Skip Beat Next Stop King

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Uncle is very cute/ๅคงๅ”ๅพˆ่Œ Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 99 Chapter Raw link: https://czbooks.net... More

Chapter 1 Target
Chapter 2 Kyoko
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Performance (1)
Chapter 5 Performance (2)
Chapter 6 Family background
Chapter 7 Off-Screen
Chapter 8 Opportunity
Chapter 9 Pre-show
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Shooting
Chapter 12 The legend
Chapter 13 Veteran actors
Chapter 14 Ren Tsuruga
Chapter 15 Charming
Chapter 16 First meeting
Chapter 17 Sho Fuwa
Chapter 18 Cocooning
Chapter 19 Bold
Chapter 20 Broker
Chapter 21 Departure
Chapter 22
Chapter 22 Springside (1)
Chapter 24 Springside (2)
Chapter 25 Gift
Chapter 26 Anna Sui's Temptation
Chapter 27 I waited for
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Opposites
Chapter 30 The Gap
Chapter 31 Opponent
Chapter 32 Ratings
Chapter 33 Worth
Chapter 34 Fashion
Chapter 35 Encounter
Chapter 36 Toma Nakata
Chapter 37 Fire and Anger
Chapter 38 Glory
Chapter 39 Warring States Red
Chapter 40 Before the play
Chapter 42 After the drama
Chapter 43 Snow Kiss
Chapter 44 Shining Shining
Chapter 45 Him and her
Chapter 46 Name
Chapter 47: Fake show
Chapter 48 Really making
Chapter 49: Whose fault
Chapter 50 Apology
Chapter 51 Rooftop
Chapter 52 Fate
Chapter 53 Forest of Misty
Chapter 54 Yingxue
Chapter 55: The strong enemy
Chapter 56 The classic
Chapter 57 Advice
Chapter 58 Noble
Chapter 59 The master
Chapter 60 Confession
Chapter 61 I Want to Cry Without Tears (Complete)
Chapter 62: Different
Chapter 63: Sharing the same bed (1)
Chapter 64: Sharing a Bed (2)
Chapter 65: Understanding
Chapter 66 Screenwriter
Chapter 67: Fate
Chapter 68 Men's Play
Chapter 69 Wine Red
Chapter 70 Wine Red (2) + Link

Chapter 41 In the play After

81 3 3
By Kazuyuuki95

 Putting on makeup and styling, and after the staff and other actors had dinner, Arimori Hideichi walked into the set of the last scene in the voice of Akira Kurosaki's greeting.

  In the flickering candlelight, in the thin lighting. In this quiet ancient temple, the shooting of the finale of the whole drama is about to start.

  Just, why are there so many people watching?

  Those ordinary tourists are nothing more than that, why are the actors who can leave long after completing their respective tasks, sitting in their seats and looking in this direction?

  Were they so curious about the filming process of this last scene?

  Shaking his head, not knowing what to say, Arimori Hideichi tugged on his tattered costume that was stained with bright red liquid. He glanced at the wounds drawn by the special effects makeup artist on his arms and chest. Just when he bent down to sit down, he saw Toma Nakata walking slowly behind Akira Kurosaki with his upper body bare.

  "Director Kurosaki, Nakata-mae..."

  "Senior! The wounds on your arms and waist are really terrifying!?" As soon as the fifty-year-old man walked over, his greeting was only halfway through, and the rest Before he had time to say it, he was directly cut off by the hideous wound that appeared in the sight range.

  Look at the crack from the side ribs to the front of the abdomen, and look at the blood hole the size of a dragon's eye on the right elbow. The valgus skin and the deep pit where the bones can be seen really make the scalp tingle and goosebumps all over the person who sees it.

  "My wound? Haha, your body is not much better."

  Nakata Touma heard the boy finish speaking, went straight to him and pulled his hands on the horrible scar, forcing the child in front of him. His countenance changed.

  Accompanied by a low laugh, he squatted down and grabbed the boy's clothes, and then gently slid his fingertips around the sword wound on the exposed chest.

  "Senior...you, can you be more serious."

  "Serious? Ranmaru, are you questioning your lord?" "It's alright, Touma, if you keep on touching like this, I'll have to settle accounts with you for this kid's messy makeup."

       Noticing a lot of concentration of eyes, Akira Kurosaki's decisive voice stopped the two guys who were cultivating their relationship.

  He just didn't understand, Touma Nakata was obviously not like this usually, why he was as excited as if he had taken the wrong medicine today was surprising.

  It's okay to be out of line in words, but the actions just now are really a bit...

  Sighing silently in my heart, the old man who decided to start shooting as soon as possible glanced at the two people who were accumulating emotions in the set.

 After casually calling a staff member in charge of prop arrangement and asking in a low voice, he turned around and explained the rest of the things that need attention to Arimori Hideichi.

  The floor under your feet is made of specially treated materials, so you don't have to worry about catching fire. So seriously, when the filming officially starts later, there are only two things he needs to do.

  First thing, grab a candle.

  The second thing, throw it at the door.

