For now and forever

By Moonfairy28

"How dare you touch him?" she shouts at the girl standing in front of Abhimanyu. The girl frowns at her sudd... More

Introduction
~Aesthetic~
1.Them
2. Sweet Hearts
3. Agnihotri's
4. Ryan N Pakora
5.Sweet memories
6. Reason
7. Wedding Planning
8. Crush
9. Drunk
10. She Cheated
11. You, Me And Our Love
12. Why?
13. Scared
14. A Ray Of Hope
16. I Am Ready
17. Unexpected News
18. Scared Aaravi
19. Save My Baby
20. New Stone
21. Promise To His Little Surprise.
22. Finally Married
23. My Stupid Girl
24. Life Is Too Short
25. Calm Before A Storm
26. Cotton Candy
27. Broken
28. Nothing Is Alright
29. Stay Strong
30. His Beautiful Hate
31. Sunset
32. Welcome To Fatherhood
33. Pizza
34. Long Drive
35. Their Fairytale Moment
36. Hide You In My Heart
37. Mini Abhimanyu!
38. A Little Angel
39. Meeting Baby Agnihotri
Ryan And Aaruhi's Story๐Ÿ’œ
40. Her Little Bundle Of Strength
41. Parenthood
42. Naming Ceremony
43. It's Time
44. Don't be Scared
45. His Lioness
46. Always Be With You
47. Don't Leave Me, Please
48. Like His Mother
49. Wake Up Soon
50. Breakdown
51. End Of Sufferings
52. No More Tears
53. Vacation?
54. Little Third Wheel
55. Desire And Passion
Epilogue
Bonus 1
Bonus 2.1
Bonus 2.2
Bonus 3
Bonus 4

15. Make Me Yours

14.7K 638 38
By Moonfairy28

Aarav pays the cab driver and runs inside the small cozy cafe. As soon as entered inside, her eyes searched for Abhimanyu. She smiles seeing him sitting in the corner with his phone in his hand.

She walked near him and sat on the chair beside him making him snap his head toward her.

He looked surprised at her sudden appearance before relief took over his face. But it soon vanished and his expression turned furious.

"Where were you? And why were you not picking my call? Do you know how scared I was? And here you are smiling. Everything is a joke to you. You have fun making me worried sick for you," He busted out at her as he was waiting for her for 2 hours and when she didn't answer his call his head filled with all negative thoughts.

But seeing her grinning at him while he was dying in worry, he couldn't control himself and let out his frustration and worry in the form of anger.

"Why are you not answering my call, Aaravi?" he asked, sounding mad.

Aaravi looked at him with big eyes and slowly tears formed in them.
"I..it was s..silent," she whispered gulping her sadness.

He is not wrong in his place. She knows he is just worried for her. But she can't tell him anything.

Looking at her sad face, he sighs deeply to calm his anger. He so wanted to scold her for her careless behavior but how could he stay mad with this innocent and baby face of her.

"Leave it, ...but never do that again or you will face my rage," he warmed her to which she nodded while looking down.

He sighs and pulls her chair near his and raises her face to look at her. His heart softens seeing the slight glossiness in her big doe eyes.

He smiled at her, earning a cute pout from her.
"Don't use your cute face to coax me. Or I will kiss you right here," he whispers with a small teasing smile.

Aaravi bites her lips and slightly pushes him away, making him chuckle at her.

A smile appeared on her face seeing him laughing. She silently prays for his happiness and that the smile never leaves his face.

"Let me order something for us," he told her and placed their order.

He holds her hands in his and kisses them while looking at her beautiful face.

"I have something to tell you," he said with a happy smile on his face. Seeing his happy face, she can't bring herself to reveal about her sickness.

She fake smile at him and said,
"What is it?" She notices how his eyes brighten up. But this is scaring her. How she is going to snatch his smile.

"Dadu made me the chairman of our Party. He reigned from his place. Now I will lead the party and its people. You know na how much I did just to reach here. I am so happy," she smiled brightly after hearing this. He works really hard for this position. And he deserves this.

She squeezed his hand lightly and gave him a proud smile.

"You deserve this, Manyu. I am so proud of you. This is all because of your hard work and dedication," she said in a love-filled voice making him smile at her.

"Now I will lead the party for the upcoming election. I have to prove my value to my people and party members. And I will make Dadu proud for choosing me. I can't let him down," he said with determination looking at her.

She cups her face softly and kisses his forehead softly.
"I have full faith in you. You will be the best leader, I know," he felt relieved and confident hearing encouraging words from her.

