Enemies || Ryeji

By Hwanggsz

Shin Ryujin, the biggest troublemaker in the school. Hwang Yeji, a girl who likes to mess with Ryujin. They a... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight

Ten

663 27 4
By Hwanggsz

Of course, Yeji and Ryujin kept arguing with each other every now and then. It was getting on both of their nerves, they despise being partners, just like they despise each other.

"Ryujin that's a fucking stone not a crystal." Yeji said, slapping Ryujin's hand so it fell out and back to the ground. Ryujin groaned and turned to Yeji angrily.

"Fuck you, you made me lose it." Ryujin spat as she stormed away. Yeji rolled her eyes and continued to look by herself.

Ryujin saw Chaeryeong and Lia, so she walked over.

"Hi Chae, hi Lia." She greeted. They turned to her with a smile.

"Heyyy." They say as they have a quick group hug.

"Are you okay? Where's Yeji?" Chae asked.

"She's being a bitch like usual." Ryujin mumbled, roller her eyes while doing so.

"Ugh, Ryujin, you guys need to talk it out and become friends." Jisu said as she continued to look.

Ryu scoffed "as if." she muttered.

"Isn't it annoying being her friend?" Ryujin suddenly asked.

"No. It's nice. She's nice." Chaeryeong answered with a smile.

"Is she tho? She's horrible, she's a cruel bitch." Ryujin hissed.

"But she wouldn't be if you were her friend. She's nice and sweet to her friends." Jisu said, Ryujin saw how Chaeryeong nodded in agreement.

"Now go back to her and talk to her, at least try being nice." Chae said.

"I have. She was still horrible." Ryujin replied.

Both Jisu and Chaeryeong sighed at the same exact time.

"Well, just continue being nice to her, it might end well." Jisu said.

"And if it doesn't?"

"Thennn, it doesn't." Chaeryeong shrugged.

"We're going now. Bye." Jisu smiled before she grabbed Chaeryeong's hand and dragged her along. Ryujin groaned, she turned and saw Yeji continuing to look. She slowly made her way back over.

"Found treasure yet?" Ryujin asked, crossing her arms as she watched Yeji.

"Obviously I haven't. Does it look like I have?" Yeji snapped.

"Oh shut up." Ryujin said as she leaned against the rocks and took her phone out. Deciding to scroll through social media since she's bored.

"Why don't you actually try and help." Yeji said, irritated.

"No thanks." Ryujin said, like it was a question.

"Your attitude and behaviour is honestly disgusting, you know? You think your so cool, but your not, your just weird and annoying. Your parents obviously didn't raise you right." Yeji said.

Ryujin froze. She felt anger boil inside her.

Yeji also froze.

Why the actual fuck did I say that?

She gulped, slowly turning to Ryujin who looked like an angry bull.

She quickly put her phone away and looked at Yeji.

"Rot in hell, bitch." Ryujin spat, before she turned and left. Yeji watched her, she felt... bad?

Why do I feel bad? I hate her...

Ryujin walked over to Chaeryeong and Jisu again, getting their attention.

"Are you okay? You look upset?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Why don't you go ask your friend Yeji? She's a fucking bitch i hope she dies. She went too far this time." Ryujin said, clenching her teeth.

"Damn what happened?" Jisu asked.

"She brung up my parents. I don't wanna remember those sick bitches." Ryujin said as she sat down, staring at the beautiful sea.

"Does she know about your parents?" Chaeryeong said. Ryujin looked up at her like she's dumb.

"Obviously she fucking doesn't. Only my closest friends know, like you guys. Not her. I don't trust her, she would probably go round telling everyone, and she's my enemy, i wouldn't tell her anyway." Ryujin said. Huffing out in annoyance.

"Damn. You can hang out with us if you want?" Chaeryeong suggested. Ryujin smiled at her and slowly nodded.

"Thanks guys."

"Anytime."

They soon finished they activity, after an hour, Yeji was left alone and had to do it by herself. After another activity, it was soom lunch as Ryujin sits down with her friends, happily.

