Crystal Heart || Ninjago x re...

By Starligt_galaxy

a crystal clear mind, a crystal heart and a lot of chaos. Running away from home wasn't the Smartest idea, no... More

A rocky start
A little heat
Rise of the snakes
Home
Snakebit
Can of worms
The Snake King
Tik Tok โณ
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Tale of Two Sisters
The Green Ninja
All of Nothing
The Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
Darkness Shall Rise
Pirates vs. Ninja
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
Child's play
Wrong Place, Wrong Time
The Stone Army
The Day Of The Last Voyage
Island of Darkness
The Last Hope
The return of the spinjitzu master
Tommorow comes today

Never trust a snake

481 22 57
By Starligt_galaxy

(Y/n) lays in the empty bed, looking up at the ceiling. There was too much on her mind to go to sleep.

Going with an random old to become a ninja wasn't on her to-do list.

She sits up when shivers run up her spine, the feeling of being watched. She looks around the dark room.

"Hello, is anyone there?"

She shakes her head "It's probably just in my head. I should get some sleep, Sensei wants me up early tommorow"

She lays back on bed, her (e/c) flickered close. Her conscious falling away as her chest softly rises and falls.

A fist tightens, as two glowing eyes glare at her sleeping figure. Their figure stalk towards the bed.

Anger burns in side them. They raise up their first above their head, slamming it down on her. Their anger mellows as they watch their hand go through the girl's body.

"I won't let myself get replaced" They mutter, dissapearing from the room.

....

"Forty-six...forty-seven...forty-eight" (Y/n) holds her eyes close as she holds still in a handstand. Her hands were set stiffly on the deck.

"Hey, (Y/n), have you broke your record yet?" She could hear Jay ask.

Opening her eyes, she finds her teammates had arrived on deck. She swings her legs down to stand.

"Nope, but I will keep trying. Sleep well?" She asks.

"Zane, over here had a pretty intresting dream. He was just telling us about it" Kai answers, leaning on the mentioned ice ninja.

Zane turns his head to look at the (h/c) haired girl "It was the green ninja, they were fighting lord garmadon. They had attributes of each of us: Kai's fire, Cole strength, Jay's nunchucks, the Falcon and even your fighting style" He explains.

"The green ninja? You mean the one mentioned in that cryptic scroll?" (Y/n) questions, getting a nod in return from Zane.

Sensei Wu walks onto deck and faces his students. "All right. Stretches. First, the Swooping Crane" He turns around and position himself.

"Was there any other clues of who it was?" Jay whispers, as he and the others follow the elderly man's moves.

"Now, Pinching Crab"

"No, I couldn't regonise their through mask. They didn't talk either" Zane reponds.

"Come on, here has to be a clue that tells us which one of us is gonna be the Green Nin-" Kai gets cut off by Sensei Wu, who pulls on the hot headed teen's hair.

"Ow, ow, ow! Hey!"

"What was so important to ignore my teachings?" Sensei Wu questions.

"Uh, nothing"

"It was nothing, Sensei"

"Yeah, we don't talk while you teach"

"Everyone was paying attention"

"I wasn't talking, Sensei"

"Since you all appear to be lacking in focus, then you can all share in the punishment" Sensei Wu says, placing his arms behind his back.

"What?" Kai lets out.

"Punishment?" Jay echoes in surprise.

"It was all Zane" Cole points to the white ninja

"I was merely answering their questions" Zane replies, Slightly shrugging.

"I didn't even talk" (Y/n) complains, crossing her arms.

"No free time and no video games. The rest of the day can be used for training. And tomorrow, for that matter" Sensei Wu turns to walk away.

"Training? For how long?" Kai raises his eyebrows.

"Until you can answer this simple riddle: what is the best way to defeat an enemy?"

"Easy, with a sword"

"Your fists"

"Spinjitzu"

"Tornado of Creation?"

The ninja guesses. (Y/n) glares daggers towards her teammates, pissed how she got dragged in by their stupid behavior.

"(Y/n)?" Sensei Wu calls out.

The crystal ninja hums, placing her hand on her chin "Hmm...manipulation"

Sensei Wu sighs "Pace yourselves. You have a lot of training ahead of you. Make sure you sharpen your mind as well as your Spinjitzu" he walks off, leaving his students to figure out the riddle.

It wasn't long before (Y/n) storms off to train, not planning on staying near the others.

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
     Timeskip
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

(Y/n) walks through the hall, stopping at one of the door. She knocks on the hard wood.

"Come in" Nya chimes from the other side of the door.

