Through Love and hate (Sanemi...

By wissam_wisso

" promise me, that no matter what happens you won't leave me " " I promise , we will never leave each other "... More

introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 24

1.3K 43 22
By wissam_wisso

While I was heading to my own estate,I saw a tall and muscular man was standing in the middle of the road,it was the wind hashira himself.

He was looking at me with a look full of hate and anger. The aura around him was frightening and strong. I felt a great threat from him. As if he was going to kill me now.

I stopped there for a moment,facing him.without saying anything.

"Oi!the hell you are doing here?".

I didn't say anything,I just give him a blank expression.

He gritted his teeth:"OI!when I ask a question!you must ANSWER!!!!WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING HERE!!!!Are you trying to follow me again!!!!don't you have any dignity?"

I ignored him,it's not like I want to meet him any way,I have to focus on my goal,and not let him distract me!

I start walking again,without saying anyword,I passed him like he never exists,I will treat him like that .

Sanemi got more furious by my action,he was expecting me to cry or to talk to him, I kept walking away from him until I heard him yelling

"SOMEONE LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO BECOME A DEMON SLAYER IN THE FIRST PLACE,YOU ARE JUST A PATHETIC AND WEAK!I WILL CRUSH YOU!!!" Then he left.if I was the same girl,maybe I would cry or do anything,but I don't care right now.

I kept walking until I reached the sun estate,it was huge actually,When I entered through the big door, I found a beautiful garden. It was surrounded by wisteria trees. In the middle of it was a wonderful fountain. In the middle of the vast garden was a traditional Japanese house. The porch overlooked the garden.I started exploring the place and found a back yard. This yard is designed for training I think.

A kakushi member appeared and bowed: "(y/n)-sama. You're welcome. We've prepared the place according to Oyakata-sama's orders. Do you want any modifications or additions?"

I smiled:"no it's perfect,I like it". Then we entered the house.I saw some girls standing.they all bowed.

"(Y/n) sama,welcome here".I smiled at them.

The kakushi said:" those your servents Hashira sama,they will take care of the estate and do all chores".

I nodded,well I had heard before that those who failed the final selection could not kill demons and somehow survived. They can participate as Kakushi members or servants of the Hashira. Even those who have lost their families to demons, volunteer to serve the Demons slayers Corps.

"Excuse me (y/n) sama,if you don't need anything,may I go now?".

"Yes, thank you so much,but I need you to take me to the stone estate,I have an important things to do".he nodded and we left.

I asked him:"tell me,are the other estates are far from mine?"

"No (y/n) sama,some estates are close to each others, actually both of water and serpent estates lie behind the sun estate ,While the wind estate is in front of yours." Great!now I would see him every time I go outside.

"As for the love,mist,and sound, they are close to each other, but a little farther from yours.And the furthest is the stone estate".

I nodded,we kept walking until we reached Gyomei's estate.then the kakushi left.

I knocked on the door and waited for a while until it opened.Gyomei san appeared and looked at me.

"(y/n) san,Namu Amida butsu. How can I help you?"

"I am sorry Gyomei san for disturbing you,But I came here to meet Your Trainee,Shinazugawa Genya.Is he here now?".

He was silent for a while then he spoke:"yes he is here training,come with me please".

We entered the estate and walked until we reached the training area.

I saw Genya training with the sword. He looked very tired and angry. Then he started screaming as he trained.I was so happy to see him again!

"Didn't I tell you not to get angry??

He turned in the direction of the voice, ready to yell at anyone who disturbed him. However, he saw (y/n) standing there with a smile on her face.

His eyes got wide!what! Is that (y/n)!what she is doing here!how did she know where he is .wait where was she!!!.

I quickly went to him and hugged him tightly.

"Genya!!!omg! I miss you so much! It's has been a while!" I was so happy to see him again.

He hugged back:"(y-y/n) chan!!!!?? I am so happy to see you again!!! I thought that you left without turning back! Where did you go??i was worried".he smiled happily.

We pulled apart:"silly!who said I am not going back to my favorite person in the world!" I grinned.

Gyomei didn't say anything,he was looking at them from a distance.

Genya smiled but suddenly noticed (y/n) 's clothes. His eyes widened in shock.

"(Y/n) chan?? What are you wearing?"

I looked at him smiling:"oh!I am sorry I didn't tell you,actually I am now a demon slayer!!! That's why I have left!".

