COTE Lemons 🍋 : (Karuizawa K...

By BETHEBEST02

Hello to you all horny COTE fandom, as you can see in the title there will be many one shots here that are le... More

🍋Karuizawa Kei & Satou Maya "My First time with them"
🍋Karuizawa Kei "All to myself"
🍋Asahina Nazuna "Comfort her"
🍋Karuizawa Kei "In the morning..."
🍋Karuizawa Kei "My slut or is it..." (Re-upload)
🍋Karuizawa Kei & Satou Maya "Our Genuine Love ❤️"
🍋Karuizawa Kei "it's pool time"
🍋 Karuizawa Kei "KIYOTAKA IS MINE"

🍋Karuizawa Kei "She is my slut..."

4.2K 49 39
By BETHEBEST02

A/N: Read the description before reading my fiction story

A/N: this is the second story of 🍋Karuizawa Kei "my slut or is it..." If you hate to be get spoiler, then you should read my last story.

A/N: KARUIZAWA KEI BEST GIRL 💯

A/N: This is wholesome af, I hope you read it while drinking coffee to balance your sugar ehe

Prologue:
After their love making outside, the couples agree at to go to the girls dorm, and Karuizawa even ask Ayanokouji to go to her room. Ayanokouji still cannot believe it and taken aback from her words.

Friday, 1st May 6:00 PM

Kiyotaka POV

I was actually a bit surprised when Kei asked me to show my body for her. But since she looked at me like she really wanted to, I just said yes. But why did it have to be in Kei's room? I'm gonna talk to her about it.

Still walking (and basically she's clinging to my arm) side by side to the destination, I've made a conversation

"Kei, I want to ask something"

"..."and she ignores me. When I peeked Kei's face, she had her face smiling while closing her eyes, she's been doing that since that love making in the park. But why did she ignore me this time?

When I scanned her again, she was wearing my school blazer because I tore her shirt earlier. Maybe she stuffed her torn shirt in her bag, but I'm gonna just ignore it.

"Kei, Keiiiii, helloooo..." This time, I raised my voice. Because of this, she was startled and had beet red in her face. I'm guessing she confused and blushing meekly, she's cute with those face

"H-h-hehhh, K-kiyotaka?" she was immediately startled, and let out a stuttering voice. I wanted to continue but I held back, because I dont want to burst her head in embarrassment.

After Kei had calmed down, I wanted to ask her about earlier. Maybe I'll tease her a little

"If I'm asking a question, you should answer it instead of keeping quiet." I answer her, while smirking. At the same time, I pulled her cheeks gently but with a slight force, so that she wouldn't be in pain.

"M-mou, my cheek is not like a head doll. Hmph" She made a pouty face, holding my hand that was on her smooth cheek.

After I released my hand from her, I flicked her forehead as my second teasing.

"That's not the answer, baka Kei..."

flick

"I-itai yo Kiyotaka..." She quickly rubbed her forehead where I'd given her a flick. I guess my teasing is worked, because Kei was immediately flustered while turning her face down. I can see her ears and her face too was very red.

I think that's enough of my teasing. If I keep going, she'll get really mad at me. After she regained herself, I ask her again

"Why do you not answering my question, Kei?"

Again she ignored it and just clinging to my arm tightly. Her boobs touching me again

ahh-shit

While clinging to my arm, she answer it with a full smile

"B-because your body it's so w-warm and this is my first time doing it, Kiyotaka~"

I was stunned by her answer and confused too. She and Hirata have never hugged like we do now?

I'm gonna ask her again. I knew this would irritate her a little, but I just wanted to be sure.

"Haven't you and Hirata been dating for a month, surely you've cuddled a lot with him, right?"

After hearing my question, Kei just facepalm and made a sigh voice

"I already told you Kiyotaka, me and Hirata-kun are just fake dating." Souka, but I was still skeptical of her answer.

It was still a mystery why she would have a fake relationship with Hirata and make me her new boyfriend.

I'm not against it, but I'm just curious. When I wanted to ask again, she covered my lips with her soft, delicate index finger.

