Destined Future (COMPLETE)

By ArinaMarine_writes

DISCLAIMER THIS BOOK IS NOT A SLOWBURN, WROTE THIS A YEAR AGO AND IT NEEDS EDITING. 𝐀 π‹πŽπ•π„π‹π„π’π’ πŒπ€οΏ½... More

Welcome/Disclaimer
Character Aesthetics/Playlist
Chapter One ~ Blond Bimbo
Chapter 2 ~ With great power comes great responsibility
Chapter Three ~ Sign the contract
Chapter Four ~ Fool in Love
Dedication
Chapter 5 ~ Dark?
Chapter six~Cigarette
Chapter seven ~ Princess
Chapter eight ~ Smart mouth
Chapter nine ~ Manipulation at it's finest
Chapter Ten ~ And we meet again
Chapter Eleven ~ Megamind
Chapter Twelve ~ Cold
Chapter thirteen ~ Red wine
Chapter Fourteen ~ Italy
Chapter Fifteen ~ I want more
Chapter Sixteen ~ Assumptions
Chapter Seventeen~ Adorable when you blush
Chapter Eighteen ~ Mixed signals
Chapter Nineteen ~ Oreo
Chapter Twenty ~ Mister
Chapter Twenty one~ Il mio cuore
Chapter Twenty Two~ Mia Cara
Chapter Twenty Three~ Trouble
Chapter Twenty Five~ Work me out
Chapter Twenty Seven~ Weak
Chapter Twenty Eight ~ Please help me
Chapter Twenty Nine~ Baby I miss you
Chapter Thirty~ Surprise
Chapter Thirty One~ All yours
Chapter Thirty Two~ Happy birthday!
Chapter Thirty Three ~ Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four ~ Paybacks a bitch
Chapter Thirty Five~ Desire
Chapter Thirty Six ~ I missed you too
Chapter Thirty Seven ~ Touch me
Chapter Thirty Eight~ So good
Chapter Thirty Nine~ Forgiveness
Chapter forty~ New beginning
Chapter Forty one~ Christmas season
Chapter forty two~ Don't you dare
Chapter Forty Three~ Catastrophe
Chapter fourty four ~ Eternity
Chapter forty five ~ We never will
Chapter Forty Six~ One knee
Chapter forty seven ~ I do
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
NEXT BOOKS ❀️

Chapter Twenty Four~ Only for you

5.1K 96 50
By ArinaMarine_writes

AN: MY HEAD IS POUNDING, I just sorted out my courses for school and trying to figure out stuff for psychology and shittt!!! its hard..like Killian's d- VOTE AND COMMENT LOVELIES @DaniiiTaylorsversion this is for you bae 😍 LMAO anyway smut time babes

~Aaliyah Cortez~

I land on his bed, his hands already on my waist as the window shows the shining moonlight. He had already locked the door, his wounds were the only thing that worried me. He also grabbed a condom within seconds like an eager puppy. Maybe we shouldn't continue this. Maybe this isn't right. Maybe I should call this off. "Are you having second thoughts?" He asks, staring into my eyes with a soft look.

"I'm just worried about your wounds." I whisper and he refrains a smile. "Don't worry about me, just worry about figuring out how you're going to walk tomorrow." Cocky man. He smirks against my neck, his lips at the sensitive nape of my neck making shivers run down my spine. I could feel my heart pounding against my chest.

I'm about get fucked by the man who told me to stay away from him. Well I guess this is what I got when I decided to poke the bear. He reminds me of a bear, a big tall scary man but a softy when you hug him. I wanted to look around his room, he had a gun display that I was one hundred percent looking through later, a shit ton of car keys hooked on his dark walls. The modern side of his room made him...more sexier?

"You're a softy." I blurt out and he stares at me for a few seconds before bursting out laughing. He gawks at my lips, a storm of emotion swarms his pretty eyes but I don't exactly know what. "Only for you." I swallow the lump in my throat, holy fucking shit. My eyes flutter close when I feel his sloppy kisses on my neck, I knew he was going to leave marks.

He did that last time, and I had to cover it up with fucking concealer. I writhed against him, my faint pants echoing the room as his hands teased my body. I was in a skimpy black tank top and shorts. He was going to make me pay for teasing him earlier, and I want him to.

"Take it all off." He mumbles faintly against my ear. His hot breath made my knees weak. I knew this was going to be a bad idea at the end, this was going to fuck everything up but right now my pussy was so wet and aching I just wanted his dick buried inside of me. I comply with his demand, taking off my tank top and shorts, his dick grows hard at the view.

I bite my cheek in anticipation as I lay back, his hands trailing my body as his lips take my nipple in. I moan softly, his index finger reaches down and plays with my clit.

This was teasing, fuck I didn't want foreplay I wanted his dick inside of me. My back arches when I feel just the tip of his finger inside of me. I whimper, wanting so much more than what he's giving me.

"Tell me I can do anything I want with you." He mumbles, his bruised knuckles trailing up my bare thighs. I exhale softly when I feel his lips move from my nipple to my neck.

