ʟɪɢʜᴛꜱ | ᴀʀᴍɪɴ ᴀʀʟᴇʀᴛ

By hanjismommy

𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐭 ⋆˙⟡♡ ↳ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢʟᴏᴡꜱ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴꜱᴇᴇɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʟ... More

"𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬" Introduction 𖥔 ݁ ˖
chapter two- ʙʟᴏɴᴅᴇ ʙᴏʏ ☼
chapter three - ᴀɴɴɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ❦
chapter four- ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪꜱ ᴍᴀʟʟ ✮⋆˙
chapter five! - ꜰʀᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ⟢
chapter six- ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇʙ ▹
chapter seven- ꜰᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ₊ ⊹
chapter eight! - ꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴍᴜꜱᴇᴜᴍ ⟡
chapter nine- ᴄᴏᴀᴄʜ ꜱʜᴀᴅɪꜱ ⊹˚.
chapter ten! - ʜɪᴛᴄʜ ‧₊˚
chapter eleven- ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛꜱ || ▷
chapter twelve- ꜰʀɪᴅᴀʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛꜱ ⊹₊ ⋆
chapter thirteen! - ᴄᴀʀ'ꜱ ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ ꨄ︎
chapter fourteen! - ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ? ❥︎
chapter fifteen!- ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ɪ ʏᴇᴀʀɴ ꜰᴏʀ 𓇢𓆸
chapter sixteen- ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴅᴜꜱᴋ, ᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴀᴡɴ ꕥ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ! -ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴘᴀᴛʜꜱ ☼
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ- ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ❥
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ!- ʀᴏᴍᴇᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛ ♡
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ! - ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴏᴜɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ! - ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ!- ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ!- ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴠᴇ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ!- ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ✧
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ! ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱɪx!- ʙɪʀᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴄᴀɢᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ!- ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ ʙᴜɪʟᴛ

chapter one- ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪꜱ ✾

588 15 55
By hanjismommy

⋆⭒˚。⋆✧˖°

You've awaken to the luminous sunlight disseminating throughout your entire room. Your eyelids weighed shut, subtly trying to adjust to the golden hues. The room to your door swiftly swung open, an annoyed Pieck leaning against your door frame, her Stygian hair tousled and frizzy.

"Pieck," You rubbed your eyes, "You might as well live here at this point." You mumbled, sitting up in your bed.

"Come on," She sighed. "Your father wants me to drop you off. You wouldn't want to miss your first day at your new university." She replied, raising an eyebrow at you.

"Why couldn't he do it?" You queried, but you're quite sure you already knew the answer. Your father's "remedy" is alcohol and always has been since your mother died. She died when you were young, so it didn't affect you as much — It's not like you really remembered her anyway. Hell, you couldn't even remember a time when your father wasn't drunk. He was never the father figure you yearned for him to be.

"He's blacked out on the couch." Pieck responded, flatly. Hearing your father being blacked out on the couch the day you were moving out made your heart crack — it just showed you the little amount of attention he paid you.

You sighed and rolled your eyes, wanting to stay in your bed a little while longer. Moving into a new town wasn't exactly your idea, but Paradis University had classes you needed to take in order to achieve your dream job. However, you heard Paradis was a small town, where everyone knew everything about everybody and truthfully — you loathed that. The last thing you needed, was people trying pry their way into your private life.

You grew up in Marley with your best friend Pieck and everything you've grown to love was in the heart of this city. You loved how scintillating the city lights were at night and how the street were always so quiet and desolate at the same time. You even loved the traffic during the day, as it gave you an excuse to be late and grab food before you headed to your classes.

You adored how the storefronts were a devoid of displays and strangers would come together to admire them here and there — and honestly, you're quite sure the countryside lacked that aspect, but who were you to judge a place you've never been to? You promised yourself to carry a little bit of optimism, considering the people in Paradis probably feel the same way about the city.

"Exciting," You responded, sarcastically. Truth is, you didn't want to leave Pieck behind, along with your other friends at Marley University, but they strongly insisted you take advantage of the opportunity. You spent the entire night packing up your clothes and personal belongings prior, so that you could somewhat sleep in before your first day, but obviously Pieck had other plans.

"Change would be great for you. At least you won't have to sit at home staring at a drunk deadbeat anymore. It won't be all that bad and if it is, you give me a call, yeah?" She offered, scratching the top of her head.

"I guess." You shrugged, "It's so early in the morning, it's practically still dark. I don't have any classes till late afternoon-ish, why'd you wake me up?" You queried, brushing past her and heading towards the restroom to freshen up.

She trailed behind you, until you shut the door in her face, "Because it's a long drive and we still have to load up the car with all of your shit. And besides, Porco and Colt want to say goodbye to you before they head off to uni," She answered, shouting from outside your bathroom door.

You brushed your teeth, showered, and did your skin care. Afterwards, you headed back into your vacant room and shuffled through your boxes for clothes to wear on your first day. You were indecisive when it came to clothing, especially since you were going to an entirely new university and you seriously didn't want to dress basic on your first day. After you had spent an entire twenty minutes rummaging through your boxes of clothes, you found an outfit that would make you stand out — obviously in an attractive way and in a way that made you feel confident about yourself. You put on your outfit and you and Pieck swiftly loaded up the car with all of your belongings needed.

You felt rather melancholic, leaving Marley behind — even your irritating best friend per se, but you're hoping it's somewhat worth it. You walked your last box to the car and hopped in, as Pieck drove you back to her place, so that you could say goodbye to your other friends. You wanted to say goodbye to your father, but he wouldn't have heard you anyway and it's unlikely he'd even care.

"Y/n! Good luck today at your new university. I'm sure you'll have fun," Colt proclaimed, cheesing at you as you entered the front door. He was eating a bowl of cereal and doing his coursework.