"Ah-mou you definitely have a lot of curiosity in me, don't you?" Of course, who wouldn't be curious to know why a gloomy guy like me could be loved by the most popular girl in class D.

Then she asked me back, while making a seductive face and an aroused voice

"You want know the reason, Kiyotaka~?"

While her index finger was still on my lips, I just nodded.

"I'm gonna tell you everything, and after that you can do whatever you want with my body Kiyotaka just like earlier~"

What the fuck?!?! and then she continued her speak

"Sooooo let's go to my room my prince, but..."

wait 'but'? What am I supposed to wait for? Then suddenly, she kissed me on the mouth with her very soft lips.

"mmmf~"

Ahh, that so good, I want to do it more than that

"Kei..."

"Let's just go Kiyotaka❤️" While winking at me, she dragged me to the destination.

I'm excited to what's gonna happen inside her room, I cannot wait.

Time skip

6:15 PM

Kiyotaka POV

This time I was really nervous because it was my first time going to a girl's room. Maybe the same thing happened to Kei too, she must have already experienced it with Hirata.

But when I look at her face, she was very blushing. Which indicated that I was the first guy to come to her room.

In the middle of walking silence, I break the silencer and start the conversation because it takes a really long time to her room, literally forever

"Kei, how far is it to your room?" When I ask this, Kei's face lit up in a grin and gripping my arm tightly

"Ah-Mou, you really horny aren't you~?" She's stared at me with a seductive look, I'm just gonna ignore her but it really affected me.

She probably thought the same, and her gaze went straight to my crotch

"Hehh, your big cock is raising so much Kiyotaka~" and I'm still ignored her and trying to act tough, but at the same time she fondled my cock gently.

"Ahh-Kei..." I let out a moaning sound, her hands were very soft. she just smilling and said

"Just hold it tight Kiyotaka~, we'll be there in a minute~" After hearing her reassure, I'm just nod my head.

And then she smilling again while we still walking to her room

After a while

Kiyotaka POV

We finally arrived in front of her room, after a long walk. Luckily when we walked to the elevator, there was no one around. Maybe people didn't care or they were already in their rooms. It's irrelevant what they think, I simply don't care.

Does this kind of thing happen in the outside world too? I don't really know because for 15 years of my life, I was always in the white room, which ironically was raised by that motherfucker (my father) himself.

I didn't even know who my mother was, I wasn't clearly informed about her situation either. As if my father was covering up about my mother's fate.

"-taka?, Kiyotaka...?" Eh? Kei let out a worried voice, probably seeing my dazed face thinking about that kind of stuff. Not gonna lie, her concern face is so cute thinking about me. Is this really the power of a girl's intuition?

"Hmm, what is it Kei?" After asking that, Kei immediately carressed my cheek gently while saying

"Are you okay, Kiyotaka? You seem to have a uneasy look on your face..." Aww she worried so badly about me. I'm so touched, her face of worried makes me kinda thankful that she want's me over Hirata.

I have to answer her, to get Kei's face back to normal.

"I'm fine, Kei. It's just I was thinking about something. I'm really doing okay, just trust me." I tried my best to smile, so that she wouldn't be concerned anymore. After that, I stroked her head gently. Her blonde hair is so silky to my hand.

"T-thanks, Kiyotaka. You're really are a gentleman. On top of that you're so handsome, this is the best!!!" It was a relief to see Kei's smiling face again, seeing her answer I just nod it.

"Let's get in to my room, shall we Kiyotaka~?" Kei asked me, while holding the door handle

"Lead the way." After that, Kei went in first. Slowly, I walked into her room

Pardon the intuision

"Pfft, why are you saying that, just think of it as your own home. After all, y-you want to have s-sex with me, right?" She wanted to look tough, but her stuttering voice came out of her mouth. I just shrugged it off.

"You wait in the living room for now. There's a sofa over there, make yourself comfortable Kiyotaka~" She spoke while pointing at the living room. I just nodded, after that she ask me again

"By the way, you want a drink or something" She offered me a drink, of course I want it

"Hmm, just water will do"

"Are you sure? I have green tea you know~" I don't like sweet stuff, so I object it

"Nah, I don't like sweet stuff so often. Besides, my well built body like this would not be very compatible with sugary drinks" After hearing my answer, Kei instantly moved to the kitchen while saying

"Okay than Kiyotaka, Just wait for me. I will give the drink to you, so sit tight on the sofa~" I gave a thumbs up while saying

"Sure, Kei."

