MAFIA BROTHERS [BTS FF] COMPL...

By moonlight_stars96

The story is based on high school student girl, who has an coming from normal and average life, but it will a... More

prologue
Against The Marriage
Mom's Boyfriend
Kim's Mansion
Turn To Bitch
Marriage
Shift to Europe
Rules
Punishment
Hang Out
Truth Untold
Promise
Project Partner
Lisa's Party
Truth Revealed
Brothers Love (Part 1)
Brothers Love (Part 2)
Boyfriend
Break Up
Music Competition
Intention
Locked Part 1
Locked Part 2
No Space
Past Memories
Regret
Jealous
Cousins
Secrets Revealed
Love And Pain
Business Party
Black Angel
Forgiveness
Suffering
True Love
Kidnapped
Lucifer
Lucifer part 2
Epilogue

Girlfriends

680 18 0
By moonlight_stars96

Morning

y/n pov

I was in my beautiful sleep but one of our maid came and woke me up.

Maid: miss y/n.... wake up, it’s already 10.30am.

y/n: oh please ms joy 5 more min. “I said rolled the other side of bed.”

Ms joy: This is what you said 30 min before. “She pulled my blanket from my body.”

y/n: so what... today is a holiday, why should I have to wake up earlier? “I ask annoyingly.”

Ms joy: because young masters are waiting for you downstairs.

After she mentioned my brothers I immediately got up from my bed.

She started to giggle seeing my action.

Ms.joy: you're really scared of young masters aren’t you? “she tried to hold her laugh.”

y/n: what!! No!! why should i? “I said nervous tone.”

She looked at me with narrowed eyes.

y/n: okay agreed. I'm a little afraid of them. now tell me why are they waiting for me?

ms joy: I don’t know miss y/n but it seems to be very angry

y/n: angry? For what? ‘I look at her confused face.”

Ms.joy: I don't know miss y/n, did you do something wrong?

I shake my head no but then i remember last night.

y/n mind: I was at lisa unnie party, then when did I come back home? and who brought me here? The last i remember I was sitting in the bar counter and drank the water, after that what happen? how I got here? I was in my own thought, I didn’t noticed ms.joy watching me.

ms.joy: miss y/n, what are you thinking?

y/n: hmm… can you tell me what happen yesterday? Because I can’t remember anything.

Ms.joy: I don’t know much about that, but I hear some maids said yesterday night young masters brought you here in an unconscious state.

y/n pov:

As i heard what she said, my eyes are winded and i got tensed up. Now I’m in big trouble. they'll angry at me, how could i face them now. I don’t know why my head hurts so much, I already frustrated thinking about my brothers, but this headache killing me.

How could I find out what exactly happened yesterday, I can’t ask my brothers so I decided to ask my friends.

y/n:  ms.joy my head hurt so badly can you please bring some medicines for me. “I said while holding my head.”

Ms.joy: wait, I’ll get back in a min. “then she went out my room.”

I took the chance and call jennie unnie.

On call

Jennie: hey y/n, how are you feeling now?

y/n: I’m fine unnie and I don’t have much time so can you please explain me what happened in last night?

Jennie: what!! you really don’t remember what happen yesterday?

y/n: I tried to remember but I can’t that’s why I called you.

Jennie: okay fine...Yesterday you drunk y/n, and you beat some boys infront of everyone, then bts came and took you with them.

y/n: ahhh…. It’s can’t be true... so today my funeral is confirmed.

Jennie: don’t worry y/n they won’t kill you, you’re their sister anyway.

Then I hear others voice.

Jennie: sorry y/n I should go now. see you in school and all the best for today..

y/n: unnie, please don’t— “she cut off my call before I could finish my word.”

I took deep breath and went to the bathroom to do my morning rotine.

During my routine I deeply think something is missing what was that? why can’t I remember anything?  I grabbed my hair frustrated. I finish my routine and change my dress then went out my room to meet my brothers.

I reach living room and I meet ms joy there, she holding some tablet in her hand. she saw me and walk towards me.

