𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀

By amxrxd

Book 2 - Sequel to Eros. Mania: jealousy, possessive and obsessive. ➼ "You know," I looked up at him with tea... More

Author's Note
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.

16.

297 8 10
By amxrxd

"Everything okay?" I asked Luis, his forehead wrinkled and his jaw clenched; stuffing his phone back into his pocket after ending the call.

"Just work." He replied. "I'm sorry, Amara, I think I'm going to have to get going..." He placed his hand just under my jaw, cupping my face with his large hand. "I hope you understand... I did want to spend the whole day with you," He dragged his hands down my arms, closing his hands around my wrists as he lifted my hands closer to his face. "But I'll be back soon." He kissed the back of both my hands.

I'm really glad he's leaving, I was fed up of him and his body guard following us around. Plus, I felt bad for the body guard, he was carrying more bags than ever. I would look at thing and Luis was quick to purchase it. Too much money has been spent on Cartier and Hermes today. He did get me this gorgeous Van Clef bracelet, might as well run him dry before I betray him.

Actually, maybe there should be a change of plans.

"You can still spend the rest of the day with me," Now I made myself look as if I'm too comfortable with him. I pressed my front against his, wrapping my arms around his neck as our faces were inches apart. "Let me come with you" I muttered and he was quick to say no.

"No--"

"Come on, Eli," I slide one hand down to his chest, feeling each and every muscle in his pec. I seemed to get a reaction out of him with that nickname, I felt his fingers dig into my waist as he pressed me closer to his body. "Let me come with you... please?" I looked at him through my lashes, his eyes mesmerised by me as I witnessed the contemplation swirling in his hazel eyes.

"Fine." He gave in so easily.

I fucked myself over, never did I think it would've been this boring. If I had known Luis' work was this irrelevant, I would've just went back to his family's house. I could've come up with plans on how to annoy his sister.

Speaking of that bitch... "Hello, Elena." I fakery smiled at her, she only looked at me, then between me and her brother.

"Amara." She gave me a nod and I felt Luis walk over, close up behind me as his hands gripped my waist.

"Rephrase that, sis." I watched Elena's expressions turn into a subtle shocked one and now, I smirked, purposefully pushing back into Luis as I innocently titled my head.

"Uh..." She looked confused. "Hello, Amara." She spoke and then scurried off to the other side of this enormous kitchen where plentiful kitchen staff helped her prepare dinner.

"Let's go freshen up?" I looked back up at Luis and he gave me a small smile, nodding.

I led the way to our room, Luis locking the door behind us once he entered. I headed straight into the bathroom as I let the shower run.

"I'm going to shower quickly." I called out to Luis, shutting the door behind me as I proceeded to take my clothes off.

Dropping them into the laundry basket, I stepped into the shower, feeling the hot water soothe my back, steam filling up the room in an instant.

I looked at the other side of the bathroom, the glass wall -- only a one way window -- I watched the sun set, the orange hues of the sun contrast on the reflection of the bright blue sea. The view is beyond beautiful. The green trees swaying at the mildly cool evening air as the moon started peaking behind the clouds.

I turned away now, scrubbing my body clean with the coconut scented body wash, and wow, this is amazing.

I closed my eyes, enjoying this moment, zoned out completely as my thoughts drifted to Lorenzo.

I took in a deep breathe, running my hands all over my body as I cleaned myself but slowly my hands trailed down, my eyes shut as I threw my head back a little.

Lorenzo's hands trailed down my waist, to my thighs, teasingly running his soft fingers between my warm thighs, spreading my legs open with ease.

"Touch me." I looked up at his pretty face, becoming more wet than I already was, just by looking at his face, feeling his bulge on my ass as he adjusted me on his lap.

"I will, baby," He whispered in my ear. "But first," He guided my face with one finger under my chin, making me look at the mirror in front of us. "Look how beautiful you look." And with that, he slipped his fingers into my panties.

I gasped, the way his cold fingers teasingly rubbed on my clit, the way my head fell back onto his stern chest, the way moans slipped out my mouth... I can't get enough of him.

"Fuck." That was not me.

I gasped in shock as, turning around to see Luis standing at the entrance of the shower, me attempting to cover my body quickly but his eyes never left mine.

I stood here, completely naked, yet his eyes remained on mine. He stood there, both arms resting against the shower entrance, black boxers still on and his tatted body bare.

"Elijah!" I exclaimed. "Get out! What the fuck?!" I looked at him baffled but he only shook his head no.

I watched him step into the shower, the closer he got, the further back I went but that didn't stop him.

"You're beautiful," He muttered, now raking his eyes up and down my body. "Don't cover yourself up." His voice dangerously low and now I'm starting to feel panic build up in me.

"Elijah, please get out."

He didn't listen, he only proceeded to do what he wanted to do, not breaking eye contact with me as he moved closer, both of our bodies wet now, water trickling over our faces as his lips connected with my neck and I froze.

Then he went down to the top part of my chest, then the middle of my chest, my stomach, and now I unfroze.

"Elijah--" He cut me off, on his knees already and I tried to push him away but he kissed my lower stomach.

My stomach churning with disgust, in attempts of pushing him away, he only pinned me to the cold shower wall and I grabbed the top of his head, to now move his head away.

"Luis." I sternly told him off now and he froze, looking up at me as I stood up in an instant.

"What--"

"--Patience..." I touched his chest as much as I wanted to rock his jaw. "Tonight." I lied, he can't seriously think he's going to be able to fuck me?

His eyes scanned mine, he doesn't believe me?

"I don't care about all of that..." He muttered, cupping my face with one hand. "I just wanna taste you." And with that, his lips connected with mine, the hot water trickling both our faces as he worked his lips against mine.

He seemed to melt into the kiss, devouring my lips like he's been waiting for this.

I held my breath, waiting for this to be over with, my chest burning with anxiety but I didn't kiss him back.

I gasped as I felt his fingers harshly dig into my waist. "Kiss me back." He muttered against my lips.

Fuck. Lorenzo, please forgive me.

I moved my lips against his, for a second, feeling his warm wet lips on mine made me feel uneasy.

I've never felt this way before, and I've kissed many people. This kiss, this was different. If death and destruction had a taste, it would be only his lips.

Luis moved back, doubt clouding his face. "Do you even like me?" Fuck.

I cannot let this happen, he can't doubt me. This will make everything flop.

Amara, just do what you have to do.

I only smiled softly, fake of course, wrapping my hands around his neck, getting on my tiptoes as I let my lips touch his; my tongue teasing his bottom lip and I was shocked. The way he picked me up, my legs wrapping around his waist, he slammed me against the wall as he kissed me back.

I am going to wash my mouth with bleach. I feel disgusting. God, please forgive me.

"Elijah," I moved away, gasping for air because he is literally devouring me. "We're gonna be late, let me get ready please." I forced myself to be let go off. "We'll pick up where we left off when we get back."

I'm going to have to knock him out when we get back into this room.

"Okay." He nodded, stepping back and out of the shower. "I'll let you continue your shower."

"Oh," Valeria smiled brightly as she saw Luis and I exit out into the garden where everyone spoke to one another. "You two look beautiful -- oh my..." She spotted my arms as she grabbed my wrists. "What happened, dear?" Eyeing my red, scratchy arms, then her eyes leading to my neck, she looked baffled. "Elijah?!" She softly exclaimed, her motherly worry lashing out at him... she's about 20 years too late to correct him.

Does she know about him? How he likes to abuse women?

"No," I shook my head and moved my arms away. "I'm just scrubbed a little too much in the shower, I didn't expect this," I didn't lie. "I was surprised too." She seemed concerned but Luis interlocked his hand with mine.

"Ma," He spoke. "Leave it."

I felt disgusted to my core because of Luis' touch; I scrubbed my body until I felt the top layer of my skin burn and rip.

"Sorry, dear," She looked at me with a soft gaze. "Let's join everyone, come."

Dinner was fantastic, I mean the food. Whereas, when it comes to the socialising part, it's nothing. It's a piece of cake for me. I'm pretty sure Luis' family want me to marry Luis now.

The plan has worked.

I checked the time, 11:53. Luis is in the shower again, I'm going to try and fall asleep before he comes back out, even if I have to fake it.

He took a while in the shower, he came out smelling like the same body wash I use and I'll be honest, that made me mad. He has his own shit.

"Are you sleeping?" Luis got in bed, I felt his presence close to me, as if he was about to touch me but he reluctantly moved away. "Goodnight, Amara."

It didn't take long for Luis to fall asleep, the light snores that released from his mouth did annoy me... this is my last night. No more putting up with Luis.

Here's to freedom.

I slowly got up making sure to not even make the slightest of noise. I grabbed the clothes I had kept under the bed, quickly changing as I kept my eyes on Luis.

Putting on something simple, I was quick to exit the room.

Elena... I know she has something to do with my kidnapping. She's known she needs to watch her back. And now, I'm getting what I deserve and that is sweet, sweet revenge. I didn't feel no mercy when I murdered my first love, the love I was obsessed over... Elena is just another body to be added to my list.

Grabbing a knife from the kitchen, I headed to Elena's room before checking the time.

2:45am.

Perfect.

Slowly entering her unlocked room, I saw her face, against the pillow as she had fallen into deep slumber. I tiptoed towards her, crouching next to her as my eyes fixated on her pretty face.

The tip of the knife grazing her soft, tan skin; from her cheekbones to her jaw. Her eyes quickly snapped open and I could see the freight she felt in her heart, displayed in her eyes.

"Boo." I whispered and before she could even move back, my hand went to the back of her head, gripping her hair as I threw her head back, the knife placed on her throat. "Scream and I'll cut you up, bitch." I smirked at her, her dark eyes frantically scanning my face for any mercy but too bad, I don't have any for her.

"Amara, what are you doing?" She whispered back.

I only have one question to ask her before I confirm my theory that she knows everything about my kidnapping.

"Do you know someone called Wade?" I asked, the smirk dropping from my face and the colour from her skin draining in an instant.

Her left eye twitched, I could practically hear her heart banging behind her chest. Her breathing rapid, the begs of mercy spilled from her mouth and I grew angrier watching the pathetic tears form and fall from her eyes.

"I'm sorry--"

That was all I need, the blade slit her throat open in an instant. Her warm blood splattered on my face and I stared at her choking on her own blood, her body thrashing around and I finally let go of her.

Dipping my hand in her blood, I went to the wall that was opposite her bed. I ran my bloodied hands over the pure white walls, the sinful blood of Elena Luis making the white look so impure.

It took a while but I did it, moving back to admire my work, as it wrote 'For Wade'. Now looking at her dead body, I felt satisfaction.

That didn't last long until I heard noises outside, my ears perking at the sound. Someone's awake? At this time?

"Amara?" Fuck! What the fuck is Luis doing up?

Looking around the room in a panic, I saw the large window open, thank God for Elena being on the bottom floor.

Hearing Luis call out my name one more time was my cue to jump out that window and I did. Landing with a soft thud, I got behind the bushes but Luis must've noticed the door open in Elena's room.

I watched his shadow grow closer and closer as my own anxiety built up, yet I felt some sort of excitement; to finally see Luis crack, to see him feel more pain than he's caused me. From tonight, I plan on making his life even more worse than it already is. Elena might be the start of it... and it's going to end with Luis having nothing except the clothes on his body and the shoes on his feet being the only things he owns left.

I'm going to ruin this man.

Watching him enter the room, his face dropping as his mouth did too. I could feel what he was feeling at this point, I've never seen him being this expressive about how he's felt.

He ran over to his sister's dead body and for the first time, I can se how scared he is. How terrified he looks. His hands grabbing Elena's face as he lifted her head off the pillow, holding her head close to his chest as I saw the emotions flood his eyes in an instant.

Shock had overcome him, he looked paralysed, unable to even acknowledge my art in Elena's wall.

He closed his eyes tightly, his head looking around and now seeing the wall. He dropped Elena's head back on the pillow as he walked over to the wall. He looks speechless. Baffled.

"Amara..." He breathed out my name. I could see the rage and sadness bubble up in him as he turned red, his veins popping out in his neck. "AMARA!" He screamed so loud that if the house could shake, it would.

I took a step back, this is my cue to leave; as satisfying as it was to see Luis break.

He fell to his knees, banging his hand on the floor as he let out the most soul piercing scream, I had to suck in a deep breathe at his scream. It made my blood cold, my skin prickle with goosebumps that raised from fear.

Luis is a bad man, an angry man... this anger is something else. Did I awaken something I wasn't supposed to?

"Fuck." I muttered as someone entered the room, switching the light on in the room, overpowering the light from the lamp.

My eyes widened as I saw Luis' mother at the door, but she exposed me -- unknowingly -- but still.

Luis snapped his head to the window, my heart stopping completely as we made eye contact. I have never felt this kind of petrified before, I scurried back and out the bushes but Luis' red, veiny eyes were stuck in my mind.

I ran, I legged it out of the bushes and around the property. I grew even more and more scared as the lights outside started flashing on one by one; exposing me completely as I ran with all my strength. Sweat forming on my forehead, I ripped off my jacket as I dropped it behind me, my body drenched with sweat at this point.

I made it around the property and finally to the front to see Luis stepping out the front door. I felt sick. My stomach churned with horror; if I get caught, that is it. I can only wish for an easy death.

We both froze in our tracks, our eyes connecting and I saw the tears cascade down his face.

He looked scary yet helpless, his mouth open and mine too as I breathed heavy.

He looks like he's about to say something, his jaw clenching before he even does. His hair messy on his forehead, blood on his bare arms and on his hands.

"Run."

And I did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 1.8K 21
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔︎ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ❧ 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...
8.7M 228K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...
22.7M 775K 50
"Your problem is that your heart is too big, it leaves you vulnerable and makes you weak." He spoke in such certainty that it brought tears to my eye...
314K 7.6K 29
"You have no idea what you do to me." He snarls as his skilled hands keep her arms pinned over her head "Really? Because I'm pretty sure all I do is...