What do you mean you don't kn...

By CelineZarb

Prompt: Dan gets in an accident and is transported into some alternate dimension where he is 5 years old and... More

Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4

Untitled Part 1

409 8 9
By CelineZarb

It had been a long journey for Dan and Phil. Their tender online romance soon blossomed into impossible-to-deny love for each other. A love which was solidified and confirmed when they first met, for they'd been scared that things in the real world, without a computer screen to shield them, wouldn't be the same, but they'd been relieved to find out that it really wasn't. How could it be, when the electricity between them, now such a short distance apart, was nearly enough to set them both on fire with every touch.

Years passed from that day, and Dan and Phil's friendship grew stronger, and their desire far greater. They'd discussed being together many a time, but they both agreed that it wasn't worth the risk. They clearly liked each other, and they were practically inseparable, but what if it went wrong? Dan couldn't imagine a life without Phil, and Phil would start disintegrating at the mere thought of them not being a duo anymore. And that intention persisted, they never risked more than a cuddle or the brisk touch of their hands, until they became aware of changing circumstances: their eyes would linger on each other for just a bit longer; their hands, arms, feet touched more and more each day; and they cuddled at any given opportunity. One day, Dan couldn't handle it, and broke the subtle silence;

*Dan's POV* ~in the past~

Phil and I are in the middle of making a fresh batch of red velvet cupcakes, and I seriously can not stop looking at his fine ass every time he bends over to pick something he'd inevitably have dropped. I keep catching myself staring through the corner of my eyes, or outright turning my head to steal a few seconds to appreciate how fucking incredible he is.

We'd promised not to risk it, it's been over 2 years since that discussion, but it's remnants still hang in the air, the ghost of a word we forced ourselves to keep.

"Isn't that right, Dan?" shit, I zoned out.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying?"

"Is everything alright Dan? You've been staring into space a lot more than usual..do I need to lay a blanket down at the bottom of those stairs, in case you need it?"

"Nono it's nothing like that" I couldn't help chuckling at his comment, his consideration on the littlest on things makes me aching to take him into my arms, and smoosh the life out of him. How can I not love him??

"If you need to talk Dan, you know I'm here"

"I know. So what was it about the cupcakes?" I smiled and changed the topic, if I kept eye contact with him for any longer my cheeks would start to burn. My mind kept drifting off to the possibilities of what could have been, of what could still be. I lifted my eyes to look at Phil, who was trying to find the best-fitting bowl for the ban-marie, talking excitedly and his tongue sneaking through his teeth every time he laughed. I couldn't help myself. My heart was frantic, my hands were jittery, and every ounce of desire I'd suppressed came flooding back all at once.

My body moved on its own, and I lopped my arms around Phil, holding him from behind. He'd slowed down his talking.

"Are you okay, Dan?"

"No"

He put the bowls down on the counter and turned around in my arms, his mystifyingly blue eyes locked onto mine. I could see the swirling hues of gold and green merging in and out of the sapphire blue. His warm breath grazing my skin. I let my forehead lean on his, as my mouth formed words and voiced them out with shaky breaths;

"I can't anymore Phil, I'm sorry, but it's killing me. I have to know."

And so I closed the short distance that still remained, and crossed the boundary I'd been yearning for. His soft, plump lips were like magic, and my stomach dropped to my feet as we stood there, connected. As I was about to pull away, he reacted. He threw his arms round my neck and pulled me closer, finally letting his guard down. His tongue brushed against my lips, and I eagerly accepted his invitation. He suddenly put his weight on me, and turned us around, slamming my legs against the counter top, and his hands lifted me slightly, and pushed me onto the marble. Safe to say that I was surprised, but I wasn't complaining. I closed my legs around his body, and tangled my hands in his hair, to get us as close as we could get. Hearts beating, chests heaving and temperatures rising with the heat of the moment. And when we finally pulled away, Phil stated with a renewed lust;

"Fuck the risks, we've wasted enough time as it is"

~back to present~

Since that faithful moment Dan and Phil never looked back, and lived a happy life as a couple. They teased and laughed at each other as they always had but they had something even more special. And it had taken them so long to build and nourish it. They'd hoped to keep living blissfully together till the end of time, but their joyful serenity was soon ripped away from their fingers, and every shred of good that they had struggled for was mercilessly thrown under the bus. Literally.

*Dan's POV*

This is the absolute fucking best. I get to sit here, in my little spot on the sofa, with a laptop on my lap and Phil resting on my chest. What more could I possibly want? I could hear some light snoring, and directed my gaze away from my laptop screen's blinding light, so gaze at my adorable, sleepy lion. His glasses were askew, his black hair all messy and his PJs getting more wrinkled by the day. I quietly closed the laptop and placed it on the coffee table, then took Phil in my arms and just held him. I kissed the top of his head, then his forehead, cheek and nose until I got to his lips.

After the second sweet peck he started moving, his hands strengthlessly pulled at my t-shirt, telling me to get closer, which I instantly did. He accidentally broke the kiss by smiling too wide for too long.

"Whatcha smiling about?" I asked softly

"You. Us. And at what an amazing way that is to wake up"

I couldn't help laughing along with him, because I felt the same way.

"I'm going to go make us some hot chocolate" and so Phil dragged himself off my chest and shuffled into the kitchen.

"Oh nooo! We're out of milk!"

Naww he sounded so disappointed.

"I'll go buy some don't worry"

"Oh no Dan you don't have to, it's getting late, we can go tomorrow"

"No I want to, hot chocolate tastes best in the evening, and you're wearing PJs so you're not leaving the house. Go back to the sofa, I'll be back in a few minutes"

"...okay." He crossed the kitchen and lazily looped his arms around me. I inhaled his familiar scent; cherry blossoms and chocolate. After a last squeeze I let go, he gave me a last kiss and I turned to go.

"I love you, Dan"

"I love you too Phil, now go and relax, you need a little time off"

I walked out of the apartment and into the breezy summer evening air. It was only 7pm, the stores didn't close till 9. I turned a few corners and got to the closest convenience store, got two cartons of milk and a few bars of chocolate, paid and headed back out. I walked four steps off the pavement before a body crushing amount of pain overwhelmed me, and everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 45.5K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
591K 30.2K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...