Ms.joy: here you medicine miss y/n. “she handerover the tablet to me.”

y/n: thank you so much ms.joy. “ after I ate the medicine, I asked her about my brothers.” where are they?

Ms.joy: who? Young masters? they’re in the dinning hall miss y/n.

I sigh and went to dining hall, once I reach dining hall I meet my all brothers, they’re sitting around the dinning table. The atmosphere is really tensed, they didn’t eat anything. probably they’re waiting for me, so I slowly moved towards them.

When they saw me their facial expression change in seriouse,  My body started shivering with fear. My palm started sweat. I really afraid of their this side, but I don’t want to show them I’m weak, so I gather my all strength and sat my usual place. The maids came and served the food. I started eat the meal quietly.

The awkward silence between us, I thought they would be angry at me, but instant of they’re acting cool now. no one talk to me. they eating their face silently. It’s scared me even more.

I finish my breakfast then I get up from my seat and I about to walk back to my room but jin oppa said something it’s made me stopped. I turn my boby and face them.

Jin: why did you hide the truth from us y/n?

I look at him confustion face.

y/n: what are you taking oppa? I can’t understand. What am I hiding from you?

Jhope: we all know the truth, so stop playing dump. “he said serious tone.”

Y/n: I have no idea what you are talking about.  Whatever you want to say, say it clearly.

Jimin: why did you pretend you don't know us?

y/n mind: oh shit!! So yesterday I have drunkenly told them everything, what a stupid thing I made. I know one day it will happen, I can’t hide truth for long but i never thought that it will happen so earlier.

Jungkook: y/n… answer our question, why did you do that?

y/n:  if you guys already hear everything from me  then why are you asking this question again? “I said flat tone."

Namjoon: because we want your explanation. Why did you hide you identity from own family?

y/n: okay then,  because I promised to mom, I never come back to Kim family again. I tried my best to keep my promise, but because of mrs.kong and dad relationship it’s all ruined.

I have enough time to break their relationship without hurting anyone, but because your stupidity I lost that chance too, what you think if you guys threaten me, my mom will break the marriage, but you were wrong, do you really think dad’ll let that happen, you guys are have made his way easy.

and about that pretending, When I came to Korea, I found out that the car accident that happened ten years ago was not really a car accident but a plot by someone to kill me and mom, so I decided to find the truth behind this incident. if you guys know I’m your fucking sister, you will never allow me to do anything. I don't have any chance left so I started to pretend I didn’t know you all,

everything was going well but god sake suga oppa saw that I had mom's necklace. and I know he will definitely try to find out the truth about me.  That's why I hacked the system of the hospital where I was admitted 10 years ago and destroyed all the information about me. but I forget about dad. he already have every information about me including DNA rest report. Unfortunately you got that file and know about me.

I thought it was all over but you all thought I lost my memories so I'm glad I got some time to find out the truth behind that incident, But my bad luck, you knew everything about me before I found out the truth

jhope: I can’t believe this y/n, you did this. "He looks at me with disappointing face."

Namjoon: do you even know how much we suffer with out you?

Jimin: how could she know hyung? She didn’t need us anymore, that’s why she did this all.

y/n:  just shut up oppa!!!  Do you think I didn’t suffer? Like you, I’m also live without my family freaking 10 years damn it. you blaming me for hide the truth from you. what about you all, aren't you hide anything from me?

jin: princess we ---.

y/n: don’t tried to lie to me oppa, I know you, dad, mom and everyone signal member of Kim family hiding something from me. Today you all questioning me and I also have lot of questions in my mind. Can you answer them?

they silently stare at me, because they don’t know what should say.

y/n: see...You are not ready for it. That's why I decided to find the answers to all my questions, what's wrong with it. I know very well that you will surely try to block all my ways so that I don't find out the truth but no matter what you do the truth will come out one day. At the times I wish I couldn’t hate you."I said angrily and went to my room. "

Jungkook: hyung... What should we do now? If she finds the truth. she will leave us.

suga: why you always thinking negatively. she Is our sister. she never leave us. about the truth, we will make sure she'll found it.

