My Cold Boss || KTH

By moonpie__28

~ If you're done staring at me, can you go back to your work? ~ Shit. Why am I stuck here! . . . ~ Destiny is... More

A Note to Readers
Getting started
The Interview
The Job
First Day
Getting into trouble
Hiding the truth?
Personal driver
Date
Caught
Meeting
Care
Roommate
Blames
Dinner
Dream
Lost
Park
Doubts
Business Trip
Finding
Jealousy
Truth?
Solved
After long time
Known
Red handed
Heavy hearts
Comfort
Trip
Cuddles
The Meeting
Jealousy
❤️ THANK YOU ❤️
Cruel Destiny
NYC
Photos
Past
Stories
Unknown
Cake and Cream
Again
Challenges
Back to Korea
Plan A
Plan B
Love and more love
The Meet
Why?
A new beginning
Accepted
Family
Found again?
Back to work
Shocked
Back to the beginning
Lies After Lies
Lies After Lies (Part 2)
Forgive?
Mark you mine
Someone known - END

Why?

1.5K 71 10
By moonpie__28

Waking up in his arms for the second time, I sat upright yawning. My eyes travelled to his bare face, which looked so beautiful. It made me blush slightly.

Stretching my arms, I quickly went to the bathroom to have a bath. Dressing up quickly, my stomach began grumbling. Picking up the parcel, which Taehyung bought last night, I searched for the microwave.

I placed the box inside the mini microwave, which was situated in one of the corner tables. Waiting for my food to heat up impatiently, my eyes travelled to Taehyung, who was already awake.

"Good morning!"

I let out a cheerful voice, just to hear a sleepy 'Morning...' back. Taking out my food, I savoured it. Till then, Taehyung had a bath, as he stepped out of the bathroom after a while.

I walked towards the dustbin, carrying the empty box. As I stepped on the pedal, my heart skipped a beat for a second.

I paused in my actions, just to see

A fucking chocolate wrapper...

That means...it wasn't a dream!?

*Thud*

I flinched, as the lotion fell from Taehyung's hands. Quickly throwing the dry waste, I looked at him.

He was busy drying his hair, while staring into the mirror. Gulping hardly, I finally spoke.

"T-Taehyung..."

"Hmm?"

"W-Why did you lie to me?"

He stopped and looked at me in confusion.

"What are you talking about?"

Sighing in frustration, I ran my fingers through my hair.

"The fucking chocolate wrapper, Taehyung."

I glared at him, waiting for his answer. He diverted his eyes to the floor, then seconds later back to the mirror.

"We need to attend a party tonight."

Wtf?

He ignored my question?

"I need my answer. Why.did.you.lie?"

"Let's go for breakfast."

This is getting on my nerves.

I stomped towards him, before pulling his tie. Bringing his face infront of mine, I glared into his eyes.

"Are you fooling around or something?"

He looked away for a while, before smirking and looking back at me.

"Fine. We ate a chocolate, we kissed, we made out. What else do you want, huh?"

Pushing him away, I took a deep breath.

"I want the truth. Why do you lie to me, everytime something happens between us? You did the same last time!"

"So?"

So?

Is he drunk or something?

My temper began losing, as my eyes watered.

"Why're you behaving this way? If something happened between us, then it happened! Why do you hide it from me! Why do you act like nothing happened?"

My voice raised, as he stared at the floor.

"Because it's not a big deal!"

I paused.

A tear rolled down my cheek, as I stared at him in disbelief.

"You mean, a girl who just broke up with her boyfriend, is sharing a room with her boss, is not a big deal. They kissed, they made out, and the boss is tricking her into thinking it's a dream, is not a big deal?"

He pursed his lips into a thin line, before looking away.

"I'm not tricking or something!"

He whisper yelled, before sighing.

"Taehyung."

My heartbeat fastened, as he looked into my eyes.

The question I've been wanting to ask since so long, after that accidental kiss...

And after me and Soobin broke up, things were different between me and Taehyung... And this is the time, I'm realizing it...

"What are we?"

Biting my lower lip, I looked at the floor nervously, as my face flushed in embarrassment.

I want to know after all these incidents.

He did something, I gave in. I did something, he gave in. None of us retracted...

Why...

"Nothing."

My eyes jerked upwards to see his blank face.

Wait, did I heard it right?

Nothing...

So, we are nothing...

"W-What?"

He cleared his throat, as he picked up his phone, and fixed his tie.

"I'm your boss and you're my secretary. That's it."

That's it?

He walked passed me, as I stood there dumbfounded by his words.

After all this, he thinks this is nothing?

I walked towards the door, before locking it. My heart felt heavy, as river of tears began rolling down my cheeks.

Sniffing, I jumped on the bed snuggling myself into the pillow, letting all my tears out.

Seriously?

Why is he like this?

This is freaking stupid!

I slowly stopped crying, as a really weird question crossed my mind. I literally stopped crying, as my face had dry tears on it.

The question is,

Why am I crying?

He is right though.

Technically, I'm his secretary and he's my boss...

And there is nothing between us...

Or is it?

Why do my heart race after looking at him? Why do my cheeks turn red, after he flirts with me? Why do I not push him away? Why do I feel safe around him?

Just why?

Why don't I miss Soobin, after Taehyung comforted me?

My eyes widened suddenly, as I sat upright, breathing heavily.

Am I falling for him...?

"NO Y/N! NO!"

I screamed, and digged my face into the pillow again. Kicking my legs in the air, I covered my red face with my hands.

Am I stupid to fall for my boss?

Like seriously wtf?

But does he feel the same towards me?

After few minutes of drama, I finally got up and changed into another outfit. Applying light make up, I threw my purse on my shoulder, and wore my sneakers.

Everything is okay. But two things...

First, I'm not all ready to face him today, after knowing the damn feelings of my inner heart...

Second, he was freaking rude to me today and left without taking me with him. And the most important. He said there is nothing between us. At least not even friends!

So, duh. I'm not going to go with him now. Smart.

But then, where will I go now? I even don't know this city!

Wait, there's one person who can help me.

LISA.

After seconds of conversation, she agreed instantly to tour me around the city. I jogged happily, and left the room.

She finally arrived with her driver. Getting inside the car, she hugged me. The car drove off, as I looked out of the window.

Taehyung.

He crossed my mind again. Sighing, I decided to switch off my phone, to avoid having the urge of contacting him.

I'm just his secretary after all, as he said.

He shouldn't care about where I go, or with who I am with, then. Smirking, I shoved the phone inside my purse.

Pushing all the thoughts away, I decided to enjoy this moment with my friend. Playing songs on the way, me and Lisa danced and bopped our heads on the beats.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 2K 18
Two different people.. Their world's different, but they faced similar problem in their life.. Mafia king Who is known for his ruthless nature. The a...
1.3M 46.9K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...
27.2K 1.6K 17
Witness the love story of an Indian officer ------- Falling in love with middle class male was never in kookie's plan .... ...
11K 796 44
She ran through the corridor and barged into the room without knocking, gaining his attention. "Why?" Her voice broke as she was trying hard not to c...