Meanwhile

In the Kitchen

Kei POV

I just learned that boys with bodies built like Kiyotaka's dislike sweets. Is Hirata-kun like that too? Nah, I don't care about him, I already have Kiyotaka hehehe.

It's not i like him or anything, but he's better looking than Hirata-kun for me

I wanted to look at his very muscular body~

I want to carressed it all the way to his abs~

Oh god, I imagine Kiyotaka's body while drooling like this. It's not good, I look like a complete slut. That's his fault though, his face is so good-looking that I'm almost mesmerized by it~

Oh no, I was thinking such dirty thoughts for so long that I forgot to prepare the drinks. It's been almost 3 minutes thinks dirty while my face is blushing heavenly

"Mou! Mou! Mou! Mou!"

"Ah-mou, Kei no ecchi!"

I shouted while holding my cheeks.

I was like a maiden in love, even though I was like a 100% bitch in his eyes. But Kiyotaka thinks of me as his girl, and I love that. I'm so blessed to be able to talk normally with him.

After a while, the drinks were ready for Kiyotaka and I. Mines is a green tea, that I chugged it quickly in the kitchen, while Kiyotaka's was just a glass of water in a small mug. I'm gonna give it to him.

In the living room

Kiyotaka POV

While I was sitting on the sofa watching a program on TV, I heard Kei shouting. What's wrong with her? Maybe it's just Kei's personality and her antics.

After all, every room's dorm in ANHS is soundproofed, so I didn't pay any attention to it. I was so glad about that.

Moments later, Kei appeared from the door and handed me the water in the mug.

"Here's the drink for you, Kiyotaka."

"Thank's Kei, you're so nice to me" While blushing, she answered me

"Hehe, no problem Kiyotaka~" Still standing and smiling, she continued to speak

"By the way, do you want a dinner. I mean this is already a night, right?" Wow that's to much even for me, I don't know how to answer that. Maybe I have to refuse it, so as to ease Kei's burden as well

"No thank's Kei, you too kind..." After hearing my denial, she spoke

"Okay then Kiyotaka, I'd like to go to my bedroom first. I want to change my clothes and clean the bed. After that, you can c-come to my b-bedroom." I listened to what she said while taking a sip of my drink. I immediately choked on her ridiculous request

"What?!?! Why do I have to go to your bedroom? I can't do that." After hearing my answer, she immediately pouted while saying

"Ah mou, you want to know everything about me right?" My eyes lit up at Kei's answer, and I quickly nodded.

"Soooo, just wait here and I will call you when it's done. and after that..." This is not gonna end well for me. She continued to speak that stunned my whole body

"You can directly impregnate me, Kiyotaka~❤️" She said so, in a seductive voice. So she basically a slut towards me.

But I don't care as long as I loved her, I didn't mind it. After I nodded my head, she went straight to her bedroom. This is gonna be so complicated.

In bedroom

Kei POV

Mou, I said it casually to Kiyotaka. I was so embarrassed, but I also felt things that I never feel when I'm with my fake boyfriend. I've never been like this too around Hirata-kun. I was very happy to be able to express my feelings with Kiyotaka.

Right now I'm undressing and tidying up my hair in front of the mirror and after that I put on my makeup to my face. While I was looking in the mirror, my eyes went straight to the scar under my left breast.

I really feel like I'm going to throw up. It's very ugly on a woman's body, but that didn't bother Kiyotaka at all. He even went so far as to rubbed and lick it as if he wasn't disgusted by my scar.

From the bottom of my heart, I'm very happy about it. And at the same time I'm also afraid because my dark past might be unpleasant in Kiyotaka's eyes. I don't want that to happen. But for the sake of our relationship, I had to tell Kiyotaka everything.