"Just stay like this with me. You are my strength Aaravi. If you are with me, I can do anything," he said, kissing her palms which were on his cheeks.

Her smile fell as he asked her to stay with him. Even she doesn't know what is in their fate. But she will always be there for him as his strength. She won't become his weakness when he is in the rising phase of his career. She won't hold him back just because she needs him.

"I will be there for you, always," she said with determination in her voice and smiled at him.

That's it, she has decided. She will not tell him or anyone about her condition. She will fight against the disease for them but she won't involve them in her misery.

She knows this is the most stupid thing she is doing. But she doesn't care anymore.

Her smile and happiness matter too much to them and she is going to do that only. She will smile and be happy for them, hiding her pain and suffering from her family.
Even if this will be the most foolish thing to do.

She won't become a hurdle in his success. He is her world. Her happiness resided in him and her family. She has to be strong for him.

Their moment is disturbed by the waiter placing their order on their table. He slides her cold coffee and mango cheese and takes his cappuccino.

His little gesture melts her heart. He knows what she wants and loves. She started sipping her cold coffee as they looked at each other with love and adoration.

"You also wanted to tell me something. What was that?" he asked as he raised his eyebrows.

Aaravi's cup stops in the middle and she looks at him nervously. She gulped and tried to smile but failed miserably.

"It was nothing special. Forget it," she told him and looked at her cup to avoid his gaze.

He frowned at her but then decided not to pressure her. He nodded as they got busy in small conversation.

Aaravi is looking into his warm gaze while playing with his collar as she is standing against his car while he is standing in front of her. He stared at her with so much love and adoration that she felt herself melting under his intense gaze.

She smiles lightly and sighs softly.
"You should go now. Everyone must be waiting for you," he sighed sadly and nodded his head lazily.

"Come I will drop," he said, pulling away from her after placing a kiss on her forehead.

"No, I will go myself. You will be late for the meeting. And also I am going to meet Nanu and you have to go to the opposite side. You go, I will manage. Pakka," she assures him, placing her palm on his chest.

He sighed deeply and nodded reluctantly.

"At least let me stop a cab for you," she chuckled as he said that dramatically and nodded at her.

"Fine, dear husband," she said, hugging him tightly.

He stopped a cab for her and opened the back door for her. After closing the door look at her said,
"Call me after reaching home, okay? And take care,"

"I will text. Bye. I love you," she told him, placing her hand on his which was on the window.

"I too love you and I have a surprise for you at home," he whispered near her face then kissed her cheek.

She frowns in confusion, seeing him smirking. But then gives him a fake smile before her car moves ahead. She looked back at him to see him waving at her. She let out a giggle when he suddenly gave her a flying kiss. Tears rolled from her cheek as she felt emotional.

When Aaravi entered the Roy Mansion, she was welcomed by the giggles and laughter of her family. She smiled and walked into the living room making everyone look at her.

"Aaravi Didi!! Finally, you come. We have a surprise for you," Kabir happily said, running toward and taking her where everyone was sitting and looking at her with a bright smile.

She frowned in confusion and looked at her mother with raised eyebrows. Siya sat beside her and kissed her temple lovingly.

"Today, Ashika Di and Arjun Bhaiya came here to talk about your and AAbhi'smarriage. We decided on the wedding date which is after 2 months. What do you think about Aaravi? Is it fine with you, Bachcha?" The ground shook under her feet. She is completely shocked and her mind freezes hearing her mother.

No, this can't-

No!! It shouldn't happen.

She looks at everyone who is looking at her with an excited face and smiles at her. She felt her eyes burning. But she quickly looked down.

She heard her family let out 'aww' thinking she was feeling shy but she closed her eyes tightly to control her tears.

"I have some work. I am going.." she stutters as she stands up and runs upstairs while silently crying at her cruel fate.

She sob as she heard her family laughing while thinking that she is feeling shy in front of them.

But only she knows and understands the pain she is going through right now. Why are her hardships and sufferings not ending? How much more she could take.

They can't get married right now. Not when she is in this condition.

She quickly took her phone and was about to call Abhimanyu when his message popped up on the screen.

"Did you like the surprise, Baby?😏"

"Now I will be your official husband forever. And you can openly call me husband wherever you want,😉"

"I know you must be jumping and dancing in happiness and excitement right now😏 "

"Now we are going to get married soon. I can't wait to take you with me and keep you with me always. I love you Jaana,❤️"

Aaravi fell on the floor while crying badly and hugged her to her chest. Her whole body is shaking as she is crying her heart out. Why this pain doesn't leave her?

