The family he always wanted (...

By TheeHotGrl

This is a SASUHINA novel, so if u don't like it, then DON'T read it! Thanks! ☺️ (PART TWO) -For Mature Audien... More

A Table Of Contents
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. We Gon Get A Lil Messy 🤷🏾‍♀️ *Long Af*
8.
9. *Pretty Long*
10.
11.
12.
13.
14. *A Lil Long*
15. *A Lil Long*
16.
17.
18. *A Lil Long*
19. *SMUTTY*
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33. *A Lil Long*
34. *A Lil Long*
35. *A Lil Long*
36. *Long Af*
37. *Long Af*
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.

28.

75 9 6
By TheeHotGrl

Late at night, Sasuke heard some loud banging on his hotel door & he swore if that was Sakura or Naruto, he was gonna do some serious ass-kicking!

Don't people know better than to wake up a sleeping man in nothing but his boxers? Just when he was getting to the good part of his wet dream?

When he finally opened the door his breath silently hitched and he sucked in a strangled gasp & Hinata invited herself in without permission, pushing past him and crossing her arms with her right foot tapping excessively.

He shut the door and walked over to her by the bed and when he saw her angered state, he quickly grabbed 1 of the pillows off the bed and sat it in his lap.

"4 years ago, when you dropped Yusuke back off to me." She began explaining to him the history of their son.

"He was furious with me." She gradually began pacing back & forth. "Always giving me nasty looks, rolling his eyes whenever I spoke, and acting out."

Sasuke's eyes softened with sadness while he listened to his wife describe their son's behavior. He never would've thought Yusuke gave his mother the same treatment he's giving him right now.

Hinata's change of tone from mad to sad softened his hard tool as well.

"That night..." Tears rolled down her beautiful face. "Yusuke..." Her voice broke but she softly spoke through the sorrowful tears.

"He left me a detailed letter of how he couldn't take it anymore." She clutched her chest, having to relive that terrible moment again damaged her.

The room hotel suddenly felt stale and cold as Sasuke's emotions intensified with regret and gloom. His chest tightened and he felt the same feelings as his wife.

How could he live with himself knowing the information he knows now?

"Sasuke," Hinata stated his name breathlessly with a shuddering gasp.

"Our... *hiccup* son tried to kill himself that night..." Her lips trembled as she bawled her clear orbs out, with her right hand holding her chest. She took a deep tremulous breath, trying her best to calm herself but the memory was too much on her.

To know he caused so much pain on his heart & his heartbeat broke his own into pieces. Past Sasuke loved when she cried but present Sasuke hates it.

Before he realized it, Sasuke was on his feet, pulling her into his strong arms.

Although she didn't fight against his assurance, he wasn't sure if she'd forgiven him yet.

But even without the acknowledgment, he held her in his arms and even stranded some tears of his own.

For a moment, thick silence filled the room as they both said nothing, crying amongst each other with the hurtful feelings of their son.

But that soon came to an end when Hinata pulled away from him and looked up at him with resentment.

"What did you do to him?" Her voice now clear and callous. "I already know about you beating him and taking him to the damn bar." She shoved him though he didn't move much.

Until she shoved him harder. "What else did you do to him?" Sasuke didn't say a word, his right eye now activated and his lips sadly pouting.

"He's been having nightmares since that night! And just yesterday they started again!" He was finally forced onto the bed as he continued to allow her to shove him in the chest.

"Sasuke, what the hell did you do?!" She began crying angry tears. When he didn't answer she shoved him once more and ran both of her hands in her silky hair.

"Maybe you shouldn't have returned." Sasuke instantly stood on his feet again and shook his before gently taking hold of her wrist. "No, please don't say that."

Hinata yanked her wrist away and shoved him in the chest again. "Then tell me what you did!" Her tone was rough even with her smooth voice.

The thumping in her chest didn't slow down and her breathing became heavier.

She just rolled her eyes and backed away from him. "Exactly!" She sniffled before crossing her arms. "You're not gonna be spending any more time around us for a while!"

