Skip Beat Next Stop King

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Uncle is very cute/ε€§ε”εΎˆθŒ Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 99 Chapter Raw link: https://czbooks.net... More

Chapter 1 Target
Chapter 2 Kyoko
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Performance (1)
Chapter 5 Performance (2)
Chapter 6 Family background
Chapter 7 Off-Screen
Chapter 8 Opportunity
Chapter 9 Pre-show
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Shooting
Chapter 12 The legend
Chapter 13 Veteran actors
Chapter 14 Ren Tsuruga
Chapter 15 Charming
Chapter 16 First meeting
Chapter 17 Sho Fuwa
Chapter 18 Cocooning
Chapter 19 Bold
Chapter 20 Broker
Chapter 21 Departure
Chapter 22
Chapter 22 Springside (1)
Chapter 24 Springside (2)
Chapter 25 Gift
Chapter 26 Anna Sui's Temptation
Chapter 27 I waited for
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Opposites
Chapter 30 The Gap
Chapter 31 Opponent
Chapter 32 Ratings
Chapter 33 Worth
Chapter 34 Fashion
Chapter 35 Encounter
Chapter 36 Toma Nakata
Chapter 37 Fire and Anger
Chapter 38 Glory
Chapter 39 Warring States Red
Chapter 40 Before the play
Chapter 41 In the play After
Chapter 42 After the drama
Chapter 44 Shining Shining
Chapter 45 Him and her
Chapter 46 Name
Chapter 47: Fake show
Chapter 48 Really making
Chapter 49: Whose fault
Chapter 50 Apology
Chapter 51 Rooftop
Chapter 52 Fate
Chapter 53 Forest of Misty
Chapter 54 Yingxue
Chapter 55: The strong enemy
Chapter 56 The classic
Chapter 57 Advice
Chapter 58 Noble
Chapter 59 The master
Chapter 60 Confession
Chapter 61 I Want to Cry Without Tears (Complete)
Chapter 62: Different
Chapter 63: Sharing the same bed (1)
Chapter 64: Sharing a Bed (2)
Chapter 65: Understanding
Chapter 66 Screenwriter
Chapter 67: Fate
Chapter 68 Men's Play
Chapter 69 Wine Red
Chapter 70 Wine Red (2) + Link

Chapter 43 Snow Kiss

119 1 0
By Kazuyuuki95

  What is the price of fame?

  Endless work, life-like, traveling from east to west and from south to north.

  Although I had been mentally prepared for a long time ago, when things happened to me, Hideichi Arimori truly experienced the pain and joy, which was enjoyable and at the same time very frustrating. feeling.

  Commercials were filmed one after another, according to the requirements of different directors, either laughing happily or sadly.

 Acting is very enjoyable, but this situation without even a little rest time really makes people unable to get used to it all of a sudden.

  Since the finale of "Warring States" was filmed, he didn't even return home for nearly a week.

  At the end of the day, either at this company or at that TV station. When sleepy and tired, most of them choose the nearest hotel or hotel for rest.

 It is no exaggeration to say that in just a few days, he has almost traveled all over the country, large and small.

  Today is clothing, and tomorrow is accessories. After busying one item at a time, he finally sees the hope of relaxing.

  Because, as long as he finishes shooting the chocolate commercial in front of him, he will finally be liberated!

  "MELTY KISS."

  "Melting like snow, let my love... fill your heart."

  In the picture, fair and slender fingers take out a pink heart-shaped chocolate from the gold foil packaging, and slowly stick it on the gentle kiss on the curved, plump and moist lips.

  Amidst the unbearable inhalation and swallowing of saliva from the surrounding crowd, when the finger left his lips again, the candy that was held in his hand and kissed had already been put in front of him, his face was blushing and his eyes were full In the mouth of the drunk girl.

  With a bright smile on the corner of his mouth, he leaned down and whispered in the girl's ear.

  He obviously didn't do anything else, the girl in his arms was so excited that it seemed like it could explode, and the violent heartbeat could not be stopped no matter what.

  "CUT!"

  "Minakami! Why are you being a nympho again?! No matter how much you like eating Arimori-kun's chocolate, please finish the work first?!"

  The girl who was dazed and fascinated by the beauty shook her body and suddenly woke up.

 She was covering her flushed cheeks, leaning on the young man in front of her with the candy in her mouth that she was unwilling to spit out no matter what, and she lowered her head and refused to come out, pretending to be an ostrich.

  The sixth time...

  It turned out to be the sixth time!

  Akina Minakami, a new idol in the Japanese pop music scene, lost her composure in front of the same man and the same action six times! ?

  The first time and the second time can be said to be accidents, but after the third time and the fourth time I warned myself, it is really unreasonable that such a situation still happened.

  What is this guy in front of you?

  Isn't it just Hideichi Arimori who made his debut with a month of red and overshadowed the sun!