(Y/n) pushes it open and walks in, closing it behind her. She approaches the other girl, whom was sitting at her desk. She was working on a helmet.

"Hey, (Y/n)" Nya sets down the red helmet and slightly pushes to let the chair face the ninja. "What's up?"

(Y/n) sighs while sitting down on Nya's bed. "I need some help. The others got us in trouble because of a dream and now we have to train till we figure out a riddle from Sensei wu"

"Well, what is it?"

"What is the best way to defeat an enemy"

Nya leans against her desk "hm, as much I want to say blow them up. It's probably not the answers, it's probably something cryptic or ironic"

"Like the power of friendship?" (Y/n) jokes, making both of them burst into laughter.

"We should get to the control room, gotta check for any trouble" Nya stands up from the chair, holding her hand out to the (h/c)nette.

Who gladly grabs it and leads the other girl out of the room. They stroll through the hall and to the control room.

The moment they step into the room, the alarm goes off. Nya lets go of (Y/n)'s hand, rushing towards one of the panels.

It wasn't long till' the others arrive. "Break it down for me, sis" Kai says.

Nya turns to her brother "Lloyd and a Serpentine have overtaken Darkley's Boarding School for Bad Boys"

"That place is cesspool for the crooked and the misbehaved" Jay remarks.

"Well, doesn't mean they don't need our help. Step on it" Cole replies.

Zane does a flip and presses the special defense mechanism button and the bounty flies off.

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
     Timeskip
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

Zane looks over the rails to the building "Looks quiet down there. Should we infiltrate using stealth?"

Kai walks up next to him "Ah, we've done that. What about using our Golden Weapons that turn into our vehicles?"

They look over to Cole, who was working on his vehicle. "I'm still working out the kinks on that. Anyone have any other good ideas?" He asks.

"Hmm. Well, I have one idea, but you guys gotta trust me" Jay raises his hand.

"Why do i have a feeling that this isn't a good idea" (Y/n) asks nervously.

"Oh, I don't think I like the sound of this" Kai comments.

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
     Timeskip
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

They hold onto the anchor, looking down on the talk school. (Y/n) shakes like a lead, wrapping one hand around the chain and the other around Cole's arm.

"Jay, I don't know about this"

"Just hold on tight!" Jay signals to Nya. The girl gives a nod before pressing a button, plummeting them down.

They crash down through the building, barely missing Lloyd and his snake friend. They fall through multiple floor, leaving big holes behind.

"I'm starting to miss the dragons" (Y/n) mutters, slowly getting go of the anchor.

"Okay, let's agree to never do that again" Cole approaches the tied up students and uses his scyth to cut the rope. "Stay out of school, kids"

The students run away. Cole looks up to see two familiar skeletons hanging from the ceiling, tied up

"Well, well, well. Kruncha and Nuckal. Substitute teachers, eh? If we cut you down, we better not catch you hang around Ninjago again. Or else" he also cuts them free. They run out, not wasting a moment waiting around.

Kai spots Lloyd on the roof  "He's on the top floor. Let's get him"

"Ninja go!"

Kai and Zane use Spinjitzu and heads towards the stairs. (Y/n) was about to follow, when Jay grabs her arm.

"Let's take the elevator" He suggests, pointing in the direction of it.

(Y/n) nods and follow the lightning ninja to it. Jay stops and pushes the open button, the door opens and they step in.

They calmly stand still as they the elevator ascends. "Um, nice weather we're having, right?" Jay akwardly says, trying to make a bit small talk in the silence.

"I guess so" (Y/n) replies, tapping her foot.

"Do you have any plans after this?"

"I promised Nya to help her work on a...project. We've been doing it for a bit" (Y/n) explains.

Jay's raises his eyebrows, confused at her weird wording. He decided to ignore it to shake off any intresting thoughts

The door opens. They run out, finding Cole on the floor, covered in flower. "He's got a Serpentine with him. Watch out for booby traps!" He coughs.

Jay watches as a purple snake with a very long neck. "That's one big snake"

"Come on, after him!" (Y/n) exclaims, running after the Serpentine, Jay following shortly after.

The snake climbs up the ladder onto the roof, closing it and putting a piece of wood on it. Jay Burst through it, (Y/n) jumping through it a second later.

The blue ninja spins his nunchucks above his head "Shocked to see us?"

The other looks at him with an unamused face. "What?" He shrugs his shoulders.

