𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝕸𝖊...

By BanuD51

Zhanyi fanfiction. Zhan is CEO of Xiao company and married to a Yibo when he was only 10 years old. Now he lo... More

prologue
chapter 1 Yibo birthday gift
chapter 2 baby zhan and Yibo marriage
characters
characters
chapter 3 in New York
chapter 4 truth revealed
chapter 5 discussion
chapter 6 double shock
chapter 7 became father unexpectedly
chapter 8 meeting
chapter 9 meeting 2
chapter 10 acceptance
chapter 11 distress
chapter 12 my dream
chapter 13 birth secret
chapter 14 guests in Wang mansion
chapter 15 marriage arrangements
chapter 16 wedding shopping
just for fun.....
chapter 17 protective brother
chapter 18 Haikun is back to china
chapter 19 Wang brothers
chapter 20 brothers love and affection
chapter 21 yibo friends
chapter 22 journey to Chenqien
chapter 23 journey to Chenqien 2
chapter 24 journey to Chanqien 3
chapter 25 engagement
chapter 26 wedding.
chapter 27 unknown person.
chapter 28 left alone
chapter 29 uneasy feeling
chapter 30 hurt
chapter 31 Mrs. Han
chapter 32 i need time
chapter 33 wang family
chapter 34 hospital
chapter 35 xuan and jiyang baby
chapter 36 untold truth
chapter 37 zhan ge is mine
chapter 38 modeling
chapter 39 surprise
chapter 40 angry zhan
chapter 41 you can
chapter 42 success party
chepter 43 jealousy
chapter 44 drunk zhan
chapter 45 I love you zhan ge
chapter 46 worried
chapter 47 don't touch what is mine
chapter 48 kisses
chapter 50 yibo where are you?
chapter 51 yibo missing
chapter 52 trauma
chapter 53 brutal death
chapter 54 smart jian
chapter 55 honeymoon
chapter 56 lusi idea
chapter 57 intense romance
chapter 58 become one
chapter 59 not anymore please
chapter 60 jin Zixuan
chapter 61 good news
chapter 62 Xiao's
chapter 63 jin's office
chapter 64 kill xiao zhan
chapter 65 A chance
chapter 66 saving zhan
chapter 67 finally meet her
Epilogue..

chapter 49 zhan ge i need help.

1.6K 110 9
By BanuD51

Third person pro.

Next day morning at 6.00 am zhan was the first one who woke up from his sleep while rubbing his face with his palm he slowly opened his eyes.

Then he saw yibo sleeping over on his chest while keeping his whole body weight over him.

He can't see properly the sleeping yibo face but still he is very happy having him like this in his arms he never felt this kind of feeling in his life upto now.

When after yibo came into his life his totall life style started move in different way he doesn't know whether he loves the person or not but one thing was true that whenever yibo came near to him he would feel like his heart will burst out from his rib cage,whenever he smile in front of him he would forgot all his suffering and pain..

He moving his fingers on his hair slowly while having a bright smile over him yibo suddenly turned over to other side in his sleep while removing his weight over from zhan.

Then zhan looking at sleeping yibo properly once again........ Even in your sleep also you look so cute to me saying he gave a small pick again over his lips then went out from that room.....

After getting fresh up as usual he went for jogging and getting ready for office both yibo and zhan went for their...

One week later....

Its happened to one week for yibo to said I love you, to zhan, but zhan never replied him with words like I love you too to yibo but he always shows his love by action, with his caring, possessive, his jealousy, everything that's all shows his love for him.

And yibo also never force zhan to tell his love in words but he understand it, 'sometimes our actions tells more than our word's' ......

They are very happy with each other whenever zhan gets free time he likes to spend his quality time with him and also day by day started became bold towards yibo from last few days he became addict to yibo lips very much.

he always try to stole kisses from yibo not thinking whether it's a office or home his possessive nature towards him began to increase more and more day by day, it's like zhan seriously wants to show whole world that whom he(yibo) is belongs to actually.

But from two days he missing yibo very much because of heavy schedule yibo is busy in outdoor photoshoots for their newly launching fashion, zhan became busy with his new projects and meetings etc.

It's became difficult for both of them to spend quality time together they both will busy with their works for whole day and night when they will reach there home at that time they both already became tired with heavy load of work so, after finishing their dinner they will go back to their rooms sleep, it's like became routine for them.

And in this few days Darren also try to gain yibo trust on him behaving good in front of him he also say's sorry to him for his rude behavior at that time he act like in front of him like really support zhanyi couple, yibo who don't know the hidden agenda of this person believed him and treat him as he used to before like his friend.

But zhan still don't trust Darren after what happened between them he somewhere doubt about this person he thinks that Darren was not the person who shows in front of everyone so always keep eye on him even for sake of yibo he maybe accept to keep Darren still in this job but still he has his reason to doubt on him and he don't want this person became to hindrance in there life so, he strictly said him manage only office and all about the photoshoot of model everything manage by Yixuan.

As usual yibo went with Yixuan other crue members out side where the photo shoot was held near a beach after that photoshoot they all enjoyed their at beach very much at evening everyone came back to there office after finishing outdoor photoshoot, when he entered inside the office building he started go surch for his husband at 14 th floor zhan, xiao fengmin, chang, other bord of directors came out from meeting hall after finishing their meeting at their.

Yibo when he saw his zhan ge he became happy he went towards him with smiley face zhan also saw yibo there and he also became happy watching him there before they both could talk with each other then yibo also observed his father in law and chang at their..

Hello dad yibo called feng min, then
feng min also trun back then, when yibo went towards feng min zhan didn't stop him but avoid his father like he is a invisible at their.

Oh....... Yibo how are you my son... Fengmin asked..

I'm fine dad how about you.... yibo ask little bowing while giving respect to his father in law...

Good...... Saying he move his hand over his hair....

Then chang also say's hi to yibo and he asked about how was his job as a model is he happy, or is there any problem.

I'm very happy with my job chang ge ge... And also zhan ge is here for him to support me so there is no problem at here he replied him.

Then zhan called chang then started talking with each other something about their business....

Other side fengmin and yibo talk with each other like it's became long time to meet each other even yibo accepted it..
Then feng min called yibo to come at xiao mansion someday with zhan if it's possible he asked him and then looked at his elder son with logging eyes he can't say anything to him directly to his son but asked yibo with small hope, thinking that maybe with yibo persistent him then he will came there for once, for sake of yibo happiness.....

Okay dad.......... Yibo replied him

Then chang and zhan came there shall we go dad chang asked fengmin.

Humm....... Only mn sound came out from him..

Se you soon yibo.... Bye zhan gege... Chang said byee to them then they both started to go from there before that,
feng min look one more time towards yibo with hopeful eyes then zhan who is avoiding his gaze from his dad he just look at his with so much logging in him with last time and then went away from there with his younger son...

After everyone went from there yibo look towards his husband who is standing there like statue in a trance thinking deeply something do you have any meeting now zhan ge.... Yibo asked.

Zhan who came out his trance after hearing yibo calling him..

Umm?....... He looked at him with questioning gaze...

Do you have any work now.... He asked him again..

No.......... Only replay came out from his mouth...

Then shall we go home together now... He asked....

Umm..... He murmurs nodding his head..

Okay.... Then let's go saying yibo hold zhan hand and started to pull him towards lift...

After sometime they both started to go towards their mansion in zhan car while zhan was driving and yibo is sitting beside at passenger seat by watching outside from window then yibo turned towards zhan and asked him that is he free tomorrow.....

Then zhan replied him no he have work and asked back why??

But without replying him yibo asked him then what about day after tomorrow...

Zhan just look yibo with questioning look then, umm... I think I don't have any important work at that day maybe I'll be free at day after tomorrow.... Replied him.

Then it's finals..... Day after tomorrow we will go for xiao mansion to meet mom and dad yibo said

No..... I'll be busy at the day zhan said with straight face...

Now only you told me that you will be free at the day zhan ge but now changing it.... Yibo replied him in whining tone.

Taking long sigh.... I'll tell about it tomorrow yibo so, don't plan anything before head without asking me zhan replied still his eyes on the road.

Somewhere yibo felt little bit hurt but he didn't tell anything to him.

After reaching home zhan suddenly get a call from his new business partner then lifting his call he went out into the garden while talking with him.

Other side yibo directly went into his room then straightly entered into the bathroom to take shower, he is feeling so sticky all over his body for playing at beach for long time in salty water so decided to take shower first removing his clothes he took a hot shower for sometime then wearing a bathrobe which is always placed on hanger at his bathroom came out from bathroom he went at his wardrobe side then opened it but he didn't find any clothes of his at their the wardrobe are fully empty then next one but this one also empty with confused look on him he looks here and there at whole room where are my clothes are he murmured.

I can't out of this room like this, he murmurs again yes because he only wearing bathrobe on him nothing else and there are lot of servants at their house he can't rome around like this in front of them with no option he sat on his bed while thinking then he thought I should do call to zhan ge ask him bring some clothes for him me . He murmured.

Other side zhan who already done talking with his business partner came inside his room called yibo name for two three times but he didn't get any response from other one then he observe their is no glimpse of the other person did he already went down at dinning room he thought, first I should take shower then I'll go look for yibo me mumbled then entered into the bathroom to take shower.

In middle of the shower his phone started ring again which is placed on lamp side table not one time but it's four times when it's started to ring for fifth time zhan came out from bathroom he took phone in his hand with frown on his face because it's yibo number.

Then he lifts it... Yibo... He called him by his name..

Umm..... Zhan ge i need help.. Yibo asked him in hesitate tone.

What help and where are you he asked back..

I'm in my room actually I can't find my clothes here in my wardrobe and i need anything to wear now... He replied in whispering voice.

Your clothes are he..... Zhan stops in middle he himself tell mrs. Han that to shift all yibo things to his room and today onwards yibo will leave with him in same room but he forgot to tell yibo first....

He bite his thongue with hiss.... Okay yibo you stay there I'll come with your clothes he replied and disconnect the call then wearing his clothes first then brought yibo clothes to his room.

Then knocked on his door... Then , the door is open zhan ge a reply came from yibo then slowly opening the door he went inside the room and saw yibo who is sitting on chair while typing something at his phone.

(instead of paper just imagine there is a mobile in his hand)

When yibo observe zhan who is standing in front of him like statute lifting his face he looked at his husband face he can clearly see the hungry look over his face then he also observe that where his husband eyes sticking over him then he looks at his his chest which is clearly visible because of his loos bathrobe, for his zhan ge lustful eyes then suddenly he covered himself with that adjusting the bathrobe on him and get up from his place, slowly went towards him standing in front of him he asked him to give his clothes..

Hi guys here you go the next chapter is updated hope you guys like it...

Please vote and comment below..

Totally 2055 word's....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 1.1K 9
Wang Yibo, 26 years old a normal office worker, living his life perfectly with his small cute family, about 3 year old son and a lovely wife. But unf...
14.6K 1K 22
THE NAME OF THIS STORY IS CHANGED FROM 'LEGAL LOVE' TO 'THE DEFENDER'S LOVE' When law student Xiao Zhan's stalker returns, his world turns upside dow...
74.9K 4.6K 55
Wang Yibo, the CEO of Wang Business Corporation is a warm and free spirited person towards his loved ones while he is very cold and strict towards ot...
565K 35.5K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...