𝐒𝐔𝐍 | 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐌�...

By noniemoon

SUN | HUNGER GAMES | JOHANNA MASON "𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘰�... More

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
→ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
→ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
→ 𝐈.𝐈
→ 𝐈.𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐈.𝐈𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐈.𝐈𝐕
→ 𝐈.𝐕
→ 𝐈.𝐕𝐈
→ 𝐈.𝐕𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐈.𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐈.𝐈𝐗
→ 𝐈.𝐗
→ 𝐈.𝐗𝐈
→ 𝐈.𝐗𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐈.𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐈.𝐗𝐈𝐕
→ 𝐈.𝐗𝐕
→ 𝐈.𝐗𝐕𝐈
→ 𝐈.𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐈.𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
→ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
→ 𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐈𝐗
→ 𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐗
→ 𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐈
→ 𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
→ 𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐕
→ 𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
→ 𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
→ 𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐗
→ 𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈
→ 𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
→ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
→ 𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
→ 𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
→ 𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
→ 𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
→ 𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐋
→ 𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐋𝐈
→ 𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐕
→ 𝐈𝐕.𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕
→ 𝐈𝐕.𝐗𝐋𝐕
→ 𝐈𝐕.𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈
→ 𝐈𝐕.𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐈𝐕.𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐈𝐕.𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐗
→ 𝐈𝐕.𝐋
→ 𝐈𝐕.𝐋𝐈
→ 𝐈𝐕.𝐋𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐈𝐕.𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐈𝐕.𝐋𝐈𝐕
→ 𝐈𝐕.𝐋𝐕
→ 𝐈𝐕.𝐋𝐕𝐈
→ 𝐈𝐕.𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐈𝐕.𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐈𝐕.𝐋𝐗
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐕
→ 𝐕.𝐋𝐗𝐈
→ 𝐕.𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐕.𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐕.𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐕
→ 𝐕.𝐋𝐗𝐕
→ 𝐕.𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈
→ 𝐕.𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐕.𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐕.𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐗
→ 𝐕.𝐋𝐗𝐗
→ 𝐕.𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐕𝐈
→ 𝐕𝐈.𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐕𝐈.𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
→ 𝐕𝐈.𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
→ 𝐕𝐈.𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐕
→ 𝐕𝐈.𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
→ 𝐕𝐈.𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

→ 𝐈𝐕.𝐋𝐈𝐗

921 42 8
By noniemoon

.

ACT IV
CHAPTER LIX

the plan

BOTH JOHANNA AND Thana could feel the stares on them, but for once they didn't care. It was near 48th hours ago that they last saw and spoke to each other. They deserved this little time off, this little time alone before the harshness of the arena would flood all over then again. For now, Thana feels safe, for now Thana doesn't feel alone anymore, thoughts about Latif are less and are a little less painful. Maybe it is the time that went by, maybe it is because of the jabberjays. But Thana is sure it is because she isn't alone anymore, because she is with Johanna. She found Johanna; the first thing is this stupid arena that she succeeded in.

"I have a plan," Beetee says out of the blue. Making Thana and Johanna stand up.

"I'll get Finnick," Johanna whispers to the girl, pushing her towards the others. "Finnick!" she raises her voice, walking towards him.

"I have plan," Thana hears Beetee repeat to Katniss and Peeta as she comes closer.

Once they are all surrounding Beetee, he starts to speak again: "Where do the careers feel the safest? The jungle?"

"Jungle is a nightmare," Johanna speaks up, leaning casually against a tree branch.

"Probably here on the beach," Peeta adds, setting his knife back into the sand.

"Then why are they not here?" Beetee asks another rhetorical question.

"Because we are," Johanna says, "we claimed it." She looks at Thana who simply nods.

"And if we left, they would come?" Beetee says, and Thana's eyes start to glister as she thinks she knows where he is headed to.

"Or stay hidden in the tree line," Finnick speaks up.

"Which in just over 4 hours will be soaked with water from the 10 'o clock wave," Beetee grins, "and what happens at midnight?"

"Lightning strikes that tree," Katniss says, and Thana grins softly, liking the plan.

"Here is what I propose, we leave this beach at dusk." He points to a tree, "we head to the lighting tree, that should draw them back to the beach." He pauses, "prior to midnight we then run this wire from the tree to the water." He looks ominous, "anyone in the water or on the damp sand will be electrocuted."

"How do we know the wire is not going to burn up?" Johanna asks.

"Because he invented the wire, if he comes up with the plan, I am sure it won't burn up." Thana says, getting to her feet.  Thana takes her place beside Johanna and looks Finnick in the eyes. She feels Katniss's gaze as all three of the standing tributes silently communicate, before her gaze moves over to Peeta.

"Well, it is better than hunting them down," Johanna speaks up for the three of them.

"Yeah, why not," Katniss says a little too fast. Looking away from the three victors towards Beetee. "If it fails, no harm done anyway, right?"

Peeta nods as well, "all right, I say we try it." His eyes cross Katniss's for a split second.

"So, what can we do to help?" Finnick asks, looking over his two friends before he looks at Beetee. Silently hoping that this would be the end.

"Keep me alive for the next 6 hours," Beetee starts, "that would be extremely helpful."

"We precisely have 4 hours and 3 minutes till 10 'o clock." Thana speaks up, showing them her pocket watch. "I'd say we take some time for ourselves and then we follow his instructions."

...

Thana sits down with Johanna and Beetee. Leaning softly against Beetee's leg as he sits on the wire. Johanna keeps putting her axe into the sand and for once, Thana welcomes the noise. Her ears still ringing a little bit, her brain still echoing certain screams.

Thana's fingers play softly with both her brother's necklace and her own pocket watch.

"Can I see that for a second?" Beetee asks, pointing at the golden pocket watch.

"Sure," Thana smiles softly, "just don't break it." She hands him her prized possession.

"How remarkable," Beetee grins, "might I hold on to it for the night?" he asks.

Thana smiles kindly, feeling no unease at all, "sure, as leader of the plan it is most important you know the time." Thana nods and smiles at Johanna who sent her a questionable look.

"Thank you," Beetee says gratefully, "you'll get it back as soon as we see each other again." The pointed look in his eyes makes Thana smile in contentment. The ending was nearing, and she couldn't be happier.

"Are you sure this will work?" Johanna asks again, "I have a feeling that those two will leave us." Her eyes locked upon a kissing Peeta and Katniss.

"It must," Beetee sighs.

...

Thana gets up and walks over to Finnick, she had never seen him this quiet before. But then again, the time section, or so she was told, she met him, and Katniss was a living hell.

"I am sorry about Mags," Thana offers the boy who looks down at her, "she was quite easily the nicest and most kind victor I have ever met. No one could compare to her."

"She once told me you did," Finnick's voice barely above a whisper, "I remember her saying how incredible kind you are. And look at you and Johanna, no one else got through to her."

"You flatter me," Thana says, looking over to Johanna. "But Johanna did her part as well."

"After you got through her thick walls," Finnick points out, "I am sorry about Latif, I wanted to say that to you." He notices how her face falls momentarily.

"Thank you," she gives him a sad smile, "if I hadn't found you guys, I am not sure what would've happened to me."

"Johanna would've cut down all trees in order to find you," Finnick muses and pushes lightly against her. Making her laugh as she almost loses her balance.

"I am afraid she would've been too late," Thana looks up at her friend, "it is a wonder I got this far on my own." Finnick only hums as a respond. "Can you promise me something?"

"Depends on what it is," Finnick shrugs, looking down at the girl with a soft smile. He couldn't deny that her presence made it better, made him less alone with his thoughts.

"Can you give these to my parents if you get out and I don't make it?" Finnick sees vulnerability in Thana's eyes as she asks him. Showing a necklace. "Beetee has my pocket watch, that one as well please."

"Of course," Finnick pulls Thana into a side hug, taking the necklace he remebers Latif wearing in his games in his hand to look at it. "As long as you promise to tell her how much I love and care about her and that she has not left my thoughts since I left her."

Thana's face morphs into a big smile, "it would be my greatest pleasure, but I am sure you can tell her that yourself." The thought of Annie and Finnick reuniting makes the girl smile, makes her want Finnick to get out even more.

"Then tell Johanna how you feel," Finnick whispers into Thana's ear, grinning as he sees her cheeks reddening a little bit.

"I don't understand why you would want me to declare my everlasting deep friendship to her," Thana rolls her eyes, scoffing at her friend who laughs carelessly.

"You mean everlasting deep love, darling," Finnick quietly whispers into Thana's ear.

...

Nora speaking!
I just realized that in canon our darling Finnick doesn't make it. And I am not sure how to feel about it, because he is the biggest shipper of Johanna and Thana and he deserves to see his friends happily together

The other note: my study has taken up almost all of my time, and this was the last chapter I wrote the summer holiday, so I'll try to update next week, but I am not sure if I'll manage to write a chapter I am content with and one that you all deserve (because you deserve the world <3)

Love all of you for reading this story and showing your support <3
It means the world to me <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 175 40
Amaryllis Greenshire is a girl from District 10. She lives a normal life just like everyone else in her district. To her the Hunger Games was just a...
615K 10.8K 77
𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐞 /bro͞ot/ 1. a savagely violent person or animal. "𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑑-𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑟𝑢𝑡𝑒" Hunger games - finished - 3/4/22 Cat...
44.9K 796 27
" his eyes were heartless, yet so full of love " coriolanus snow x fem!oc started: O9/O1/2O24 completed: 17/O3/2O24
68.8K 2.5K 30
In which a girl feels too much and finds herself at the start of a rebellion.