chapter two- ʙʟᴏɴᴅᴇ ʙᴏʏ ☼

⋆⭒˚。⋆✧˖°

After you agreed to meeting Sasha's friends, Pieck had finished bringing up the last of your boxes to your dorm. You and her had what seemed to be the longest goodbye hug ever, as if the two of you were never going to see each other again. Truthfully, this is the first time where you and Pieck wouldn't be attending the same school together, so it felt rather uncanny.

"Remember to have lots of fun, don't let anybody make you feel unwelcomed and stay away from frat boys." She suggested, grabbing onto your shoulders, but you already knew this — even at your old university, you've never crossed paths with one.

"Pieck, you know how I am. I'm here strictly for school and friends only," You replied, reassuring her. You were and always have been academically smart — School was always your number one priority and you weren't going to let anyone get in the way of that.

She chuckled, "Okay. Well, I'm outta here, I've gotta be back before dark. Don't forget about me, 'kay?" She beamed at you. You nodded and watched, as she grabbed her keys and purse.

"Tell dad I — uh, I'll miss him and I'm off to Paradis. If he even cares..." You mumbled underneath your breath. Pieck nodded in agreement and gave you one last hug, before leaving your dorm room. You felt your heart-ache, but you knew you'd feel better in due time.

"That was cute. She's from Marley too, huh?" Sasha questioned you, sitting on the couch and motioning you to sit next to her. You obliged and sat next to her on the comfortable couch, as you stared down at your feet.

"Yeah. We grew up together and it's kind of our first time being this far apart from each other." You admitted, feeling rather flustered. You weren't exactly opposed to opening up to new people, you just didn't want to.

"I know how that feels. The people you're about to meet are my childhood best friends. It'll feel a bit awkward at first, but they'll love you!" She giggled, studying your facial expressions.

"I hope," You mumbled.

"We're meeting up at the library downstairs," She spoke, rapidly texting back and forth with her friends you assumed, "Afternoon classes don't start for another 15 minutes and I see you have Bio-chemistry next, so I'll just have Armin guide you there. That's okay?" She noted, as you nodded along.

You grabbed your bag containing all of your school supplies from off of your bed and met with Sasha back in the living room. She swiftly grabbed your hand, leading you downstairs towards the library.

The hallways were clustered with so many unrecognizable faces and mentally, it made you panic. You felt like you were going to be an outcast, being the only person who hasn't grown up here. You and Sasha squeezed your way past dozens of people, murmuring the words "excuse me" every now and then. Ultimately, you reached the library.

The broad daylight coming from outside, did not reach the library. Instead, it was the hanging lights above them, that lit the two-tiered hall. The smell of old books and paper infiltrated your nose, as the atmosphere was filled with whispers and indistinct conversations.

You felt your eyes wandering and your heart slightly beating faster in your chest. You had no trouble making friends, but you were quite nervous meeting a group of people who grew up together. Perhaps, this was how other people felt being introduced to you and Pieck's group back at Marley University.

"There they are!" Sasha squealed, holding your hand and slowly walking up to the group of five. There was a dark brunette with gorgeous emerald eyes, his hair was slicked back into a man-bun, with excess strands touching the nape of his neck — his arm was wrapped around the raven-haired girl. Next to him, was a very attractive blonde, with gorgeous celestial eyes and a perfectly chiseled jaw-line — he looked so peaceful reading a book to himself.

ʟɪɢʜᴛꜱ | ᴀʀᴍɪɴ ᴀʀʟᴇʀᴛOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara