๐——๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ, ษชแดแด€ษขษชษดแด‡๊œฑ

Von loveforocean

โ–she a ๐™—๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™š she showin her ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐ฑ ๐™™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข... Mehr

๐—ช๐—˜๐—˜๐——, ๐—ฆ๐— ๐—ข๐—ž๐—˜, ๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—ž๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ซ, ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ
๐—š๐—ข๐—ข๐—— ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š, ๐—™๐—˜๐—˜๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ข, ๐—ก๐—จ๐— ๐—•, ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
๐—˜๐—”๐—ง ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ง๐—œ๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜ ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—ฌ, ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ
๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐— ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—™๐—”๐—–๐—˜, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข
๐——๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก ๐—•๐—˜๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ฆ, ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
๐—ช๐—˜๐—ง ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐— ๐—ญ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข
๐—ง๐—”๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ง, ๐˜ค ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ
๐—ž๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—•๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฆ, ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ

๐——๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜จ๐˜ป

4.5K 68 2
Von loveforocean

" last thing that i remember is our beautiful bodies grinding up in that club "
- Beyoncé

My hips grind against him, his hands squeezing my ass as I'm bent in front of him. The smell of sweat and weed is the only thing I can smell, it lights a fire deep inside me. A needy fire.

I swiftly turn around, pressing my lips up to his ear, whispering something against the harsh bass boosted music thumbing through the club. "You wanna get out of here?" I ask him, the liquor in my breath tickling his skin.

His strong hands attach to my waist, steadying my drunken movements, it doesn't help that he's drunk too. He nods his head, leading me out of the club right beside him.

I stumble into the apartment, my body nearly falling as liquor consumes my brain. His hands are wrapped around my waist, pulling me to stop from falling, his body hot against my back.

His lips attach to the side of my neck, sucking and nipping at my soft skin. Little rushed moans spill out of my mouth, as I try to move us into my apartment.

Dropping my bag on the ground and going to bend down to take off my heels. Before I can reach my feet his hands trail up my torso from behind, bending me back up for our eyes to connect. "Let me take care of you ma." he whispers against cheek into my ear.

Shivers run up my spine with his long cold fingers trail down my arms, the pads of his fingers lightly tickle my sensitive skin. He backs me up till I'm forced to stumble onto the couch.

I plop down, letting my stiff body relax into the comfort of the cushions. He kneels in front of me, his tight grasp taking a hold of one of my legs, placing it on his knee.

His eyes connect to mine as I watch him with curiosity, his fingers undoing my heels as he keeps eye contact with me. My mind fascinated with how he's not even looking to remove the heels, his fingers working magic and releasing the right pressure from the tall heels.

Switching one leg to the other he continues to quickly manoeuvre his fingers to remove the straps. Placing one heel next to the other, his hands run up my soft calf. His mouth pressing against my freshly shaven legs, trailing it's way to the bottom of my dress.

Taking the fabric and rolling it in the balls of his fingers, clenching it down causing my cleavage to poke out more making his eyes slowly drop down. He stands back up, looking tall over me with his brown hooded eyes, staring into my bright beaming eyes.

Sitting down beside me on the couch and pulling me into his lap, my thighs straddling his hips, my pussy right above his boner suffocated by his tight jeans. My hips slowly grind, building tension between our aching bits, needy for more than I am giving us.

His hands tug at the fabric covering my waist, his lips smashing hard against mine as his tongue quickly slides into my mouth. He balls up my dress in his palms, it slowly rising from my ass showing my black thong from the back. My pussy showing through the thin fabric from the front as he keeps tugging, he doesn't bother to look, too engrossed in the passionate kiss our lips feed into each other.My arms wrapped around his neck, nails digging into the couch behind him as I calm my urges.

His hands get adventurous, leading own to my soaked panties, feeling how wet I've got over him. Pressing lightly against my clit as he draws circles, my hips beg down on him, grinding at my own quickening pace. My mind leaves the kiss as I focus on the pleasure I am feeling against my wetness, softly moaning into the kiss as he slides the panties to the side and comes into raw contact with my folds.

He fand between my folds, teasing me with his light touch and needy tongue exploring every inch of my mouth. My hips continue to grid against his fingers, pressing down needing him to come inside me. He pulls his hands back, removing his mouth and demanding "You wait."

