Seventh Grade Love

By keekyelips

Middle school kids in love couldn't happen, right? We're about to find out! This is based off of my life wit... More

Hot boys

Cute Girls

5 1 0
By keekyelips

Italia pov
The next three weeks go on in a blur I don't really pay attention to much of the stuff that is happening. When my horse show comes up I am excited to go I knew my friends would be there after all. I go to the horse show and I see the brown eye boy. He watched me almost fall off. That was an utter disappointment for me. Next two weeks nothing. But a field trip? I didn't think those happened in middle school. But here we are.

I was sat next to a girl Aria. She was nice. But she's not important. She was telling me about all the cute guys that I could have. But there was one specific I had my eyes on. The one and only Percy. Not a lot of girls had an eye for him. But to me, he was so precious. He was the only boy I wanted. He was so perfect. But he was the one I was getting to hang out with for 90% of the field trip. I was so excited. But at the same time I was so nervous. I mean he was really cute. And who knows if I could pull him. A lot of people had a lot of confidence in me.

I'm not really the kind to tell people my crush. But I thought he was pretty worthy of telling. And most of the girls were pretty confident that I would get him. So that's why I told a lot of people. And they all kept the secret. Which I'm forever. Thankful for. I knew that he liked me. But I'm too much of a wuss say something back. I knew I was a bit of one. But then again, what's it gonna hurt? It can't hurt that bad, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.4M 104K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.5M 284K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2.9M 75.1K 23
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...