Through Love and hate (Sanemi...

By wissam_wisso

" promise me, that no matter what happens you won't leave me " " I promise , we will never leave each other "... More

introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 25

1.3K 48 25
By wissam_wisso

I smiled:"I will help you Genya".

He looked at me smiling lightly:"thank you (y/n) chan,I am really happy to have you with me!".

I patted his head:"I am here for you always,if you need anything I will help you for sure!I know you have potential,you can do great things".

He nodded,we looked at the sky,it was so beautiful,me and Genya felt kind of nostalgia.....

Next day,I got up early. I changed my clothes and took my sword. I went outside and opened the door. At the same time the wind hashira opened his estate door too. Our houses are facing each other. He looked at me with hatred and closed the door forcefully. I ignored him and headed to the headquarters. Where all the Hashira gathered.

I saw all of them except Muichiro,they were training together.I noticed Giyuu standing away from everyone Muichiro was on a mission.

Kyojuro was the first who greeted me

"Oh (y/n) san! Ohayo!I hope you had a great morning!!!".

I smiled:"ohayo Kyojuro san,yes I did".

Mitsuri said:"(y/n) chan looks kawai today!!".

"So (y/n) san! Are you excited to train with us!!!" He said cheerfully.

"Yeah,I would like to".

Kyojuro grinned:"in that case,Let's challenge each other. It would be an honor for me to challenge the holder of the Sun Breathing technique".

I smiled,he has a high fighting spirit.

Suddenly I heard the most annoying idiot talking:"Huh? Are you going to fight a weak pathetic Rengoku? You are better than that".

All the hashira was surprised.but they know that Sanemi is always like that.

"Shinazugawa san! He is so rude as usel" admired Mitsuri.

I didn't say anything to him.

"It will be my pleasure Kyojuro san,let's fight". I stood facing Kyojuro.

Kyojuro smiled,he was happy that (y/n/) was unaffected by his comrade's words.

We stood facing each other,everyone was watching us.

Uzi spoke:"Ichi, Ni,san! Goo!!!".

I quickly grabbed my sowrd and run towards Rengoku,I hit my sword directly with his before he swung it,his katana was dropped. Of course, all of this happened in one very quick movement.

All the hashira was surprised about (y/n), they were amazed by her speed, she was so fast that she did not let her opponent swing his sword.

Sanemi was shocked too,since when that girl learn to use a sword!!!What's happening here!

"EEhh!!! That was a flamboyant attack!!! I like it!!" Uzi Grinned.

"That's ture! I am impressed (y/n) san! You are really very fast! I'm so excited now, why don't we fight now using breathing techniques!!"

I nodded and we stood facing each other.

All the hashira was waiting to see the sun breathing style.

Mitsuri admired:"Eh!I am really excited!! (Y/n) chan seems really strong!!!".

"She is,but Rengoku breathing style also strong as well" added shinobu.

Then Uzi gave the starting signal: "ichi,Ni,san,Go!!".

Rengoku was ths first one to attack "flame breathing,first form:unknown fire!"

He charged towards their me with a high speeds and unleashes a singular slash.

"Sun breathing,Fourht form:burning bones,summer sun!!"

I performed a singular slash utilizing a spiraling motion,This attack was so powerful that it made Rengoku's attack disappear.Very quickly, I hit my sword against his until I stripped him of it .He looked at me surprised.

He smiled:"That was awesome!!!(y/n) san!!! Haha! You win!! I am completely suprised (y/n) san! The sun breathing is really strong!!!".

"Eeeh! What a flamboyant breathing style!!!" Uzi Grinned.

Mitsuri came to me:"(y/n) chan! You are amazing!!!".

Shinobu said:"hai hai! Indeed".

Gyomei exclaimed:"Namu Amida butsu,what a strong breathing style!It seems difficult to avoid that attack"

Sanemi's eyes god wide,He couldn't believe what he saw. What happened? Was that the same weak (y/n) who defeated the strong Rengoku?This is impossible! how ?

