than before. It is a Scythe with black crystal structure with point sharp blades in the top and back of the main blade. It has cracks that is pure red of DETERMINATION and Fear which is powerful. While Murder has it on his left hand, he uses his RED-Magic indicating by his right hand partially transforming into his True-Executioner to take her down. Gaster looks at this as he spoke out.

"All my life during the war, I have never seen the fight such as this."

Everyone agrees that this is the most insane thing that they ever seen. Even they know that when a fight went too far, and this is far. Murder and Bête punch their fist which cause a huge shockwave and sending giant rocks, trees, and anything away which cause everyone to be in the green dome made by the Duality to block set shockwave. Once that is done, Bête attempts to Slice Murder who dodges it and was attempts to punch her guts opened. Bête manage to get away and summons Magical Blast to destroys Murder who he response to do the same. The blast was explosive to say the least with everyone watching from afar seeing it is like fireworks on the ground. Murder then jumps into the air and summons lots and lots of bones and Gaster-Blasters to attack Bête who she response with black filled hate mirrored of Murder's attacks which is Hate. without hesitation, they fire their attacks and destroys the area around them. Murder then swings his new Scythe called the Soul Slayer and clash with Bête's Great fearful Sword which is made out of both Hate, DETERMINATION, and Fear. Their clash causes an earthquake in Meropos that all can feel. Lily struggling to hold her younger self as she spoke out.

"This is getting out of hand! We should need to find a way to stop this now! Or else this place is going to high hell!"

Then a voice spoke out.

"Allow us."

They all turn to see that Chara and Asriel is here and now Azzy is free from Hate and ready for a fight. Robin coughed up at this as she spoke out.

"Can you two keep up to these people?"

Both Asriel and Chara come forward and look at the fight that is going on. Needless to say, this is one of the most insane and crazy fights that they ever seen. This took the both of them to fall back and prosses this monstrosity which is this fight. They look at each other than to the fight. Then, Frisk appears as a ghost as everyone see him as he whistles and spoke out.

"Welp, when I see Murder's memories, I only expect to come here and ended here and now. I didn't expect to be this insane. I got an idea."

They all turn towards Frisk as he then explains on how Asriel is going to bring his full potential of his Rainbow soul, and the method is sounds bad to say the least. Chara looks at Frisk with shock and in a desperation as he shouted out.

"Are you insane! I'm not letting Asriel died because some alternative one did that!"

Frisk just sigh as he spoke out.

"If we're gonna have a chance to take Bête in this state, we need Asriel at his full potential. Unless we let this continue and risk both of their fight which cause the destruction of everything and anyone we loved."

Chara was about to protest about this until Asriel spoke out.

"Chara, I know your worried about me, but that is not your decision to make."

Chara looks at Asriel with worried eyes as he spoke out.

"But!"

But Asriel shut that down by saying this.

"Chara, we both know that this is not your decision to make, and this fight is getting out of hand. I need to do something or everything is going to be high hell."

Chara was about to say something, but Asriel shook his head and didn't say anything. Chara began to cry as he charges at Asriel and gives him a hug and hold him close and to not letting go. This made everyone else feels uncomfortable and sadden at the fact that Asriel needs to die in order to refuse death and bring out the full potential of his soul.

Elsewhere

Core is watching this AU from afar and see something is wrong. She sees that there is a goop tendril in the streets and destroying the Kumulings. Core recognize who belongs to, it belongs to someone that she didn't want HIM there, anything but him. Cross came besides Core as he spoke out.

"This is bad, isn't it?"

Core nodded as she spoke out.

"This is bad, we need to find Ink and fast."

Then Cross spoke out.

"didn't you know that Ink is in Murder's AU, the same AU that isn't in your omniscient reach."

Core realize that Ink is in a worst place right now. Suddenly, a magical and techno screen appears in which both Core and Cross steps back as they didn't expect that to happen. Suddenly, the screen came to life, and it appeared to be Ink in there who has a bit of nervousness on his face as he spoke out.

"Hey, I got a question for you two. Have you ever seen a Dust-Sans with darker clothes with shoes, who is also taller?"

The two realize on what Ink is talking about. Core and Cross look at each other and then to Ink as Cross spoke out.

"Uh huh, I think we got the answers Ink."

Back with Murder and Bête

Murder and Bête clash and grinded their weapons at each other with sheer force of that of a UGM-133 Trident II. Each blast creating a deeper and deeper down hole which it is too deep. Once that is done, Murder and Bête get out of there and continue to clash with their weapons. This fight has been going on for a long time, which is hours. Once the clash is done, Murder and Bête jump off and landed into the edge of the hole that they made. Murder and Bête look at each other with aggressiveness in their eyes. Bête grows a sharp appendage and pointing at Murder with it while he just narrows his eyes and ready to end her. Bête charge at him hoping to stab him while Murder is prepared to do a counterattack. Before Murder can do anything and Bête landed to her intended target, something or someone got in the way.

