Through Love and hate (Sanemi...

By wissam_wisso

" promise me, that no matter what happens you won't leave me " " I promise , we will never leave each other "... More

introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 26

1.2K 38 25
By wissam_wisso

After Tomioka and (y/n) left,the rest kept chatting.

Mitsuri:"I hope (y/n) chan and Tomioka will be ok".

Kyojuro smiled:"don't worry about them Mitsuri,they will be fine,plus (y/n) chan is the holder of the sun breathing,so she will kill any strong demons".

Sanemi got annoyed:"tsk,that pathetic is just a weak".

All the hashira looked at him surprised.Shinobu looked at him angrily.

"Shinazugawa san,you were so rude to her today!What's your problem with her???".

Kyojuro added:"That's right,since her first day,you bullied her with no reason,she is our fellow hashira,and you should respect her???".

He narrowed his eyes angrily:"that pathetic girl is just a scum,I don't consider her a hashira at all"

Obanai added:"I don't trust her at all".

Mitsuri looked at them worried:"but (y/n) chan is a nice girl,I don't understand why don't you trust her".

Obanai looked at her:"just be careful around her kanroji san".

Mitsuri frowned:"poor (y/n) chan, she will have some problems with Iguro san and Shinazugawa san".

After the crow's call,I quickly headed towards where Oyakata-sama was.I found Tomioka there sitting,I hunched over the tatami floor next to him,I was kind of tensed.

Oyakata-sama entered.We both bowed in respect to him.

He smiled and talked with his calming voice:"my children,I am happy to see you again Tomioka san and (y/n) san".

Both me and Giyuu said :"Arigato" at the same time.

He smiled:"I have a mission for you both.There is a village suffering from the presence of many powerful demons, which have killed many people.I want you both to go and eliminate her".

Giyuu said bluntly" hai at your command, Oyakata-sama!". He is really respectful .

I said:"at your command".

He smiled:"god luck my children,be safe".then he left.

I got up and looked at Tomioka. He looked at me with the same cold look. Well, I don't know what's on his mind. It seems he really doesn't want me to be his partner in the mission.I was kind of tensed.

"Let's go!" He said bluntly .

I nodded,we started running towards the village,The whole way we didn't say a word, he's really very quiet, no wonder he always stays alone and away from other hashiras.

We got there in the middle of the day, well we have to wait for the night before we start our mission. But now I'm hungry, it's lunch time.I saw a ramen resturant nearby.

but I don't know whether to stay with Tomioka? Or should I eat lunch alone?no this is rude,should I ask him to have lunch together? Impossible,he will refuse for sure,I don't want to make him uncomfortable.

I finally have the courage to ask him:"are you hungry??".he started at me without saying anything.this is embarrassing.

"Um,well I will have lunch,do you want to join me?".

He shook his head: "No".

I blushed. Oh my God, this is so embarrassing. I smiled lightly

"I'm sorry to make you uncomfortable Okay, I'll be back in a bit."

I turned away from him and walked towards the ramen resturant.great,I am totally embarrassed,I shouldn't ask him in the first place,he is not my friend.

I sat down at the table and ordered a bowl of ramen.And while I was waiting, I looked down.Deep in thought.I was thinking about many things,how this mission will end up,I don't get along with the water hashira yet,well he is stoic and cold,not like Kyojuro or Tengen... well what can I do,people aren't the same.

I was about to start eating when suddenly Tomioka san sat in front of me. He was holding a bowl of ramen. I looked at him in surprise.What is he doing here? Didn't he say he didn't want to join me?? What should I say now? Should I greet him? No! He won't say anything and then I will be embarrassed again,so I kept shut.

out of nowhere,he said:"do you mind?".

I looked at him confused:"no,i-it's ok".I kept eating without looking at him.

He stared at me for a long time:"y-you,you didn't make me uncomfortable....".

I looked up surprised :"really?oh that's good".

He hummed,and started eating ramen,he was glaring at me with a stern look.which made me kind of tensed.

"Are you uncomfortable?".he asked.

I shook my head:"no,I am good really,I was just thinking about the mission".

He sighed:"We have to move at night and look for the demon.".I nodded and continued having launch.

When night fell, Tomioka and I went out to look for the demon. Of course, we moved stealthily so as not to attract attention. We were searching the empty alleys but did not find anything.

Tomioka was really a calm with a few words,He speaks when it's necessary. He's a really mysterious person, but he's really handsome. Oh my god, what can I say? I'm in the middle of a mission. I don't have to think about trivial things now. I have to complete the mission and kill the demon.

