GlitchDust

By adamabyss12

This is Glitchtale, but the beginning is different. Instead of Sans being his usual self, he turns into himse... More

Dusty Megalomaniac
EVEN DUSTIER/☜︎✞︎☜︎☠︎ 👎︎🕆︎💧︎❄︎✋︎☜︎☼︎
❤️DETERMINATION❤️
Your Best Friend
Continue
A Near-Horrific Visit
Dust
Ashes to Dust
Another Unwanted Visitor
Love
My Promise
Game Over
Justice
Animosity
Hope
Brav-Fear-Y
Twin Sanses at Near Death
Scoundrel
Dustbelief
Storyswap
Glitch and Abyss
Dusttrust and Seraphim
Bad Time Trio
Nightmare Beginning
Omega Timeline
FP!Frisk
Glitchkiller
A Glitched Thought
Demitale
Paper Crane
Trainertale
Last Breath/Last Genocide
Fatal_Error and Anti-Error
Attack on the Omega Timeline
Protect All
DustShift
Alternate Positivity Guardian
Unnameable
Royal Pain
Resting
Loading Fail(to keep)Safe
Let's Rock
Fearful Determination
Satsujinki
Endertale
Refusetale
Hollow Righteousness
Talk from the Void
The Punk and The Mafia
Dustbelief and Disbelief
Undertoad
LV20 Cross
The Strongest Error of All
Battle of God and Demon
MainFrame Battle
GlitchDust Sans Info
Purified!Dream Info
Tint
Rising Nightmare
Nightmarish Battle
Help
Something New
BROTHER
The Parasitic Ruler
Recovering
Help_Falls
Betty's Revenge
An Unlikely Alliance
Unusual Partnership
Getting Closer
100
Battle between Alpha Brothers
Judge, Jury, and Executioner
The Battle Within
Warlock
Mostly Back to Normal
An Invited/Uninvited Guest
Anti-Flowey
Void...
Fatal Error Fight
One Left
Problems
Faker
Chaos
Rematch
Coded Cosmic Determination
The True King
Infectious Abomination
One More
A Hacking Creator
Concern in Wattpad

Destructive Abomination

491 11 30
By adamabyss12

Ten No Kami looks down at Infected, as he empty sockets narrowed, looking down at the monstrosity that he has become. She clenched her fists, as he then swung her hand, and an energy wave of cosmic energy then launched at him, who then shouted out.

"FREEZE!!!"

Then, the attack froze in place, but Ten No Kami snapped her fingers, and the attack detonated instead, hurting Infected due to the attack suddenly hitting him, who stumbled backwards a little bit. Then, Infected launched the tentacles at Ten No Kami, who used her own Tentacles to wrap around Infected's, as she spoke out.

"You may have the power of multiple beings...but even with their combined power, are nothing compared to me."

Infected narrowed his eyes, as he then launched a blast of energy at Ten No Kami, who then liquified her body and lands besides Tyrant Multiverse, who narrowed his eyes, as he spoke out.

"I did not expect for this to happen. If what you said is true, did Righteous!Error sent you?"

Ten No Kami looks down at Tyrant Multiverse, as she then spoke out.

"No. Rather, I saw what was happening in your Multiverse, and I decided to come to aid you."

Tyrant Multiverse nodded, as Dusttrust Sans spoke out.

"You sure act different from the Ten No Kami we know of. The one we know of is insane and remorseless. Cared nothing about the lesser beings below her and cared about ruling the Multiverse."

Ten No Kami then spoke out.

"Well, truth be told, I almost went down the same path that your Ten No Kami went to go to...but...because I met William...when he was still his kind self, before becoming 404...he taught me concepts I never felt before. He taught me empathy and remorse, feelings that I have never felt before. And...it is because of that, I am now far more better then what my other self had been like."

This made the others nodded, as Seraphim Dust spoke out.

"I see. Well...perhaps this will be of aid when we go and take Infected down!"

He then rose one of his hands up into the air, as it sparked rainbow electricity, and then, Shocker Breaker came down and shocked Infected. Of course, this did not hurt him, and the best that this did was stun him in his tracks. And then, he summoned Stars Blazing, as they rained down and hit Infectdd a bunch of times, as Tyrant Multiverse went forward and swung his Scythe, as it slices Infected across the chest for a little bit, before Omnipotent launched fireballs at Infected, causing pain as well. And when, Quenya went into the fight itself as well, as she launched her fear spears at Infected, and attempted to skewer him. But Infected, he then liquified his body and the spear hits the ground instead, as Tyrant Multiverse then summoned a Wormhole below a black liquid, which fell inside, before summing another wormhole over him, as he then swung his scythe, hitting Infected, who is attacked and damaged by it. Infected hissed in pain, as he then landed onto the ground, before Omnipotent ran up and punched Infected, with his Ultimate Strength allowing him to cause immense pain to his brother. Infected skidded back, as Quenya narrowed her eye at Infected, before Infected then charged at them and tries to swing his tentacles at them. Everyone tried to move out of the way, but Infected used his power over Cosmic Essence to freeze them yet again, except for Tyrant Multiverse and Ten No Kami, who are unharmed and unaffected by the attack, as Infected spoke out.

"I'be already eaten my Ten No Kami and gained her power, and I've already eaten a collection of beings in the TransVoid to make me stronger!!! All of you will not be so different in where I stand!!!"

He then swung his tentacles and tried to hit both Ten No Kami and Tyrant Multiverse, who then tried to slice at the tentacles themselves, but before that could happen, all of sudden, the tentacles have Ben sliced by another weapon, before he is then kicks away. Infected looked, and he sees that Excalibur has finally arrived in the battle. This made Infected smile, as he spoke out.

"Oh, coming to go to your grave again, Adam?! I had already killed you once before, and the kill is so easy and pathetic!! I will kill you yet again, and unlike before, you will not come back!!!"

Excalibur narrowed his eyes, as he then spoke out to him.

"Well, too bad for you that I am not as weak as I was before. Unlike before, I am far stronger then I was ever before in the past."

He then ran fast towards Infected, who then launched his tentacles at him, as Excalibur sliced and cut through the tentacles, before going to Infected, and stabbing him a bunch of times with his swords, and it caused indescribable agony and pain to him. This made Infected angry, as he attempted to bite Excalibur, only for Excalibur to avoid getting attacked and bitten by Infected, as he landed onto the ground. He looks up back at Infected, and he narrowed his eyes, before he spoke out.

"I cannot believe that Infected would do this, after we had already taken care of the biggest problems yet. Well, I shouldn't be surprised at this, since he had always been this insane."

Infected laugh, as he spoke out.

"And you should never be surprised at this, Adam!!! I will kill your again, just like I had killed you before, and I will laugh at you when I see the light leave your very eye sockets!!!"

But Excalibur narrowed his eyes, as he then spoke out to him.

"Before, i'd be easy to kill, but now...now I am not gonna be as easy to kill back then. And this time...this time I will do whatever I can to make sure that you stay dead for real, and no innocent lives will get killed by you hands...Jacob."

The moment that he had said that name, Infected froze, as the smile that was once on his face...it has now completely left him, as he then began remembering something. And it is something that he does not want to be reminded of again. It is of a memory, of what has happened to him, back when he was still a little kid, back when he and his brother, Ares, were living with their true mother, the Void Empress herself. He remember the times he was somewhat happy with the Void Empress and Ares, even if he had been subjected to some pretty bad stuff. But his life...it was gonna be good...until the Astral Mother came and took both him and Ares away. And it is there, that he subjected to the absolute worse hell of his entire life.

He always felt it, the worst pains that he had been given, the agony of the experiments that the Astral Mother subjects him to. A suffering and agony unlike any other. He remembers...the day when Infected himself was born, and he remembers the agony that the Astral Mother had given him, that lead him to this very point. The agony that lead him to become the destroyer and sadistic entity that he is. And he...he feels a rage unlike any other. A fire burns within his soul.

His fingers twitched, as he then looked at Excalibur, who raised his Swords, ready to attack him, as Infected spoke out, his voice unnervingly enraged.

"Alpha...for once...I will stay true to my threat for the last time. I will make sure...that you die in the worst way that I can give you."

He then got his Axe out, and charged at Excalibur, who then leapt forward and clashed the axe with his Swords, and pushed each other. Excalibur and Infected struggled against one another's strength, as Excalibur then sees that a tentacle is coming for him at another side. He then made one of his arms grab at his other sword, as he swung it and sliced the tentacle without issue. He then swung his sword again, this time slicing Infected in the face, who then used his power to push him back. He's then stabbed Excalibur in the chest, but he then sliced the tentacle off of him, as his wounds regenerated, his chest cavity beginning to heal. He then looks up and narrowed his eyes, as he decides to try and fight back against him. He stood up, and fired his Sub-Blasters at him. This time, due to the power he possesses, the Sub-Blasters now has swords inside of the blast, the same ones that Excalibur is holding in his hands, almost like they are reflecting at the one he is currently using, as they stabbed and skewered Infected all over the place. Infected got hurt very badly at that, but he used the tentacles to get the swords off of him, as he then launched wisps at Excalibur, only for Excalibur to fire the same types of swords at the wisps, as they destroyed the Wisps quickly.

Infected narrowed his eyes a little bit, as Excalibur spoke out.

"Try a little bit harder then that, Jacob."

Infected, getting madder and now even more kissed off then ever before, roared out to the Conduit of Change.

"DO NOT CALL ME THAT YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!"

Excalibur narrowed his eyes, as he spoke out.

"Make me."

Excalibur then summoned more 11-Dimensional Multiverse swords and fired them at Infected, who simply swats them out of the air with his tentacles, before Excalibur charges at him and swings his sword at him, only for him to get smacked away by the tentacles that Infected is making with the powers that he got from Ten after using his Cannibalism ability on her. He tries to launch a blast of energy again using his power over Cosmic Essence, but Excalibur fired Sub-Blasters with swords inside the blast, which is able to counter the power of the Cosmic Blast that Infected try to do against Excalibur. Infected snarled, as he launched Feral Bones straight at Excalibur, only for Excalibur to use his Bone Retrieval, now upgraded by his new form, in order to retrieve them, protecting himself from possible infection. This made Infected a little bit more madder then before, as he then unleashed a very powerful scream that shook Vendevras' entire section of the TransVoid. Everyone began to freeze, due to the fact that the scream is almost as oud as 100. Even Seraphim Dust and Dusttrust feel the bones crack at the sound a little bit, with the damage beginning to heal. Dust narrowed his eyes, as Excalibur stood up. Ten No Kami looks down at Excalibur and she spoke out.

