𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚, 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟 𝗦𝗢, 𝗡𝗨𝗠𝗕, 𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬

" good loving, feel so, numb. ride me, till i'm bout to, cum "
- PARTYNEXTDOOR

It feels like I haven't seen him in forever. It's only been a couple days since Kay left for his concert in Toronto, but it's felt like weeks. I would've gone with him if I didn't have to work all week, I hate being away from him for so long.

He texted me almost an hour ago that his plane landed, which means that he should be home any minute now.

Everything is perfect, my hair, my makeup, my outfit, the house, everything is perfect for him. I can't wait to jump into his arms and smell his sweet cologne again. And to get that dick, going from having sex every night to nothing has been painful.

I waste the few minutes I have alone to think about Kay, what he'll do to me when he first sees me again. The feel of him inside me again, his hands squeezing my ass as his tongue explores my mouth and he fills up my mouth up with his huge cock.

Just as my fantasy's start to get good I hear the lock jiggle at the door, snapping me out of my faze and getting my heart pounding.

The door opens revealing Kay walking in, his smile so bright it beams through the dimly lit room. I run up to him, jumping into his open arms and wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands attach to my ass as he holds me up, pulling me close to his body.

"I missed you ma." he mumbles into my neck before planting a soft kiss on the same spot.

"I missed you so much Kaykay." I don't want to let go of him, but I know that I need to get down to let Kay settle back in.

Getting back onto the floor, I close the door behind him as he walks farther into the apartment. Nothing has really changed since he was only gone for a few days, except a few candles lit around the living room so that the place would smell nice for him.

The lights are dimly lit, causing the whole place to have more of a seductive vibe to it. "You in the mood to eat? The airplane food probably wasn't good at all." I ask him, walking into the kitchen as he throws his suitcase into the bedroom.

"Yes please, I've been craving your cooking the whole trip." He responds, walking over behind me and giving me kiss on the top of my head. His arms unexpectedly wrap around my waist, pulling me close into his body. "But I'd much rather eat you right now."

My cheeks instantly heat up with his words, butterflies twist around my stomach as my panties easily dampen. I've been waiting too long for his touch on me, that even the talk of him doing it gets me going.

I twist around meeting his eyes, they look down on me, making me feel like I am tiny compared to him, and I love it. The feeling of being so tiny in his hands, and I know he loves it too.

He leans in before I can, he doesn't rush with the kiss, softly moving in rhythmic ways as his hands grip onto my waist. He deepens the kiss, sliding his tongue into my mouth and exploring all of what he missed.

The kiss lasts a while before I have to break it for a breath, he takes the opportunity to trail kisses down my neck, sucking and nibbling on my skin, taking his time on every inch of me. My chest heaves up and down with the pleasure of him finding my soft spot and going harder.

My hand trails down his torso, feeling his abs through his thin shirt making my way down lower. Palming his big erection through his pants, my connection with it makes him hum on my skin causing my pussy to clench.

He pulls away from my neck, locking eyes with me again, a smirk spreads on his face as he grabs my hand. Leaving the kitchen behind when he leads me to the bedroom, resting me onto the bed as he crawls on top of me.