I nod with my eyes going big, wanting to go along with anything that he wants just so he will actually give me his dick soon.

"Where's your room at?" he asks me, looking behind him at the short hallways that contains a series of doors. I get off his lap, nearly falling as the strong feeling of liquor renters my brain. I grab his hand, leading him off the couch. Dropping his hand as I start to walk away from him, pulling my dress down teasingly to cut off his view of my ass.

He groans as my ass disappears underneath my dress, hurriedly following behind me into my dark room. I set my lights low, and lead him to the bed. Setting myself down on the fluffy white bed spread, he stands tall above me again, quickly pulling his black tee off of his body. Leaving him shirtless with his toned abs poking out, my hand reaches out to them, my fingers lining every muscle at pokes out all the way down to his belt.

My hands quickly but smoothly unbuckle his belt, sliding his black jeans down his legs with his boxers. His hard cock springs up, lightly tapping his abdomen as it comes back down in front of my face. I slide off the bed and onto my knees, taking the base of his shaft in my hand and slapping his pink tip against my ready tongue.

Swirling my tongue in circles around his sensitive tip, taking a small portion of his length into my mouth, pumping the rest of the cock with my hand. My head works fast, quickening my pace as my head bobs back and forth.

His hands find my long hair, entangling his fingers in the strands and forcing my mouth to take more of his dick. I open my throat, legging his long cock hit the back of my throat with every gargle. He groans above me, his head rolling back as his adam's apple poking out farther in his neck.

I keep my eyes trained on his head, watching every reaction he gives me as his head rolls back to look into my eyes. He swears under his breath, slowly rocking his hips for him to go farther into my. My hand works fast to take the amount that I still can't fit, letting the sensation completely take over his body.

"Get up." he quickly demands me. I follow his demands without a second to waist, rising up to meet his thirsty eyes. He turns me around and slams me onto the bed, moving me up so he can kneel on the edge of the bed. Sliding my dress up and moving my panties to the side, not even bothering to remove either.

He eases his tip against my entrance and into me, lightly groaning as my tightness adjusts around him. My wetness surrounding his cock as I softly moan with his new presence inside me. My back arches as his abdomen reaches my ass, his entire cock filling me up completely. My nails dig into the mattress above me, balling the sheets into my palms to release some of the short lasting pain.

My ass is in the air as he watches himself appear and disappear back into me, slowly letting me adjust to his wild length. He quickens his pace, his hips slapping into my ass and hands digging into my hips as he pulls me back and forth. The only sounds in the room are skin slapping together, the bed creaking and the mixture of both of our moans.

His pace is too fast now, my hand goes back to his abs, trying to slow his pace inside me. He slaps my hand back and follows it with a hard smack on my ass, my cheek turning red with his hand print. "Don't try to run baby." he groans. I can feel that he's close, and so am I.

He grabs ahold of my hair with one hand, pulling me back so my head isn't buried in the sheets. "You like that dick, don't you?" he asks. I cant form words right now, my mind fuzzy with the alcohol and pleasure swirling together. "Yah you like that dick." he smirks above me. I can feel my climax coming, juices coating his rough pumping cock.

"Fuck you're gon make me cum." my hands squeeze so tight around the sheets as my back arches. I feel the knot in my stomach quickly untighten, my limbs relaxing.

He pulls out of me, pumping his cock with his right hand, palm gently handling his bright pink tip. I flip around, onto my knees, just as I get in the position I feel the liquid splatter onto my face, coating my ruined makeup with the white milky cum.

He groans as he finishes busting his load all over my face. "Fuck." he yells out, my tongue swirling his tip to clean him from his remainder of stickiness. His chest heaves from heavy action, thumping down on the bed, letting his body relax from his rough climax. I get up, going to clean myself in the shower from the liquids running down my face and legs.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

34.8K 782 12
" ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ง๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐—บ๐—ผ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฌ๐—ผ๐—บ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ง๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐—ผ...
47.2K 1.1K 23
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ two long distance best friends are in love with each other "๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
201K 1.8K 47
enยทvisยทage /ษ™nหˆvizij/ verb ใ€ to contemplate, visualize or form a mental picture of something not yet existing or known ใ€ž
4.2K 136 7
"๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ"