forever yours-t.c

By inexwrotes

they broke up because they think it's the best for them but spoiler, it's not. or in which she think she's ha... More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four

thirteen

3.3K 82 2
By inexwrotes

instagram & irl

HEWSONALY, STORY

alyana couldn't hold back her laughter any longer as harry, completely drunk, danced on her living room table. she could hear conan who was strongly encouraging his new friend when olivia decided to join the young man on the table to dance with him. she could make out gracie and her boyfriend whispering sweet nothings to each other. a smile settled on her lips, glad that her friend seemed to have found someone who adored her as much as she did. nailea and mark were talking with a sweet smile on their lips, enjoying the new friendship.

alyana felt good, maybe it was because of the alcohol or maybe it was because the people she loved the most were with her.

HERETHESUNSHINES, POST

liked by OLIOLI and
8,432 others

HERETHESUNSHINES  new year's day with my people

COMMENTS

OLIOLI   such a good party thanks !

HEWSONALY

HEWSONALY   tell alex that he missed the party ☹️

COMMENTS

USEUR it's so funny cause the people who are at her new year's day party are so random like 😭😭

OLIVIARODRIGO he missed all the fun 😔

USEUR   her groupe friend is so random pls

CONANGRAT   i don't remember anything
  HARRYGILBY  me too

ARNASFEDERMAN   a picture of me yes 🥰
  HEWSONALY   you threatened me. I DID IT UNDER DURENCE

the music cut off abruptly as conan walked into the center of the living room, "new year's in just over 4 minutes so time to put on the most important song," he shouted with a smile.

there's glitter on the floor after the party

olivia screamed with joy throwing herself on elijah who will be against her with a smile, she could see nailea and conan laughing and singing the lyrics. her other friends watched with a smile on their lips but she felt her whole body tremble.

a sad smile settled on her face as longing filled her. she spent her first new year without timothée to whom she used to sing this song.

she slowly backed up to her balcony, not wishing to spoil her friends' fun with her sadness and she stared at the starry sky ahead of her. she heard the cries of joy of some people in the streets who were also celebrating the new year.

her phone vibrated sharply and she picked it up, she didn't need to look. the silence between them was loud.
"are you listening to the song?" he asked softly as she took a deep breath, trying to hold back the tears. "yes," she whispered in a broken voice.

hold on to the memories
they will hond on to you

the silence resumed and alyana was sure he could hear the music behind her. tears rolled down her cheeks as the weight of the things she hadn't said and would never say. "i miss you," she mouthed, closing her eyes knowing full well that confession was hurting both of them.

timothée took a deep breath which was heard on her side, he too had to hold back his tears. "i miss you too lya," he whispered with a voice just as broken as hers.

please don't ever become a stranger
whose laugh i could recognize anywhere

she sobbed softly, the phone still glued to her ear. she wanted to feel his arms around her, she wanted to hear him whisper that he loved her, she wanted to be in gracie's place, with the man she loved by her side.

she was sick of the silence between them, she was sick of having to pretend she didn't miss him, that she wouldn't die to have him with her. she didn't care about having to focus on herself, she was more miserable without him than before.

i will hold on to you

"happy new year," she heard her friends shouting inside. she tried to calm her tears as the silence between them continued. "happy new year," she whispered, closing her eyes.

"happy new year lya," he whispered back before hanging up.

HEWSONALY, STORY

!!
this song makes me
emotional every time i
listen to it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 1.4K 45
"its hard to love someone and not know if they even feel the same way. Because one day they will be in someone else's arms. They will be happy and yo...
7.6K 95 31
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ผ๐˜€, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜†'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต...
5.6K 210 30