I smiled feeling shy:"umm thank you,your attack was really amazing too Kyojuro san".

Mitsuri:"(y/n) chan is a shy girl! Kawaii!!!".

"Well it's my turn now! (Y/n) san I challenge you now to a fight between us. I liked the way you fought".it was Uzi tengen, he is also excited all the time and have a high fighting spirit like Rengoku.

I nodded,we faced each other then we start the fight.and he was the first one to attack.I noticed he has two swords not like normal ones.i sensed that Tengen possesses tremendous physical strength.

He smirked"I will now show you the power of the God of Festivals, and in a flashy way!!. Sound breathing,fourth form: Constant Resounding Slashes!"

he held his twin swords apart and spins them rapidly around themselves,he run towards me with an Immense Speed, enabling the blades to destroy anything it makes contact with .

I took a long breath:"Sun breathing Second form:clear blue sky!".

I quickly executed my attack as I rotated and twisted my upper body in a circular motion which triggered a 360 degree slash, this attack was fast and powerful and when it collided with Tengen's attacks it caused a loud explosion.But it was enough to give me a chance and attack Tengen directly.I quickly hit him directly in the neck and knocked him to the ground.

His eyes got wide:"whaat!!!how did you.....".

Every hashira was surprised that (y/n) defeated the former shinobi in a mere of seconds.

Kyojuro grinned:"what a powerful attack! So this is the power of the Sun breathing!!! I am so excited!".

Gyomei put his hand together in a praying manner:"Namu Amida butsu I feel a new powerful aura emanating from that girl.".

Shinobo nodded:"(y/n) san has a very quick reflexes. Her attacks knock down the opponent in mere seconds, no wonder she defeated two Kizuki at once and effortlessly".

Obanai and Giyuu didn't say anything,they just admired her strength quitely,while Sanemi was beyond shocked.

"This is impossible!I am dreaming right now!! How did she do that!!! Who teach her to use breathing style!!! How did she manage to defeat Uzi and Rengoku in a mere of seconds!!! Those two are the strongest hashira! What the hell is happening here!!!".

I gave my hand to help Tengen to get up,he smiled:" Eh!you knocked me hard!!! What kind of breathing style is that!!!it was fucking flamboyant!! I like it". What a flamboyant hashira.

I blushed and scratch my head back:" your breathing is so flashy as well!".

Then they continued training. (Y/n) was training with Kyojiro and Tengen, while Mitsuri was with Shinobu, while Obanai, Sanemi, and Gyomei together.

After that,the hashira sat together having some snacks and chating, Except for Giyuu, who is still standing far away. While Sanemi refused to sit while (y/n) was there, so he continued training.but he was listening to them.

Mitsuri gave me some mochi:"(y/n) chan,here have some sakura mochi! It's my favorite one!" She grinned.

I smiled:"thank you Mitsuri san, it has the same color as your hair, you have beautiful hair color".

She was shocked:"really???".

I was confused, why she was shocked?

"yeah,your hair is beautiful,it represents your personality!" I smiled.

She smiled widely:"kyaaa!! (Y/n) san! You are really nice!!! Thank you! Thank you! You are also cute!".

Shinobo said:"hai hai (y/n) san is really cute!but (y/n) san can I ask you something? What's that in your forehead???".

The place was silent, and everyone looked at me. I smiled lightly: "Do you mean the mark? It is a birthmark I was born with".

Kyojuro:"I had read in the Renkogu clan's tomes that swordsmen who had marks were very special and powerful people! You must be someone special (y/n) san!!".

I blushed,I was happy because people here saw me as special and not cursed.Yoriichi-sama was right.

"Thank you Kyojuro san,but what do you mean by Rengoku clan? Is your clan demons slayers???

He smiled proudly:"yes (y/n) san,The Renkugo clan has a long history of using the flame breathing technique, and flame breathing has been passed down for many generations.".

"Really! This is amazing!!".

"What about your family (y/n) san?Was the breathing of the sun passed down for generations as well??"