He will definitely accept me for who I am, despite my ugly past. After all, he is my very handsome prince, and his brown hair matches his symmetrical face. He is like a typical main character in those light novel that i read, maybe I'm his main heroine

hehehehehe~

My dear mother, I've met my destiny with this man.

Wow, I was thinking for a long time while forgetting to change clothes. I went straight to my wardrobe, and looked for something pretty for him to see.

I wondered what would be good for me~

Still in the living room

Kiyotaka POV

It took Kei so long to change her clothes, even though she just wanted to talk and tell me everything in person. But with this I can learn that creatures like women take a very long time to change their clothes.

After a few minutes (it felt like an hour) she finally called me from inside her room.

"Kiyotakaaaaaa, I'm done. You can come inside."

With pleasure, after I arrived at her bedroom I knocked it

Knock

Knock

"Just come in Kiyotaka, I didn't lock it" Upon entering, I was presented with a very 'female' room.

I mean a lot of women's stuff like dolls, photo frames, etc.

After that I immediately turned my attention to the woman who was sitting on the edge of the bed. She is wearing an outfit like... I don't know how to describe it but she is basically wearing a white tank top 'perhaps' covering her stomach and her small torso.

Since it was white, I could clearly see her blue bra and underneath it she was wearing blue short skirt (white camisole and blue short skirt, with a flower in the middle). On top of that, her blonde hair was still in a ponytail.

No wonder Kei was called the most pretty girl in my class. she was like a beautiful model in front of me. When I watched her in detail, she blushed deeply as she said

"H-how do I look, K-kiyotaka?" She was stuttering because she was holding back her blushes. Why would she ask me that? The answer is so obvious.

"Of course you look so pretty Kei, I feel like I want to plunge inside you instantly~" She couldn't resist my teasing.

She immediately covered her face because it was red as a tomato, and her face pouted as she said

"M-mou, K-kiyobaka. I hate you!!! hmph." I was going to continue my teasing, but it would be dangerous for Kei's heart. So I'll just stopped.

After collecting herself, she began to speak

"Thank you, Kiyotaka❤️" Then Kei called me

"Sit here beside me Kiyotaka, I will tell you everything." Finally Kei will tell me everything, my past... maybe I will tell her later. She promised that Kei only wanted to talk about her past, not mine.

"Okay, Kei" When I sat next to her, I ask

"So tell me everything, Kei. I promise I won't tell anyone about this." After hearing my reassure, she just nod it while her face is... terrifyin? Is Kei's past really that heavy?

"I-I-I've actually been a victim of bullying since middle school. They did nasty things to me..." What in the world!!!! Since middle school she's what now? Oh my god... when she's want to continue talk her past, I interrupted her

"Nasty things...?" Then Kei replied it with a tearful tone

"Yeahh, Kiyotaka. Things like: everything and anything. They'd put tacks in my shoes or stuff my desk full of roadkill. When I went to the bathroom, I'd get splashed with dirty water. They pulled my hair and punched and kicked me. Anything you could imagine, basically. I was bullied in every way. Countless times."

I was speechless, I had no idea what to answer, other than to fall silent at her words. I could only look at Kei while letting out tears. So she caused trouble and became a bully girl befitting a 'gyaru' because she wanted to escape her past.

After all that, I immediately held her cheeks that were reddened from crying, then I wiped her tears using my thumbs

"Don't cry anymore, please. Just look at me Kei..." Her eyes went straight to me

"I'll keep you from being bullied, and I'll even die to keep you alive. So you don't have to worry about that anymore." I said with a smile on my face. Then she embraced me very tightly, until her breasts pressed against my chest.

"T-thank you Kiyotaka, you're such a caring boy..." I patted her head, while she saying that. After a few minutes, she let go of the hugs.

Then, I wanted to ask again about her relationship with Hirata

"Tell me, why did you want to go on a pretend date with Hirata?" After that, Kei made a pouting face again while saying

"Ah-mou, forget discussing Hirata-kun again. It's just that I don't want to called that name again, hmph!" Wow, she's getting really angry. It's time for me to use my greatest move

I immediately rubbed her chin while pointing her head towards me, this made Kei blushing.

"C'mon, answer it. You promised, right?" She just sigh hearing my question

"Sigh, yeah-yeah, w-whatever" While listening to her story, I looked into Kei's eyes

"Because Hirata-kun is the most popular guy in our class. That's why I pretended to be dating him so that I wouldn't be bullied anymore." Now it makes sense why Kei would do something like that. She just wanted to defend herself from being bullied, liked in her middle school.

"Souka, I get it now" She nodded her head, and at the same time pouting towards my face.

Lastly I want ask her about that scar. I know this will make Kei cry again, but I don't think so because I've promised Kei everything in my power.

"Mind telling me about your scar?" I just stared at her intensely, then I immediately changed my gaze to her scar. In a stammering tone she answered me

"O-o-okay, K-kiyotaka..." Then she pulled her tank top up, revealing her scar under her left breast.

"I got this scar, w-w-when I was cornered by my bully. I managed to fight her off, but at the same time the knife went straight into the area..." She wanted to hold back her sobbing, but she couldn't and immediately burst into tears. Wow, even though Kei is just a girl but she can endure all the bullying with such determination, I love that.

As she cried, I rubbed her scars with my finger. Instantly her crying stopped, and she moaned pleasingly.

"Ahh~, Kiyotaka~, hmm~, akhh~"

After that, I immediately spoke while still fingering her

"Thank you for telling me all this, Kei."

"Ahh~, you're-ahh~, welcome-nghh~" She likes this a lot. After that I stopped fingering her and pulled down her tank top.

"Okay, I think that's enough for today. I want to go back to my room again, it's getting late." Kei's face immediately went blank, probably because I had to leave her alone.

After I stood up from her bed, she hugged me tightly and said

"Kiyotaka don't leave me~" Sigh this girl, what's her problem again. I'm just ignoring it and then she whispering something unexpected

"Just stay in my room, and... you can do whatever you want with my body Kiyotaka❤️" Oh no, the same line, shit this making me unease to my body. I just shrugged it off again.

And out of nowhere she grabbed my cheek and kissed my mouth with her soft lips savagely

"mmmf~, mmmf~" I didn't want to be defeated either and responded with a bite to her lips and inserted my tongue in her mouth, while exchanging our saliva. I held her nape too deepen our kisses

"mmmf~, Kiyo-taka-mmmf~, my mouth-mmmf~" Her lips are so good, it makes me want to do more than this.

Still raping her lips, I pulled her tank top up and I squeezed her breasts with my right hand, tightly

"Mmmf~, AHH~, Kiyotaka-mmmf~, not my breast-mmmf~"

The sound of her moaning makes it even more exciting.

After I let go of her, I immediately squeezed her breasts again, and at the same time I sucked her nipple.

"Ahhh~, Kiyo-taka akhh~, d-dame yo~, nghh~"

She really liked it, because when I did that, she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Your breasts are very soft, Kei. And your nipples are very pink too."

I say this in a seductive voice, she just ignored it and just moaning in pleasure

"Hmm~, Kiyo ahhh~, that's gonna leave a mark-mmmh~"

I started to get turned on and pushed her onto the bed, pin her down.

Ahh

After that, I got even more aroused and licked her white neck. Then I immediately gave her a hickey bite. Her moaning voice occupied the entire bedroom

"AHHH~, KIYOTAKA-ahhh~, don't do it-aughh~, my neck-akhh~" Still cupping her, I unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it to the side.

"Nghh~, Kiyotaka ahh~, your body-mmmh~, I like it so much-ahh~" Then when I finished putting the mark on her neck, I grabbed her shoulders and made her sit on top of me.

Then, after that, she ran her fingers over my bare chest, carressed it with gently

Hmm

"Gulped, your chest is so hard Kiyotaka, I really like it~" She still traced it while smilling. Then she reached down to my abs

"You're very well built, Kiyotaka. So the rumors are true after all~" Her hand reached down to my cock, and fondling it gently. Even though she fingered it slowly, the feeling was very good

"Ahh, Kei..." Since I couldn't resist, I let out my moaning sound. Then she grinned as she said

"Hehhh, you moaning Kiyotaka. Is it that good~?" Is that even a question? I just looked at Kei's lustful face as I nodded.