"No, I won't let this happen. No!" she said to herself shaking her head while crying silently.

"I already lied to him but can't I hurt him more," She murmured to herself while wiping her tears from her face like a child. She looks so miserable right now. With her teary and dull face.

"I should do something before it is too late," she murmured, looking into space, looking lost.

"This marriage shouldn't happen at any cost. And let everyone know about me. I have to do something," she said to herself then nodded to herself as if thinking something deeply.

1 week later

Aaravi is sitting between her siblings, twins and Aaruhi. They all are in the orphanage garden.They all are discussing Abhimanyu's birthday which is tomorrow.

Suddenly Ryan came there and sat beside Aaravi. Aaruhi looked up at him and blushed slightly when he smiled at her politely and then looked at everyone.

Aaruhi bites her lips to hide her smile and feel butterflies in her stomach.

"So what is the plan for tomorrow?" Vihaan asked seriously, looking at everyone.

"We should plan a surprise party for him, huh?" Amaira said excitedly.

"What do you think Avi?" Amaira asked her.

Everyone looks at her for approval. She gave them a fake smile.
"It's a good idea,"

"Then we have lots of work to do. Let's divide the task, hmm? "

Everyone nodded and decided who would do the particular task for the party.

Aaravi looks at them with a lifeless face and from time to time smiles at them as they are looking so excited and happy for tomorrow.

Next day

Abhimanyu looked at the garden decorated beautifully as he just returned from an election promotion rally. He looked shocked to find his and Aaravi's family there with happy smiling faces.

Vihaan and Amaira took him towards everyone. Everyone wished and showered their blessing upon him. He smiles at them and touches the elders' feet in respect.

He looks around for Aaravi but she is nowhere to be found. She didn't even wish him. He is very angry with her. Seeing him restless, everyone smiles.

"Abhi beta, go change your clothes then we begin the celebration," Ashika told him.

He nodded and went upstairs to get ready while angrily murmuring,
"This girl is so gone. How dare she forget to wish me on my birthday. Now no one will save her from me. This girl really loves to test my patience even after knowing how impatient I am. Aaravi love, best of luck to yo-"

(Aaravi's dress)

His words stuck in his throat as he looked at the sight in front of him. He blinks his eyes thinking he is seeing things. But he gulped when Aaravi turned around and gave him her killer smile.

Is it real or if he is dreaming?

Aaravi chuckled seeing him so stunned. She slowly walks to him holding her gown in one hand and stands near him.

He comes out from his shock when she clicked her fingers in front of his face. He blinks his eyes and closes his hanging mouth.

She giggled at him and pulled him closer by wrapping her arms around his neck. He felt his heart skip a beat when she placed her soft lips on his cheek.

"Happy Birthday my love. I love you," she whispers near his lips then steps back while grinning.

He glares at her and yucks her into his chest making her fall on his chest. Her eyes turn wide in surprise. He looks at her intensely while tightly holding her waist and giving it a squeeze making her hiss.

"You remember really early, huh. You are so gone, wifey," he said in his firm deep voice then pecked her lips lightly.

She looked at him innocently and looked like a deer under his predatory gaze. She gulped hard.

He hides his smile, finding her looking so adorable and lovable.

He kisses her forehead and leaves her.

"Help me with my clothes," he asked her, taking her inside his closet by holding her hand.

While she was scanning his closet to find his outfit for today's party, he was busy admiring her.

He shook his head as she was looking breathtaking in a maroon satin dress.

She takes out black blazer and maroon t-shirt with black jeans.

She held them in front of him and smiled while gesturing him to change into them.

He took them and went inside the bathroom to change.

After 20 minutes he comes freshly showered and dressed in the clothes she selected for him.

She gives him an impressive look earning his arrogant yet charming smile. He walked past her lightly brushing their shoulders and stood in front of the mirror. He combed his hair back in style and sprayed his cologne on his neck.

Aaravi who was staring at him all while smiling as she was standing leaning against the closet door, beside the mirror, with her arms crossed in front.

He looks at her and moves his eyebrows, asking her how he is looking.

Aaravi gives him a chef kiss and dramatically fan herself telling him he is looking hot.

He chuckles at her acting and pulls her toward him by holding her wrist. He makes her stand in front of the mirror while he stands behind her.

Softly kissing her head, he entwined their fingers together and then wrapped his arms around her waist.
"You are looking gorgeous, Jaana. Killing me with your hotness. I don't want you to go outside this room," she frowned at him with a little smile.