His heart dropped. "Hinata, please." He began crying again. "Please don't do this, I-I need to be in my family's presence." She swallowed the lump in her throat. "I'm sorry Sasuke, now is just not a good time."

Hinata left without another word.

As soon as the door closed behind her, he angrily kicked the drawer next to the bed. He grasped and ran his hands through his hair as he paced. No, not again! This couldn't be happening to him again!

Just when he thought he was making some kinda progress, there was some unknown source pulling him right back to where he started!

Sasuke sobbed into his hands when he sat on the bed again. He hates himself for what he did to Yusuke.

He's still trying to wrap his mind around why he did what he did to his 1 and only son. Projecting his worst fears onto him wasn't right! He didn't deserve that!

Once again, it was gonna be another lonely long night for him.
***
Sasuke was in a deep slumber when he dreamt about his happy family.

Hiroko went into her parent's bedroom to do a tickle sneak attack on her father but he caught her off guard.

He emerged from a hiding place and tickled her sides as she cutely giggled, tears forming in her pretty eyes. "Hahahahahaha!" Her chubby cheeks poked so hard that they turned red.

"Daddy!!" His baby's doll's squeaky voice yelled with heavy laughter infectiously filling her father's heart with extreme happiness.

Yusuke was coming up the stairs when he heard all his father's & baby sister's ruckus.

He strolled to his parent's doorway to witness what was happening & once he finally did, he annoyingly rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Big Brother help!" Hiroko spoke through the cheerful chuckles.

Yusuke didn't respond, the preteen raised an eyebrow and slightly grimaced.

"This is childish. I'm gonna be 13 soon, tickling is for kids." He replied to his baby sister while secretly judging his father for acting so juvenile.

"Pleaseeee." Sasuke tickled her harder as his fingers affectionately extended on Hiroko's tiny form but she still managed to speak through her father's playful touch.

The young raven head huffed as his shoulders slouched and then he lumbered over to them.

A slow unimpressed sigh escaped him. "C'mon, stop tickling her." His tone was uninterested and he spoke out the side of his mouth with his eyes on the floor.

Sasuke stopped tickling her and then he lifted his upper body, tugging on his son and pulled him in the bed with them.

He found it hilarious about his son's cool demeanor, just like when he was his age but he was determined to break through that facade.

"H-Hey!" Yusuke tensed when Sasuke began tickling his underarms.

"Dad, stop." He could no longer refrain from laughing when Hiroko began tickling him too.

Loud bursts of laughter rumbled from Yusuke when they both tickled him at the same time. His resistance was no longer a problem.

Sasuke beamed at his son while he graciously laughed. "C'monnnn, Dadddd." Tears leaked through his eyes as Hiroko and their father continued tickling Yusuke under his arms.
*
Hinata was done folding her children's clothes and placing them in the drawer.

Now she was in her bedroom, sitting on the purple leather bench by the bed, folding their clothes.

The clear-eyed woman smiled at them while she continued doing her activity. Hearing their laughter warmed her heart to the highest degree.

Sasuke batted an eye at his wife when he playfully grinned, whispering to his children regarding their mother.

"I'm gonna go get mommy." Yusuke and Hiroko sat on their knees with blushing cheeks, thoroughly nodding and carefully watching their father gather a skittish ambush.

He sneakily crawled over to her and before she knew it, he launched at her and tackled her. Causing her to fall back and drop the clothes that were in her hands.

"Sasuke!!" Hinata was indifferent, frowning at her husband for the childish attack.

But soon enough, that changed when Sasuke began tickling her.

She let out a cute squeak as she began laughing when Sasuke's fingers found Hinata's feet and frolicky tickled her.

Yusuke & Hiroko joined their parents, going on to tickle their mother's side and gleefully laughing, everyone's laughter mingling with each other.

"We got you mommy!!" Hiroko's small voice spoke happily as Hinata now had cheerful tears spilling from her closed eyes. "Hahaha~" Her cute laughter caused Sasuke's heart to ache.
*
Moments went by when their laughing and playing finally calmed & Hinata was laying in the middle of him. Hiroko was on his right and Yusuke was on his left.

Sasuke opened his eyes to see his heart, his heartbeat, & his heartstring comfortably sleeping on him. His spirit was moved by the pretty picture.

He lightly sighed before kissing each of them on their foreheads and squeezing his kids tighter in his arms.

This moment was-
***
Sasuke felt something hitting his face repeatedly. His eyes flew open to see his baby doll sitting on his chest and pouting at him.

"Bestie!!"

Sasuke propped up on his elbows and blinked a few times to make sure he wasn't dreaming but when she called out to him again, he knew it was real.

He didn't know what to say at the moment, keeping his lips pressed together and nervously staring at her.

When did she come to his hotel room?
How'd she get in?
Who did she come with?

"I told her to quit hitting you." Naruto had his mouthful of the hotel's breakfast. Hiroko cutely giggled, bringing 1 of her hands to her mouth.

"Nuh-Uh, daddy's lying." Sasuke wiped his eyes with the back of his hand and finally uttered some words.

"What... are you doing here?" The little girl pinched her nose with her 2 tiny fingers. "Bestie your breath stinks."

Naruto spit out his drink and coughed his laugh away which caused Sasuke to send him a death glare.

Hiroko unpinched her nose and began casually speaking to Sasuke whose heart was currently speeding with each word she spoke.

"Preschool is out, big brothers are at school, and mommy is at work." Her squeaky voice was enough to send him to the hospital.

"I had daddy make 1 of his clones and told him I wanted to see you." Hiroko slapped Sasuke's face again. "So get up bestie!" She balled her fists and angrily frowned her face, furrowing her brows.

"Sun Flower, he has to get properly dressed." Naruto's clone made another 1 and he picked her up, to take her down to the lobby.

"Don't keep me waiting bestie or I'll beat you up again!" Hiroko seriously pointed at him and balled her right fist, waggling it around a bit as Naruto #2 walked them out of the hotel room.
*
Sasuke finally got out of bed and walked over to Naruto's clone. "Does Hina know about this?" Naruto sighed & nodded. "She won't stop talking about you." The tall blond felt his heart sinking a bit. "She keeps bragging about you."

He couldn't hide the disappointment in his voice or the obvious resentment in his facial expression.

There were 2 parts of what Sasuke was feeling. He didn't give a diddly squat about Naruto being upset at Hiroko wanting to spend time with him. After all, she's his, period.

But another part of him felt sorry for the dobe. He imagined how hard it must be for another man to wallow in & snatch away time from the child he's built such a strong bond with.

"Look, Naruto-" He cut him off, crossing his arms over his chest and angrily scowling.

"Just get dressed." He ignored what Sasuke might have wanted to say and walked out of the hotel room.
***
"How come, big brother doesn't like bestie?" Hiroko asked her father while they were in the game room.

Naruto was never good at these kinds of things so he gave her an answer that first came to mind. "He doesn't like how he dresses..."

The little girl turned away from the game she was playing and looked at her father with a confused expression with 1 eyebrow rose.

Her staring was starting to make him nervous and he awkwardly began scratching the top of his head but she finally spoke again.

"We have to get him a new outfit then." Naruto blew out a breath of relief. Sasuke and clone #1 appeared before #2 poofed away.

"We have to go to the store!!" Hiroko hopped up and down before grabbing onto her bestie and her father. "C'mon daddy and bestie."
***
The 3 of them ended up at a clothing store & once again Hiroko was leading the conversation.

"Bestie, what's your size?" They were in the men's department walking around while looking at clothes.

Sasuke gave her a weird look.

The little girl was... bossy & He he no idea where she got that from because he doesn't remember being like that... that much...

She always demanded stuff & it was... so unlike him.

Telling others what to do and how to do it was... nothing he did.

And what was with her speaking with so much authority? Again, nothing like him.

"I found a outfit for him." Naruto was still holding her when she picked up a 3-piece set of a purple t-shirt, purple sweats, and a long purple hoodie.

"Go try it on." She handed it to Sasuke and he gladly accepted it, though secretly he was battling with himself on wearing such a ridiculous outfit.

"Daddy, I found 1 for you too." She picked up the same outfit in an orange setting instead.
*
Sasuke actually tried on the ridiculous ass outfit and was quite shocked when he realized it fitted. He looked in the mirror at his reflection with a perplexed expression as his brows knitted together.

Though he wasn't too happy because he wanted to be able to stash his sword in his heavy black cloak... BUT whatever makes her happy, he'll just have to deal.
*
Sasuke came out of the dressing room wearing the clothes and shoes his baby doll picked out for him.

Hiroko gasped and leaped on Sasuke's leg. "You're so pretty bestie." His heart fluttered in his chest and both of his cheeks reddened.

When Naruto came out of the dressing room, Hiroko also complimented him. "Daddy you look pretty."

That small smile was wiped off his face when he heard that. He was tired of hearing his baby girl calling that dobe her father.

He was officially impatient with his true identity not being known to his daughter & he was still shocked at the fact that Hinata allowed such things to happen.

Sasuke had a bone to pick with his wife.

There needed to be some explanation on her end on why she would agree for Naruto to be their "dad."

He understands he was gone... for a while.

Tbh, when he left again he wasn't ever planning on returning... But then again, he wasn't planning on healing either.

So in a way... he does understand why she would move on with someone she deems worthy enough to be in a relationship with, as well as having the kids involved.

And it's not too fair for him to just show up and expect things to go back to normal.

But... he still has feelings and unfortunately, his feelings are hurt.
***
The 3 of them were now in front of the cash register. "Sun Flower, how do you plan on paying for these things?"

Naruto looked down at his daughter who was currently clung to Sasuke's right leg. "You're the grown-up daddy." Hiroko made a cute pout as she shrugged and Sasuke's heart thudded.

"Lord Seventh." The blonde woman behind the counter smiled brightly.

"You or your friend don't have to pay for that." She flirtatiously smiled at him before winking. Naruto smiled cheekily, rubbing the back of his head. "Thanks."

Hiroko didn't like the way that random woman was staring at her father and she didn't have any issues letting her know how uncomfortable she was with that.

"Hey!" The 3 adults looked at Hiroko when she raised her voice. "Stop making googly eyes at my daddy lady!"

She pointed at her with a serious expression & the woman gasped as Naruto nervously chuckled before anxiously waving goodbye to the woman and hurrying out of the store.
*
"Sun Flower, you know better than to be disrespectful to adults." They were now all back in Sasuke's hotel suite, at the dining table eating some food from the hotel's menu.

"I'm sorry daddy." She replied calmly, twiddling her 2 fingers, and pouting her bottom lip. She innocently looked at him.

"I just don't like when girls look at you... it makes me feel bad for mommy."

Sasuke was truly amazed by her...

1 moment she was sassy & bossy & the next, she was sweet & shy, just like her mother.

Already, at 5 years old she has a complex personality, even more than Yusuke's when he was that age.
*
There was a knock at the door and Sasuke got up to answer. When he opened it Yusuke pushed past him, ignoring his whole existence.

Meanwhile, Boruto hugged him before entering the room, and when he finally laid his eye on Hinata, he quickly covered his front with his arms.

She graciously walked in as the door shut behind her. Though he rolled his eyes, when she walked up to Naruto and gave him a peck on the lips.

Also, Yusuke's attitude was starting to piss him off. "What kinda loser lives in a hotel?" Yusuke had his arms crossed over his chest while disgustingly looking around the room.

Hinata sighed before lovingly kissing Hiroko on the cheeks a bunch of times.