Following that, she unzipped my pants and put her small hands inside my boxers. After that, she fondled it softly

Nghh

I wanted to resist her, but I couldn't because she was doing it while looking at me with a seductive gaze.

"Your cock is already hard Kiyotaka~, is my hand really that good~?" She's such a slut, I couldn't answer anything, just nodded at Kei's actions.

While fingering my cock, she kissed me again while messing up my hair.

"mmmf, your hair is so silky~, mmmf~, mmmf-ahh~" After she removed her lips from my mouth, she replied with a panting breath

"Sooo, Kiyotaka~ since we're in such mood... I want to play and suck your big cock~" I couldn't help it, I could only agree to what Kei said.

After that, Kei quickly moved her body to my crotch, between my legs that were already wide open. Then, she quickly stripped off my pants and pulled down my boxers.

I couldn't shake her off, because she did it so fast. Kei is very lustful with my cock.

"No, don't you do that..." And just like that, my exposed cock hit her cute face

"Ouch~" After my cock hit Kei's face, she was immediately knocked out. And she can only marvel at my cock.

"I still can't believe that your cock is so big Kiyotaka~" She said it, while holding my shaft. It's twitched as a response. Then she just looked at me with a seductive yet lustful gaze again

"Hehh, your face is straight like that, but you actually can't help it, right~?" I ignored her teasing, then she spoke again like she wanted to dominate me

"You just enjoy it okay, I will pleasure you~" After I nodded, she pumped my shaft while slowly fingering my balls.

"Your cock is throbbing so much, Kiyo❤️. Do you enjoy it~?" My head could only stare at the ceiling, while enjoying her soft hands.

Still fingering mine, she spits on the tip and shaft to make it slippery.

Chu

Chu

"Your dick is so slippery Kiyotaka~, and very warm~" I was still looking at her, and she immediately stuffed my dick in her warm mouth without telling me.

"Gurghhhhh~" She devoured it even deeper, so that the tip of my cock hit her throat. I couldn't hold her back at all

"AHH, KEI~" I let out my screaming voice, while holding her head. She loved having my hand on her head so much that she even quickly went in and out of my cock, from the tip to the shaft. She did this while licking in her mouth

"Gurgh~, gurgh~, gurgh~, gurghh~, ahh-" After she removed her mouth from my cock, she immediately licked the tip, circling it while her saliva flowed down to the tip of my cock, all the way to the shaft.

"Lick~, lick~, lick~" She licked it while giving me a lustful look, then at the same time she pumped my shaft.

This made me weaken all the way down my legs.

"Ahh, Kei you so good at this..." My body started to heat up, indicating that I'm

Close

After she finished licking me, Kei spoke in a breathy voice

"Is my mouth pleased you enough, Kiyotaka~?" It's good, but it's not enough.

After I ignored her, I grabbed her head with both hands, and immediately pushed her mouth onto my cock.

"Kiyo-gurghh~, GURGH~, GURGH-MMM~"I enjoyed it so much, I even pushed it deeper, until it hit her throat again. This is yabai, I'm gonna cum

"Ahh, I'm gonna cum Kei..."

"Jurght~, dorgh it~, inside my mouth-gurgh~" She said this, while my cock was being stuffed in her mouth.

I couldn't stand it anymore, at the same time I released my cum into her mouth while holding her head.

"AHHHH KEI..."

"NGHHHHH"

Just like that, I shot a lot of my cum inside her mouth. But instead of spitting it out, she just swallowed all of it. There was nothing left in her mouth. She is so hungry for my semen, I don't know if it tasty or disgusting to her...

"Gulped"

"Ahhh, Kiyotaka your cum is so good~. This is really delicious~" Getting more and more aroused by her actions, I quickly grabbed both of her shoulders and slammed her down.

And now I was on top of her, while looking at Kei with a pervert gaze

"Hehehe, so what will you do next Kiyotaka~?" I simply ignored her and felt her smooth belly

"Ahh~, your hand~, so good Kiyo-taka~, nghh~" While fingering her, I quickly licked her scars again like yesterday.

