Michikatsu Tsugikuni in the T...

By Nymoral

In this story, it was late at night and Michikatsu came accross a demon who has ate enough humans to be able... More

Chapter 1: The beginning
Chapter 2: Transported
Chapter 3: Rehabilitation Training
Chapter 4: Tsuguko
Chapter 5: Moon Hashira
Chapter 6: Unfortunate News
Chapter 7: Hinokami Kagura
Chapter 8: Entertainment District
Chapter 9: Upper Moon Six
Chapter 10: The Aftermath
Chapter 11: Swordsmith Village
Chapter 12: The Ambush
Chapter 13: Upper Moon Four
Chapter 14: The Discussion
Chapter 15: Hashira Training
Chapter 17: Confrontation
Chapter 18: Sunrise
Chapter 19: Finally, home
Chapter 20: The End

Chapter 16: The Infinity Castle

222 12 8
By Nymoral

"What in the world? It a really long fall!" Michikatsu then used the walls to jump side by side until he reached the floor. He is now face to face with the demon king who wrapped Tamayo with his wires. "Mind explaining how are you human again Kokushibo?" Muzan got a lifeless expression while staring at Michikatsu.

"Again with the Kokushibo. Just who is he?" Michikatsu has now gotten really annoyed of this name.

"You. isn't it obvious? The strongest living demon I ever created, one who can crush the hashiras very easily!" Michikatsu's eyes widened. "Why am I named 'Kokushibo'?!" 

"The Tsugikuni name disgusts me. Your brother was a huge bother but I'm glad he is gone for good. Besides.. didn't you willingly choose to become a demon?" Muzan got a disgust look when he talks about Yoriichi but instantly changed.

"Don't you wish to be stronger than your brother? Don't you wish to show everyone what you are capable of exactly? Isn't it power you truly desire?" Muzan is trying to manipulate Michikatsu.

Michikatsu was considering.. until he remembered Tanjiro and Nezuko. Family is important.. "I can make you perfect. Join me Michikatsu." Muzan offered Michikatsu to become a demon.

"I.."

"I refuse."

"What?"

"I refuse to become a demon. What you said badmouthing about my brother ticked me off. Also don't you already have this 'Kokushibo'?" That right. Michikatsu is from the past. He is not the 'Kokushibo' that Muzan thought he was. "Ah I see.. You've been cursed by Kira's blood demon art which is why you're here." Muzan smirked.

"You knew..? how do I go back then?!" Michikatsu felt desperate. He wants to go home already.. Muzan started to tremble realizing that the 'medicine' Tamayo gave him started to take effect. He quickly jumped up and his body started to deform. forming itself into a cocoon.

"You have to stop him! He is trying to dissolve the medicine!" Tamayo was attached to the cocoon soon to be absorbed. Michikatsu quickly jumped to cut it off until a door appeared out of no where opening wide enough to send Michikatsu away. "What in the world?! it the same door that transported everyone.. it trying to keep me away from Muzan." Michikatsu continued to attempt to attack the cocoon but still kept being send away.

"This is getting annoying if I don't make it in time worst could happen.!" - Michikatsu.

"Keep him at bay Nakime. Don't ever let him get close to me." Muzan speaking to Nakime, the new Upper Moon Four throught mind. A few hours have passed and Michikatsu still continued to try to attack the cocoon but kept getting sent away by the door apearing out of thin air. "Tsk.. I'm pretty sure I'm being watched by another demon who is responsible summoning these doors.. what is this place exactly.?" thought Michikatsu.

Then suddenly, Tamayo got absorbed. Michikatsu's eyes widened. "This is bad.. really bad..!" Then a large group of swordsmens gathered around trying to find a way how to kill Muzan. Michikatsu was at the bottom until all of a sudden. The cocoon opened up, reforming an entirely new form that Muzan use. In a blink of an eye all slayers got killed. Michikatsu noticed the attack and deflected it luckily.

The crow flew by screaming for the slayers to retreat. "Muzan revived! revived! caw!" then the crow got slit in half. "It seems your medicine to turn me back into a human didn't work Tamayo." Muzan smirked. "Today is your end.. You.. will burn..in hell!" Tamayo's remains was only the head.. "That what everyone says. Yet it won't come true, how sad." Muzan laughed "Give my husband and children back..!" Tamayo cried.. it was her last words. "Sure. I'll send you back to your family you killed." Muzan crushed Tamayo's head chewing it. "I must thank Ubuyashiki for sending over the slayers. Existing for one thousand years made me lose intrest with human bloods. But tasting them again is marvelous!"

Muzan was incredibly quick he went to hunt more lower ranked slayers to regain his stamina and strength.  He was standing on where he massacred more slayers, most of them are missing limbs because he already consumed them. "Moon breathing, third form.. Loathsome moon, chains!" Michikatsu managed to land a hit on Muzan but Muzan regeneration is so.. fast.. is this the power of the demon progenitor? "Don't be like you're annoying brother Kokushibo. You're weaker than him. There is no way you can defeat me." Muzan stretched his arms deforming them in a blade like that could kill anything. 

"He is right.. it seems in the future Yoriichi will confront this man..  and the way how he badmouths him and continuously talking about turning me into a demon.. is he trying to spite my brother?! not to mention if Yoriichi can defeat this man then I can at least stall him until the others arrives..!" Michikatsu began piecing things together what will happen in the future. But now's not the time, he took a deep breath and concentrated and entered the 'see through' world which was the transparent world. "What in the world..? Seven hearts? five brains?! what exactly is he?!" It sent Michikatsu down his spine but he knew he must not falter. 

