Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorpora...

By WeaselSnipes

When Y/N was young he and his siblings lost their parents. To find out how it happened Y/N started to become... More

Love Interest
Winner
Bio
Beware The Beast From Below
The Creeping Creatures
The Secret of the Ghost Rig
Revenge of The Man Crab
The Song of Mystery
The Legend of Alice May
In Fear of the Phantom
The Grasp of the Gnome
Battle of the Humungonauts
Howl of the Fright Hound
The Shrieking Madness
When The Cicada Calls
The Wild Brood
Where Walks Aphrodite
Escape From Mystery Manor
The Dragon's Secret
Nightfright
The Siren's Song
Menace of The Manticore
Attack of The Headless Horror
A Haunting In Crystal Cove
Dead Justice
Pawns of Shadows
All Fear The Freak
The Night the Clown Cried
The House of the Nightmare Witch
The Night the Clown Cried II: Tears of Doom!
Web of the Dreamweaver
The Hodag of Horror
Art of Darkness
The Gathering Gloom
The Night on Haunted Mountain
Grim Judgement
Night Terrors
The Midnight Zone
Scarebear
Wrath of the Krampus
Theater of the Doomed
Aliens Among Us
The Horrible Herd
Dance of The Undead
The Devouring
Stand and Deliver
The Man in the Mirror
Nightmare in Red
Dark Night of the Hunters
Gates of Gloom
Through the Curtain
Come Undone
15 Years Later...

The Secret Serum

2.6K 57 48
By WeaselSnipes

At a charity auction run by Nan Blake and Sheila Altoonian they were selling stuff.

Man 1: Going once... Going twice... Sold! The ringside seats to the Crystal Cove Lady Banshees Roller Derby Team go to Gary Papluta.

Nan: This charity auction is going better than I could ever hoped. What's our total so far, Sheila?

Sheila: Thirty-four dollars.

Nan: Ah! Just imagine all the good thirty-four dollars will do.

Man 1: The next lot up for bid is...

They bring out a scary painting.

Man 1: This spooky painting. Now that's what I call art. Do I hear five dollars?

No one speaks or raises their hands.

Man 1: Uh, four dollars? Three dollars? Come on. This is a genuine spooky painting. Well, this thing is creeping me out just looking at it. Anybody?

Someone coughs.

Man 1: Anybody?

A woman screeches and they see a vampire who is flying.

Vampire: Give me that painting!

Everyone runs as the vampire flies down. The guest tried to open the doors, but they were locked.

Man 1: It's locked! It's locked!

The lights turn off as the vampire flies and when they turn on the lights the vampire is gone and the painting as well.

Man 1: The vampire's gone!

Nan: So is the painting. 

The gang is lounging around the swimming pool at Daphne's house the next day.

Shaggy: Like, Scooby-Doo, there's something about putting a teeny-tiny umbrella in your drink that just makes it better. Yeah. I heard that.

Y/N was with Daphne and Fred as they sat together.

Fred: Now, this is purely hypothetical. But let's say your extravagant grotto was haunted by a pool monster. Want to know how I'd trap it?

Y/N: No.

Fred: First, I'd use some combination of Shag or Scoob to lure him under the waterfall. Then I'd add quick drying cement to the water and booyah! Trapped!

Y/N looks at Daphne.

Y/N: Did he not hear what I just said?

Velma comes out still wearing her clothes.

Velma: Oh, Shaggy. Like my new bikini?

Shaggy: Um, like, I don't know. Are you wearing one?

Velma: Yes! I just don't want to get burned. Do you have any idea of how damaging the sun is? Give me a call when someone wants to make a leathery handbag out of your back fat.

She then reads a newspaper.

Fred: Hey, don't worry, Velma. I think you look great. And the sun reflecting off your pale, colorless skin we can blind the monster and just push him into the pool with the cement already in it! Genius.

Daphne: Fred!

Nan comes towards the gang.

Nan: Boy, am I steamed.

Daphne: What's wrong, mom?

Nan: A vampire ruined my auction last night.

Scooby: Vampire?

Scooby hides in the water.

Fred: A mystery. Quick, Velma. Set your milky whiteness for stun.

Y/N: Fred!

Fred: What?

Velma: It's okay, Y/N. I don't care what Fred thinks.

Velma looks at Shaggy as he goes into the water. Night came and everyone was dressed back to normal. Fred walked to the van as the other stood still.

Fred: Guys mystery? Time's running out. Let's-

Velma: I'm not solving any mystery if he's going to be there.

Y/N: Here we go with more drama.

Daphne: You know, Fred, maybe we should split up. Y/N stays with us to make it even.