"What if you catch evil eyes," she laughed at his cuteness and turned in his arms.

"Don't worry I have you. Just stay with me all the time. You are my Kala Tika. Nothing can harm me when you are with me. See you are even wearing black," they chuckle together. Abhimanyu cups her face and pecks her lips lightly.

"That I am," he whispered, caressing her cheek with his thumb.

"Let's go downstairs. Everyone must be waiting for the birthday boy," She said and came out of his arms and slightly adjusted his blazer.

He gave her his hand making her place her palm on his. Entwining their fingers, they walked out of his room hand in hand with each other.

Abhimanyu meets everyone as they reach downstairs. The party was not really huge; only a few important and close people were there.

Ashika called him to cut the cake. He felt like a kid again. But he is happy seeing everyone so happy.

He stood in front of the cake and called Aaravi near him. He smiled at her and held her waist. But hearing a throat clearing voice, he looked up to Ruhaan glaring at him.

He playfully smirks at him and pulls her closer. Everyone cheers loudly as he blows the candle and cuts the cake. Aaravi is grinning and clapping her hand happily.

"Happy Birthday Manyu," Aaravi said again with a smile.

"Thank you so much, love," saying he lightly kissed her cheek in front of everyone. All the youngsters hoot loudly while the elders smile at them.

But Ruhaan gives him an angry look and looks at Siya who is looking at them with heart eyes. He gave her disbelief.

"Hands off from my daughter, Abhi," he told him.

"But she is my wife, Sasur ji. You can't stop me hugging my wife," Abhimanyu annoys him more as he backs hug Aaravi.

"And why are you laughing, huh?" he asked, narrowing his eyes at his wife who was laughing at him.

"Ruhaan, let them be. They are young and in love," Arjun said with a smirk teasing him more.

"Not you Arjun Bhai," Ruhaan said dramatically, making everyone chuckle at him.

Aaravi shakes her head with a smile.

Abhimanyu first fed Jaiveer and Priya cake and then to everyone.

The party was going on in full swing. Vihaan, Kris and Kabir are dancing like monkeys on the dance floor. Aaravi giggles seeing them while Abhimanyu rolls his eyes at them.

Abhimanyu stood beside Aaravi and whispered near her ears,
"Where is my birthday gift, wife?" She looks at his smirking face and smiles slightly.

"You will know. Have some patience," she told him as she looked in front where her and his family were busy talking and enjoying themselves.

After dinner, guests started going; only their family was left.

"Thank you so much everyone," Abhimanyu said to everyone.

"Don't thank beta," Siya said lovingly caressing his hair as he was sitting beside her.

"Ma, you are so sweet. If you are married I would have married you," This makes Ruhaan glare at him hard.

"Have some shame boy. At least leave my wife. You already snatched my daughter, now you have your eyes on my Siya. I am warning you to stay away from her or you won't like the consequences," Ruhaan grumpily said, pulling Siya toward him and protectively wrapping his arm around her.

"What are you doing Ruhaan ji? Everyone is looking at us," Siya whispered while blushing hard.

Everyone laughs at his protectiveness. Ryan chuckles at his parents but he really admires their bond. While Aaravi is looking at them with a weak smile feeling emotional.

Suddenly Aaravi looks at Abhimanyu and gives him a look to come. When everyone was busy teasing Ruhaan and Siya, she went out of the living room after nodding at Amaira who gave her thumb up while grinning wide.

Abhimanyu also went after her, making an excuse. Everyone noticed them but didn't say anything and got busy in their talks.

Aaravi reached out of the house and waited for Abhimanyu near his car. Abhimanyu comes there and looks at her with raised eyebrows.

"Let into the car," ignoring him, she said and sat inside the car.

Abhimanyu sat in the driver's seat and started the car before the car left from there.

Abhimanyu looks at Aaravi who is already looking at him with a smiling face.

After 15 minutes he stopped the car in front of the cottage in the middle of the forest.

"Why are we here?" Abhimanyu asked as they came out of the car.

She stands beside him and holds his hand before taking him inside with her. She has a peaceful smile on her face.

As they step inside the cottage, Abhimanyu's eyes widen in surprise. He looked at her then again looked at the sitting area of the house decorated with lights, candles and flowers.

Aaravi leave his hand and took few steps away from him,
"How is it?" she asked him, who is still in daze.

He turn to her and slowly a charming smile appears on his lips,
"Beautiful," he whispered, looking at her.