She liked it so much, while holding my head and messing up my hair again

"Ahh~, nooo~, not there again~, akhh~" Afterward, I pulled her skirt up and grabbed her smooth thighs, and rubbed her pussy, which was covered by her underwear.

"No~, not my pussy~, ahh~, Kiyo-taka~" After I fingered her, I quickly slid her panties aside. I was immediately presented with a beautiful sight.

Her very pink pussy was almost breathing like a creature. I could only gaze at her while muttering 'this is the pussy that I took her virginity from'.

Seeing myself staring at her pussy, Kei immediately spoke in embarrassment

"O-onegai, Kiyotaka~. Don't stared it, do something to my pussy~" With pleasure. I lowered my head towards her opening and I licked it, and at the same time I teased her clitoris too.

"AHHH~, Kiyotaka~, it's so good, nghh~" Her pussy is so good, moreover Kei screaming like that makes me even more aroused.

After I drenched her pussy with my licks, I spoke immediately

"Kei, turned around and shoved your ass towards me." She could not look away from me, she nodded her head in blushing and did as I asked.

When I looked at her plump ass, I saw a hole that I had never see in my life. What is that?

Seeing my puzzled look, Kei answered me.

"That's my b-butthole, K-kiyotaka." Finally she answered me in a bashful voice

"Can I used it?" When I asked her, she quickly pouted and said

"Ah-mou, just do it Kiyotaka~. I already told you, you can used all parts of my body~" Hehh, she so horny hmm. I smirked immediately, and said

"Who's horny right now huh, dirty girl..." I smacked her ass hard

Spank

"ahh~" Oh my god, Instead of being in pain, she enjoyed it. She never shows this side to her friends, and this makes me even more horny.

After finishing slapping her ass, I grabbed her left side, and inserted my index finger into her hole. This made her squeal in pleasure

"Ahhh~, Kiyo-taka~, my anal~, nooo-akhh~"

After that, I stretched it out a little and inserted it deeper into her hole

"That's so good Kiyo~, ahhhhhh~, noo~" She blushed, as if she had become my slut, which she obviously was.

"This should be ready for the real thing..." She gulped as she just accepting her fate.

When I fingered Kei in her hole, I was just used the tip of my cock, trying to tease her a little

"M-mou, don't tease me Kiyotaka. Just thrust it to my anal~" You don't have to tell me twice, bitch.

Without any prompting, I immediately shoved my dick into her butthole with speed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH KIYOTAKA!!!!!!!"

"Ahhh, Kei..."

It's so tight

Her butthole was so good, just like her pussy yesterday. Inside her hole, my cock felt like it was being sucked inside her and at the same time squeezing my cock. making me weak to the knees.

"Your anal it's so good, Kei. It's gripping my cock tightly..." Then she turned to me, flushed with shame and said

"It's b-b-because, your cock is so big Kiyo-taka~"

"KEI..." After screaming her name, I moved my hips in and out, feeling the walls of her ass while holding her hips

"Aughh~, Kiyo-akhgh~, your to rough-arghh~, akhhh~" Her pleading makes this so enjoyable to me, oh no... I can't contain it anymore, I'm going to cum for the second time.

Still penetrating her, I pulled her ponytail back and thrust into her harder. The pounding sound between our hips is clearly audible

pah

pah

pah

"Akhh~, Kiyotaka-akhh~, not my hair-hmmm~, nooo-urghh❤️" After I let go of her hair, I leaned into her ear and whispered

"I'm gonna cum, Kei~ where do you want it?" With her voice breathless from the thrusts of my cock, she answered me

"I-inside-akhh~, just poured-akhh~, y-your baby seed-aurghh~, inside me-akhhh~" After hearing her pleas, I quickly shot all of my semen into her tight ass hole.

"AHHHHH SO GOOD KIYOTAKA"

"KEIII..." We screamed simultaneously at the top of our lungs. Oh no, I shot her too intensely, causing my cum to spurt out of her anal. Even though I haven't taken my cock out of her butthole yet.

After that, I removed her from her anal and I was immediately presented with her hole full of my baby seed, pouring down and hitting her bed.

