Löded love

Oleh nsplover

Its the 2000s, you're in high school at a exclusive academy, you're on the cheer team and you have very stric... Lebih Banyak

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Before you read

12 2 0
Oleh nsplover

(A/n- I'm Robyn, this is pretty much my first project/book, please don't be really harsh I'm trying. This sounds kinda lame lmao but yeah, please be nice its my first book. Sorry if its kinda basic and stuff and like if I like do anything you guys don't really like ill change it. Thanks for reading!!)

*your name is y/n, you're from money and you go to an academy/high school (im not gonna call it high school though, its like a private school). Your parents are very strict and you never listen to rock or do anything like 'acting out'. You're on the cheer squad and you have a few close friends*

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.4M 34K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
452K 25.5K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
683K 36K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...