  After that, the sliding door that has been processed by the props group will burn violently the moment it touches sparks. Then the cameraman will take the required pictures through dislocation techniques, showing the effect of two people in the room surrounded by flames. As for the collapse of the last part of the house, special effects animation and so on, it is not something that actors like them need to worry about.

  Is it as simple as throwing a candle?

  It's really boring enough.

  After listening to Kurosaki Akira's narration, while Arimori Hideichi nodded to express his understanding, he also had another plan in his heart.

 Anyway, the final outcome is that the house is set on fire. As long as the process is not too outrageous, of course he can act as he wants.

  "Attention all departments, enter the scene for final inspection. Shooting will start in five minutes!"

  Following the old man's order, the staff of various departments moved around quickly. Repairing the modeling, repairing the modeling, checking the scenery, checking the scenery, this area is really messy for a while.

  On the other hand, in the middle of the room, surrounded by the staff, the two people closed their eyes and meditated quietly as if they didn't feel anything.

 The feeling of being silent is like being unaware of everything happening around you, and being alone in another completely different world.

  The unwillingness to be betrayed, the desolation of falling into the end.

  All kinds of emotions must be brewed in this little time now. There are so many people who are paying attention to this scene, how can they, as the leading actors, fail to act? !

  "Are you ready? Are you done? Come out quickly when you're done."

  Accompanied by Akira Kurosaki's loud shout and the sound of the retreating footsteps of the staff on the set, the big and small kneeling on the ground unexpectedly simultaneously They opened their eyes, looked at each other, smiled and nodded, stood up and walked to their respective positions and stopped.

  The heavily wounded man leaning against the table panting violently, and the young man standing at the door intently on guard. In just a few breaths, the two who looked normal just now seemed to have changed suddenly.

  Weak, sensitive.

  The oppressive and tense atmosphere can be felt by anyone just by looking at it.

  At this moment, following the change of the two people in the scene, the surrounding crowd also held their breath and fell silent suddenly. In this environment without a trace of noise, Akira Kurosaki, who was sitting on the director's seat, nodded and raised his hand to make a gesture to the assistant, signaling the start of shooting.

  next second.

  With the field manager holding up the slate, standing in the middle of the field will be the slap! ' A dozen.

  This last scene was staged.

  "The "Warring States" finale, burn down the Honnoji Temple."

  "Action!"

  …

  Already, is there no other way?

  Are you going to die here? !

  The hegemony in my heart, the dream that has not been fulfilled, can it be... that I can only go so far as I am today?

  Touma Nakata, who played the role of Oda Nobunaga, leaned against the low table with a pale face, letting the cold sweat from his forehead slide down his cheeks and hit his bare chest hard.

  The arm hit by the firearm, the wound in the abdomen that cannot be stopped no matter what. Could it be that the fool he is called by others is destined to die here today? !

  Not reconciled!

  When the dream is about to come true, how can you let him be reconciled to such a thing? ! If it wasn't for that damned guy who betrayed him, how could he, Oda Nobunaga, have fallen to where he is today! If he had taken down that guy first when he found out about that, wouldn't the situation like today be different?

  "My lord! The villain saw Lord Nobutada's flag seal...Master, your injury, my lord!?" The young man who was soaked in blood and rushed into the room with a sharp sword in his hand saw the blood on the ground, the expression on his face suddenly tightened.

  Not caring about the dignity of his status, not caring about the bleeding blade in his hand, he rushed forward quickly, desperately tearing the hem of his clothes, and carefully wrapped them around the wound of the man leaning on the table .

  "...Nobutada is here?"

  "Yes, my lord, your son Nobutada..."

  "Useless Ranmaru, with Mitsuhide's ability, Nobutada will definitely fail."

  Looking at the face of the young man who was close at hand, the man He glanced at the injury in his waist and abdomen, then looked at the bright red skirt of the young man opposite him, slowly shook his head and sighed sadly.

  "This injury has made me unable to fight any more. Even if Nobutada can come in the end, I'm afraid I won't be able to last until then. In this mortal ending, rather than being killed by a traitor, I would rather cut my own seppuku and end up with a whole body!"

  My lord! How can you say that!?"

  "Ranmaru, you don't need to comfort me anymore. I, Oda Nobunaga, can go from being a big fool in Owari to where I am today. Although I still have regrets, this life can be regarded as a wonderful and vigorous life." "Give me some Here comes the wine!"

       While speaking, regardless of the injury on his body, he sat up straight with one arm propped on the table, pointed to the unfinished wine jar at the corner of the room, and ordered the young man beside him to bring it to him.

         Joke!

  What happened that day is really a joke!

  Half a day ago, he was clearly sitting here drinking and having fun with his son. Unexpectedly, at night, he was facing a desperate situation, and there was no possibility of surviving the betrayal of his subordinates.

  In this life, he fought for decades and killed countless people!

  In the end, it came to such an ending, and it was well deserved.

  He stretched out his hand to take the wine jar handed over by the young man, raised the lid and drank a few swigs desperately, as if he couldn't feel the burning pain in his body, he swung his arm and stuffed the thing in his hand into the young man's chest in front of him. arms.