Y/N tilted his head at Daphne.

Fred: It's too early. We can't split up until we get a haunted amusement park or a terrifying cavern-

Shaggy: Actually, dude, like, I think splitting up is a good idea.

Velma: Yeah. You've already made that perfectly clear.

Fred: Okay, then. Uh, we'll be splitting up.

Fred, Shaggy, and Scooby get in the van and drive off.

Y/N: So, what do we start?

Daphne: I think pedicures.

The three walks inside the house. Inside the Mystery Machine, Shaggy asks Fred a question.

Shaggy: Like, is it me or does this feel weird?

Fred: Yeah, it's strange mysterying without the others.

Shaggy; No, I mean sitting shotgun. Ho-ho! Like, I never get to ride up here. It's awesome!

Scooby: Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho. Stereo.

Scooby starts to mess with the radio.

Fred: If you were a vampire, where would you hide out?

Shaggy: The clam cabin?

Scooby: The pizza pail?

Fred: Right! Let's try the cemetery.

Shaggy and Scooby groan as they drive off.

Y/N, Daphne and Velma relax at the Blake mansion. As Daphne and Velma got pedicures, Y/N was sitting on the lounger.

Daphne: Velma, here's the only thing you'll ever need to know about boys. They are stupid. If you give a boy two choices, a smart one and a stupid one, he will always make the stupid one. Every time.

Y/N: Does that include me or...

Daphne: Of course not.

Y/N: Good, because aside from you both I'm the only one with brain cells left.

Velma: That's depressing.

Daphne: Yes, it is. But what can you do? Boys look really cute when they are not stupid.

Daphne looks at Y/N and he knows she was talking about him. They smile at each other.

Velma: Huh?

Velma sees Ms. Blake putting on a purple cloak.

Velma: Where's your mom going at this hour?

Daphne: Beats me. Mom! Where are you going?

Nan: Me? Oh. Well... Um, I'm just running out to the grocery store to get some, uh... pate. Yeah. pate. Mm-hmm. Uh, see you later.

Daphne: Weird. My mom is duck intolerant. Pate gives her the squeaker real bad. Something's up. Come on.

Velma: What about our massages?

Daphne: Sorry, Velma. Duty before beauty.

The three started to follow Daphne's mom. At the blood bank, Shaggy and Scooby are waiting for Fred. He comes over and his mouth is covered looks like it's covered in blood.

Fred: The lady at the blood bank said they haven't seen a vampire tonight or any night. Actually, her exact words were, "Out of my blood bank, freakwad!"

Scooby: Is-is that b-b-blood?

Fred: What? Oh, no. I just snagged a red punch juice box and spilled some. They've got tons hanging all over the place.

Shaggy: So that's a big fat no on the cemetery, the zoo bat exhibit, and the blood bank. What now?

Fred: I'm running out of ideas.

Scooby: I got it! Fruitmeyer's.

Shaggy: Scoob! That's genius!

Fred: It's a little out of the box, but... everyone loves Fruitmeyer's, even vampires.

With Y/N and the girls they continue to follow Nan, but they lose her.

Daphne: She's gone.

Velma: She's a freak.

Y/N: Oh, God, I'm so tired! How is she so fast?

Daphne: She speed walks every morning.

Velma: Well, your mom must have thighs like tree trunks. 'Cause we totally lost her!

Daphne: She's has got to be around here somewhere.

They then see the Greenhouse lights on.

Velma: A light's on at the botanical gardens.

Daphne: This makes no sense. My mom hates nature. She hates anything she doesn't have to pay for.

Y/N: And I hate stupidity and yet we still have Fred.

They start to run to the botanical gardens. On a hill, Shaggy, Scooby, and Fred sit on the van.

Shaggy: Like, man, I do not get girls.

Scooby: Yeah. Chicks.

Fred: Why don't you just build a Velma trap?

Shaggy: Um, I don't know, Fred.

Fred: Trust me. Nothing says I love you like 200 feet of parachute cord and a cargo net.

They then hear a screech.

Scooby: Hey, what was that?

Fred: It came from down the hill.

Fred, Shaggy, and Scooby arrive at the botanical gardens.

Fred: I bet you clams to casino that our vampire's inside the greenhouse.

Scooby: Hm, clams.

Shaggy: What do we do now, Fred?

Fred: We trap ourselves a vampire!

Fred opens the back and sees equipment.

Shaggy: Hey, Freddy, where did you get this stuff?

Fred: Trap Mart. I'm a premier member of the frequent trappers' club.

Y/N, Velma, and Daphne enter the greenhouse.