His jaw dropped:"Nani!!!! (Y/n) chan!!!!what are you saying!!!! No !(y/n) chan! This is dangerous!!!! Why didn't you tell me before!omg!!!! What did you do???" He was worried about me,what a kind boy.

I smiled at him:"I am sorry Genya,I didn't tell you because I know that you will refuse,but don't worry I have trained hard! And I am a hashira right now!".

His mouth were open:"A hashira!!! Wait whaat!!! (Y/n)! Are you a hashira!!".

I grinned:"yes! I am the sun hashira!don't worry about me ok!" I patted his head.and hugged him again,only gods know how much I missed him.

I looked at Gyomei san:"Gyomei san,can I have Genya for a while please?".

"Yes (y/n) san, Genya you may go with her".

I smiled thanking The stone hashira,then quickly we went to my estate.we were now sitting at the porch looking at the garden.

"(Y/n) chan,I can't believe you became a hashira! I mean in this short time! What happened to you? What made you become a demon slayer?Did you also come to fix your relationship with Aniki?".

I sighed:"No Genya,Not for that reason.Well, I will tell you everything, you see When we moved to the new house.I was living aimlessly. I was lost and didn't know what to do.But then I met a person. That person gave me a purpose in life. He told me that I was special and I wasn't cursed or anything like that. My life had meaning. He trained me, encouraged me, and believed in my abilities. Thanks to him, I am now able to overcome that crisis, and here I am." I smiled widely.

Genya looked at me confused:"really! I-I don't know what to say (y/n) chan but I am surprised, (y/n) chan are sure ?but why??? What's your goal??"

"Genya!I want to save humanity! I don't want anyone to suffer like we did in the past! This is my goal,I want to bring them hope,I want to achieve my trainer wish! Because he is someone precious to me".

Genya smiled softly,he was glad to meet (y/n) chan again,she is the only one who care about him.

He sighed:"I am happy to see you again (y/n) chan,you are indeed special,you become a hashira so quickly! So should I call you (y/n) sama?".

I giggled:"no silly!don't be formal,we are best friends right???".

He smiled,he was so cute:"Yeah!but (y/n) chan,are you ok with it? I mean you and Aniki are both in the same rank,What did he do when he saw you here as a hashira?did he hurt you".

I smiled:"well he tries,listen Genya,I Know he is your brother after all,but for me,I don't care about him anymore,he is nothing to me, I don't care at all,I have a goal to achieve.I don't want to get distracted by things that don't make sense.What happened in the past remains in the past.".

Genya was surprised,he never thought that one day (y/n) and Sanemi will be separated,it makes him upset,he and His Aniki and (y/n) chan will not be together at all.

I looked at him:"Genya? What's up? You seem sad?".

He smiled lightly:"N-No (y/n) chan,I was just thinking". He looked at me

"You removed the bandages,is that ok with you???"

I smiled:"My trainer Yoriichi sama told me that I shouldn't cover my mark!Because I am not cursed at all,and I should be proud of it!!!".

He smiled:"I am glad to see you happy and cheerful (y/n) chan".

I patted his head:"and I am glad to see you again,tell me, how are you training with Gyomei san? Is he tough in his training?".

"He is a great man,wise and kind person. But he is very strong and his training is very hard. Sometimes I lose my mind" he pouted.

I giggled:"hhhh,but you shouldn't get angry all the time,you are going to lose your energy,just take it easy".

"I want to train hard to become a hashira as well,but I can't". He looked sad.

"Genya,it's alright,to be a hashira is a hard thing,you will have to be patient and train hard,physically and mentally,but it's not impossible,if you keep training hard And beyond your limits.you will raise soon".

He looked at me:"but I can't,I can't master the breathing techniques".

Poor Genya,It seems that he is suffering from his inability to master breathing. This is what makes him more nervous and stubborn.

I sighed:"don't worry Genya,I will help you".

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 414 15
𝕀 𝕕𝕠 π•Ÿπ• π•₯ π• π•¨π•Ÿ π•‚π•šπ•žπ•–π•₯𝕀𝕦 π•Ÿπ•  π•π•’π•šπ•“π•’ π•Ÿπ• π•£ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•‘π•šπ•”π•₯𝕦𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯π•™π•šπ•€ 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ. After getting kicked from the hous...
9.4K 142 27
"The moon can't shine without the sun for it is a star and the moon is not, but the sun doesn't notice the moon left in the background, it is too foc...
40.2K 638 30
Giyuu has 2 simps one of them will take trying to get giyuu's love to the next level who will win his heart find out I the story . . . . . started i...