๐’๐‚๐€๐Œ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐€๏ฟฝ...

-GIMMESUMFACE

"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ" The story of a girl who's lifestyle 360's with... ะ•ั‰ะต

๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”

19.5K 772 461
-GIMMESUMFACE

A/N: Couldn't find a fine enough nigga, y'all just imagine him as you want.

NEHEMIAH KENSINGTON
——

Nehemiah sat at the end of his bed looking through the window at the view. It was pretty nice and everything was cool and all but he really came just to bring Maya. He's traveled a lot but was tired of doing it all by himself.

At first, Neem was afraid Maya would say no, especially since he did plan that whole little date thing just to ask her but at the end of the day, he knew he'd offer her anything just to spend time with him.

Except himself, but that wasn't a concern of his because he already saw how standoffish Maya was with him anyway and that's what he most liked about her.

She wasn't worried too much about him personally, and that made him most comfortable since he never had to explain much. He wasn't looking for a girlfriend or a friend, just someone to spend time with when he felt all lonely doing nothing up in his apartment.

But what irritated him the most about her was how curious she was about why he was doing what he was doing for her. He enjoyed buying her things and growing up with no siblings and only female cousins, he was taught that money is what made girls happy, so he was confused why Maya was acting this way.

If money didn't make her happy, what did?

His cousins started making money hustling doing whatever from 13 and by the time they hit eighteen, prostituting was their main hustle. When they turned nineteen though, they went missing.

He never found out where they went or what happened to them but prostituting was a pretty dangerous lifestyle so it didn't take a lot of thinking to determine where they probably were which was either dead, kidnapped, or in jail. It wasn't like them to just cut family off like that anyway. But, of course, he didn't know for sure.

Growing up he felt useless talking to girls but having nothing to offer them. He didn't understand why they were giving themselves up so easily and for free? Just didn't sit right with him.

And even though it is easier for him to keep all this money for himself and fuck girls for free it went against how he grew up and only made him feel like he was taking advantage of them.

Friends were something Neem never really had, he wanted specific friends like him that he never found. He wanted people to relate to, not just people to be around.

When he was in school he had school friends but not real people he could be himself around, so he never learned how to be himself or open up and he hated that about himself, but that was just how he believed things were meant to be.

He stood up deciding to go talk to Maya since he was getting bored and lonely, and he didn't like where his head went when he got lonely.

He knocked on her door three times folding his arms.

"What?"

"Open the door"

"I'm putting on lotion. Wait, let me get dressed." He sighed forgetting she did say she was taking a bath literally the minute she saw she had a jacuzzi.

She opened the door in her pajamas and bonnet on.

"Why you look like you going to sleep?"

"It's literally supposed to be 1 a.m. where we live. Did you forget?" He shrugged because he honestly did forget. He didn't sleep as much as he was supposed to and he often forgot when it was normal times to sleep.

"Let me lay with you." He put his hands on her waist, walking both of them back into the room until they were on the bed

"You tired today? You should try to take a nap; can't just be up like this."

He put the blanket over her laying above the sheets like usual.

"I took a nap on the jet"

"Oh for real, when?"

"When you were sleep"

His thoughts went back to when she was sleeping on him; he was comfortable around her, and he knew deep down he needed that.

"So you just not tired anymore right now. I got melatonin-"

"That doesn't work. I tried that many times."

"Not at all??"

"It doesn't work Maya. It's a disorder, not a cold."

"Stop I'm just tryna help y'know. I don't know much about all this."

"I know, I'm not expecting you to."

Maya was lying on her stomach with her eyes closed while Neem rubbed his hand up and down her back.

"How long are you gonna sleep for? Should I change our plans til tomorrow?"

"Ohhh we got plans?" Her eyes opened cheesing up at him

"Nah close your eyes, I thought you was all tired."

"I ammm but like, what we doing?"

"Go to bed," He laughed shaking his head and pulling out his phone making sure their reservations for tonight were still good. He was most likely going to make some changes to some other plans, but he didn't care because her sleep was inevitably more important to him.

"Ion like surprises"

"I didn't ask allat, I said go to bed."

"But you- okay nigga"

"But I nothing."

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"I'm not out there right now. I'm out of the country with a girl."

"Out the country? Nigga where you at?"

He was on the phone with his father. His dad was in prison, but he called from time to time. He was in jail for 3rd-degree murder of his mom.

Unfortunately, that night, Neem had to be home when it happened, he saw everything.

He kept contact with him since he had a life sentence. Of course, he'll never forgive him, but talking to him from time to time wasn't bad in his opinion. He was never getting out anyway.

"France"

"I told you not to be spending all types of money of bitches. At the end of the day, they don't care son, they still gon leave regardless. You smarter than this son."

"I know, I just wanted her to have a good time. Some girls deserve that shit once and awhile."

"All phone calls are subject to recording and monitoring."

"No, they all the same. Why you think ya momma inna grave?"

Nehemiah was taken aback. He usually doesn't say stuff like that.

"She's already dead. It don't matter, I'm already doing my time." Nehemiah wasted no time hanging up on him.

"Niggas is really sick inna head"

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

Please....Want Me DenX

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

6.9K 265 24
A world where she got every man to do exactly what she asked them to....except one. He was broken and soon he'd break her too. She wanted his atten...
Saving The Broken The Devil

ะŸะพะดั€ะพัั‚ะบะพะฒะฐั ะปะธั‚ะตั€ะฐั‚ัƒั€ะฐ

35.9K 923 38
Cอ†ฬบOอ†ฬบMอ†ฬบPอ†ฬบLอ†ฬบEอ†ฬบTอ†ฬบEอ†ฬบDอ†ฬบ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
Her Hope Owen Flavia

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

98.5K 7.2K 65
This is a story about a girl who craves real love, not just wanting to be only used for others' selfish reasons. Everyone says and comments that she...
INFINTE | โœ”๏ธ DrmDllMr

ะŸะพะดั€ะพัั‚ะบะพะฒะฐั ะปะธั‚ะตั€ะฐั‚ัƒั€ะฐ

348K 11.2K 38
Read and find out๐Ÿ˜‰ *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do not belong to me. They are faces that I...