Daphne: Ew! It smells like that stuff you put on plants to help them grow.

Y/N: Ew.

Velma: You mean poo?

Daphne: Yeah. That's what it smells like.

Meanwhile Fred finishes setting up his trap and joins Shaggy and Scooby.

Fred: That is a two-inch-thick-bone-in-rib-eye with perfect marbling. No self-respecting vampire will be able to resist it.

Scooby: I know I can't.

Shaggy: Somebody's coming.

They see three silhouettes. When they get close Fred activates the trap capturing them.

Fred: Ha! Gotcha! Hit the lights!

They go over and see it was Y/N, Daphne, and Velma.

Scooby: Uh-oh.

Y/N: Really?!

Daphne: Fred! What are you doing?

Velma: Shaggy, get me out of here! Now!

Shaggy frees them as Y/N helps Daphne up and Shaggy helps Velma up.

Shaggy: Like, um... y-you look nice?

Velma: Save it.

They then hear a screech as something flies over them.

Daphne: What was that?

They look around until they see the vampire and they all run.

Daphne: What do we do?

Fred: We're doing it!

The vampire continues to chase them as they all split up as the vampire chases Shaggy, Scooby and Fred. Y/N and Daphne were running as Y/N held Daphne.

Daphne: Y/N! Don't let go of me!

Y/N holds Daphne's hand tight as Daphne blushes. The vampire continues to fly around.

Shaggy: Scoob, like, I think the exit is this way.

Shaggy moves the huge leaf and sees thorns.

Scooby: Why did we have to go vampire hunting?

The vampire returns and tries to bite Shaggy.

Shaggy: Yikes! Help! Help!

A gardener sees them.

Gardener: What the... Who's it now?

He sees the vampire as the vampire tackles the gardener and flies off. Fred sees Shaggy in the thorns.

Shaggy: Ow! Prickers!

The gang regroups.

Y/N: Is everyone alive?

Velma goes to Shaggy.

Velma: How are you doing, hero?

Shaggy: Like I've been better. Oh. You really don't care, though, do you?

The gardener then sees something missing.

Gardener: My star orchid! It's gone.

Fred: I don't get it. What would a vampire want with a painting and an orchid?

The gang decides to look for vampire information at the Crystal Cove Spook Museum as Angie is on the phone.

Angie: I don't care if there's a weather delay. When I order a crate full of Sumatran rat monkeys from Skull Island, I expect overnight delivery. Those things get stale fast.

She hangs up.

Velma: If we're going to find out what this vamp is up to, we need to do some research. Hey mom!

Angie: Oh, hey, kids. To what I owe the pleasure?

Daphne: Mrs. Dinkley, we need some information on... vampires.

Angie: Vampires? Oh, sugar plums, you've come to the right place.

She leads the gang to a bookshelf.

Angie: The broken spine has the most extensive collection of bloodsuckers lit this side of the Carpathian Mountains.

Fred: There must be something in here that will tell us why a vampire would want a painting and an orchid.

Y/N notices a shadow and goes over to investigate and sees the shadow continuing to move.

Y/N: Hello?

A book then falls off the bookshelf. He goes over and puts it back on the shelf. It then falls off again.

Y/N: That's not suspicious at all.

???: Read the book.

Y/N sighs.

Y/N: I'm going to go on a limb here and say this is what we need to solve the mystery.

???: Your correct. You are just as smart as your mother and father, L/N.

Y/N went wide eyed.

Y/N: Wait, how do you know my-

He goes around the bookshelf, and he is gone.

Y/N: ...Parents?

With the others they had no luck.

Fred: There's nothing in any of these books about a painting or an orchid.

Velma: I guess we hit a dead end.

Shaggy: More like an undead end.

Y/N: Not quite. I found something.

Y/N opens the magazine.

Fred: "Countess Hagula's youth juice."

Daphne: "Four essential ingredients and eternal youth can be all yours." But this is just a stupid Halloween prank.

Y/N: Well, people are stupid. Fred is evidence of that. Look at the first two ingredients.

Velma: The pigment from our stolen painting and the pollen of a star orchid.

Fred: This is it. Our vampire must be trying to make some youth juice.

Daphne: Good work, Y/N.

Shaggy: Yeah, and, like, nice call, Velma on coming here.

Velma: Too little too late.

Daphne: If we want to know where the next vampire is going to strike next, we just need to check the recipe.

Fred: Then we can get there first and trap her. In a trap.

Y/N: We get it.

Scooby: Look. Vino.

Velma: "A chateau le rouge crimson ruby rose Bordeaux, 1911." There's only one restaurant in town that has a wine list extensive enough to include that vintage. The Crab Net of Dr. Calimari.