"Ugh," You groaned, walking up the kitchen counter and leaning against it. "Not without you guys. It's going to be so weird living there without even knowing one person." You added on, gauchely fidgeting around.

"You'll be fine. You're great at making friends and plus, you're hot. I'm pretty sure you'd spark all of the attention anyway since you're from here, too." Porco stated, shoving chips into his mouth and leaning over Colt's shoulders — you cringed at him and rolled your eyes.

"Okay, we're done here. I don't want her to be late, so I'll see you guys when I get back. Make sure Gabi and Falco actually get to school on time," Pieck asserted, pinching her dark eyebrows together. It was safe to say she was the mother of the group. You hugged Porco and Colt, unsure of when you were going to see them again. Marley truly was a prodigious city, but these were the small group of people you've spent your entire childhood with and leaving them behind was utterly heart-wrenching.

The car ride to Paradis was oddly silent, as you stared out of the window. The sight of the lively streets, flashing streetlights, colossal buildings and stores, soon transitioned into empty flatland and trees — a lot of trees. The overcast, meshing with the vivid sunlight and the viridescent grass seemed rather coherent and it felt as if you were driving inside of a picture book. It brought you some sort of inner tranquility, even though you found it rather tedious to look at and found yourself subconsciously dozing off every now and then.

Eventually, you succumbed into a deep slumber and it felt like days had passed because of how long the ride felt. A few hours had passed, as you let boredom self- soak into a moment of wanting to see life, something intriguing, but the scenery was rather melancholic and utterly repetitive. You laid your head against the window once more and let your erratically anxious  thoughts float around without a sense of direction.

"Look at that. We're almost there already." Pieck pointed out, as we passed by the Paradis town limit sign. You didn't speak, however you wanted to, words just simply didn't grant you the privilege to do so. You closed your eyes and drowned your feelings out, by putting on some of your favorite music — at least until it was time to unload the car and find your dorm room.

After a few more minutes, your eyes flickered open to Pieck shaking your body and trying to get your attention. You turned off your music and opened your eyes, discerning that you were officially in the parking lot of Paradis University. Your lips parted, as you meticulously studied the building — by which your surprise, was relatively extensive. You focused your gaze at the students coming in out and out of the building, which seemed to be teeming with more people than you originally thought. However, you didn't feel like you'd be out of place.

"Don't be nervous." Pieck stated, eyeing the way your eyes darted back in forth between everything in sight.

"I'm not," You lied, unbuckling your seatbelt and opening the passenger door.

"I'll help carry your boxes to your dorm. Besides, I have to make sure your roommate isn't a psychotic bitch." She added on, hopping out of the car alongside you.

"Pieck. I swear to god if you embarrass me on my first day..." You sighed, waiting for her to pop open the trunk.

"Relax," She rolled her eyes. "You know what dorm you're in?" She queried, popping the trunk open and picking up your box of clothes.

"Building B, room 103." You stated, grabbing your box of personal belongings. You stuffed your phone and other small necessities in your purse and carried it on your shoulder. Pieck hummed in response, closing the trunk and locking it to secure all of the other items she had inside. You weren't quite sure where Building B was, so you nervously asked someone for help. Luckily, the girl was sweet enough to guide you and Pieck in the right direction — you entered Building B and walked further down the hallway, until you saw room 103. Standing in front of the door, you fixed your posture and straightened yourself. Hell, you even took the time to clear your throat and make sure your voice wouldn't waver whenever you managed to speak and introduce yourself, after all, you'd be living with this person for over a year. You took a deep breath before softly knocking on it three times. It took a few minutes at first, but an insanely pretty brunette with chest-nut brown doe-eyes finally managed to open it, a beige towel wrapped around his shoulders.

"Oh, my gosh!" She shrieked, "I am so sorry! I was in the shower and I didn't realize you'd be here so soon. I was trying to get dinner started, damnit. You must be, Y/n?" She queried, after frantically apologizing to you.

"That is me," You responded, as she moved out of the way to let you and Pieck inside, while she brushed her wet hair.

"I'm Sasha!" She cheered, "Your room is down that hallway across from mine." She added on, pointing you in the right direction.

"Don't worry about the rest of the boxes. I'll bring them up. Go ahead and get settled in," Pieck offered, "I'm Pieck, by the way." She noted, switching her gaze from you to Sasha.

"Nice to meet you, Pieck." Sasha waved, Pieck waving back before heading to the car for the last of your boxes. The dorm was relatively spacious and you adored that, you really disrelished cramped spaces. You moved your boxes from the living room, to the room you were going to be sleeping in. You were cinched to go to a store once you become more familiar with the town, so that you could start decorating it however you'd like.

"So, you're from Marley right?" Sasha questioned, standing in front of your doorway.

"How'd you know that?" You questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Words get around here pretty quickly in Paradis," She shrugged, "Besides, it's rare that we get transfer students from the city. It's usually the other way around since everyone seems to love it over there." She added on, watching you unpack.

"Oh. Well, yeah it's pretty great." You responded, missing those city lights already.

"You'll love it here too, okay? I'll make sure of that. Besides, my friends are super excited to meet you!" She exclaimed, eating random candies from the ceramic bowl on the coffee table.

"What friends?" You queried, unsure of how her friends even know of your existence in the first place. Your intuition was right about small towns knowing everything. However, you didn't exactly complain either — the more friends you make, the better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 796 13
"𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧." Eren x Black Reader
328K 8.4K 140
ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪɴ ʙʏ Kᴇɴɴʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ᴛ...
10.9K 319 8
𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐗 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐫 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞�...
565K 20.8K 53
"𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴?" "𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪." ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ ᴀᴜ.