We All Scream For Ice Cream (...

By Mr-Grimm87

Once per year a contest called Twisted Metal is held by a man named Calypso. The winner of this contest can w... More

Other Cars And Competitors Part 1
Other Cars And Competitors Part 2
Pictures of the Competitors Part 1
Pictures of the Competitors Part 2
Pictures of the Competitors Part 3
Prologue: The Clown, the Nurse, and the Ice Cream Truck

Patient Profiles

584 13 4
By Mr-Grimm87

Name: (Y/N) "Needles" Kane

Other names: Sweet Tooth the Clown, Honey, the Ice Cream Truck Killer, Marcus Kane (absolutely hates this name)

*EXTERMELY DANGEROUS!*

Age: 35

Height: 5'11"

Hair Color: Bald/Hellfire

Eye Color: Red

Disorder(s): Unspecified Psychotic disorder; Homicidal tendencies; Insomnia

Treatment: Under strict orders of Dr. [REDACTED], Nurse Valentine must be present during any therapy sessions with the patient; seems to reduce the chances of hostile altercations breaking out and increases compliance from the patient. Do note: the patient shows a sort of fondness for Nurse Valentine. Outside of staff members: Dr. [REDACTED] and Nurse Valentine, no one is allowed to be in a room ALONE with the patient; at least five ARMED guards are to be present in the same room when handling (Y/N) "Needles" Kane. If the patient shows signs of extreme head pain or mentions his headaches getting worse, apply PURE holy water to the forehead. *DO NOT TOUCH THE PAPER BAG!* Under no circumstance is the patient to be referred to by the name: Marcus Kane. WARNING: Meds have no effect; Lost cause.

Appearance:

The mask (if the picture above isn't clear enough):

Under the mask: whatever you look like. Do include a giant scar on your right cheek.

Likes: Killing people, toying with his victims, causing mayhem, his ice cream truck, weapons (personally prefers melee weapons), the Twisted Metal competitions, Calypso, ice cream, serving ice cream to all the good boys and girls, his girlfriend and her "special examinations", alcohol, his best friend

Dislikes: Having to give up his killing ways, Marcus Kane and his family, Preacher, the headaches, Calypso, curses, those that manage to get away, getting screwed over, cops and any other type of authority, Blackfield Asylum, Dr. Killjoy, Sweet Chick, those who hate/ruin his ice cream (like a certain God of War), Warhawk

What his voice sounds like: Refer to the "Twisted Metal: Black - Sweet Tooth" video at the top

Known Weapons:

A Custom Machete 

Hunting Knife *Do Note: Patient has also been seen wielding a Kitchen Knife* 

Chainsaw

Sledge Hammer

Axe

His Hands

His OWN flaming head 

An... Ice Cream Scooper... yeah

*To all staff, be advised: If patient offers you ice cream and he is holding the scooper or just in general, NEVER ACCEPT. No matter how docile the patient seems.*

A various amount of guns and explosives

Addition Information:

Best Friend: 

Name: Crazy Harold the Wacky Lunch Sack

*... NOT A PATIENT?*

Age: ???

Height: 7"

Hair Color: No information available 

Eye Color: No information available 

Disorder(s): No information available

Treatment: Do not remove from patient "(Y/N) Kane's" cell, if found to have been removed please return it to (Y/N) as soon as possible *Do note: this will mean forfeiting your rights to life when Sweet Tooth discovers this discrepancy.* (Y/N) seems to only allow Nurse Valentine to hold Harold, probably cause she gave him the damn thing or something. Stay 5-15 feet away from Harold when in a room alone, we've lost 6 staff members already due to this thing. Be sure to include more treatment/disorders in case Sweet Tooth finds this file... 

Likes: ???

Dislikes: ???

Addition Information:

The Ice Cream Truck: Sweet Tooth

License Plate: ISKREEM

Driver: (Y/N) Kane

Gunner: Nurse Valentine

The jingle: (can't have an ice cream truck without a jingle)

On Board Weaponry:

Dual Vulcan Miniguns mounted on the sides of the truck

Standard Fire Missiles

Homing Missiles

Power Missiles

Landmines

Swarm Missiles

EMP Launcher

Explosive RC Car

Ricochet Disc

Oil Can Launcher

Oil Spill

S.A.T Missiles

Environmental Attacks (depends on the battleground)

Stalker Missile(s)

Temporary Reactive Shields

Absorption Shields

Turbo

and a couple others...

Special Weapons:

(For (Y/N) and Valentine only)

Napalm Cone Cannon: Throughout all the years of serving ice cream to kids, teenagers, and adults alike, (Y/N) has created a multitude of different and twisted flavors. Popping a multi-barrel cannon out the side of his truck, Sweet Tooth can fire out 20 scoops of ice cream laced with napalm, served on steel waffle cones packed with explosive material in each, all done in a single burst. Projectiles fired from this special weapon will stick to enemy vehicles before the napalm catches fire and begins to burn away at the car. Finally once the napalm does it's job, the waffle cone(s) will explode in a small ball of fire, damaging the enemy car they are stuck to.

