Skip Beat Next Stop King

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Uncle is very cute/大叔很萌 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 99 Chapter Raw link: https://czbooks.net... More

Chapter 1 Target
Chapter 2 Kyoko
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Performance (1)
Chapter 5 Performance (2)
Chapter 6 Family background
Chapter 7 Off-Screen
Chapter 8 Opportunity
Chapter 9 Pre-show
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Shooting
Chapter 12 The legend
Chapter 13 Veteran actors
Chapter 14 Ren Tsuruga
Chapter 15 Charming
Chapter 16 First meeting
Chapter 17 Sho Fuwa
Chapter 18 Cocooning
Chapter 19 Bold
Chapter 20 Broker
Chapter 21 Departure
Chapter 22
Chapter 22 Springside (1)
Chapter 24 Springside (2)
Chapter 25 Gift
Chapter 26 Anna Sui's Temptation
Chapter 27 I waited for
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Opposites
Chapter 30 The Gap
Chapter 31 Opponent
Chapter 32 Ratings
Chapter 33 Worth
Chapter 34 Fashion
Chapter 35 Encounter
Chapter 36 Toma Nakata
Chapter 37 Fire and Anger
Chapter 38 Glory
Chapter 39 Warring States Red
Chapter 40 Before the play
Chapter 41 In the play After
Chapter 43 Snow Kiss
Chapter 44 Shining Shining
Chapter 45 Him and her
Chapter 46 Name
Chapter 47: Fake show
Chapter 48 Really making
Chapter 49: Whose fault
Chapter 50 Apology
Chapter 51 Rooftop
Chapter 52 Fate
Chapter 53 Forest of Misty
Chapter 54 Yingxue
Chapter 55: The strong enemy
Chapter 56 The classic
Chapter 57 Advice
Chapter 58 Noble
Chapter 59 The master
Chapter 60 Confession
Chapter 61 I Want to Cry Without Tears (Complete)
Chapter 62: Different
Chapter 63: Sharing the same bed (1)
Chapter 64: Sharing a Bed (2)
Chapter 65: Understanding
Chapter 66 Screenwriter
Chapter 67: Fate
Chapter 68 Men's Play
Chapter 69 Wine Red
Chapter 70 Wine Red (2) + Link

Chapter 42 After the drama

79 1 1
By Kazuyuuki95

  The “Warring States” drama ended yesterday, dominating the peak and dominating the crowd! '

  'The passing of an era, the beginning of an era! '

  'Toma Nakata's contract expired, and he joined LME with a high profile, or will usher in a second spring in his acting career? ! '

  ...

  All kinds of titles similar to this quickly occupied the prominent position of the entertainment section of the latest newspaper and magazine on the second day after the finale of "Warring States" was broadcast.

  The clear black and white text, the sensuality and the commentary with clear stills, not only made a complete review of the whole series from the plot, but also listed the amazing miracles created by this TV series from all aspects.

  The level of ratings, the amount of production funds, and the number of stars who starred in friendly guest appearances.

  Of course, in addition to these, Nakata Toma, who succeeded in turning over with the role of Oda Nobunaga, and Arimori Shuichi, who succeeded in taking the role of Mori Ranmaru, are indispensable.

  Looking back at this time, these two people are really different extremes.

  The former, who has worked hard in this industry for decades, finally came to the fore. The latter, although it's been less than a month since his debut, is so popular that ninety-nine percent of the artists are absolutely jealous.

  Young, good-looking, and acting skills are not to mention. He has become so popular just after his debut, if he matures over time, what kind of achievements will he reach in the future?

  Also, what is the brokerage company behind it?

  LME ah.

  Judging from the current situation, it is not enough for people to hold the contract of first-line artist Tsuruga Lian, and it is necessary to win another new star comparable to him in a short period of time.

  Looking at the advertisements on the TV, and then looking at the more and more endorsements in the advertisements, it really makes people sigh that the same people are not the same.

  "Lian, I'm coming in."

  There were a few clear knocks on the door, and with the sound of the door being pushed open with a smack, She Xingyi walked in from outside the room.

  "Lian, I just confirmed with the producer that the recording time of the next show is set to be thirty minutes later. Why don't you just sit here and rest... Lian! You... When did you start reading the newspaper?

  "As soon as the man in the light-colored suit entered the room, he immediately noticed his partner's strange behavior. read newspaper? What is this strange phenomenon? !

  With the uncle's attitude of not caring about anything other than filming, the chances of this scene happening now are really similar to winning the lottery for three consecutive days.

  In addition, didn't he filmed the whole night last night? He should take the time to rest now, why is it abnormal...

      "Huh?"

     "Mr. Yashiro, you are back"

        There was one more person, the black-haired man sitting on the chair put down his hands and flipped through the entertainment newspaper, pressed his hand on the swollen bridge of his nose, and turned his chair to look over.

  "Has the recording time of the program been determined?"

      Has the recording time of the program been determined? How dare you ask me if the recording time of the show has been confirmed? It turns out that what I just said was in vain.

  Feeling that there was nothing he could do about his partner, the man shook his head resignedly, and repeated what he had said before.

 He kept staring at him until he nodded to show that he understood, and then he continued to speak.

  "Lian, the show won't start in half an hour. Would you like to take a break now? After all, you last night..."

      "Oh, forget it, I'm fine."

  "Maybe it's past the time I want to sleep, but now I'm not sleepy at all. Instead of resting now, why don't I go back after recording the show... huh?"

  He was halfway through speaking when the TV screen that was broadcasting an entertainment program in the room suddenly changed, accompanied by a burst of pleasant wind chimes and the sound of rushing tides, his attention was instantly attracted.

  The sunset is the last ray of light illuminating the earth.

  An endless night that swallows everything, even light.

  Two completely different pictures and tones flashed one after another, accompanied by the sound of roaring waves. After the pictures went black and then bright, a man in a white robe stood by the sea and looked at the endless night, with long golden hair enjoying himself in the sea breeze. A flying figure appeared.

  That flowing golden hair is like a collection of all the rays of light in the world. While fluttering and fluttering in the air, layers of halos are also continuously spreading towards the darker and darker surroundings.

  It's just that as time goes by, as the night gets darker and darker, the surrounding darkness becomes more and more obvious. No matter how bright the light is, it is still shrouded in endless darkness in the end.

  The thick black was like a cloud of smoke. When it completely covered the blond figure, a pure black body suddenly appeared behind him, spreading along his bright blond hair and locking him in. into his arms.

  The wanton smile seemed to control everything.

  The black figure turned around, and suddenly circled in front of the man in white, condescendingly looking down at the prey he had captured in front of him.

  Regardless of unwillingness or struggle, the golden light of being embraced in her arms eventually became weaker and weaker.

 The figure became thinner and thinner, and at the same time, the feeling of existence became more and more ethereal. Just look, at the moment when he completely disappeared, a golden teardrop fell from his eye socket.

  In this completely pitch-black environment, the drop of liquid shining with golden light fell all the way from a height, drawing a golden track, and the moment it exploded on the ground, a crystal bottle filled with liquid of the same color was revealed.

  "Lian, isn't this the perfume commercial you shot with Arimori-kun? Why is this version different from the one I saw before?"

  Not the same?

  Yes, it is not the same.

  Hearing Yashiro words, Ren Tsuruga turned his eyes away from the TV.

  The advertisement for this perfume is divided into several different versions. If you count the light and night together, there are as many as four.

  The one that appeared in shopping malls and on TV a few days ago was the first one, and the one I saw today is the second one. Although the advertising styles are different each time, they all respond to the characteristics of a product.

  Just like today's, the fragility of light and the strength of night are just incidental manifestations of the value of the product, but I didn't expect the effect of the official production to be so good.

  When filming this scene, in order to achieve the best effect, he and the child were not less tossed by Patrick Heim. He himself has done this movement from behind to in front of him at least five times, and the scene of the child crying has reached as many as ten times.

  Tears fall as soon as they are said, and each time they can perfectly express the character of the character according to the requirements. If it wasn't for more materials during the production, I'm afraid he would have passed it the third time, right?

  A dozen times.

  The feeling of those tears hitting the back of the hand really makes people feel in my heart...

  Tsuruga Ren, who leaned back on the chair, slowly closed his eyes and warned herself not to think about this matter, didn't notice the managers around him had increasingly strange expressions.

  At this moment, the image that appeared most in his mind was the scene when he was filming an advertisement at the seaside that day.

  The picture of the boy standing against the wind by the sea, the body in his embrace.

  The cold skin, the trembling chest completely leaning against his arms to absorb the warmth...

  Thinking about it carefully, that little guy really didn't forget to make himself as comfortable as possible while working.

  His talent is outstanding, and his savvy is also very good. When shooting commercials, he just dialed a few words, and quickly found the state that was different from when shooting TV dramas.

  Each time, the stronger emotions, and the more outspoken acting skills. It can be said that he participated in the whole process of the child's growth.

 As a senior from the same company, this step is clearly enough. But why would he do such a thing later?

  Turn down the new job recommended by the president himself, and recommend him instead?

  For what that job was worth, his generosity was a little too much!

  Moreover, the scenes he saw during the break on the set last night...

  There was obviously no plot, but after watching it, he seemed to be blocked by something in his heart.

 It's not that I'm unhappy, or angry with someone, but it just makes me feel aggrieved as if something is wrong or something doesn't work.

  For this junior, I was just curious at first. But after seeing his acting skills, I have a desire to look forward to and compete in my heart. Surprised by his age, surprised by his strength, even the behavior of reading newspapers these days is probably just to know what he has done recently.

  Touma Nakata's contract expired, and he joined LME with a high profile...

  Heh, he's just an old man.

  "Lian...?"

  Yashiro could feel the faint changes in his partner, of course, but he didn't understand.

 What happened to this uncle this time? There hasn't been anything to offend him lately, why is it that he suddenly seems to be competing with something?

  Um? !

  Aren't the pictures in the newspaper the stills from the finale of "Warring States" last night? This intoxicating smile standing in the raging fire, this moving picture of the two monarchs and ministers cuddling together and going to the underworld together.

  Could it be that the reason why his partner made such a change was because he cared about this child?

  I have witnessed his growth with my own eyes, and I have helped a lot in the process. When he achieves certain results and suddenly finds that there are other people beside him, I am afraid that anyone will have some ideas.

  But, Lian!

  Don't you realize that you are a little too attached to this junior from the same company?

  "By the way, Mr. Yashiro. I heard that the selection of the company's female artists has already started?"

  "Ah? Yes, yes."

  The man whose name was called was obviously taken aback, and only hurriedly tidied up when the other party looked over After a moment of mood, he said the answer he knew.

  "The official selection of female artists started the day before yesterday. I heard from Senpai that there were so many children who signed up this time. He was so busy that he didn't have any extra time to take care of Arimori-kun. It's just Ren... why are you asking this? Are there any newcomers among those girls that you pay attention to?"

  Tsuruga Ren didn't know where to start with Arimori curiosity, he couldn't just ask these questions directly, he just wanted to figure out something.

  The selection started the day before yesterday...

  Judging from the days, that guy should be quite free these days.

  It just so happened that he didn't have any work tomorrow, so instead of sleeping and resting at home, it's better to go back to the company and find a chance to confirm his thoughts.

  Secretly made a decision in his heart, the man who was about to clarify the doubts and feelings in his heart as soon as possible opened his eyes and sat up straight.

  This is how he is. Once he focuses on something, he will definitely figure it out in a short period of time.

  The junior who cares extraordinarily?

  This strange feeling in my heart?

  Although it doesn't seem to be a problem now, if this kind of thing is allowed to continue. In the future, it might turn into a terrible storm.

  He is Ren Tsuruga, a man who wants to forget the past by concentrating on his acting career. Nothing else can stop him from moving forward until he reaches his ultimate goal and successfully surpasses that man.

  It's okay for the seniors to support the younger generation and care about the younger generation once in a while, but it will inevitably cause trouble for each other if it does so for a long time.

  Unnecessary speculation, big and small newspapers fearing that the world will not be chaotic...

  It's scary just thinking about it, how could he really let that kind of thing happen? !

  That child was the opponent chosen by him, Tsuruga Lian himself. Before the formal confrontation and the winner was decided, any matter that wanted to disturb them and make trouble for them would be as far away as possible.

  He has been at the top of the new generation of Japanese artists for long enough, but he really wants an opponent who can stand shoulder to shoulder and highlight his own value.

 I have searched for so long and observed for so many years. After finally finding one, how could it be disturbed by other things.

  That's right, the word 'reelection' sounds nice. But how could that feeling of being stable and having no fun be more exciting than defeating a well-matched opponent? !

  What did he get into this act?

  Don't you just want to abandon the past, surpass yourself, surpass that man, and reflect your own value!

  And that boy's talent, that boy's strength that doesn't match his age, although it is very strange, has successfully aroused his interest.

  Hello.

  Hideichi Arimori of the LME.

  I am Tsuruga Ren from LME.

  The moment we meet again...

  Is the real beginning of the contest between you and me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.8K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
67.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
245K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...