  He just stood there and smiled at her, kissed the chocolate in his hand and put it in his mouth... She actually stood there in a daze like an idiot? !

  Listen to the eerie laughter of the male staff.

  They really have an attitude of having nothing to do with themselves.

  She, Akina Minakami, can guarantee that if their positions are switched and Arimori-kun feeds them chocolate, their reaction will definitely be worse than her just now!

  "Ms. Mizugami..."

  "Arimori-kun, I'm so sorry!"

  Before the boy in front of him finished speaking, the girl took a big step back and bent her waist very hard.

  "I shouldn't have been distracted during the shoot, and I shouldn't have procrastinated knowing that Mori-kun was in a hurry. I wanted to finish the shoot right away, but I..."

       "Okay, Miss Mizukami."

  "You are an excellent singer, and it is not your fault that you are not good at acting. Think about it, if we switch our positions and let me sing, I might do even worse."

  He patted the shoulder of the girl whose height just reached the bridge of his nose, smiled and nodded at her in relief.

 After unsurprisingly receiving another distracted look, he finally understood where the problem was, and finally understood how to complete the job as soon as possible.

  "Director, there is no problem here, can you try again?"

  "Huh? You have Mori-kun, you are fine. But Minakami..."

        The young director who was in charge of this chocolate commercial frowned and glanced around The assistant kept bowing and apologizing, then turned to look at the nervous girl, a little undecided.

  There is nothing to say about Hideichi Mori acting skills and status, but the one he is partnering with is really hard to say.

  "Director, let's start. I promise that I will work hard to drive Miss Shuishang and stop wasting everyone's time." He made a promise to the hesitant man, and looked back at the girl in front of him who hesitated to speak.

   Rubbing the long, brown-yellow hair with highlights, he sent me an expression that was all up to me.

  Hearing the request of the protagonist of the advertisement, what do you ask the director to do?

  I can only try again according to the requirements of others.

  Who is this kid?

  Within a month, he became unimaginably popular as a national idol!

  Take a look at the promotional methods of Meiji Fruits this time. It just released the news that the child will endorse the company's latest candy, and the sales that have increased several times can shock everyone's attention.

  What's more, the child's appearance and acting skills are all there. If you can follow along, just follow along as much as possible. Directors like them may ask others to make their own films one day.

  "Okay, pay attention to all departments. Meiji Yuki Kiss Advertisement, Kiss."

  "ACTION!"

  With the sound of shooting, several cameras started working again.

  Peeling off the fingers of the gold leaf, kissing the lips of the candy, the only difference is that the boy hugged the girl in front of him tighter, and the exposed sweetness felt deeper.

  Just look at Mori Hideichi with a deep love in his eyes, sticking his fingertips to the girl's lips, and after putting the candy completely into the other's mouth, in the blurred eyes that suddenly appeared, filled her with endless satisfaction, neck into his arms.

  That kind of prudence, the cherishment that is like a treasure, and the beauty of wanting to bring everything in the world to the girl in his arms, made everyone who saw it couldn't help being shocked.

 While secretly envious, I couldn't help but feel a feeling of blessing them and being happy for them.

  The pink petals that flew down from the sky swirled and landed on the couple.

  Watching them embrace each other tightly, watching the affectionate feeling when the boy looks into the girl's eyes, is so touching.

  The girl's infatuation, deep intoxication of tenderness and reluctance to extricate herself, is so natural under this hug.

 Although a little silly, but the unique feeling of a girl looking at her lover is vividly reflected.

  There is no 'I love you', but more than 'I love you'.

  Although the scene shown now is somewhat different from the original plan, but the feeling is not bad.

 Not only is it out of the cliché, but it also makes the sweetness between lovers even more interesting.

  Like sugar, like honey, perfectly blended together. Isn't this feeling of being unforgettable at first sight and cherishing one's lover for a lifetime, isn't it the feeling that the company wanted to express but couldn't always express? !

  The acting skills of this child, this boy...

  are really, really—— perfect!

  "CUT! Very good!"

  "Arimori-kun, your strength is really great! Of course, Minakami, you did a good job this time!" The director's praise sounded, and the young man beside him froze in place.

   Akina Minakami finally came to her senses.

  The congratulatory sound of the female assistant walking forward, and the admiring eyes of the surrounding staff, I'm afraid only she knows that she didn't do anything just now.

  Whether it's looking at the boy's eyes, or the action of looking at each other affectionately. They were all driven by the other party and reminded by subtle voices.

 If she relies on her own strength, no matter how many times she shoots, it seems that she will not be able to meet the requirements of commercial shooting.

  Arimori Hideichi...

  This person's acting skills are really terrifying.

  "Hideichi, are you okay?"

  "Huh? Mr. Takeshi, you're here."

  In the familiar male voice, Arimori Hideichi immediately stood up from his seat, ran to the director's side to say goodbye to them, After turning around and waving to Akina Minakami who was looking over, saying goodbye, he quickly rushed to his manager's side.