She giggled went inside the kitchen and came back with a small cake in her hand.

~Happy birthday to you~

She sings a birthday song for him and places the cake on the table. He is smiling at her and walks near her.

"Another cake. Why?" he asked looking at her glowing face.

"That is our private celebration. So yeah..another cake," he laughed as she said with a smirk.

"Let's cut the cake, birthday boy," she makes him stand her but he wraps his arms around her from behind as they stand in front of the cake.

He gave her a knife and placed his hand above her. Together they cut the cake together. Taking a cake piece, Abhimanyu fed her.

Aaravi lovingly stares at him and forwards the cake near his mouth.

She pecks his lips softly then looks at him with so much love melting his heart.

"Always remember I love you. Only you," she told him, kissing his forehead and then hugging him tightly.

Abhimanyu smiles wholeheartedly and wraps his arms around her.
"I love you more. Thank you for coming into my life," he whispered softly.

Tears formed in her eyes. She closed her eyes tightly, feeling pain in her heart.

"I am sorry, Manyu," she thought.

Taking a long breath, she wiped her tears and curved her lips into a fake smile. She looked up at him and took him to the living room.

"May I have a dance with my handsome man," she said in a fake accent, forwarding her small palm toward him.

"Sure why not, beautiful," he also acted along, yanking her into his chest.

He encircles his arms around her waist while she places her hand on his shoulders. They stare into each other with a love-filled gaze.

"We have no music," Aaravi whispered as their bodies swung slowly in silence.

"Doesn't matter. Your heartbeats are no less than any music to my ears," he said in his deep voice.

"Cheesy much, huh" she said while giggling softly.

6"Only for you, Jaana," he said, coming closer to her.

She bites her lips hiding her smile. But her eyes told the whole story.

They were dancing, holding each other closer and smiling in contentment. Their hearts feel peace, feeling the warmth in each other's arms.

Aaravi cups his face and moves her face close to his. Abhimanyu pulled her up by her waist making her stand on her toes while he bent slightly before their lips met and gently and slowly they moved against each other.

They have their eyes closed as they are passionately devouring each other's lips. Abhimanyu's hands sensually caressing and roaming all over her back feeling her.

While her hands lazily roamed into his hair and fisted them tightly when he gave a light tug to her lower lip.

They were so lost in the kiss that they didn't know when they reached and sat on the couch with Aaravi on his lap.

Abhimanyu began kissing her neck and shoulder placing open-mouth kisses all over her neck and shoulders while her hands slipped his blazer from his body and wandered her hands on his clothed chest.

She moans against his mouth when his fingers fist her hair and tug them making her head fall back.

He pulled away from her while panting. His eyes turn dark seeing her looking so ravishing in her messy state. Her neck is filled with red marks and sweat beads are glistening over her creamy skin. Her soft thin lips were swollen slightly due to kissing.

She stares intensely into his eyes and finding desire in them for her, she bite her lips before lightly kissing him on his jaw making him sigh deeply.

Her hand moved down and holding the end of his t-shirt she looked at him while kissing his jaws.

He understands her and swiftly removes his t-shirt and throws it away. She bite her earlobe, feeling her inside clench in pleasure seeing his hot muscular body. Her fingers lightly grazed on his abs feeling their hardness against her hand.

He threw his head back when she kissed his chest on his left side softly.

"Stop this Aaravi. We shouldn't do that. It's wrong," he breathed out but a groan left his lips when she bite his shoulder hard.

"Aaravi..." he wanted to stop her but his heart was enjoying this. Somewhere he also wants this but at the same time he doesn't want it.

He so wanted to throw her on the couch and take her right here but he controlled himself.

Aaravi moves her face near him and kisses his lips hungrily before slightly moving back from his lips.

"I want you, Manyu," she said between her heavy breathing and cupping his face gently.

"No, Aaravi. We shouldn't, Jaana. You are just overwhelmed. You always wanted us to have each other in a complete sense after marriage, right?" He softly told her, stroking her hair and kissing her forehead lovingly.

"I don't care. You love me, right?" she asked, looking deep into his calm eyes.

"What type of question is that? Of course, I love you," he said with slight anger in his voice.

"Then make me yours.... Completely. In all senses. I love you so much. Make me your please," she begged him, looking at him with hopeful eyes.

Abhimanyu notices how vulnerable she looks right now. It's like she desperately wants them to be together. He felt his heart uneasy suddenly. But he went blank when she slammed her lips against him, kissing him intensely.