(Y/n) sighs, turning to the other two on the roof "Lloyd, let's get you down and somewhere safe" She holds her hand out to the young boy. "Trust me"

Lloyd looks at her before shaking his head "Do something!" He looks at his snake friend, only to find him laughing and holding his map in his hands. "Wh-what are you doing? I thought you were my friend"

"All you wanted was to make the Serpentine your slave. Well, sorry, my dear boy, I have other plansss" The snake hisses, before dissapearing. Leaving Lloyd on his own with the two ninja.

The young blond backs away only to realize he had nowhere to run. Bounty flies down, and Nya and Sensei Wu jump onto the roof.

"Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon, you come here right now!" The old man calls out.

"I got him" Jay grabs Lloyd and throw him over the shoulder. He walks towards  Sensei Wu and Nya, (Y/n) following behind him.

She notices the boy's distressed expression. She gives him a closed eye smile to try and comfort, but it hasn't much effect.

Soon the other three arrive on the roof.  "What should we do with him? Wash his mouth out with soap for a year?" Cole asks, helping Kai up.

"Ground him indefinitely?" Kai suggests.

"Have him sit in a corner for a century?" Zane adds.

"I know exactly what we must do" Sensei Wu answers, making Lloyd gulp.

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
     Timeskip
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

"And that is why Jack the Rabbit never trusts a snake. The end" Sensei Wu closes the book. He sits on a chair next to the bed where Lloyd was laying in.

"Oh, if my dad had read me that book, I would never have made that mistake. I'm sorry, uncle" Lloyd apologizes.

"Oh, you do not need to apologize. I am sure that if your father was still here, it would be the first book he'd read. Good night, nephew. Sweet dreams" Sensei pats his head before walking out of the room.

"Ah, good night, uncle"

Sensei Wu closes the door and faces his students, who were standing outside.

"I don't get it, Sensei" Kai begins.

"Why isn't the little brat getting punished?" Jay questions.

"Yeah, we had to train all day and he gets read a bedtime story? It's not fair" Cole complains.

"Hmm, you're right, I nearly forgot. Why are you not still training? Did you find the answer to the riddle?" Wu integrated his students.

"We haven't, Sensei" (Y/n) huffs.

"It is to make them your friend"

"Oh"

Sensei walks away, towards his room. Jay turns to look at the (f/c) ninja "that reminds me. (Y/n), why have you been so nice to Lloyd this whole time?"

"Yeah, even after all the trouble he has made" Kai continues.

"Well first, he's a kid and...he reminds me of myself" the girls answers.

Kai raises an eyebrow "really, how so?"

"I think that is a subject for another day" (Y/n) says, before heading to her room.

"Someone has been hanging with Sensei a little too much" Cole remarks.

----------------------------
2086 words

Funfact: Unlike the others, Zane (and (Y/n)) refer to the green ninja with they/them. Because he's the only one who believes in the possibility of (Y/n) being the green ninja

This and the next chapter are shorter cause a lot of scenes and dialog is cut, So I'll be posting the other pretty soon.

If you didn't notice it, this fanfic will have a few swears and adult jokes (there is one in this chapter)

That's all for now.

-Starligt 💓

Your relationships have been updated!

Jay Walker | 38% | Friends/teammates

████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Zane Julien | 35% | Friends/teammates

███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Cole Brookstone| 47% | Best friends

█████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Kai Smith | 27% | Kinda friends/Frenemies

██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Nya Smith | 30% | gal-pals

██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Sensei Wu | 38% | mentor

███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Lloyd Garmadon | 15% | 'I guess you aren't that bad'

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 6.1K 96
๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐๐‰๐€๐†๐Ž ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘!! โ€งโ‚Šหšโœฉ โœถ . เฃช ื… ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ข ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด...
358K 8.6K 89
ษชษดแด‡๊œฐ๊œฐแด€ส™สŸแด‡: แด›แดแด ษขส€แด‡แด€แด› แดส€ แด‡xแด›ส€แด‡แดแด‡ แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด‡xแด˜ส€แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡แด… แดส€ แด…แด‡๊œฑแด„ส€ษชส™แด‡แด… ษชษด แดกแดส€แด…๊œฑ. Being the twin sister of Jay walker is great. Being the Master of Wind is even...
Metanoia By salt

Fanfiction

7.9K 315 10
[Ninjago x F!Reader] [6k - 20k worded chapters] Your life was as normal as someone could ask for, despite the fact that you could see dead people in...
842K 29.5K 72
||Ninjago x Reader|| We miss what we've lost, then forget what we have... You have lost your memories, they are now scattered to the very corners of...