  "Lan Wan, give me a drink too!"

  Looking at the child sitting upright in front of him, watching him respectfully take the wine jar and pour it down desperately.

 He seemed to go back a few years ago, and once again saw that beautiful boy standing in the wind and snow, wearing thin clothes and suffering from the pain of the death of his relatives.

  Six years, six years have passed all of a sudden.

  It starts when the child comes to him, and when the child takes care of his daily life. They are a pair of monarchs and ministers with a huge age difference, but when they get together, they are unexpectedly in tune.

  From twelve to eighteen years old...

  He is obviously still so young, is he going to go on the road with an old man like him today?

  Watching the young man in front of him put down the wine jar, staring closely at his full and bright red lips under the candlelight.

 Nakata Touma, or Oda Nobunaga, stretched out his left hand to hold up his white chin as if he couldn't help himself, raised his thumb and slowly rubbed his moist lips.

  "My lord..."

  "Ranmaru, tell me do you regret it? Do you regret coming to my side?"

  "Think about it, if it weren't for me, maybe your father and brother wouldn't have died. If it wasn't for me, you Maybe you won't be in the situation you are in now."

  "Your family has become fragmented because of me, can you tell me...do you hate me?"

  How should I answer such a question?

  Yes, like this man said.

  His father, elder brother, and younger brother all left him one after another because of him. But it doesn't matter that their family, as generals loyal to him, sacrificed their lives for their lord.

  This person's love for him, this person's feelings for him...

  things have come to such a point, what's the point of saying these things now?

  To hate or not to hate, he, Mori Ranmaru, doesn't know. All he knew was that he was this man's samurai, and he was this man's nickname. As a much-loved subordinate, how could he hate the master who always cared about him.

  "My lord, villain..."

  "Shut up, don't say it!"

  The finger on the bright red lips suddenly pressed, and the man with a weak expression didn't let him finish his sentence.

  Maybe it was worry, maybe it was fear, but no matter what, at the last moment of his life, he just wanted to leave here with the best memory of this child.

 As for whether he regrets it later, hates him or not, these answers don't matter to him.

  Really, he doesn't care...

  Thinking of this, he felt that the temperature of his body was getting lower and lower. All the strength in his body also left him along with the blood dripping on the ground.

  As a man! Be an Overlord! How could he put his life and death in the hands of traitors!

  He grabbed the side of the leg with his backhand and almost pulled out the scabbard. Just when he was about to commit seppuku, a pair of palms suddenly grabbed his arm and stopped him there.

  "My lord, can you please wait for the villain? The villain is willing to accompany you."

  Smiling and saying these words, ignoring the stunned expression of the man in front of him, the thin boy grabbed the wine jar on the ground with one hand, He flipped the jar directly to the door.

  There was a crisp sound of 'crash', accompanied by the sound of the surrounding people breathing heavily. After he picked up the candle on the candlestick and stared at it for a moment, he threw the things in his hand towards the sliding door.

  The next moment, 'Boom! 'A heat wave hit. The long hair attached to the blood-red shirt suddenly swayed back in the fierce burning fire, which was so beautiful that it was suffocating.

  The blood-red clothes, the hair flying in the billowing heat. Obviously just standing there very simply, but the feeling and the visual impact are so strong.

  Watch him turn around and walk back to his lord, watch him pull the man's arm and sit in that man's arms.

  The back tightly attached to the chest, the scene of holding the knife handle tightly with both hands, aiming the cold light at his body. It is so dangerous, but also so touching.

  "Lanmaru, what are you doing?!"

  "My lord, do you know?"

  Leaning in the arms of the man behind him, listening to his obviously weak but still worried voice, the young man smiled wantonly.

  "I was able to come to you and be your attendant. I was protected and loved by you. Although the time was short, Ranmaru never regretted it." "And, do you know?" "Little man"

         ...

  'Snapped! ' A sound of sparks burst, and the crowd surrounded by the performance of the two people who had attracted all their attention saw the young man's mouth move a few times, but the last few words could not be heard clearly anyway.

  In the blazing fire, the only man who heard what those words were, his expression changed from disbelief at the beginning to satisfaction and surprise now.

  He stretched out his left arm to hold the child tightly in his arms, and his broad and powerful palms went up along the handle of the knife, holding onto those silky palms.

  Red light, ferocious fire.

  The snow-bright brilliance that flashed like a horse, suddenly pierced through the billowing smoke! ' with a sound and fell into the arms of the pair of monarchs and ministers who were hugging each other.

  ...

  From the first encounter to years of companionship.

  He understands him, he loves him.

  No matter what people around them think of them, no matter how people in future generations will judge them.

 He Oda Nobunaga is the lord of Mori Ranmaru, and he Mori Ranmaru is also his surname of Oda Nobunaga.

  All kinds of stories, scenes of getting along with each other.

  These things with different views from different people's eyes, just like the boy's last words that were not heard by anyone, are destined to make the world curious, and destined to make the world... dream about it

  endlessly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
185K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...