Then she turned her head toward me, and said

"Ahhhhhh, ahhh. It's really good Kiyotaka~, you messed me up so much~" Wow, after she said that, my cock instantly stood straight up. Is this the power of god?

I quickly lay down beside Kei and hugging her. She was immediately stunned by my action

"E-eh, Kiyotaka-" I immediately grabbed her left thigh, and spread it wide. Then after that I inserted my dick into her pussy violently

"AHHHH~, w-wait K-kiyotaka-akhh~, I just came-arghh~, arghhh~" I ignored her pleas, and kept thrusting my dick inside and out.

"Aurghh~, K-kiyo you're to rough-ahhh~, don't-arghhh~, ahhh❤️" In order to silence her, I kissed Kei on the lips and she reciprocated while thrusting her insides outward and inward.

"Mmmf~, mmmf-akhh~, mmmf-aurghh~"

After I removed my mouth from her, I saw Kei's eyes upward because of our action and if I looked clearly, her purple orbs were filled with a heart icon inside.

She just stuck her tongue out, as the pleasure of my cock didn't stop. (Ahegao face)

.

.

.

time skip

30 minutes later

"Ahhh~, Kiyotaka~, aurghh~, akhh~" She cried out in pleasure, when I rides her up. We've been having this sex for 30 minutes, and I've already cum twice, and so does Kei.

When I impaled her, I kissed her lips again

"Mmmf~, akhh-mmmf~, Kiyo-mmmf~" I'm gonna cum again, her insides it's so good.

After I removed my lips from her mouth, I asked Kei while thrusting my cock into her

"Mmmh, I want to cum again Kei. Where do you want it?" She immediately replied with her moaning voice as my cock was still thrusting inside her

"I-inside me again-akhh~, just impregnate me-nghh~, with your cum-ahhh~, Kiyo-taka-Aaaa~"

And at the same time I sprayed a lot of my cum into her pussy

Spurt

Spurt

Spurt

"AHHHHH I'M GONNA GO CRAZY, KIYOTAKA!!!!"

So relieved

I've shot my cum inside her pussy. I was so lucky to be able to do it with Kei, maybe I couldn't get it with another girl. This might get Kei pregnant since we had this sex without a condom.

But I don't care, I will stay with Kei and even become her husband if necessary. I'll even fight my own father and build a army to destroy the White Room. (But props to you father, you taught me well how to conquer a woman's heart. She is good for me...)

After blowing quite a lot inside her pussy, I released my cock from her and she just fall into my chest and I hugged her tight.

"Ahhhh, ahhhh, It's really good Kiyotaka~" I just smiled at Kei saying that. Afterward, she continued to spoke again

"Maybe I'll get pregnant because of this, but I honestly didn't care about that. As long as I'm with Kiyotaka, I'm fine with it ❤️" She said with a wide smile on her face, I just patted her head to reassure her. Then she buried her face into my chest, as she said

"Thank you Kiyotaka, for coming into my life. Thank you for listening to my past. If you have the proper time, I'd like to listen to your past as well. I will gladly accept whoever you are."

I was so happy to hear Kei's meaningful answer, I hugged her again and said

"You're welcome Kei, I'll tell you everything when the time comes." Then she caressed my cheek while speaking

"Hehehe~, I love you so much Kiyotaka❤️"

"I love you too Kei. Anyway let's clean up shall we, it's a mess." After I said that, she nodded and speak

"Okay my prince~, b-but before that-" I knew where this would lead, Kei's aroused voice, and her messy clothes, I immediately understood what Kei was going to say now

"Do you want to continue our sex~?"

Sigh

.

.

.

.

.

.

The end or to be continued?

A/N: Damn is this gonna continue or what? Time will tell though, ehe

A/N: So what's your thought about the story?

A/N: Are you suprised at my different approach to my story? (I using double Pov on this one) Maybe in the future will be more of that

A/N: I will hiatus a little bit, because I was so tired to write this ehe~

A/N: Bonus to all of you Kei lovers:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 94.8K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.1M 27.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
593K 62.8K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
2.6M 149K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...