The gang arrive at Daphne's home.

Daphne: Dr. Calimari's has a very strict dress code. If we're going to get in, we'll have to look the part.

Nan comes out.

Nan: I think it's time for you to leave, sheriff.

Sheriff Stone walks out.

Sheriff Stone: Now, Ms. Blake, all I did was suggest that you're dressing up like a she-vamp and stealing random objects. No reason to get all mad about it.

Daphne: Mom? What's going on?

Nan: The sheriff thinks I have something to do with these vampire attacks. Thank goodness Shelia was here.

The gang screams.

Shelia: Oh, Nan, don't you worry your flawlessly skinned perfectly coiffed head about this. It's just a misunderstanding.

She shuts the door with a smile.

Daphne: My mom is not behind this! We have to clear her name. Guys let's go to dinner.

The gang entered the restaurant all dressed up.

Man: Welcome to the Crab Net of Dr. Calimari.

Fred: Bon sweer. My chum and I would like your finest table. But first we need to inspect your, uh, wine cellar. Oui, oui? Oui, oui?

All follows expect Y/N as he faces palms himself.

Y/N: Just stop. We need a table please.

Man: Do you have a reservation?

Y/N: No.

Man: No reservation, no table. Hmph!

Y/N sighs.

Y/N: My friend, Shaggy, needs the restroom. Can we use your restroom really quickly?

Man: Of course. It's just down the hall.

Y/N: Thank you.

They walk towards the cellar. On the way there they see Nan and Sheila.

Daphne: What is my mom doing here?

Fred: And how did she beat us?

They then see the cellar.

Velma: There's the wine cellar. Let's go.

They take off their disguises and go towards the wine cellar.

Shaggy: Like, where is everybody going? I really have to use the bathroom.

Y/N: Come on!

Y/N pulls him into the wine cellar, and they sneak downstairs.

Fred: Listen, if we're going to find that bottle we better split up. Velma, you and Shaggy-

Velma: I don't like my partner.

Y/N: Guys, is this really the time for-

Shaggy: Really? Well, like, I'm tired of being your guilt bucket. I want a new partner too.

Fred: Guys, we have to work as a team if we're gonna catch Daphne's mom in the act and prove once and for all that she's an undead bloodsucker.

Daphne: Fred!

Y/N: I swear on my parents' grave if you accuse Daphne's mom one more time without any evidence... I'm going to smack you.

Velma: Face it, gang. Maybe we're not a team anymore.

Suddenly all the lights in the cellar go out as they see the vampire.

Scooby: Uh-oh.

The vampire flies around.

Shaggy: Ditto on that uh-oh.

Shaggy and Scooby tried to run but the vampire landed in front of them.

Vampire: That wine will be mine!

They run as the vampire chases them as they split up. Fred opens a door.

Fred: Everybody, in here!

They go in as they shut the door and the vampire chases Shaggy and Scooby and was about to grab Shaggy when he trips over a wine bottle, and they go into the door with the others and the vampire locks it.

Vampire: Fools.

She throws away the key.

Daphne: "Everybody on here." Nice.

Fred: How was I suppose to know we'd get locked in by your mom?

Y/N smacks him.

Fred: Ow!

Y/N: What did I just say about you accusing Daphne's mom? And it is a cage you only get in if you're with sharks.

Daphne: Exactly. And that's not my mom! I don't think.

The vampire takes the wine.

Vampire: One more ingredient. And I will have eternal youth... forever!

After they got out thanks to an employee. They were banned and they were inside the van.

Shaggy: Like, man, we are totally off our game.

Scooby: Seriously.

Fred: "The final ingredient in the recipe is a priceless cursed ruby called the Devil's Eye."

Daphne: I know that jewel. It's gorgeous.

Velma: It's also on display at Darrow University Oddities Museum.

Fred: Then that's where we'll be.

They go to the Darrow University Oddities Museum, and they finish setting up their trap.

Fred: Okay, so my last trap was a complete failure. But this one is so complicated it's got to work.

Velma: something about this just doesn't make sense. If vampires don't age why bother with an eternal youth potion?

Y/N: I see your point.

They then hear the door open.

Fred: Here we go. Get ready, everybody.

Daphne then sees her mom walk by.

Daphne: Oh, no. Mom, it's is you!

She runs to her mom.

Fred: Daphne, for trap's sake we're in the middle of something here!

Daphne: Mom? Mom!

The Vampire shows up from an unexpected direction and grabs Shaggy and Scooby and the trap activates, and a statue nearly crushes Velma as she runs, and Shaggy and Scooby are caught in the trap and thrown into a wall.

