AMORE

By marpetcuncher

The girl I've had a crush on sense seventh grade finally knows who I am but somehow we ended up in a fake rel... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
11
12
13
14
015
016
017
018
019
020
021

010

6 1 0
By marpetcuncher

"I love you guys drive safe."

"We love you too we will." Jordan said grabbing their last bag.

"Text me when you get home."

"I will cause they'll both forget." Sabrina said earning a smack from both of them.

"It was nice meeting you and thank you."

We walked them down to the car and said our final goodbyes before going back upstairs.

"Can I stay a few more nights? There's still a lot of people at my house."

"You can stay as long as you want, it's nice having someone else here."

"Thanks I'll move my stuff back to the guest room."

"Theres no sheets or blankets in there."

"Oh."

"Mila you can't keep avoiding this."

"I don't have anything to say, my sister is dead and I will be raising her daughter  for the rest of my life and it's stressful and scary but it's not really that different, my sister hasn't been around much for the past three years and we weren't that close and yeah I'm still excepting the fact that I will never see her again and she won't come pick Nia up in five months and take her back to Germany. I don't know what to talk about or how to feel."

"Come here." She said opening her arms

"Why?"

"Cause your crying."

I wiped my face and realized I was in fact crying and I excepted her hug which just made me cry harder.

"We're staying home tomorrow and having a movie day."

"I can't I have a test and practice and I need to finish a dance I'm working on."

"Okay we're going to school and then having a movie night."

"Isn't tonight game night."

"Well do it Friday or Saturday."

"Okay."

We got to school and she held my hand so I stayed at her car with her while she talked to some random girls.

"Yeah you should really come to my party on Friday, your whole team is invited!" She said putting her hand on briars arm.

"Wow your strong."

I put my hand on briar's cheek turning her head toward me and kissed her.

"I'm going to class I'll see you later."

"I'm walking you."

The girl went to say something but we just walked away.

"You know if we weren't fake dating I would think you were jealous back there."

I just looked at her and she laughed a little.

"Oh my gawd your so strong blahaaa." I said mocking the girl.

"Yes I am so very jealous of that, I don't think I've ever been more jealous I'm my life."

"Shut up and go." She said pushing me into my class.

"Please shut the fuck up."

"Principals office NOW!"

I fell asleep after ten minutes in this class and mr Conners woke me up. Dude talks way to much like just give us the work and shut up.

I walked out and my phone went off.

B🏀
Come to seniors bathroom.

I made my way across the school and walked into the bathroom.

"Yes?"

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing what do you want."

"Mila." She said sternly.

"bRiAr."

She walked up to me putting her hand around my throat and squeezing it a little.

"Why do you have an attitude. Why are smiling?"

I pulled her shirt so she was closer and whispered in her ear.

"I like being choked." She froze for a second so I reached in her pocket grabbing her keys and walked out.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm skipping the rest of the day I'll see you at lunch."

——

I walked into the lunchroom and sat at the table briar always sits at with her team. After a few minutes most of the girls were at the table but she wasn't there.

She walked in from the outside door looking around. She saw me and walked over to me.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"I went out to my car cause I didn't know if you were coming in or not."

"Mila!"

I turned around and saw my aunt standing in the doorway looking annoyed.

"Come with me."

"What? No."

"Yes."

I started walking and she reluctantly followed me.

"I have to do practice today but if you wanna give me detention soph can step in as captain for the week."

"Okay I'm the principal so I decide."

"Okay..."

"I don't really care you said please, but stop cussing and being rude to your teachers."

"I have a very important question."

"K?"

"I've been a shitty captain this year and we're way behind schedule with comps starting next month so can me and the girls have a sleepover type thing in the g-"

"Yes."

"Wow that was easy."

"Don't break anything or anyone and come to my house if you need anything, you can do it Friday night."

"Thank you."

"Yeah you better behave and your lucky your my niece and your parents put a lot of money into the school or you would have been suspended a while ago."

"Love you too."

She gave me a quick side hug and then left.

"Why'd you make me come with you?"

"So I didn't have to explain the gym thing to you cause you're coming and so we didn't end up in a loud Italian argument."

"I'm coming?"

"Yup."

"Okay."

I let out a small laugh and she looked at me confused.

"Bottom."

"What?"

"Bottom."

"I'm not a bottom." She stepped closer and leaned down whispering in my ear.

"I'll prove it to."

"When?" I asked just to keep messing with her.

"Whenever you want love." She said as she sat back down.

The two girls sitting in front of her looked at her surprised.

"Why are you looking at me like that."

"Nothing we've just never heard you sound that nice."

"Fuck off."

"My point exactly."

I was standing behind her and she was holding my hands as they were draped over her shoulders I dropped one of her hands and tilted her head up to look at me.

"I'll see you at practice I'm going back to the car."

"Okay you can go get food if you want."

"I'm not driving your car."

"Why not?"

"Knowing my dumb ass I'll crash it or some shit."

"I'll make my parents buy me a new one, go get food and get me a drink." She said handing me her card.

"Okay I'll be back in fifteen." I said pushing her hand away.

I went to Chick-fil-A and got some nuggets and fry's along with her drink. I was stuck in the line for so long that by the time I get back I'll have to go straight to practice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.6K 13
MILLIE HART Quiet. Shy. Nerd. Prude. That's what everyone calls me while turning up their noses at me. Even if it's true, I don't care. I have a pla...
294 0 54
What started as a game for popular and attractive students turned into Zoey wanting to find a real relationship. She wanted to win the dating games...
31.9K 803 40
Y/n is a high school student, she is the basketball captain of their school and she is the popular girl in whole school mostly with girls because of...
1.4K 151 29
" YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE ! WITHOUT YOU , MY LIFE WOULD BE BETTER ! " I bit my lip and tried so hard to hold back my tears , " I...