Taehyung: but we can’t hide the truth from her long, one day she will know about our family so why can’t we told her now.

Jin: are you crazy tae. we can’t do that. dad will never agree to this, and did you forget what is mom’s wish. She doesn’t want to involve y/n in this mess. she always want to keep her away from these mafia things and if we told her about that our family involved in mafia, you really think she can handle this. She started to hate us. Do you want that happen?

Taehyung: I’m sorry hyung, I forget about that.

Namjoon: you better to think before what you’re saying, we already lost her once, we can’t take that pain again. And I agree with our point, we can’t hide the truth long but we can’t tell her now. We should wait right time to explain every thing to her.

Everyone agree with him.

Time skip

Bts doing their work, jin and namjoon watching news, jhope doing some paper work for his new project, and maknes are playing games in their phone, suga is sleeping, I wonder how he sleeps with all this noise.

They were are in their own world, suddenly bell rings so they stopped what they were doing and headed for the front door, confused as to who had come to their house this time.

jin command one of his maid to open the door and then they all waited for that person come in

Few min later the person's enter the living room. after seeing their face bts face truned annoyed, they’re no one else has it’s was their girlfriends and their friends.

Mina: hey baby... you know, how much miss you in this days “she run to suga and hug him.”

Namjoon: just leave me mina you know I don’t like being touchy. “he said push mina from him.” and stop calling me baby

Momo: how rude you oppa?

He give her death glares so she immediately shut her mouth.

Jungkook: so what’s brings you here?

Iu: we’re missed our boyfriends so we come here to meet you all.

Jhope: atleast you may have let us know first.

Nayeon: it’s was surprise oppa, how was our surprise, do you like it?

Jimin: terrible. “He mumbled himself.”

Nayeon: did you say something oppa?

Jimin: nothing!! “he said and rolled his eye.”

Meanwhile.

y/n pov

I was watching my favorate k dramas last 2 hours then I feel thirsty so I get up from my bed and walked to the kitchen, but once I enter living room I saw my brothers sitting with their sluts except sana unnie and tzuyu.

When they both saw me, they run to me and hugged me.

sana: y/n, are you okay? Yesterday night you drunk too much.

Tzuyu: you know, how much we worried about you.

y/n: sorry guys, I didn’t know how I drunk, last thing I remembered I was drinking water.

Tzuyu: that is not water you dump that’s vodka, the waiter serve you wrong drink.

Sana: anyway, I really like your yesterday fight. its look so funny, I can’t hold my laugh not only me had everyone in the club enjoyed. “she said teasingly.”

y/n: yahh... unnie.... please stop. “I look at her embarrassment.”

We were talking and laughing while we heard someone voice from our behind so we turn and look at the person.

Jeongyeon: who is she? Oppa “she ask look at my brothers.”

Nayeon: I think she is their new maid, look at her, she look like a nerd. “she look at me in her disgusting face.”

Mina:  do you know her before? “she asked look at sana and tzuyu .”

Iu: what’s the big deal mina one nerd friendship with another nerd.

“they started to laugh. I look at my brother’s angrily. Especially jimin and taehyung. Who were listening their bullshit silently.

It really pissed me off that these two were so quiet watching their girlfriends being humiliated by these whores, so i decided to spoke.

y/n: how dare you insulting my friends? “I said angrily.”

Momo: what would you do if we did?

y/n: I will break your mouth you bitch.

Momo: oppa did you see, she threatening me. “she look at my brothers with fake tears.”

y/n: oh pls!!! stop your drama. It’s look disgusting.

Jin: y/n… shut your mouth, is this the way you treat our guest?

Jin: and you momo she is not our maid, she is our sister so respect her.

y/n: I don’t need this bitch respect, and they’re not our guest, they’re only your guest oppa so I don’t need to give any fuck to them.

jhope: y/n!!! Mind your language. Did you forget our rules? “he pissed.”

y/n: whatever!! “I started move to kitchen but Jeongyeon stopped me.”

Jeongyeon: where are you going?

y/n: mind your own business bitch. “I push her and walk to the kitchen.”