"Here, let me add a little bit more power for you, Excalibur."

She then raised his hand and transferred a bit more of the Cosmic Essence inside of Excalibur then before, as he feels himself now becoming a little bit more stronger then before, now coming extremely close to the main strength of B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, but still extremely slightly weaker then him. He then narrowed his eyes a little bit, before he then charged at Infected, before swinging his blades at him and slicing him, the agony being a little bit more painful to Infected then ever before. He then grabbed onto one of the giant chains with one of his hands, and turned the chain into a sword made of the same material, with a miniature chain wrapped around one of Excalibur's arms, as Excalibur spoke out.

"Nice one, now I have much more of a chance then ever before."

Infected looked at Excalibur, his eyes narrowed a little bit more then before, as he then spoke out.

"DO NOT THINK YOU ARE ABLE TO BEST ME, JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A VERSION OF TEN NO KAMI THAT IS ABLE TO INCREASE YOUR POWER MUCH MORE THEN BEFORE!!! YOU WILL STILL DIE, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!!!!"

Excalibur then narrowed his eyes, raising all 3 of his swords, before he then spoke to him.

"I'd like for you to try and kill me, one way or another."

This made Infected madder as his Conduit Soul began to glow, and the Planet that they are standing it began to crack and break down, as Excalibur uses his Conduit Soul to fix and mend the damage that Destruction is now doing. He stepped back, as a shockwave erupted from the both of them, but before they can do it, Omnipotent can feel his power returning.

"Alright, sweet. Islothorn's powers are back and are now fully recharged. And it is just enough for me to do this! Excalibur, let me take over from here!!!"

Excalibur looked at Omnipotent and nodded his head, as Omnipotent stepped forward, and began to use the Conduit Soul of Will. He closed his eyes, and began to channel the power of his Conduit Soul, as he both uses the willpower of other people to become stronger and gaining Indomitable Will at the same time. Since Excalibur, Seraphim Dust, Dusttrust, Frisk, Quenya, and the alternate Ten No Kami is here, all of them have extreme willpower of their own, it made him a little bit stronger then before, stronger then when 100 first made himself known for the first time when the AUs fused into a single AU, despite being what must have been fewer people then before, and it is enough for him to handle the power of Omnithorn. However...a voice spoke out.

"YOU'RE NOT DOING THIS ALONE, ARES!!!"

This made Omnipotent surprised, as he looks to see that Delios has arrived, his Hammers of Jealousy and Resentment are in his hands. This made Omnipotent surprised, as he then spoke out.

"Delios? What are you doing here?"

Delios looked at Omnipotent and spoke out.

"I SAID THAT I'D FOREVER BE REMAINING LOYAL TO YOU, I INTEND TO KEEP THIS VOW TO YOU!! I AM NOT LETTING YOU DEAL WITH INFECTED ALONE!!"

This made Omnipotent surprised, as he felt his Jody strength even more then before due to Delios' Willpower. And this made Omnipotent smile, as he spoke out.

"Well then...what are you waiting for? Join in with me!"

Delios smiled, as Ten No Kami used her power to give him his Alphatale Resistance back so he can stand a much greater chance against Infected, as Omnipotent shouted out.

"OMNITHORN, 100%!!!"

Then, lighting sparked all over, as it crashed down on top of Omnipotent, and made lightning spread everywhere, shocking even Infected, who is hurt by the attack, as the power of Cosmic Essence is able to inflict harm on him.

Omnithorn'a power sparked, as lightning is all over the place, his eye sockets yellow. But he is still partially melting, which is no thanks to Islothorn having grown bigger and stronger himself. But even so, this just means that he is now a bit more powerful then the previous time that he is at 100%, now it is enough to take on Infected's Polothorn state. Luckily, due to the willpower of the others being stronger then last time, and with Delios added into the mix, his body is now able to handle the power of Islothorn's strengthened 100%. So now...it is time to take on Infected. Omnithorn then took a agency, and raised his arms up, his fists clenched, as he spoke out.

"Now, let's go."

He then runs fast towards Infected, as Delios runs at him as well. He made bones appear and fired at then, as he broke them into shards with his mind, and they are coming towards Infected. Infected rose a tentacle and blocked it, but it hurts like hell due to the fact that it is extremely sharp, and made him feel immense agony. Then, Omnithorn appeared beside Infected, with Delios doing the same, as both Delios and Omnithorn hit him with their might, with Delios using the Hammer of Jealousy, to send Infected crashing into a planet that wasn't destroyed...only for it to be destroyed now by the impact of being launched into it. Delios and Omnithorn looked, as Infected comes back full force. He tries to use his tentacles to pierce their bodies, but both Omnithorn and Delios moved out of the way, as Infected crashed onto the ground, causing everyone to fly into the air, as they narrowly avoided the dangerous raising of ground after the crash.