I nod, my thighs rub together, trying to create any sort of friction to ease the aching. My eyebrows furrow as his hands leave a trail of fire. I needed him inside of me, I needed him to corrupt me in the greatest ways possible.

I nod, excited to see what he's going to do to me. "Worded consent." Fuck. He plunges his index finger deep inside of me. "You can do anything you want with me."

I cry out when his thumb rubs on my pussy. I felt myself getting more and more wet. I could feel his other hand trailing my body. "Good girl." His praising makes everything so much more twisted, it makes me so fucking turned on.

Shivers travel down my spine when I feel his lips teasing my neck and his fucking fingers teasing my pussy and clit. My eyes flutter shut, trying to anticipate his next move. I moan softly when he adds another finger to the mix.

His fingers thrust in and out of my pussy whilst holding me down. A soft whimper leaves my lips when his thumb presses against my already swollen clit. "Please." I whisper faintly, and my eyes flutter open to see a devilish smirk on his lips. My thighs were already starting to shake, my body felt so overstimulated within seconds.

He looks at me with a look of tenderness, he looks at me like I'm the only woman in the world. I did the most unexpected thing, I grabbed his silver chain, playing with it inbetween my fingers. Then I yanked him towards me, our lips brushing and our eyes looking at one another's.

"What happened to punishing me?" I ask teasingly, my lips forming into a smirk when I feel his dick get harder against my thigh. "I was going to let you off easy-" He pauses, and before I know it his hand was slipping underneath me to flip me over.

My face in the pillows and his hands on my hips to guide my ass up. A gasp leaves my lips when I feel his hand palming my fucking ass. "-But now?" He chuckles darkly. "-I'm going to make you fucking scream."

I choke on my own breath when his hand comes down on my ass. I almost didn't fucking realize that this was Killian, he was always cold or soft. But this was rough Killian, fucking kinky Killian. I arch so my ass is in the air for him. "Was that supposed to hurt?" I smirk against the pillows but quickly eat my words when his hand comes down on my ass once more, harder this time and he didn't try and soothe the burn.

"You want me to teach that loud mouth a fucking lesson?" I moan when he slaps my ass again.

The burn on my ass, the aching in my pussy, the way my nipples go hard every slap. It was all well enough to make me cum instantly. "Threatening me with a good time, darling?" I moan against the pillows when his finger goes into my pussy at this angle. My thighs clamped together, his fingers teasing my aching pussy that begs for a release. "These walls, Aaliyah-" He pauses, his fingers deep inside of me. "-Their soundproof, love. So nobody will hear you fucking scream to god."

I scream when he thrusts into me with no warning. My legs spread, I was on all fours and his dick was already hitting my g spot. "Killian!" My moans echo the room, his large dick poking at my sensitive spots.

"Tell me when to move." He groans softly, his hand trailing up my back. Then his hand pulled on my fucking hair, pulling me back so his dick could go even deeper. My whimpers and moans slip, yet the pleasure mixes with the pain. I feel so stretched out it fucking hurts, he makes me feel so goddamn full. "You can move." I whisper breathlessly.

"You're taking it so good for me, angel." He assures, his hand slips away from my hair and to my waist. He thrusts out of me and then goes inside of me roughly, my tight hole clenching against him.

I need him. I need him to corrupt me, fuck me, ruin me in everyway shape or form. I don't care, I'm so clouded by lust all I want is his dick deep inside of me, his hand wrapped around my neck and his lips- god I want his lips so bad.

~Killian Knight~

I wanted to kiss her. Make her kiss me as my dick stays buried in her sweet pussy. "Turn me around." She demands, and even though she's being demanding, her body is submitting to me. Her words may seem as if she's in control, but her body quivers at the way my dick stays buried inside of her tight hole.

My jaw clenches as I thrust out of her, flipping her around so I could see her pretty face. Our bodies covered in sweat as my hand wraps around her neck. My dick slides back into her easily. "Your so fucking wet." I state, staring at her as her eyes roll back.

I should go slow for her, make it less painful but I think she likes the pain. The way her moans echoed in the room when I spanked her perky ass makes me believe she likes a little pain. I thrust into her faster, picking up my pace as her tits bounce and her moans slip from her mouth uncontrollably. She's a goddamn goddess, my fucking goddess. My hand wraps around her neck as I stare into her pretty eyes. "Who's are you, Aaliyah?" My dick stops deep inside of her and her breath gets caught in her throat.

"Yours."

"Repeat that." I tease, I thrust back into her and she cries out softly. "I'm yours!" Fucking hell. A girl never got me this hard, a girl never got me this worked up. But Aaliyah? She makes me crazy. Fucking out of control. I was never like this before.

Nothing was worth me going crazy over, me going out and seeking fucking vengance like batman aginst my father and her's isn't crazy. But me going crazy over her and her god damn eyes. Her everything. She's so perfect it irks me.

I slam my hips against hers, my hand going in between her thighs and my finger teases her clit whilst my dick slams into her faster. I edged her with my fingers more than once, so this is going to overload her.

And that's exactly what I want. To see her hazel eyes roll back and her mouth moaning my name as she shatters against me.