Blood Transfusion: Using her IV pole as a javelin, Valentine can throw it and impale it into the side of an opponent's car. After landing a successful attack, the marked car will begin to slowly be drained of it's health. IF Sweet Tooth manages to stick close enough to the marked car, Sweet Tooth will start to regenerate lost health for as long as this special lasts. What can I say: "Nurse's Orders."

(For everyone including (Y/N) and Valentine)

Laughing Ghost: basically turns the clown head on top of the truck into homing projectile that will track down it's target even phasing through walls to get to them.

Sweet Bot: Transforms the ice cream truck into a giant robot that has it's own set of abilities. These abilities are: Clown Air (basically a jetpack), Sweet Shred (a giant machine gun on it's left arm), Laughing Death (the bot can throw it's head as a projectile at an opponent), Sweet Ram (can use it's nitro supply to dash forward and ram through anything in it's path), and Sweet Slam (a ground slam attack that creates a shockwave)

The video above shows the abilities in action

Girlfriend: 

Name: Nurse Valentine

Other names: Valerie, Darling and/or Sweetheart, the Sadistic Nurse

*SMART, SEXY, SADISTIC*

*NOT A PATIENT*

Age: 27

Height: 6'0"

Hair Color: Light Blue

Eye Color: Red with cross-shaped pupils

Disorder(s): No information available

Treatment: Upon retrieval of Nurse "Valerie" Valentine and patient (Y/N) Kane, the female is to be administer into Blackfield Asylum's therapy program, the same program (Y/N) is in, under the care of Dr. [REDACTED] and Dr. Killjoy, by his own request. While overseeing Valerie's future treatment, Dr. Killjoy is NOT permitted AT ALL to come into physical contact with Valerie, for his own safety and is to be accompany by armed guards. Because of the nature of (Y/N) and Valerie's relationship, they will to be allowed at least two hours a day to be together without other staff or guards' supervision, and can also cohabitate in the same room during lights out. Due to the more personal matters regarding her past, refrain from discussions regarding her involvement with the specialized team of nurses dubbed "The Last Hope." Requires further psychological evaluation...

Appearance:

(Yes I spammed images of Valentine, and no I don't regret it)

Likes: (Y/N), (Y/N)'s cooking, alcohol, the scientific method, studying things from afar, snakes, wolves, classical music, punctuality, careful planning, taking things apart, news and non-fiction reading, mind games, chess, acoustic guitar, meat, eastern culture, dark chocolate, ice cream, her friends from "The Last Hope" (including Christmas, Patty, Easter, and Hallow)

Dislikes: Needless formality, sentimentality, weak people, cooking, bedside manner, Dr. Killjoy, back pain, candy, Calypso, Blackfield Asylum, the nightmares, being seen and treated like a piece of meat (useless it is coming from (Y/N) which she is fine with), being interrupted during an medical operation or dissection, Bloody Mary

What her voice sounds like: (video below)

Known Weapons:

Bone saw

Various Chemicals

A large IV pole fashioned into a glaive

Scalpels

Syringes

Body Bags

And various other medical supplies

Korth NXR Hunter 44 Magnum (gifted to her by (Y/N) and sorry no image, reached the stupid limit)

Also a couple of other guns...

Addition Information:

Now for their wishes to Calypso if and when they win the Twisted Metal contest...

(Y/N)'s Wish: To find the stupid, cowardly rat, that keeps slipping out of his grasp again and again, and kill him once and for all. Even if he needs to wake up from a coma to do so...

Valentine's Wish: Have her revenge against Dr. Killjoy, so that her friends' souls may be at peace.

Mr. Grimm: Okay here's the profiles for both (Y/N), Valentine, and even the gosh dang Ice Cream Truck. I'll be basing Needles's personality off of a mixture of Black, Head-On, Twisted Metal (2012), and the show.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 52 15
What would you do when you wake up on your birthday to find your parents gone? Midnight didn't know how to react. Men came for her and she listened t...
795K 18.2K 34
Highest Ranking in Romance #12 |Previously known as "Beautiful Disaster"| *** He threw me on the bed and...
5.6M 102K 60
{NEEDS EDITING} ....::::**•°✾°•**::::.... 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬❞ ....::::**•°✾°•**::::.... "Death is the easy way out, rem...
16.9K 427 31
Blissfully married, surrounded by loyal friends and family and the leaders of the eminent Sangue Mafia, Jasmine and Valentino Guerrero are the quinte...