Cassarian August AUs and Shor...

By ElizabethShelby

A fellow Cassarian shipper hosted a Cassarian Month in August 2023, and I decided to turn my entries for it i... More

Introduction
Day 1: First Meet
Day 2: Falling In Love
Day 3: Gifts
Day 4: Look Of Love
Day 5: Sweetness
Day 6: Villains
Day 7: Flowers
Day 8: Age Difference
Day 9: Kiss
Day 10: Fight
Day 11: Holding Hands
Day 12: Cassandra's Revenge
Day 13: Soulmates
Day 14: True Love
Day 15: Free Day
Day 16: Dance
Day 17: Declaration
Day 18: Great Expotations
Day 19: Number One
Day 20: Meant To Be
Day 21: Pain
Day 22: Cassandrium
Day 23: Nothing Left To Lose
Day 24: Comfort
Day 25: Favorite Moment
Day 26: I Love You
Day 27: Engagement
Day 28: Nicknames
Day 30: Together
Day 31: Love Has No Age
Conclusion

Day 29: Protection

267 7 44
By ElizabethShelby

AU: "Avatar: The Last Airbender"

(TRIGGER WARNING: VERY MILD BLOOD)

     Varian is the Avatar. It is a huge responsibility, especially for someone so young. But it is something he has been training for his entire life, and he is getting closer and closer to mastering all four elements.

     He never would have made it this far without his friends. Rapunzel, princess of the Fire Nation, taught him all about bending fire. Eugene, a former thief in the Earth Kingdom, helped him with bending earth, the most difficult element for Varian to master. And of course, Varian already knew all about airbending as he was born and raised among the Air Nomads. But it is Cassandra who is the most special to him...

     Cassandra is a waterbender from the Southern Water Tribe, the only bender in her village. She barely knew a thing about waterbending herself, but she and Varian learned together and helped each other grow as benders. Now Cassandra is one of the most powerful waterbenders in the world, and Varian is a master of all four elements! He is exactly what an Avatar should be.

Except for his protective nature... If anyone does anything to any of his friends, they have the power of the Avatar to face! Even just a minor cut on Cassandra's arm from someone else's blade can send him into the Avatar State. And of course, when he goes into this state, Cassandra is the only one who can get him out of it. She tries to help him work on his temper, but he is still determined to defend his true love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 357 29
(This is my own spin off of the Tangled series and has no connection to any plot points. I know I used Moon!Varian as the cover but neither the moons...
6K 244 13
[A rewrite of my very first Cassandra/Varian fanfiction, "Every Step of the Way." Read foreword for more details.] ----- Things have changed. Rapunze...
31.5K 584 34
Just some Varian x Female Reader one shots, that's all! I hope you all enjoy ☺️ Tangled the Series does not belong to me!
27.2K 602 32
Five years ago, an ancient demon was vanquished. Five years ago, the kingdom of Corona got its 'Happily Ever After'. Five years ago, a former handmai...