Sasuke mentally captured the beautiful picture because he loved seeing his wife being affectionate to their baby girl.

But he still had his arms covering his front because Hinata was bent over in her nursing uniform & trying to balance all these emotions was a bit much.

He was happy, aroused, & annoyed.

"I hate the color purple!" Sasuke cut his eyes at Yusuke and Yusuke looked at him with sharp daggers.

Hina straightened, looking over at her son and Naruto looked at him too with a serious expression.

"Don't listen to him unc. Purple looks cool on you." Boruto disagreed with his brother and Yusuke scrunched his face into a frown as he grabbed his brother by the wrist. "Excuse us."
*
Yusuke and Boruto were now on Sasuke's hotel balcony. "What the hell are you doing?"

Boruto pushed Yusuke off of him. "Why do you keep picking on Uncle Sasuke?" He matched matched Yusuke's energy.

"Because he's a piece of crap, that's why!"

The blond preteen sighed. "Look, I know you're mad at him. I was mad at dad too..." He tried easing whatever painful emotion Yusuke was currently feeling at the moment.

"But that's still your father-" Yusuke punched Boruto in the face and Boruto returned the punch & now both of the boys were fighting, rolling around on the ground and angrily grunting at each other.
*
"I'm glad the 3 of us are alone." Sasuke looked at his wife and his idiot best friend. "I've been needing some answers from you both."

Sasuke's speech was cut short when they all heard Hiroko crying. They all immediately rushed out of the bathroom to her & Hinata instantly picked her up.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" Hiroko spoke through her howling tears.

"Big Brothers are fighting." She cried into her mother's bosom and Hinata began shushing & comforting her.
*
Sasuke and Naruto slid the patio open and went to break their sons up.

But the minute Sasuke placed his hands on Yusuke, he began wriggling free. "Get your damn hands off me!!"

Both of his eyes were now activated and he snatched himself away from Sasuke with all of his strength.

Yusuke whipped out a kunai and pointed toward Sasuke's stomach.
"If you ever put your damn hands on me again then I swear, I'll stab you!"

He glared at Sasuke with rage & bitterness and he spoke with hostility in his tone.

Sasuke's whole world was turned upside down and his heart ached with sorrow.

He was flabbergasted by Yusuke's behavior and the way he looked at him as if he was some sorta enemy was killing him.

Naruto was stunned at the scene as tears streamed down his face. The dynamic between Sasuke & Yusuke was worse than he thought.

Boruto kept his mouth zipped as he curiously watched the 2 in silence.

Sasuke slowly lifted his arms harmlessly. "Yusuke... please... put the knife down." He didn't realize he was crying.

Yusuke did put away the knife but he said 1 last thing to him before storming off the balcony.

"I wish you were dead!"

Boruto gasped before running after his brother and joining his side.
*
Sasuke ran after him, passing Hinata & Hiroko.

"Wh-What happened?" Hinata questioned Naruto when he came out sniffling & wiping his face.
*
"Yusuke..."

Sasuke's voice broke when he called out to him as he looked at his son through hurtful orbs, who was now crying with his head down.

"Sorry Uncle Sasuke." Boruto was comforting Yusuke with his arm around his shoulder & the elevator was now closing.

Sasuke's heart dropped as he still stared at the closed elevator.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 192 6
*𝕊𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖 - 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒* ~First Book~ If he even sees anyone with her, holding her, or even touching her he start...
181K 4.7K 36
__________________ Hinata Shoyo is in pain. Everyone left her, bully her and even called her a liar. She can't hold on anymore and leave Karasuno. N...
34.5K 1.2K 53
This is a SASUHINA novel, so if u don't like it, then DON'T read it! Thanks! ☺️ -For Mature Audience Only -18 & UP ⬆️ - I DO NOT OWN THESE IMAGES OR...
60.2K 1.4K 32
FEM! OP! READER X NARUTO BOYS A story about Y/n Senju being Tsunade and Jiraiya's child - will she make all the boys at the academy swoon over her? T...