Muzan's attacks were truly fast. But Michikatsu can still manage, he can hear the walls are being sliced nearby as he was trying to get closer. "Moon breathing.. sixth form. Perpetual night, lonely moon!" Most of Muzan's attacks were deflected, it was meant to create an opening so Michikatsu can dash through and go for the neck. Michikatsu managed to get Muzan's neck and quickly sliced it... But the moment he did Muzan regenerated TOO QUICK. 

"I see what you're trying to do now." Muzan quickly used one of his arms to attack Michikatsu. The moon hashira struggled a bit trying to figure out Muzan's weak point until he remembered what Ubuyashiki said. 

"The only way to destroy Muzan.. is the sun. You must stall him until sunrise.."

 But the problem is.. this huge fortress.. can the sunlight even reach here? 

Muzan continued to attack. The range gotten higher now and is more lethal. Michikatsu still have the strength to cut them through but each time he cuts them they regenerate just a second later. "I won't last long.. if no one arrives I'm definitely gonna die here..!" Michikatsu still continued to fight until all of a sudden Muzan finally got the upper hand. He wrapped Michikatsu with his arms very tightly so Michikatsu wouldn't be able to break free.

"Ngghh.." Michikatsu started to feel like hes being squeezed as if being crushed. "Since Kokushibo died recently. And you're here.. maybe you can replace him.." Michikatsu's eyes widened in shock. That doesn't make any sense.. he is from the past but how does this work exactly? "I must thank Kira for bringing his past self but it seems you're not the same as I known him centuries ago..so I assume.. I must erase your memories." Muzan deformed his stretched arm back to normal raising his hand. "This time.. if we fight side by side.. the hashiras will definitly fall."  Michikatsu eyes widened even more and he was overfilled with fear and despair. He tried to struggle but it futile. He couldn't swing his sword it wrapped very tightly.. "You are my biggest treasure Michikatsu. It pains me to know my strongest demon falling by a bunch of weaklings. If only he did not retain his humanity he would've already crushed them." Muzan was about to plant one of his fingers on Michikatsu's neck. 

"MUZAN KIBUTSUJI!" 

Muzan recognized the scream and turned around. Met with the same boy with hanafuda earring and.. a hashira. "Persistent. The way how all of you persist bothers me. Stop with the 'vengeance' or anything because of the death of your loved ones." Muzan knows this will not end so he decided to finish the job by himself. "Shouldn't all of you be lucky and just live on? Like the natural disasters, no one seek vengeance against it. The earthquakes, the hurricanes, the volcano eruptions. No one seek revenge against those natural disasters. and they continued to live on. Shouldn't you do the same?" 

Tanjiro was boiled with anger and hatred. "How could you..? can't you tell the difference of natural disasters AND MURDERS?" Michikatsu yelled. Muzan then realized. "Ah yes I was about to turn you into a demon. Hold still." Muzan raised his hand attempting to plant them on Michikatsu's head until suddenly. "Water breathing!" "Hinokami kagura!"

Muzan quickly jumped away. Irritated the swordsmen continuing to stop him. "I won't let you turn Michikatsu into a demon Muzan!" Tanjiro continued to approach Muzan until suddenly he got hit on one of his eyes. "Tanjiro..!" Michikatsu yelled.

Giyuu quickly dashed to save Tanjiro. "Tsk. Can three pillars do that to keep me until sunrise?" Tanjiro, Giyuu and Michikatsu's eyes widened.. the others died? "The female and the black and white stripped haori hashira. Are both dead. My subordinate killed them."

Muzan chuckled. Tanjiro continued to stand up and fight until he accidently hit his head on a wall. He couldn't focus but suprisingly.. Mitsuri bumped into the wall and.. Iguro! they are safe!.

"What the..? what is the meaning of this Nakime? Nakime?!" Muzan continued to try to speak with Nakime until he realized.. she was controlled by someone else. It Yushiro! Tamayo's helper. "You've done the biggest sin in the world Muzan and this time today is your downfall!" Yushiro still griefs with Tamayo's death. Muzan decided to fight Yushiro's manipulation back in order to get Nakime's conscious back. He was soon interrupted by two hashiras coming at him. "Water Breathing!" "Serpent breathing!"

Thanks to the two hashiras Michikatsu broke free. However the rooms changed again and now everyone began to fall. Muzan clinched his fist as a way to.. kill Nakime. And because of her death the fortress will soon collapse. "Damn it! I have to try to send everyone out safely! I must do this quick before her cells disintegrate." Yushiro continues to manipulate Nakime's powers.

Thankfully everyone got out.. but.. they were transported.. in a city?! 

"This is awful.. They were transported to the city! and Muzan is here! hes on the surface now!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 2.4K 22
━ ❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍. ❞ ( kamado tanjiro x fem!reader...
102K 3K 27
╰┈➤ {𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙮𝙖 𝙎. 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧} ========== To him, she was an absolute phenomenon. Meeting her really for the first after the final selec...
21K 324 7
[COMPLETED] 𝑂𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑎𝑛𝑎 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 ♥︎ 𝑚𝑜𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑛 𝐴𝑈 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑑. I own no part of Kimetsu no Yaiba. A...
214K 5.2K 35
Sabito survived final selection, barely. But everyone he knew thinks he's dead. Too scared to face the world, he hides for years. He carries out his...