  Fortunately, this time the commercial shooting was done in Tokyo, if it was put in other places, I'm afraid his busy partner really won't be able to come.

  "Mr. Takeshi, are you here to pick me up? Didn't you say that the selection of female artists has already started?"

       "Hehe, you guys still know that the selection of female artists has started?"

       Takenori put his arms around his shoulders and continued talking with a smile as he walked downstairs.

  "According to the plan, you have three days to rest after filming today's commercial. Originally, I wanted you to rest at home, but after the president found out about the situation, he asked me to take you over no matter what. What did you say, I want the new juniors to pay homage to the demeanor of the popular seniors."

  Looking up to the demeanor of the popular seniors?

  If this is the case, why didn't this willful guy call back Tsuruga Ren? !

  Arimori Hideichi could tell that their president Takarada Raleigh just didn't want to make it easy for him. Within three hours of filming the Warring States Period, he stuffed over a dozen advertisements.

  He is very grateful for his cultivation, but does this old man think that everyone is like him, possessing the weird physical ability that is so monstrous that it is seriously inconsistent with his grade?

  But forget it, he'll just sleep when he gets home anyway. It's better to help Kyoko explore the main style of this year's selection of artists before she appears on the stage.

 Getting this news will give her an extra boost in success.

  At 12:15 noon, I got into Takenori car, went to a Japanese restaurant, had lunch, took a short break, and they were a new combination that didn't last long, and then drove back to LME. In a building that perfectly matches a certain man's aesthetics.

  After getting out of the car, he was surrounded by fans at the door without any accident. After working hard for half an hour to meet their requirements, he finally walked safely into the door and stood in the hall with the help of the company guards.

  Just when he was silently meeting the envious eyes gathered on him from all directions, and was about to find a place to rest and wait for the president to call, a sweet, lively and bright female voice came from the side.

  "Brother Hideichi."

  "Haha, it turned out to be you, Maria."

  Amidst the cheerful footsteps of Tada, a little blond girl in a black gothic dress jumped up and jumped into his arm.

  This petite and adorable little girl is named Maria Takarada, and she is the only granddaughter of their unreasonable president.

 Her personality seems lively and cheerful, but only those who really know her can understand her sad and painful past in her open heart.

  "Today is really a good day. In the morning, grandpa said brother Hideichi was very busy. I didn't expect Maria to meet him at noon. Could it be that this is the fate of two people who are destined to love each other?"

      "Hehe, you little girl really hasn't changed at all."

  He poked the girl's chubby face with a low smile, and when she turned her head away angrily, Arimori Hideichi seemed to suddenly remember, from the bag he carried, he took out a large box of candies given to him by the Meiji Company and handed it over.

  "Here, this is for you, Maria."

  "Ah! It's Meiji Yukini's new candy! Brother Hideichi, thank you."

  Kissed a few cheeks close at hand.

  Although her acquaintance with this brother in front of her was just an accident, it didn't hinder her liking for him at all.

 This brother's tenderness, his care and love when getting along with her really seemed to make her feel the feeling of a father loving his daughter.

  Although her father is busy with work and can't come back to see her, as long as there is this brother and that person who loves her, even if her father doesn't come back to see her, she doesn't care.

  "Maria, you seem to be very happy today. Did something good happen?"

       "Hmm! Mmm! It's because of being happy that Maria said today is a   good day."

         Jumping to the ground, holding the box in her hand with one hand, pointing to the star-shaped hairpin pinned on the blond hair, she spun several times in situ.

  "Today, I have the candies that my elder brother Hideichi gave me, and the hairpin that Lord Ren personally brought for me. Of course, Maria is very happy on such a beautiful day."

  Master Lian?

  Could it be that Mrs. Lian that Maria mentioned is that Atsushi...

  "Dun? Don! Tsuruga Ren?"

  "Ah—! It's really Tsuruga Ren!?"

  Just thinking of this man's name, I couldn't control it for a while. The commotion caused by Arimori Hideichi's idea.

 Looking back carefully, the person who caused this exclamation was not the eye-catching dazzling assembly, but who else.

  I saw him wearing a well-fitting dark suit, walking all the way with his slender legs, taking away the hearts of women who were infatuated with him one after another wherever he passed.

  Look at the appearance of those women holding her heart and shortness of breath, and then look at their dazed figures who can't even stand upright. I really have to let people sigh, how popular this man is.

  It's just...

  Looking at the direction he's going, it seems like he's coming over, right?

  You said you came here, so what happened to the smile on your face? !

  It's fine if others can't see the meaning of your smiling face, do you think he,  Hideichi Mori can't see even ? !

  I'm counting on you, Tsuruga Ren-sama, Tsuruga Ren-senpai! Seeing your inhumanly perfect smile, I can literally get goosebumps all over my body.

  I beg you, ignore the existence of the small one, change direction and disappear quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
63.1K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
204K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
797K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...