My smile disappeared,I looked down thinking. I was about to speak......

"Huh! That cursed girl doesn't have any family!she is a filthy outcast!!!" It was Sanemi.

Mitsuei put her hand over her mouth,while others felt tensed by his comment! Kocho looked at him angrily.

"Shinazugawa san,You are exceeding your limits, this is rude!"

He smirked:"so what? It's the truth,say something you Filthy Outcast?".

His words were like poison, but I did my best to ignore him, I looked at Rengoku smiling.

"No Rengoku san,my family are not demons slayers,My Trainer is the one who taught me the sun breathing technique, he is a wonderful person".

Sanemi became angry! the way (y/n) was ignoring him was really provoking him.! He cursed her so bad!!.

Shinobo glared at Sanemi with a threatening glare,but she was glad that (y/n) was unaffected.

Kyojuro smiled:"it's great to hear that (y/n) san,it seems that your trainer is an amazing person,".

Suddenly we heard a hissing,it was kaburamaro,struggling with Obanai

"Oi! Kaburamaru!the hell you are doing!!!" Obanai said.

Kaburamaru hissed and tried to get out of his grip.

"He must wants to go to (y/n) chan!That's why!!" Mitsuri admired.

Obanai looked at me with a threatening look:"No,he must be sick!, stupid snake!".

Obanai seems not to like me,well it's not my fault that his snake liked me.

Uzi Grinned:"I must be honest,(y/n) san,your breathing techniques is really flamboyant,but you are not flamboyant at all!!! And this makes me sad in a flamboyant way!!"

I looked at him confused:"should I be flamboyant??".

He grinned happily:"of course,all the hashira should be flamboyant!!! I think you are in danger.If you stay like this, you'll become as dull as Tomioka!!Don't worry, I'll take care of making you a flamboyant hashira!!".

I giggled:"I don't know,it's seems hard to be flamboyant".

He smirked:"yeah it is,you should do your best!!! But it worth it!!!".

Shinobo looked at Giyuu smiling.

"Ara,Ara,Tomioka san! Tomioka san! Why are you standing so far away? Come and join us!".

He looked away:"I don't care".

Obanai and Sanemi glared at him:" that bastard!".

She smiled at him :"but Tomioka san,if you don't care why are you here? You seem really interested in our conversation.Don't you want to talk to (y/n)? You meet before right?".

Sanemi clenched his fists,hearing that Giyuu and (y/n) have met before.what the hell!!!

Giyuu narrowed his eyes and looked away.

"Ara Ara,he is really gloomy boy!".

"It's ok Shinobu san,don't push him...
..."

"CAW!CAW!!!(y/n) san,Tomioka san,you are both summoned by Oyakata sama!CAW CAW!.

I was surprised,I was going to have a mission with Giyuu!my god....

Shinobu smiled:"Ara!Tomioka san!you have a mission with (y/n) chan! Be more friendly!!".he didn't say anything,he just left quickly...

I got up:"well I have a mission,thank you guys for today,I enjoyed training with you " I smiled.

Mitsuri smiled:"(y/n) chan! Come to my estate after your mission! Please!!!".

" I will try,Goodbye every one! See you soon",then I start running.....

To be continued.....

💖 Taisho secrets💖

▶ Mei smelled a snake around (y/n) and it didn't like it at all.

▶ Mitsuri was wondering what kind of Sweets that (y/n) loves.

▶ Gyomei has a keen eye, so he started researching the relationship between (y/n), Sanemi and Genya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 10 41
Change. Something inevitable, yet scary. Something scary, yet pleasant. Something pleasant, yet painful. Something painful, yet beautiful. "But even...
2.4K 81 19
THIS STORY IS ALSO ON QUOTEV. Updates will be delayed a bit on here due to different formatting. I post on Quotev first! (Genya x fem! Black! Reader...
408K 13.6K 49
โ—ˆ ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ, ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. ๐˜ผ๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ. โ—ˆ As the 1...