"So, who wants to sneak out the building tonight and walk through the forest?" Yeonjun asked.

"Can we do that tomorrow night, tonight I'm quite tired." Changbin asked.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes "fine. Tomorrow night then,"

Ryujin quickly ate her food, for some reason, she was starving.

"Hey Ryu, slow down, the food ain't gonna go anywhere." Soyeon laughed.

"What do you wanna do after lunch?" Momo asked.

"I'm probably gonna go back to my room. I'm tired.." Ryujin yawned and rubbed her eyes.

"I'll play one v one with someone at basketball?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Me." Soyeon said.

Ryujin returned to her room after lunch, slipping her shoes off and throwing her jacket on the floor before she got under the covers to nap. She feels tired and a bit sick after eating all the food in one go.

Suddenly the door opened and she heard that annoying squeaky voice.

"Why is your jacket on the floor? Your so messy." Yeji hissed as she slammed the door behind her, shaking the room a little.

"Mind your own business, it's my jacket." Ryujin said back, opening her eyes and meeting Yeji's fierce ones.

Yeji picked her jacket up and threw it on her face.

"So messy."

"Leave me alone, I wanna nap." Ryujin said, removing her jacket from her face and putting it on the bed next to her.

"No. I'll keep talking to annoy you." Ryujin saw Yeji frown with a sly smirk on her face.

"Your really getting on my nerves yeddeong."

"It's what you deserve, and don't call me that."

Ryujin rolled her eyes, turning round so her back is facing Yeji.

"So Ryujin? Which girl are you gonna bam tonight?"

"And which boy are you gonna bam tonight?"

"Not funny."

"You said it first."

"Shut up."

"No you!"

"No y-"

The door opened and they looked round to see a teacher with a stern look.

"Ladies, I can hear your bickering, no arguments please. And don't be rude to each other, stop saying shut up to each other, that's not nice." She said before she shut the door and left.

"That's your fault." Yeji whispered loudly.

"Shut the fuck up."

Yeji rolled her eyes before she grabbed a towel and spare clothes, going for a shower.

It was soon 8:20 pm when Ryujin awoken. It was pitch black outside, the only light being her lamp.

She slowly sat up, yawning, as she squinted her eyes. Yeji no where in sight. Ryujin took her phone off charge, checking it.

She widened her eyes.

7 missed calls from Jeongyeon

She quickly went and called her back, pressing the phone to her ear.

Jeongyeon answered at the last minute.

"RYUJIN! Where the fuck are you?"

"W-what do you mean?"

"We had activities, and you didn't show up. You better hurry, we have a night activity starting in 5 minutes."

Ryujin widened her eyes, rolling out of bed and ending up on the floor.

"Okay. I'll hurry, see ya." Ryujin said before she quickly hung up and stood up. She grabbed her jacket and put it on, putting her phone inside. She then tied her shoes on before she quickly left.

Going downstairs, exiting the building.

It was pitch black outside, the tall lamps are shining brightly, having some light.

Ryujin saw a group of people, so she sped walked over. She soon saw Jeongyeon waving at her, so she pushed past people and walked over.

"I was napping." Ryujin yawned, still half asleep, as she scratched the back of her head.

"It's fine, your here now, thank god your not late. Apparently this is a really fun activity." Jeongyeon said with a big grin.

"Cool." Ryu nodded with heavy tired eyes.

The teacher clapped, making everyone go silent and look round, all attention on him.

"So, tonight we have a, hopefully, fun activity. You will have partners, you can choose, and you will be given a sheet of paper, and a map. You have to run around and try solve this crime. It's fake, of course, but enjoy." He said with a smile. Everyone began talking again and got into partners as the teachers walked round, handing paper out.

"Ryujin, my partner." Jeongyeon said, grabbing her hand and pulling her a little closer.

Ryujin smiled and nodded, soon the teacher came and gave them the paper. Ryujin held the map while Jeongyeon held the other paper.

After everyone had paper and got into partners, the teacher blew the whistle and that's when everyone ran.

It was cold outside, it was pitch black, only the street lights were on.

"This is confusing." Ryujin said, furrowing her eye brows.

"Don't worry, we can do it together." Jeongyeon supported, not looking away from the paper.

Ryujin and Jeongyeon ran around, everyone was running around and having a great time.

Suddenly Ryujin tripped over her own feet, making her trip over and fall into someone else. She thought she fell into Jeongyeon as she quickly apologised. But when she opened her eyes, she widened them.

It was not Jeongyeon.

In fact, when she looked around, Jeongyeon was nowhere in sight.

Instead, there was Yeji. She was against the brick wall while Ryujin had her hands on the side of her head, trapping her.

And the street lamp shined brightly on Yeji's face. And this made Ryujin question herself.

She felt her heart race and her face burn.

Why the fuck is she so pretty?

Yeji then slapped Ryujin. Ryujin got knocked back into her senses as she frowned, quickly backing away from Yeji as she held her cheek that was stinging in pain.

"What was that for?" Ryujin said annoyed.

"For banging into me and being so close to me. I thought you were going to kiss me, good you didn't." Yeji said.

Ryujin ignored it "where is your partner?" She asked, instead.

"I don't know, where is yours?"

"I don't know either."

Silence.

They just stared intensely at each other.

"I'm stuck with you again.." they both said at the same time.

"Well, I have the map." Ryujin said.

"And I have the puzzle paper." Yeji replied.

Ryujin groaned and threw her head back.

"Listen, I know it's a stupid idea, and trust me, I don't wanna do it either.. but.. why don't we just work together? And find our partners later?" Ryujin suggested.

"Ugh, fine, whatever. Hurry tho." Yeji said as she grabbed Ryujin's hand and dragged her along.

Ryujin didn't know why. But when Yeji touched her hand she felt a feeling she thought she shouldn't be feeling.

Was this .... Love?

She hoped it wasn't, because if it was, she would hate herself for that. And love is a strong word, so maybe crush? But she hoped it wasn't. She would kill herself if it was. She hates yeji with all her gut, nothing would change that, right?

Yeji's hand felt so soft. And when the light was on her face, she looked so pretty. Isn't she always pretty?

Ryujin didn't know how pretty she was until seeing her up close.

Cute..

They arrived at a random area, yeji let go of Ryujin's hand and looked around, Ryu following shortly behind.

"Yeji, do you have a boyfriend?" Ryujin asked without thinking. Yeji froze, she gulped, trying not to think too much of it.

"Um, no, why do you ask?"

"No reason."

Silence.

Awkward silence.

"I give up on dating. It's not worth it, is it? Your just gonna get heartbroken in the end. I don't want that to happen." Yeji said.

"Oh.. true.." Ryujin answered, she didn't know why, but she felt bad.

What is this feeling?

"Stay focused, stop asking meaningless questions." Yeji said, and they continued searching.

Ryujin couldn't keep her eyes off Yeji, and she wanted to beat herself up for it.

WHY AM I FEELING LIKE THIS? I should stop. Should I distance myself from her?

And Ryujin came up with something.

After this, I'm distancing myself away from her.

I hate this story sm but I love Ryeji

I know the story sucks so far but trust me, I'm going to try and make it better for future chapters so please don't stop reading. Thanks. Love you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 103 12
Ryujin's parents had enough of her and sent her to an only girl's camp. That's where ryujin met the most sassiest, moodiest but most beautiful girl.
8.4K 248 13
// RYUJIN X YEJI // Officer Hwang Yeji has to arrest the wanted criminal, Shin Ryujin. Will she be able to do so? A VERY ANGSTY SHORT STORY CONTAININ...
180K 9.5K 60
Hwang Yeji,A hyper and trouble maker soloist idol met her new strict guard Shin Ryujin,Yeji gave her guard a hard time,but after knowing her past fee...
432K 11.4K 29
Shin Ryujin is a confident, sexy, and multi-talented K-pop idol. Then one time, she met this person, Hwang Yeji, who happens to be her number one hat...