"Fuck-Killian." She cries out, my name leaving her lips continuously. That's my good slut. My hand leaves her clit and I grasp onto the headboard as my other hand tightly grabs her waist. Her nails claw my back and I moan darkly.

Something about her leaving marks on my back makes me so turned on it fucking makes me feel out of control. When she had me begging for her to suck my dick, I felt so helpless it felt amazing. Her taking control of me felt fucking amazing.

"Faster, amante." (Lover) She whispers faintly and I smirk. Her Puerto rican accent pops as she speaks in her native tongue. She called me lover. I stare down at her and she smiles sheepishly. I lightly kiss her forehead before taking in her command. My dick gets harder as I obey her command. Slamming into her as her eyes roll back.

"So beautiful." I mumble, my hands grasping her waist tightly as her nails claw down my back. She repeats my name constantly whilst I slam into her with no remorse, as if it's the only word she knows. My lips slam down to her neck, sucking on her sweet spot causing her to writhe against my futile grip.

"Yes, Killian fuck yes." God this woman.

"That's it baby, keep moaning my name." I groan when her pussy clenches against my dick. My movements were harsh and restless, her mouth opened and her eyes fluttered closed. Her hands tangle into my hair as her eyes open, and both of us look at each other's lips. I wanted to kiss her. I can't.

"We can't." She whimpers when my dick leaves her tight hole just to thrust into her harder.

I groan, trying so hard to restrain myself from ravishing her lips. My hips buck and I slam deep into her causing her to scream out my name. I could feel her clenching, her walls tightening against my dick. I was going to cum soon, but she was going to cum sooner.

"Please." She cries out when my lips clamp over her nipple, sucking and teasing as I slow down my thrusts. I smirk, holding onto her waist as I see her eyes roll back again. "You wanna cum, baby?"

"Fuck yes." She moans out. She was so beautiful, so god damn tempting. She was mine. And she will always be fucking mine.

"You gonna tease me again?" I ask, grabbing her neck and making her look at me with wide eyes as my dick stops deep inside of her pussy.

"N-no." She chokes on her own words when I surge back into her with one last thrust and she cums all over my dick like a good slut. I keep working her orgasm, keep working her pussy even though she's so swollen. I want her begging for me to stop touching it.

"Fuck fuck right there, Killian!" God her begging makes me feel my orgasm come faster, I wanted to do this raw. Wanted her to cum against me raw. Her second orgasm of the night flows right out of her, so does her screams and moans. Her begs echo the walls of the room.

My dick thrusts in and out of her pretty pussy, her hands move my head closer towards her and her lips latch onto my lips. Sucking and kissing my neck sloppily whilst moaning softly in my ear. Fucking goddess.

"Fuck Killian, you fuck me so good." She moans faintly in my ear, her hot breath against my ear as I hold onto her waist. She makes my heart race, my dick hard, my mind run, she makes me lose control and hell I'd be willing to let her take control of me, take everything from me. I would give her the world and that's what scares the living shit out of me.

"Oh shit Aaliyah." I moan darkly, cumming into the condom as I thrust into her one last time and my hand reaches down to her clit. I pinch her clit softly and she cries out as her pussy cums for the third time. We're royally fucked.

____

"You're crazy." She whispers as she cuddles closer to me. I cleaned her up and now we were laying in bed. We fucked for so god damn long. "How is liking mint chocolate ice cream being crazy?" She scoffs at my question, looking at me like I was a murderer. You are.

"It's either, vanilla or chocolate. No fucking way you chose MINT CHOCOLATE?" I chuckle as my hands snake around her waist, pulling her closer to me. We were so calm, so fucking peaceful it felt weird. No banter, just peace. Just laughter, just happiness. I haven't felt happiness in so long and even when my own family tried it didn't work. But her? She has me laughing until my stomach hurts and tears are coming out of my eyes.

Our chuckles simmer down as the rain pours outside. Suddenly a boom of thunder echoes outside. Her body shakes. I quickly pull her closer into my chest and I leave a kiss on her forehead. "It's okay, princess. I promise." I could feel her tears soak my chest. My heart tightens. She holds onto me tighter and I do the same with her, our bodies clinging onto one another's.

"Killian."

"Yes, baby?" I play with her hair as she wipes away her tears, staring up at me with a worrisome look. "I think I know who shot me at the wedding."

AN : and with that, I'm gonna go continue making my life planning chart so I can plan out my life and not kms❤️ goodnight pretties, love you all and adore everyone of you for supporting me even when I update super late and my books lowkey shitty atm so anyway goodnight love everyone of you gorgeous peoples

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.1K 31
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
62.1K 1.2K 52
This story is purely made from my Imagination. A Mafia Romance By Dylanobriensmami ---------------------- πŒπˆπ‘π€ππ„π‹π‹π„ 𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 I was sen...
1M 26.5K 43
[COMPLETED] BOOK TWO OF HIS MAFIA QUEEN. NOT TO BE READ AS A STAND-ALONE. DESCRIPTION CONTAINS SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK |Disclai...