Bts: y/n!!

I ignored their calls and again started to walk kitchen.

y/n pov:

I was drinking water then Jeongyeon and nayeon come and stand beside me. I look at them disgustedly.

y/n: wtf you what Jeongyeon?

Jeongyeon: hey watch your mouth y/n, we’re elder then you.

Nayeon: don’t your parents teach you how to respect elders?

y/n: I only respect good people and I don’t have to respect people like you.

jeongyeon: you!!! “she try to slap me but nayeon stoped her and whisper something into her ears then she look at me with smirk on her face, I don’t know what they’re planning to do.”

After I drank water I was about to go back to my room but nayeon kicked of our maid leg  who was hold hot water in her hand and I didn’t noticed that, she  lose her balance and poured the water on my hand. I can’t hold pain so I stared to scream.

y/n: ahhh….

Meanwhile

Bts pov:

We are talking to our girlfriends and their friends but suddenly we heard y/n’s scream coming from kitchen, so we immediately rush to there. once we enter kitchen we saw y/n sitting on the floor while crying, Jeongyeon and nayeon try to console her.

Jin: princess!!! what happen? “he said and run to her.”

Nayeon: oppa!! This bitch poured the hot water over y/n. “she pointed at that maid who was standing terrified.”

Jimin: how dare you? He was about to slap her, but I stopped him.”

y/n: oppa!! It was just an accident so please leave her. “I said while holding my hand.”

Maid: y….young m…master... I’m really sorry I didn’t mean to hurt miss y/n, my hand accidently slipped. “she said while shuttering because of the fear.”

Jhope: you should be more carefull and now you giving your stupid reason. “he yelled at her.”

Nayeon: I think she should get the punishment for what she did.

y/n: no need ----“ tae oppa cut my wrods.”

Taehyung: yes, she is right. she deserve punishment. “he said angrily and call on of his men after few min he arrived.”

Jungkook: sam bring her to the basement and locked her there, without our permission don’t let her get out of there. “ he said commanding tone.”

y/n: No oppa!! Please leave her. “I started to beg him but no one listen to me then sam come and dragged her to the basement.”

My brothers also followed him leave me alone with girls.

Then Jeongyeon & nayeon bend my level and whisper something into my ears, that made me shocked.

Jeongyeon: this what you get if you mess with us you bitch.

Nayeon: And don’t you dare to come near to our oppas, or else you face more consequsence.

I look at them widend eyes.

I tried to say something to them but brothers come and interrupt me.

Jin: princess come on, I will treat your wounds. “then he took me to my room.”

He slowly held my hand and left my shirt then he saw my burned hand. He tried to apply ointment but I pulled my hand from him.

y/n: no I don’t want this, it will hurt. “i move back little bit from him.”

Jin: princess don’t be subborn come to me, it will not hurt that much, if you don’t apply this your burise get worst. “he said and approach me again.”

y/n: I said no oppa I’m not coming. “I move back again.”

Then suga oppa come and sit beside me, he held my wirst softly and stopped me to move.

Suga: look at me doll “he gently bring my chin up.” Don’t worry I’m here for you.

“then he signalled jin oppa to apply the ointment so he slowly started to apply the ointment it on my burise. I feel pain in his sudden touch so I immediately hugged suga oppa and started to cry in his chest. he hugged me back.

Suga: shh.. it’s okay doll, it will be fine,

Jin:  just hold on princess, it’s almost done.

They both try to console me but I cry harder because it’s hurting like hell. Finally he done and let it go of my hand.

Jin: now you take some rest princess. “they was about leave my room but I held suga hand he turn look at me.”

y/n: oppa please stay with me, I don't want be alone. “I said soft tone.”

they nodded and sit beside my both side.

I laid down on my bed and they both hug me again.

Jin: go on now princess we’ll wait for you to fell asleep.

I just nodded and close my eyes, few min later i asleep with their arms and when i finally fell asleep they both kissed me and left, then they joined with others in living room.

Time skip few hours later

y/n pov

I was sleeping peacefully but suddenly I heard someone screaming sounds, so I get up from my bed and follow the sound and then i reached backside of the mansion. In the pool area, I saw unexpected thing, sam holding Jeongyeon head and pushed her under the water drowning. She started to screaming for help. in other side robin grabbed nayeon hand and stretched it toward the fire, she try pull her hand from his grip but no use he held her hand tightly, she just screming in pain. Others look at them terrified, I turn look my brother’s they're just enjoy their screams and pain.

How can someone could be heartless and cruel, this not my brother’s I ever seen, they have changed lot.

My mind told me they deserve this punishment but my heart told me to save them. Finally i decided to listen my heart, I know this my stupid decision I ever made, because I know I can’t stand infront of my brothers, but I can’t see someone hurt infront of my eyes. So walk towards them and yelled.

y/n: OPPA!! STOP.  “I yelled at them.”

Now everyone eyes on me, I got tensed up, I remembered well, pervious time I try to save their victim from them, they get more anger and warn me to stay out of their business, but now I'm repeating the same mistake again, but  now there is no way to backward so I decided stand on my decision.

y/n: oppa please let them go. “this time i said low tone, because I don’t want to make them more anger.”

jin: y/n, what are you doing here? we told you take rest, aren’t we?  “he said clam tone but I can feel his anger behind in this words.”

y/n: don’t change the topic oppa, I said let them go.

Jungkook: what if we don’t want to? “he said arrogant tone.”

y/n: oppa please… what they did wrong to you all?

Jimin; they’re the one who hurt you right?

I look at him shocked, how he could know this, I didn’t say anything I just look at ground to avoid his dark gaze.

Jimin: answer to my question buttercup.

I didn't answer him, just stand silently. so come and stand infront of me.

Jimin: y/n.. look at my face when I’m talking to you. “he said commanding tone.”

So I look at his eyes and said

y/n: yes oppa, but they don't deserve this much of pain.

Taehyung: it’s not your job blossom. we will decide how much they deserve.

Jungkook: so now go back to your room. “he said calmly."

y/n: I’m not going anywhere oppa  until you leave them.

then I walk to hyung line and hold jin oppa hand.

y/n: oppa... please stop this. “I said tears eyes.”

I look my eyes for min and said

Jin: I think this is enough, let them go.

Other members looking at him with shock and confusion face.

Taehyung: hyung!! You agree with her.

he didn’t say anything instant of glared at him.

Taehyung fine!! “then he told sam and rabin to leave them.”

Momo and Iu run to Jeongyeon and dragged her out the pool, mina helped nayeon.

jungkook walk towards to nayeon and grapped her hair harsly, she started to scream in pain.

jungkook: this time we leave you, next time you try to hurt my sister, I will burn you alive.

Then I noticed sana unnie and tzuyu are not here, I tried to find them. But I couldn’t find them anywhere.

y/n: oppa where is sana unnie and tzuyu. “I ask seriouse tone.”

Jhope: they want finish some work so they went their house earlier.

Jimin: why you always care about them?

y/n: because they’re my friends and also they’re nice girls, not like your other sluts.

Suga: we already let it go of them so why don’t go to you room and take rest. “he said softly.”

y/n: but these girls?

Namjoom: don’t worry about them we will send them to their home safely.

He called robin and told him to drop them to their house but I stopped him.

y/n: first take them to the hospital. They were hurt badly. they need treatment. “I said look at robin.”

He nodded and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4.6K 96
A girl, she is Kang YN. Her life was not normal but fine until her mother gets married to a rich businessman who fall in love with her mother. They a...
147K 4.5K 25
Y/N and BTS are siblings from a mafia family her mother died due a accident when she was 2 years old. Y/N was a sweet, cheerful, childish, savage gi...
61K 1.6K 32
This is a story about a girl (y/n) she has 4 sisters which has same terrible past as y/n. They lost their father at very early age and lived with the...
293K 8.9K 56
Y/n just found out her mom has been dating a man for six months and never told her even worse he is a mafia and has 7 adopted sons how will Y/n deal...