Asriel takes the brunt of the hit in which it shocks both Bête and Murder. But then, Asriel smile as he Refuse Death and unleash Asriel's Rainbow Soul which with 1/7 of the trait, unleash his God of Hyperdeath form and slash Bête's arm off from him and kick her back. Murder is shock but smiles at the fact that Asriel did that. Asriel change, he grows horns, he is taller, and robes appears on him when he absorbs all of the seven souls. Asriel landed besides Murder along with Chara, Glitch, Gaster, Cam, Lily, and Robin who is also ready to fight while Papyrus is here protecting the younger version of Cam, Lily, and Robin. Glitch looks at Murder as he spoke out.

"This is one hell of a fight you and Bête did huh, Murder."

Murder nodded as Gaster spoke out.

"Let is hope that this will end soon. Because the damage you and that thing did, it is insane to say the least."

Gaster turns and looks at this hole which it just surpasses the Kola Superdeep Borehole which it is insane as magma and radiation appears in the deep hole. Murder sigh at this as he spoke out.

"Shall we go?"

Everyone nodded as Bête came and pissed that everyone is here and willing to put her down for good this time. Murder smile at this as he spoke out.

"Well, this is a surprise to see, huh. This will be the end for you, Bête Noir, no, Agate Lightval!"

Bête is getting more and more angry but knows that she needs to not let her emotion get to her or she risk letting Hate taking over. At least, only for temporary amount of time before taking back control. Bête sigh as she spoke out.

"At least, I'll have some fun. I wish someone would just come in and ruin their day."

Bête charges at them with sheer speed that most of them cannot see except Murder and Asriel, as Murder summons a Chroma-Hands create a fusion between Kindness and Bravery in which it is flashing green and orange. Once Bête touch the dome, not only it blocks her attack, but also explodes right to her face and sending away. This surprise Gaster as he never thought of doing that before. Murder smiles at this as he spoke out.

"Just figuring out on how to mix traits and magics to great effects. Afterall, seen people with multiple traits what inspired me to do so."

Gaster thought about it before agreeing as Murder put down the barrier. Bête just come back from the blast as she summons Arrow-Blast to attack the gang. Lily, then summons her own version of Magical-Blast which is a dark crack green arrow shape triangle projectile that fired and counter Bête's attacks. The explosion was something as each counter has a strength is that of the M67 which is quite a punch. Robin then summons fire that has the heat of the sun's core which Bête get back on how hot this is and has not forget how hot this is when she got stab and burn earlier. Robin smile at this as she spoke out.

"I am not done yet."

Then Robin does something that shocks everyone and made Murder proud. She uses her Hate to harness her Hate do what Bête did by copying Gaster-Blasters and fired at Bête which she response with a wall of Hate to block the attack. Cam and Lily did the same as it did enough to break Bête's wall which she is forced to get out of the way. Murder rush and hugs at the three of them as he spoke out.

"I am so PROUD of you three!"

All three of them hugs Murder like when a child did something that their parent is proud of that as well as they are being glad that they did something good as they want a hug with them. Everyone can't help but feel aw on how wholesome this is. Bête came back with millions and millions of Justice Bullets, and each of the bullets is as powerful as APFSDS. Murder then summons his own millions Justice Bullets which it is as strong as Bête's Justice Bullets in which they struck and counter each other which is cause an explosion like never before. But then, Glitch came with his bone sword and slash Bête's limbs off, making her fall into the ground. Thanks to Murder's action, not only his body is infusing with Physical matter and DETERMINATION, but also Murder infuses him something that is the opposite Hate. Glitch is infused with Love and as powerful as Murder's Hate, although his DETTERMINATION is not as strong as Murder's own DT. As Bête then summons her most powerful attacks yet. A large ball of pure Hate, and all the inverted traits with DETERMINATION being the biggest. Bête smiles at this as she shouted out.

"You cause me trouble for the last time Murder! Here, Take it all, FEARFUL RATH!" 

She lunges a giant meteor that is the size of a moon which is capable of destroying Saturn about 10 times over. Murder looking at Gaster as he spoke out.

"Hey, I got an idea, but I need you to hold on."

Gaster was confused until Murder raise his hand and activated his True-Executioner and his hand glow red. All of a sudden, Gaster feels the boost in power like never before. He can feel that he is in his prime strength, no, he just surpasses it with shocking speeds. Gaster began to glow red, DT runes appeared in his body, his two purple eye lights are glowing brighter which it is as bright as the sun. Gaster is in a state like never before, which it is a strength of hundreds of magical beast and humans. Gaster grows pairs of black wings made out of Hate. This is Gaster's Uriel form.  Gaster looks at the Fearful Rath which it is in space and ready to destroys the planet about million times over. Gaster smiles as he spoke out.

"Wondering what this will do."

All of a sudden, Millions of Dualities appear, and it is glowing red, while Murder summons his own Polychromatism and it is just as powerful if not more powerful than ever before. Once all the Dualities fired, both attacks collided with sheer force that cause a shockwave that everyone can feel all across the planet. Asriel then summons his largest Star-Blazing which it is a size of a moon to counter Bête's Fearful Rath. Once the attack collided, this causes an explosion that can destroys all of the earth. Luckily, Uriel summons multiple Dualities and turn green in which it contains the explosion quite well. Murder then fired his four super Dualities as each attack destroys small meteors that escape the container. Bête regenerate all of her limbs as she barely able to dodge a slash attack from Lily. Asriel joins her with his Chaos-Sabers as he and Lily clash Bête as Sabers and Scythe vs Great sword. Bête attempts to slash Lily, but block by Asriel as Lily stab bête with her Scythe. Lily then summons her tendril which it is black with green cracks as they tried to attack bête which she dodges out of the way. Suddenly, Bones rose from the ground as Glitch using his blue magic to slam bête into the grounded bones. Bête then glow orange as when Glitch slams her into the ground, it causes an explosion that forces Uriel use his dome to protect everyone else. All of a sudden, Murder's DT and Hate began to grow and made him feels stronger than ever before. He senses something in which Murder realize something is wrong. The few times when his DT and Hate is acting like this is when someone comes here and with ill intent. He also senses the amount of power that he is sensing. Murder sigh as he spoke to himself.

"I need to keep my guard up."

While he said that, Murder is shooting his Pellets at bête who she is using her inverted kindness barrier to block Murder's attack while blocking Robin's fire attacks. Cam then summons his chain sickles and pierce the dome and force it to shatter. Bête then jumps up into the air as she summons a mirrored Hatred filled Blasters and fired at Cam who response with a Dome to protect himself from that attack. Glitch came out of nowhere and Blast bête with his Gaster-Blasters and slash at her in which she got cut on her chest as she landed into the trees. She regenerates the wound and barely dodges Murder's Gaster-Blasters barrage. He then uses his Leviathan-Blaster to try to suck all the Hate but fails when she runs out of the way before she got affected by it. But Murder smiles as he did something that anyone didn't see the capabilities that the Leviathan-Blaster can do. He sucks all the energy and turns all the atoms into Bose-Einstein Condensate which it shocks everyone excepts Cam, Robin, and Lily who see this before. He then uses his Red-Magic and hurl it at Bête who she dodges out of the way. But then, it explodes into her face as Murder use set Red-Magic to split the atom to cause a fusion. Murder then use his four dualities to contain the explosion and trap Bête in it. Bête then use her inverted kindness to protect herself from being burn alive by it which it is technically a nuke. Once that is done, Bête broke free from the dome that Murder made and summons her Great Fear sword and see that she is surrounded and has nowhere to hide. Meanwhile, younger Cam, Lily, and Robin along with Papyrus cheering all of them to take Bête down. Lily then shouted.

"Let's go Papa Sans!"

Unbeknownst to all four of them, a tendril was behind them, and it lunges at them and prepare to kill them with ill intent. Suddenly, Murder's Chroma-Hands appeared and summons a dome to protect them from being killed. Younger Cam, Lily, and Robin along with Papyrus was shock as everyone in the fight stops and see large tentacles and tries to squash them to the ground. Murder through the Chroma-Hand teleports them away to prevent them from getting squish to death. Suddenly, a laugh was heard as Murder recognize when he saw Dust's memories and an alternative version of that freak came to his AU and destroys his home before Dust+ restored it. The figure revealed himself which made Murder frown at the person who decides to come in and tried to ruin everything.

This made Murder teleports in front of this guy who tried to enslave him. He turns to Gaster as he shouted out.

"Go, I'll let you handle Bête! This one is mine!"

Gaster noted Murder's voice as he knows that he is not playing around. He did as he said as he along with Glitch, and Lily rush at Bête who she raises her Great Fear Sword to defend the attempts. Murder then turns and see this entity that cause nothing but pain and suffering to the Multiverse. Murder looks at him as he spoke out.

"Nightmare!"

This made Nightmare laugh more and he is actually surprised that he recognizes and see his action is like he faces him before. He looks at Murder as he spoke out.

"Hello Murder, or Dust. Which one will suit your boat."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 1.4K 28
I want to make a story about Dust tale sans. however I want to give him a whole new personality, background and even powers. somethings will stay the...
1.6K 36 16
You are a cold killer. Being childhood friends with ink cause you b8th were failed experiments and left with no souls. You killed your parents cause...
8.8K 750 29
Boredom. Boredom was what lead to all of this. Cross, the admin, had decided that he was bored and wanted to play a game with the people in his multi...
142K 2.6K 92
This is Glitchtale, but the beginning is different. Instead of Sans being his usual self, he turns into himself from Dusttale, where he killed all of...