isn't it delicate? | J.O x fe...

By _pls_leave_me_alone_

wlw - Jenna Ortega x fem OC english isn't my first language, so I'm sorry for any grammatical errors "Someti... More

Introduction
more about Dawn
socials
playlist
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
A/N: please read
born famous (old title) • XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
a/n: ⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️
another author's note...
a/n: get to know me ig?
a/n: I hate to do this...
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
XXXXI
XXXXII
XXXXIII
XXXXIV
XXXXV
XXXXVI
XXXXVII
XXXXVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV (lol)
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII
LXXXIII
LXXXIV
LXXXV
LXXXVI
LXXXVII
LXXXVIII
LXXXIX
XC
XCI
XCII
XCIII
XCIV
XCV
XCVI
XCVII
XCVIII
XCIX
C
author's note and sequel posted:)

XXXVI

1K 43 82
By _pls_leave_me_alone_

a/n:

this isn't proof read because I'm too lazy tbh

anyway,

please vote since it really helps the story.

so as always, please comment your reactions/thoughts

Jenna's POV

I wake up due to the sunshine warming my face up and also blinding my a bit. Therefore I turn my head to bury myself further into my pillow.

However, my pillow feels weird. It's soft but also hard, warm and doesn't feel like fabric. And there's also a fainth thud every second or so.

Slowly, I open my eyes — only to be met by the sight of a pale torso and boob. I would panic, but I know that torso all too well...

so I immediately recognise it as Dawn's. Hence why I don't freak out and instead turn my head upwards to look at her — also kinda making sure that I'm 100% right.

Luckily I am. So a big smile immediately forms on my lips — growing even bigger when I remember last nights events.

Much to our, or my luck, I don't have to attend a show until 4 pm. And it's clearly morning right now. But maybe I should wake the blonde up — just in case she had something to attend.

So I carefully lift myself off of the taller girl — noticing that I'm butt naked — before shaking her shoulder gently.

Her eyelids soon begin to flutter open — looking around confused for a second, before they stop on me. A smile spreading on her lips. At that, I can't help but smile back — caressing her soft cheeks.

"Mornin' Jen."
Dawn says — voice still groggy form the sleep — as she sits up against the headboard.

"Good morning bab- Dawn."
I nervously overplay the fact that I almost called her baby.

"You can call me baby, I don't mind. So, how'd you sleep?"
Sweet sweet smile on her lips, eyes sparkling brighter than anything else.

"Good. So good, thanks to you."

"That's nice to hear. When's the next show you have to attend?"

"Uh, around four in the afternoon."

"Okay, me too... do you know what time it is?"
Now I'm excited to attend the show — knowing that she'd also be there.

"Uhhhh. It's eight in the morning."
I tell her after looking at my phone.

"Okay great. So we still got eight hours — well five since we have to get ready and all. Anyway... what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know. Anything is fine, but I think I need a shower."
Shrugging at the first bit before noticing how I can feel the dried sweat on my body — disgusting.

"Yeah. Me too."
Dawn chuckles.

"Do you want to shower alone or can we shower together?"
She then asks.

"Join me?"
I suggest, having already gotten up — standing at the end of the bed, completely naked, as her eyes scan me from head to toe, biting her lip only in the slightest.

"With pleasure."
Jumping off of the bed and picking me up — throwing me over her shoulder — which makes me squeal and giggle in surprise.

"Dawn!"
Squealing her name in between giggles, hitting her back with my balled fists gently.

I hear the blonde let out a fake shocked gasp and before I know it, her hand smacks my ass. Not too gentle, but also not too hard — just perfectly pleasant to me.

That small smack almost makes me choke out a moan. Listen, I'm not that horny, but Dawn just does something to my body that makes me excited almost all the time.

But before I can even think about that more, she puts me down in the shower, before stepping out of her panties and throwing them out the cabin — closing the glass doors.

Within seconds, she's got me backed up against the tile wall. At first I think that she's about to absolutely fuck my brains out, but instead she reaches somewhere and warm water starts to soak the both of us.

Embarrassed, I avoid her eyes. Ashamed of how turned on I am. Her fingers grab my chin gently, before her lips meet mine in a soft kiss — not passionate or anything, just our lips resting against each other.

Our lips just stay like that for a good moment before we break apart for air, foreheads stay touched, as we breathe. Dawn's thumb continuously strokes my cheek in a rather loving way — which makes me smile.

All that happens, while we're standing under the warm water — so we're obviously soaked now. Opening my eyes, I instantly meet those deep blue-green pools of her irises.

When our eyes meet, it seems like the whole world just blurrs — all I can focus on is her. Especially when her perfect pink lips curl up in that pretty smile of hers — showing off adorable dimples on her cheeks.

"Let's shower."
She tells me in a sweet tone.

I just nod and lean up to kiss her cheek. Then the two of us wash ourselves. Eventually though, we end up standing under the falling water together. Me in her arms — back against her chest as she has her arms around my stomach, caressing it lovingly.

The blonde repeatedly kisses my head, before resting her chin on my shoulder — but turning her face to my neck. At first she does nothing, but soon enough, her lips start to prepper the skin there and with tiny kisses.