"Let's part ways. I will go to the fields and you will continue searching inside the village" I nodded.

I was looking around for any demon but I found nothing,I decided I should follow Giyuu san.

I ran towards the fields,Until I heard the sounds of slashing. He's in the middle of the battle!!!!!.I quickly ran to him and found him fighting a large group of demons.

He attacked"Water breathing,Third form:flowing dance!".

Giyuu swung and bended his katana in a winding motion along with his body and danced in a flowing pattern, slicing everything in his path,he looked unfazed with the same emotionless expression.

I attacked as well:"Sun breathing
Ninth form:Dragon sun halo head dance!"

The user assumes a high stance, before unleashing a number of consecutive slashes in a fluid motion in the form of a Japanese dragon made of solar flames. This technique is capable of decapitating multiple targets at once

I raised my sword and a huge dragon made of solar flames formed and quickly rushed towards the remaining demons. In a single stroke, I cut off all the remaining demons's heads.

All of them growled and soon disappeared.but I am sure that something is wrong.

I looked at Giyuu:"Giyuu san,I think This is not the end".

He looked at me confused:"I felt that too".

I said:"I mean,those demons were similar, as if they were copies of each other. I think the mission is not finished yet. We have to research more!".

Suddenly another group of demons attacked us,This time their number was very large.we hold our swords and the fight started

Me and Giyuu attacked them at the same time.

"Water breathing,Tenth Form: Constant Flux!".

"Sun breathing,Third form:Ragin sun!!".

We continued to cut off the heads of demons, but the strange thing was that their number was increasing strangely. We killed about 50 demons, but quickly another, larger group attacked us.

"Tomioka san! Their number increases strangely!".I cut off three heads

"I think they are just copies,this demon has a strong demon art!!!!".

We jumped up and kept slashing their heads.

"SLASH!!!!SLASH!!!".

"Tomioka san,we should find the original one!it's useless if we keep cutting their heads!we shouldn't let them escape!!".

We start running around the field while fighting the Demons,we can't let them run away,we should keep them here and kill them all.

I yell at Giyuu"Have you found the original one???".

He slashed 5 demons at once,still unfazed.he was so calm despite the fact he was fighting demons.

"Not yet,Let's kill them all to find out!".

Their numbers were growing greatly, and there was no end to them. He was a very powerful demon, which is why it caused the killing of many demon Slayers. I quickly used my ability to see the transparent world, and began to see through all the demons' bodies to find the original one. Suddenly I glimpsed a demon from afar. There was a strange spot inside his head. He was different from the rest.he was close to Tomioka, He was not attacking us, but rather hiding from afar and watching. So he was the one wanted.I yelled pointing at the demon

"Tomioka san!! It's him!!! He is hidding behind that tree!!!".

Tomioka nodded and quickly went to kill that demon,then that demon got scared and start running away,sending about a thousand demons to distract the water hashira, I quickly ran towards Giyuu to help him.

"Sun breathing,Seventh form, Beneficent Radiance !!"

With a great seepd,I spiraled into the air whilst performing a swirling slash upwards to cut many as possible as I can,at least to give Giyuu the chance to kill the original one.

He raised his sword swiftly,he was so calm,his movements are smooth,like the water it self.

"Water breathing,First Form: Water Surface Slash !"he created apowerful single concentrated slash and cut the head of that demon successfully.

Soon,all the copies disappeared leaving me and tomioka alone.

To be continued...

💖 Taisho secrets💖

▶Giyuu felt bad after he refused (y/n) offer to have launch.

▶ Giyuu always wait for other to talk to him first,but (y/n) was less talkative towards him,not like Tengen or Kyojuro.

▶ Giyuu wanted to ask her many questions but he was shy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 10 41
Change. Something inevitable, yet scary. Something scary, yet pleasant. Something pleasant, yet painful. Something painful, yet beautiful. "But even...
23.3K 414 15
๐•€ ๐••๐•  ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•จ๐•Ÿ ๐•‚๐•š๐•ž๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ค๐•ฆ ๐•Ÿ๐•  ๐•๐•’๐•š๐•“๐•’ ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•š๐•”๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช. After getting kicked from the hous...
58.2K 1.5K 18
'I never knew love until you showed me.' Iguro Obanai, in denial at first, soon goes onto realize his love for another who wasn't Mitsuri. A girl of...
99.6K 3.6K 17
Being a demon slayer, especially taking the position of a Wind Hashira. Shinazugawa Sanemi knew the dangers of him not being able to return home some...