Delios then landed onto the ground, as Omnithorn jumped up into the air and tries to launch himself down at Infected, who then used his tentacles to try and wrap around Omnithorn, who is able to blitz out of way past the tentacles, punching Infected. But Infected then grabbed onto Omnipotent's neck and began to strangle him somehow, as he spoke out.

"Oh, what's the matter, Brother? Do you 'wuv' me so much that you can't bare attacking your own brother? That just proves how spineless you are."

As Omnithorn struggles to breath, Delios spoke out.

"TOO BAD I'M NOT!!"

Then, Delios swung his Hammer of Jealousy and sends Infected flying into another nearby planet. Omnithorn gasped for air, and his breathing became normal, as Delios helped him up.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT, ARES?!"

Omnipotent nodded his head, as he then spoke out.

"I'm good, Delios."

Then, Infected came back, as he narrowed his eyes, and spoke out to him.

"You'll pay for that one, Delios!!"

He then launched Wisps at him, but Delios then fired his Alpha Blasters, which destroyed the Wisps, as Omnithorn launched some Zeus' Rockets at Infected, which exploded onto him painfully. This made Infected mad, as he shouted out.

"DAMN YOU, ARES, DELIOS!!!"

Delios then shouted out back to Infected.

"NO, DAMN YOU, JACOB!!!!"

This made Infected mad, as he launched more Wisps at Delios, who fired more Alpha Blasters, before launching his Feral Bones at Delios, who responds by firing Bone Shards at the Feral Bones, cancelling each other out. Omnithorn then rose up into the air, as he then shouted out.

"ZEUS' THUNDERBOLT!!!"

Then, a large lightning bolt came down from completely nowhere and struck Infected, as the attack destoryed not only a large clump of Multiverses and Hyperverses, but the planet that they are on as well, as Delios jumped into the air and landed onto another one, and Omnithorn almost dying from his own attack, but barely survived it due to drawing willpower from the others present. He opened his eyes, his body slowly being put back together a little bit, as his body is beginning to heal, thanks to Seraphim Dust using his Green Blaster to make a ray of light that heals his body a bit more quicker then before.

"Well, that is something."

Seraphim Dust said, as Dusttrust nodded, and luckily, Vendevras and Tyrant Multiverse is also okay still. Omnithorn looks back and sees that Infected is still alive, and is now struggling to heal most of his body, due to the fact that he has been incinerated by the blast.

"How long until he gets back up?"

Seraphim Dust said, as Omnithorn narrowed, before he then spoke out.

"Not long, we need to-"

But Dusttrust, rushing into action, began to fire his sharp bones at insanely fast rapid speeds, as they pierced and hurt Infected a little bit, before summoning his swords and slicing at him. Then the 7 human souls with him began to fire blasts of energy at him and hurt him, as Dusttrust spoke out.

"I'll try to extend the time, until all of you think of a plan."

Dusttrust then began to fire Gaster Blasters, as they began to cause agony to Infected, who launches at him, but Dusttrust got out of the way. And then, his soul turned Light Blue, resembling Patience, as attacks began to be fired at Infected's path. Infected tried to move, but he he couldn't...until the attack got close enough and he is able to move to an opening, as Omnithorn is with the others. Seraphim Dust then joins in, summoning his Scythe and Trident, and began to spam as many attacks as he can in order to slow down Infected's healing, and by the others more time.

"Okay, so while Dusttrust is slowing down Infected and try to extend the time, does anyone have a good idea on how to deal and stop Jacob, due to how powerful he has now become?"

Excalibur looked down, as he spoke out.

"Unfortunately, even I have no idea, and I doubt that my Conduit of Change is able to make a difference in this, due to the mastery I'm still in, which is the lower than Infected."

Alpha!Frisk then spoke out.

"And I don't have an idea either, as my attacks are just as useless."

Tyrant Multiverse spoke out.

"And even me weakening Infected has done nothing but annoy him, and even regained his lost power after a bit. We are in a very bad spot. Quenya, do you have an idea?"

Quenya looked at Tyrant Multiverse and the others, and nodded, before speaking.

"I do. See, while I was in the NullVoid, I was able to find someone in another Muktiverse who can help, which is the Alphys of Alphatale, named Marcy."

This made Excalibur shocked, as he spoke out.

"Wait you bright Marcy back?!"

Quenya nodded, as a blush formed on her face, before she spoke out.

"Yeah, at least from another one of the so-called Eden Orbs, and now, she is trying to bring William back. All we need to do is hold back Infected long enough for William to arrive, and hopefully he'll be able to stand a chance against him. And also...hopefully, she'll can also bring back both Error and Fatal Error."

This made the other members of the group unsure, as Omnithorn spoke out.

"Quenya, Infected is at a whole other level compared to Error404, especially since he ate our Ten No Kami. Can he even stand a chance against him?"

Quenya nodded her head, as she spoke out.

"Yes, he can. He has to, Ares."