Vampire: I want that ruby!

Daphne: Mom, stop this!

The vampire then goes to the ruby.

Vampire: The Devil's Eye! Finally, I will have the eternal youth of a vampire!

Velma: Oh, I don't think so, ghoul friend. I switched the rubies when we got here. That one is a fake.

Fred: Deploy the second net.

Y/N pulls the rope, and it falls to the ground and there was no trap. Y/N chuckles nervously. Scooby manages to bite through the rope holding up a second net and traps the villain. The vampire screams.

Vampire: Let me go! I'll drain you all!

Daphne: Mom! Your vampiring is tearing this family apart! I'm sorry, but you've left me no choice. I'm going to have to stake you.

Daphne walks towards her.

Vampire: Wait! I'm not a vampire! I'm...

She takes off her mask.

Gang: Sheila Altoonian?

Daphne: But why?

Sheila: Isn't it obvious? My looks are starting to fade.

Shaggy: No.

Velma: You're gorgeous.

Fred: No. Your skin is as tight as my ascot.

Sheila: This is all your mother's fault. We're the same age, but she's so beautiful. She has the skin of a teenager. That's when I realized she must be a vampire. I went to the Dinkley Shop to do a little research and found the recipe for the youth juice. That potion was gonna make me young and beautiful forever. You see, in college I majored in zoology and acrobatics, studying the habits of flying squirrels. I propelled myself into the air with my quad and glute muscles. All this gave me the illusion of a real flying Vampire.

Daphne: Why didn't you just try maybe wearing a little less makeup? Or a cuter haircut? Or use tape to pull back all your wrinkly sacks of...

She stops herself.

Daphne: You know, age gracefully.

Sheila: Age gracefully? Are you crazy? No, the Vampire serum was my only hope. And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling-

Nan: What's going on here?

Daphne: Mom!

Sheila: Even now, she's stealing my moment.

Daphne hugs her mom.

Daphne: I'm so glad you're not an undead creature of darkness.

Nan: Thanks, honey.

Daphne: But what are you doing here? Why have you been sneaking out?

Nan: I didn't want to say anything, but I've been taking night classes. I'm getting my public notary degree!

Velma: Oh, how exciting.

Shaggy: What an opportunity.

Nan: You know, I may be outrageously gorgeous, but knowledge, knowledge is the key to true beauty. Well, I better get going. I have to figure out what a notary is before tomorrow's final exam.

Sheriff Stone arrives and drives off with Sheila.

Fred: Another mystery solved.

Velma: Yeah.

Daphne: Well, see you guys. I guess.

She walks off.

Fred: Yeah, I, uh, better call it a night. So, uh, trap you later.

Y/N: Me too. Don't want my siblings to come out looking for me.

Y/N and Fred walk off.

Shaggy: Listen, Velma, I'm-

Velma: Goodnight, Norville.

She walks off.

Shaggy: Looks like it's just me and you, Scooby Doo.

Scooby: Yeah. It'll be okay. You'll see.

Meanwhile someone watches them with binoculars. It was Ed Machine. He looks at Y/N and fades into the shadows. In a secret room there's a shark pool, multiple video monitors that spies all over Crystal Cove, and an elevator to a secret vault. The elevator opens and Ed Machine enters as he stares at a chair.

???: Well?

Ed Machine: They solve the mystery.

???: And what of Y/N?

Ed Machine: He's slowly growing suspicion.

The person turns the chair revealing a very stocky male, with a large body. He wore a purple jacket over a horizontal, yellow and white-striped T-shirt. He had scraggly brown hair and a beard. He also had dark, sunken eyes. His jacket had its seal with an 'E' on it. It was Mr. E.

Mr. E: Y/N needs to learn that family and friends aren't everything... I learned that the hard way... If he didn't betray us...

Mr. E turns to the picture on the screen.

Mr. E: They'll still be alive...

On the massive monitor screen, it shows a picture of Mr. E and Y/N's parents. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 1.3K 13
Zoinks! Two years after a clash of egos forced Mystery Inc. to close its doors, Scooby-Doo and his clever crime-solving cohorts Fred Jones, Daphne Bl...
16.9K 162 10
Walter, Jane, and their 3 kids are invited to a new amusement park, Spooky Island for a much needed family vacation. But while there, strange and cre...
97.4K 1.8K 30
Description: This story take place during the events of Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island and has the Protagonist working part time at Dinkley's Mystery bo...
190K 2.4K 21
What if Shaggy had a sister and she was nothing like him. She was brave, loved solving mysteries, and was almost as smart as Velma. Her best Friend...