Due to that, it tickles, hence why I'm giggling softly. Tilting my head to the side a bit, I give her better access to my neck. But Dawn doesn't change the type of kisses, but instead just pulls me closer to her.

Now I can feel her full breasts against my shoulders as clear as day. But instead of turning me on, it gives me a sense of comfort — since they are very very soft and comfortable.

"Relax pretty girl."
Dawn says in a whisper — nothing seductive or anything about it, just a sweet gentle tone.

So I do exactly that — leaning fully against her as I melt into her touch. All the while the blonde keeps kissing the side of my neck in a comforting way. Her hands never leaving my abdominal area.

Dawn's POV

Jenna and I are currently curled up on the bed together. Well she's laying on her stomach, while I'm curled into a ball on my side — head next to hers.

We're just quietly chatting at the moment. Well she's talking about something I asked her, while I'm kissing and caressing her delicate little hand.

Suddenly, I begin to feel very sleepy — so it's no surprise when I can't fight my eyes to stay open. So soon enough, I'm asleep on Jenna's hand.

When I wake up, we're still in the same position. Jenna's on her phone, while she continues to caress my cheek lovingly.

I smile to myself, before turning my head a bit to kiss her palm. That makes her put down her phone and look at me. Her lips immediately curl up into a bright smile as she sees that I'm awake.

"Hi baby. How'd you sleep?"
Jenna asks — sitting up and pressing a kiss to my head, before setting down again.

"Good."
Mumbling as I turn to lay on my back — rubbing my eyes.

"How long was I asleep for?"
Asking after looking over at the latina again.

"Not long mi amore, just about thirty minutes."
She tells me softly.

"Okay."

Before Jenna can say or do anything, I throw myself into her arms — hiding my head in her neck.

Immediately, I feel how her arms come around my body. So I breathe in her scent, before closing my arms again. We stay like that for I don't knoe how long — my face against the warm neck of the brunette, as she rubs circles on my back — but the moment of bliss is cut off by my own thoughts.

Walker.

Shooting up form that position immediately, as I remember my little brother. Now panicking, I practically jump off the bed and try to find my phone.

"Dawn? Baby? Baby, what's going on? DAWN!"
The last yell of my name from the short girl finally gets my attention.

Turning around to face her, instead of running around the room like a mad woman. Jenna just sits there with a confused and concerned expression on her face.

"Baby? What's going on?"
Jenna asks calmly.

"Walker! I haven't been at the room in over twelve hours! He's my brother, and a kid! What if something happened? I could never ever forgive myself. Wha-"

"Baby hey. Just breathe alright? We're gonna go to your room, okay? I'm sure he's good."
Her hands on my cheeks — thumbs brushing over my cheek bones - calm me down.

Slowly, I nod my head. Jenna smiles and then helps me look for all my stuff. Once we gathered everything, we exit the room and go to my door.

Immediately, I unlock the door. Jenna stays outside to give me and my brother some space — because Walker still doesn't like her.

When I see the sleeping form of my brother, a huge weight lifts off of me. In that moment, I don't care about anything but to make sure that he really is okay. Hence why I quickly go to his bed and engulf him in a big hug — maybe squishing him, but I don't care.

"Wha- Dawn what the fuck?! Get off of me."
Walker says as soon as he wakes up and realises what's going on.

"No."

"Dawn! You're heavy as fuck, get you fast ass off of me."

"Fine you little wimp. Sorry that I care about you."
I roll my eyes at my brother's dramatic ass, before getting up — but still letting myself fall down next to him.

"Ughhh. Dawn, get the fuck out of my bed."
He groans, slaps my arm before pulling the sheets over his head.

"Fine then little grumpy man. I'll be back later. But get up soon please."
I tell him and get out, before walking back to the door to talk to Jenna.

"So is he okay?"
The brunette asks as soon as she sees me — wearing a worried expression on her face.

"Yeah he's perfectly fine. Just a little asshole like always, but he's fine."

"That's great. Do you wanna get some breakfast?"

"Of course skat (=honey) let's go grab some food."
With that I take her hand and kiss it.

Then, we go to get breakfast. At breakfast, we talk about what we want to do — concerning our relationship.

Eventually, we decide that it's better to keep it on the low while we're here and when we start filming 'Scream 7', we'd start going on dates.

But for now, we'd just be a little thing behind closed doors. Longing glances outside. However, we have to be careful since Walker doesn't like her and I want to build a stable relationship with her, before we tell anyone.

And after that, we continue on with our day. The only difference is, that both of us knoe that it'll only go uphill from now on.

....

yeah so I finally had some motivation and time to write.

It's not much, but I still hope that y'all enjoyed this:)

ANYWAY

I hope y'all are doing well and take good care of yourselves!🫂

So yeah, thank you for everything, I love you — every single one of you:)♥️

And if anyone needs someone to talk to, my dms are always open:)

I can't promise to be helpful, but I'll try my best!

THANKS FOR READING <3

....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.3K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
3.2K 74 8
yet another for the gays requests are open, as per usual
608K 23.6K 35
Getting married to the person you loathe is the worst nightmare ever. But for Leona Wilbrose, this nightmare came true when she was forced into a mar...
60.5K 1.6K 26
Anastasia has a chance of working with something she loves, cameras. She takes upon to opportunity and goes to Romania to help with the production of...