Feeling her love and desire in her kiss, he forgot everything. His heart gave in to her wish and his action turned more passionate and intense.

It's not like they are going to leave each other. They are soon going to get married and moreover, they love each other too much to live without each other. It is not just because she wants him. He also wants her as much as she wants him. They crave for each other equally.

Soon their clothes meet the floor, leaving them completely bare against each other. Their moans and groans loudly echo in the cottage. The cold atmosphere turned intense and hot due to the fire of their desire.

The fireflies twinkled outside the window as if blinking in shyness seeing their passion and love for each other. The soft cold wind entered the cottage and blew off all the candles turning darkness around them except for slight moonlight.

Aaravi looks at him with teary eyes but there is peace and content in them. He looked at her face and kissed her forehead with so much softness and love, making her sigh before she let out a loud moan when he bit and then sucked her lips hard.

"I love you," she breathed out while panting for air.

"Love you too," he said, looking at her with a soft and loving gaze.

She pulled him into her making their chest touch each other and hugged him tightly. Kissing his side face few times she let out a few tears,

"Forgive your Aaravi," She thought, kissing his neck lovingly.

Abhimanyu fell on her with a sigh and snuggled his face between her breasts, feeling her chest moving up and down furiously. He felt her small soft palms stroking his back. Smiling at her care, he raises his face and pecks her lips a few times earning melodious giggling from her.

"That was amazing," he whispered in a low hoarse voice.

"It was," she replied softly before a loud sigh left from her lips when he dug his face into her neck and started giving butterfly kisses there, making her squirm under him. She soon turns breathless at his sweet torture.

Abhimanyu comes out of the washroom with tired Aaravi in his arms after cleaning themselves. Placing her on the bed gently, he kissed her head softly and removed the towel from her hair.

He dries her hair with a dryer while she is smiling at him. He took out her clothes from the closet and looked at her. She removed the towel, which was wrapped around her, leaving her completely bare to his eyes. He looked at her then face then her body, admiring her. She is looking like a goddess with his marks and love bites on her soft skin.

He made her wear his shirt and smirked at her.
"How can you look so pure and innocent even after we just passionately made love to each other," he asked, raising his one eyebrow looking sexy to her.

"How can I not be pure when your love for me is as pristine as a rain droplet. We might be sinners but our love is not a sin. I am so blessed to have you in my life and even more fortunate that you are the one who touches me and has my soul with you. This is what I want. Now I won't regret even if I die today," she is saying what is in her heart without thinking anything but her sentence makes Abhimanyu furious.

"How dare you think about dying when you know very well I will die the moment you leave me. Don't ever talk about death. One will save you from me. You are bound to Abhimanyu Singh Agnihotri for this life and even after life. Get it, Mrs. Agnihotri," Aaravi shivers looking at his dark eyes which are filled with rage and his cold yet deep sexy voice making her clench her legs in pleasure.

But this also scared her to the core seeing his possessiveness for her. What if something happens to her or she can't make it? How will he survive?
No, he can't fall weak now. He has to be strong. He has a party to lead and people to serve. She can't distract him from his goal becoming a hurdle for him.

She snaps back into reality when he slams his lips hard on her lips and kisses her like a hungry and angry beast. She let him take out all his anger in the kiss and calm himself down by chewing, sucking and nibbling her soft lips like crazy. She gently caressed her thumbs on his cheeks.

Soon the kiss turned soft and slow, she also moved her swollen lips lazily as she was too tired to show her desperation for him.

Realizing she is too tired to even respond to his kiss, he pulls and lay her down on the bed.
"Take a rest. You seem tired," he told her softly.

She gave him a weak smile and closed her eyes and in no time she dozed off. While he also wore his sweatpants leaving his upper body bare as they were alone.

He decides to make breakfast while she is sleeping and goes downstairs after closing the curtains and lights of his room.

____________________________________

Thank you for reading.

Do VOTE
&
COMMENT

What do you guys think about this chapter?

What do you think? What is going on in Aaravi brain?

Is she doing right?
By Hurting and breaking her family and Abhimanyu's trust and heart.

See you guys soon.

Till then
Take care😇

Lots of love💜❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88K 4K 24
#1 in short-story out of 325K stories!! on 28 September 2023 Give it a try!! ---โ€-------- "So I was not worthy of you?" It was more of a statement fo...
1M 42.7K 43
"What did you say?", he asked with quite surprise and amusement in his tone. "I love you aadi",i said feebly and weakly. "WHAT!!!",this time he nearl...
590K 34K 50
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 1-๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...