Omnithorn looked down, and nodded his head, as he clenched his fist, and honestly does hope that Error404, when he come back, is able to stand a chance against Infected being who he is now. As that happened, Dusttrust and Seraphim Dust crashed onto the planet that everyone is on, as they cried in pain, before they both hit the ground.

"Ow...welp, seems we're done for now."

"Hopefully...you guys are able to think of a plan."

Both Sanses said, as they are now unconscious, and their body is slowly healing from the damage that the both had taken. They looked and saw that Infected is back, as he lands onto the planet, before he spoke out.

"Seems like you're still refusing to stay down. That's good. I'll make sure you die squirming for life!!!"

He then used Creator's Prowess, amplified by the power of Cosmic Essence, as he then launched a gigantic axe down at the group, and all of them got out of the way just barely. Tyrant Multiverse then looked, as Omnithorn charged at Infected again, as he shouted out.

"Zeus' Pistol!!"

He made a finger gun gesture, as a lightning bolt fired out from it, and hits Infected, almost incinerating him. But thankfully, he lessened the damage to only burn most of his body. Omnithorn was not done yet, however, as he then continues to attack.

"Air Punch, Air Kick, Air Pitch!!!"

Omnithorn continues to make invisible attacks of punching and kicking projectiles, hitting Infected with much greater force then before, as Omnithorn then grabbed the air like a ball, before hurling it at the enemy, as he then shouted out another attack.

"AIR HAMMER!!!"

Omnithorn then spins around in the air and sends down a large invisible attack in the shape of a giant hammer strong enough to push Infected and launch him into Vendevras' other planets, which exploded and broke again. Omnithorn then leapt towards Infected, who is a little bit winded, before he then shouted out.

"God Presence!!!"

Omnithorn, now use the force of Islothorn's Cosmic Essence at full power, sends out a shockwave that is so strong it liquefies bones and muscles leaving most completely destroyed. Infected felt his arms and legs being liquified, with only some parts remaining, and he can barely stand, as the limbs began to heal. He almost looks as though his face is about to cave in at any second, as the Cosmic Essence within him tries to keep himself from dying. Infected, however, is now happy, as he then launched his tentacles, and sends Omnithorn away, as he began to launch blasts of energy at him, hurting Omnithorn. But Omnithorn is not done yet, as he then goes out to Infected once again, before he pulled his fist back, as he charges an attack, with him dodging Infected's tentacles, before he then got on close enough, as he is now ready to release his most powerful attack yet.

"OMNILOCK DESTROYER!!!!!!!!"

He then unleashed an extremely powerful punch, as he then struck Infected with it. A powerful yellow light occurred, as Infected felt immense agony unlike any other, as he felt his existence being disrupted to an extremely bad degree, almost like he'll be erased. It's a miracle that the Cosmic Essence inside of him kept Infected from being truly destroyed, but the attack did seriously weaken him. Omnithorn was gasping for breath, as he is falling down. Delios jumped and caught him, as he lays Omnithorn down onto the ground, who powered down and is now looking so melted get it is as though he'll become an amalgamate at any second. But he'll slowly healing, due to Seraphim Dust using his Green Blaster to try and heal him as much as he can, and although he mostly succeeded, Seraphim Dust then became unconscious. Now Omnipotent looks mostly healed, but he still vulnerable. Delios looked utterly distressed at this, as he then spoke out.

"BROTHER..."

Delios then clenched his fist in pure anger, due to the fact that Infected had done something that he'll never forgive him for. He then stood up, and looked at Infected, or at least, try to find him. And there he is, still standing, but only barely, as he feels himself trying to recover his existence and not suffer Cosmic Deflection. He stood up, as he smiled.

"Oh, poor Ares. It seems that he is unable to contain the power of Islothorn when he increased his size and power. What a shame. Pathetic. And it'll be more pathetic when I deal with you, Delios."

Delios narrowed his eyes, as he then took his Hammers out, and points the purple one, Jealousy, at Infected, as he spoke out.

"YOU HAVE CAUSED ENOUGH SUFFERING TO US, YOU BASTARD!!! IT IS TIME THAT YOU PAY!!!!"

He then ran forward to Delios, as Quenya and Frisk joined in, the spear and katana also appeared in their hands, as they are ready to fight against Infected. Infected smiled, as he spoke out.

"Then come to me, if you can!!"

Delios then launched himself at Infected, as he swung his hammer of Resentment at Infected, causing Supernova Emotional Damage at him, before swinging his Jealousy Hammer to launch him into the air, before Quenya launched her Fear Spear at Infected, locking onto him, before piercing him badly, much to Infected's fear and rage. But Frisk, using the DT Katana, extends his sword and pierced Infected into the chest, before sending him back down. Delios then made a Bone Tower with his magic, before knocking the bones down on top of Infected, causing just as much devastating pain to him as he can.

Infected busted out of the bone pile, but he got madder, as he then launched more tentacles at Delios, where may for Frisk to slice through them, and began to run towards Infected and slice through them constantly. He then began to slash and stab Infected in the face, before punching him hard, sending him flying away, before Quenya then ran forward and launched as much spears as she can. She lands onto the ground, as Infected than launched some tentacles at Quenya in order to decapitate her, only for Delios to get in front of her and raise a bone wall, causing only blunt force damage, and launching him backwards along with Quenya. Quenya stood up, as Delios stood up first, before he decides to attack again, while shouting our.

"IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO DIE, JACOB!!!!"

He then ran towards Infected and began to fire his Alpha Blasters at Infected, causing as much agony as he can to him, with Infected stabbing Delios. But due to the other Ten No Kami connecting to him, Alphatale Resistance activated, as he survived the attack, before launching his Bone Shards at Infected, sending him away with a swing of his hammer, but Infected still attacked back, and sliced his chest very badly, and fired Wisps at him, the wisps being the largest and strongest that he has. He then launched at Delios, who launches back at Infected, before he swung his hammer and tries to hit him.

"GOD BREAKER!!!"

Infected swung his tentacles, straining it as much as he can, and hits Delios, sending him into the air, the tentacles being more stronger then the axe and even the Wisps. But that was a big mistake for Infected. Because now that he has exhausted himself with the God Breaker, Delios responds with something that Infected should be familiar with.

Delios began to jump around the entire section of Vendevras's TransVoid area, and began to gather pieces of the planets that had been destroyed, along with the chains to hold his familiar attack together, before he then began building them up with his Bones and Alpha Blasters, as well as pieces of Zeus' Rocket all over the place, as he began to make the attack as large as he can. Infected looked, as he began to recover, but saw that Delios has finished what is possibly the biggest Alphatale Meteor yet, being so large that it is bigger then Vendevras' largest planets, with the meteor held together by the chains, making it possibly more damaging then before, and Delios, looking at Infected, shouted out.

"EAT ALL OF THIS, YOU BASTARD!!!!"

Delios launched it at Infected, before kicking it down at him with his feet when he launches himself down at it, and jumped off of it. Infected then tried to grab it. Unfortunately, because he attacked Delios, he activated his Damage Exchange, and not only is he dishing out the largest Alphatale Meteor yet, it will attack with 30 times the strength that Infected used with his God Breaker attack that he combine with Ten's tentacles. The meteor crashed on top of Infected, and exploded, as well as destroying the planet that is behind Infected. Delios felt tired, as he fell down, and crashes into Vendevras' castle. He laid onto the ground, gasping for air, as Quenya, Frisk, Tyrant Multiverse, and Excalibur arrived, with Ten No Kami holding Omnipotent, Seraphim Dust, and Dusttrust in her tentacles, looking worried at the group. Ten No Kami picked picked Delios up with her tentacles, and made sure that he is okay. But then, she spoke out.

"It's not over yet."

This made everyone then to her, as Ten No Kami continues to speak out.

"Infected is still alive, and he is going to come back. Everyone, get ready."

Everyone nodded, as Quenya has her spear out, Frisk has his Sword out, Excalibur has his other swords out, and Tyrant Multiverse has his Scythe out. And when that happened, one of the walls of the castle crashed, and Infected arrived, looking even more enraged then ever, as well as looking more insane then ever too.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU ALL GETTING IN THE WAY!!!! YOU ALL HAVE RUINED MY VENGEANCE AGAINST WILLIAM, AND NOW, I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU, NO MATTER WHAT!!!!"

Tyrant Multiverse then sneered at him, as he then spoke out.

"Too bad, your vengeance will forever be denied, Jacob."

This made Jacob madder, as he shouted out.

"WILL ALL OF YOU QUIT CALLING ME THAT???!!!! I AM NOT FUCKING JACOB!!!! I AM NOT THE WEAK BOY I WAS ONCE BEFORE!!!"

Tyrant Multiverse then spoke out.

"You try and say that, but you lie to yourself. Your Jacob and forever will be. And even eating Ten's body...our Ten's body...that is proof of how weak and apathetic you still are."

This made Infected angrier, as he launched tentacles at the group, as they began to slice at the tentacles, with Tyrant Multiverse running up and firing his Tyrant Blaster at Infected, hitting him and causing a little bit of pain to him. But Infected launched his tentacles at Tyrant Multiverse, as he then launched his Chains of Submission to drain him of his power and HP once more, prolonging his transformation, before Infected halted it with his Cosmic Essence, and wrapped around tentacles around Tyrant Multiverse and the other 2, Quenya and Frisk, as Excalibur raised his swords, ready to free them. Ten No Kami then launched her own tentacles at Infected, who then made a tentacle appear out of nowhere and stopped the ones she launching at Infected with.

"Tch..."

Ten No Kami said, as Infected smiled.

"Finally, I got you, and your powers will be mine to use!!!"

As Infected said that, and before Excalibur could attack, the door was kicked down, and a familiar beam of energy hits Infected and launches him away, as well as hitting the tentacles, releasing everyone. The moment that happened, everyone, even Infected looked, and they are stunned at what they are seeing.

Standing before the group, is none other then Error404, looking a little bit older, and he is in B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y form. A frown present on his face, as his left eye flared. Excalibur was shocked, as he did not expect for 404 to suddenly return from something that should have been a fate worse then death. B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y looked at the alternate Ten, and could easily tell that it is not the one he knows of, and sensed her kindness.

"Take them back to the Omega Timeline. Go."

Ten nodded, as she grabbed Delios, Quenya, Frisk, and Tyrant Multiverse, who is now deported back into King Multiverse, as she opens a portal to the Omega Timeline.

"Oh, wait for me, my lovely Ares!"

Vendevras said, as she followed into the portal as well, which closed behind her. Infected smiled, seeing that B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y's back again, having waited for this moment.

(This belongs to Shadikal15 himself)

"...William..."

Error404 narrowed his eyes, as he continues to frown, while he continues to look at him, before he then simply spoke out.

"...Jacob..."

Infected flinched, but smiled wider, as he spoke out.

"So..."

Infected and B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y stared at each other, as Infected spoke out.

"SHALL WE?"

B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y was about to attack...only for Excalibur to speak out.

"Hold it, William!!! You're not fighting this against him without me!"

This made B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y look to see Excalibur, and his eyes widened in shock, as he spoke out.

"Adam, what are you-"

B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y looks and sees Excalibur looking back at him, as he then spoke out.

"Someone has to watch your back, William. Besides, I'd rather die alongside you then leave you to die along against Infected."

This made William surprised, but he smiled, touched at this loyalty and love that his brother has, as he then spoke out.

"Okay then...let's go."

Excalibur smiled, as he and B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y turned to look at Infected,

who snarled in a pure rage at Excalibur, but he smiled, as he then spoke out.

"So you decided to join in, big deal. But that does not mean that you'll survive. You will die, and I will make William see it."

Excalibur raises his swords, as he then spoke out.

"You can try killing me, Jacob."

This made Infected madder, as he shouted out.

"Quit calling me by my real name you fucking son of a bitch!!!"

He launched a blast at Excalibur, who then swung the Metaphysical Multiverse sword and sliced through the blast, cutting it in half, saving himself quickly, as B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y then fired his UltraNova Beams at Infected. But then, Infected raised his hand and blocked the beams. B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y looked to see Infected had barley taken any damage at all. B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y spoke out in confusion

"What?"

Infected chuckled as he then used his tentacle to grab 404 and throw him into a nearby moon. Infected would then jump to 404 only to get blasted away. B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y shouted out in pure anger at him.

"YOU JUST CAN'T STAY DEAD!? OR JUST DROP DEAD!?"

He then grabbed Infected with his blue mastery and attempted to destroy him only for Infected give out a loud scream breaking through 404's blue mastery instantly. Infected, excited at this, shouted ourZ

"Oh YESSS! Baby yes! This is what it has all been leading towards WILLIAM! YOU AND ME! WE'RE THE ONLY TWO THAT MATTERS IN A STORY LIKE THIS!"

Infected then got blasted once again, Infected went flying through the Trasvoid. As he did he saw himself pass a nearby universe he then uses his tentacle and wraps around it pulling it towards him and then flinging it at B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y. But before B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y could blast it, Excalibur grabbed onto it and turned it into a sword, before he began to slice and cut at Infected, who is continuously getting hurt by the attack, before kicking him away, and later went out of sight, due to the sheer darkness of the section of the TransVoid they are in. Both B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y and Excalibur looked around, their backs pressed against each other, so Infected does not attack them by surprise. B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y and Excalibur looked around for him before B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y then firing into the darkness of the Transvoid destroying a random clump of universes in the process. B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y looked to see Infected come flying at him from above which he would dodge. Infected looked as B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y and Excalibur hovered in space, and Infected spoke out. Infected spoke out snidely.

"So you here to take me down or just keep running and blowing shit up?"

This made B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y a bit more madder as well as Excalibur, as 404 summons all of his wings together, and Excalibur summoned his Sub-Blasters. Infected now has an expression on his face that simply says 'oh no, as B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y shouted out.

"LET'S SEE YOU EVADE THIS!"

"TAKE IT ALL AND BEGONE!!!"

B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y and Excalibur then both fired all of their attacks at the same time, the massive attack destroying the entire multiverse they were residing within and all the constructs and beings within it too. B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y flew far away from the destruction. He scanned the ever-expanding void for any sign of Infected. Out of nowhere B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y would get attacked fires and flames, he turned around to see the likes of Faringold and even Zermon. Faringold then spoke out.

"I don't know what you are, creature of code, but you'll find-"

However right before Faringold could finish, Infected would then swoop down and kill him instantly with a single slash from his tentacle, and even bites him to take his power, only for Zermon to bash into him sending him flying into B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, who would shoot him again with another combined attack from his wings, this time not missing. However Infected would come bursting out of it and punch 404 dead in the face nearly busting his skull and sending him flying into another multiverse. But Excalibur was not done, as he followed B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y and began to heal him, as well as keep the B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y form from running out.

"That was quite a nasty hit you took, are you okay, brother?"

B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y nodded, as he spoke out.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y then stood up, his transformation is still going, as Infected land in front of them, as Excalibur uses his power to try and keep 404 from having his power from running out.

"Ahh...what's the matter, you 2 brothers?! Scared you'll die?! Just as I'll kill your both again, especially you, Adam!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

This made Excalibur freeze in his tracks, as he looked down at the ground. He remembers it, the time when Infected killed him, the time when he was forced to be separated from his brother, and the times that he had to suffer as a ghost, that his brother cannot recognize. He then felt dread...as a familiar transformation began to combine with the one he is using.

"No more..."

Then, billions upon billions of souls began to rise and come out of different Multiverses, as Excalibur shouted out.

"NO MORE!!!! NO MORE!!!! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU TAKING PLEASURE IN OUR SUFFERING!!!! NO MORE OF THAT, INFECTED, BECAUSE NOW..."

All of a sudden, the souls of countless Multiverses began to gather and place themselves onto Excalibur's back, as his eyes glowed a blue color, more arms began to form onto Excalibur, wit his jaws becoming red, or rather, the new form that he is in, a red crown also appearing on top of his head, floating, before shouting out.

"I AM NOT LETTING YOU WIN!!!! BECAUSE THIS TIME, IT IS TIME FOR MY NEW FORM, KING EXCALIBUR, TO STEP IN!!!"

The new King Excalibur awoken, as he then clenched his fist, as he felt immense power coursing through him. He feels his previous powers as Judge returning, but to a much more terrifying and dangerous extent then before. The swords that he is holding, the one of a 11 Dimensional Multiverse and its Metaphysical Half, as well as the Universe short Sword, they became infused with Determination. The wings of souls on his back are humongous, possessing 14 wings that dwarves the size of a galaxy, as King Excalibur then launched at Infected, and swung his swords, his power strengthen to the point that it now seriously hurts him. He is now almost as strong as B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y 666. The Perseverance Soul then began to continuously give B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y power to keep his form, as he is almost about run out, as Excalibur, with his Integrity Soul, looks much more intimidating then ever before. Then, he shouted out.

"Insanity Swipe!!"

Then, a button with the word, Goner, on it, appeared, as he pressed it, and attempted to get rid of Infected. But Infected resisted, as he narrowed his eyes dangerously, as Infected then spoke out.

"Is that the best you can do??!!!"

But he is then blasted by a ray of energy from Excalibur's mouth, an attack called Soul Breath, which is weaker then the Soul Cannon, yet still more powerful then the other attacks. Then, he bites Infscted with the fangs of Detetmination, which is weaker then 100's jaws, yet still insanely sharp. King Excalibur then smiled, as he then spoke out.

"NO, THIS IS!!!!"

He clenched his fists, and his fists glowed orange, as he puts the sword on his back, and he began to run towards Infected, his feet causing small craters on the ground, before tackling him and and punching into to other AUs before crashing into the other side of the Multiverse. But Infected, be teleported himself and King Excalibur back to the one that B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y's still on, as Infected snarled out.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OT THIS!!!"

He then used Faringold's power over the blood of the innocent, as he then charged at him. But King Excalibur then slowed down time with his Patience, affecting the entire reality, before punching him, as he then used his Justice Souls to fire a continuous steam of yellow blasts at him, forcing him to move out of the way, with Infected trying ti attack and punch him, but all this did is result in Excalibur being pushed back, due to the fact that the Kindness Souls are continuously healing his body, while also adding some improved defense and some sort of invisible armor. King Excalibur, he then goes up close and personal with the DT Blades he has and slices at Infected, as Infected then punched Excalibur back, as King Excalibur then shouted out.

"SOUL RAILGUN!!!!"

All of the souls that formed the wings fired at Infected, as they blasted him with is much power, it is almost as strong as the Multiverse Machine Gun. And thanks to the power of Ten No Kami powering the Excalibur form, the souls are still fine and are at full capacity still, and thus he can still use it. He narrowed his eyes, and sees Infected, who then charges in and sliced at Infected at the chest with his axe, which healed by the Kindness Soul instantly, as B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y shouted out.

"ADAM, NO!!!!"

Then, his memories of what happened to his brother before consumed him, as he felt his rage take hold. Then, a blast of negativity affected everything, as King Excalibur felt the same, and held his head in agony. Then souls became black once again, as well as his swords, but in a more darker way, as Just404 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y returned, but that is not all. King Excalibur then began to corrupt, as he felt his his eyes becoming black and his mouth salivating hate, his teeth becoming as black as hate as well, replacing the Fangs of Determination from before, as Just404 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y roared out.

"Infected, it is time that you die by our hands!!! You're existence has pissed me off long enough that you are still alive. IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO PAY!!!!"

Then, the transformation for King Excalibur is complete, as he then shouted out.

"It is time that we give you a suffering that you will never forget. So now, Infected, it won't be simply Just404 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y you are facing. You will also be facing someone else like him. And here I am, in this form you see me as...Corrupt Excalibur."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 3.8K 31
Aliza has created another reset only this time she isn't facing the horror house alone. He older sister has joined her, however her older sister does...
208K 7.5K 34
Want to talk about falling into the wrong place at the wrong time? Y/N definitely scored big time on that one. One moment she's falling, the next she...
1K 26 17
The monster realm was much different than the human one, with that separation it was hard to get along and soon a war started, families died, monster...
49.3K 1K 39
Y/n was and/or is a very sweet child, unfortunately for them they weren't treated very well by their mother or father, Y/n was abused and didn't have...