Their Sorrelina 鉁旓笍

Por obsessedbabygirl

What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her broth... M谩s

Characters馃枻
1馃枻 [Brothers?]
2馃枻 [Meeting]
3馃枻 [Rules]
4馃枻[Shopping goes wrong]
5馃枻[Concerned]
6馃枻 [Allergic]
7馃枻[Plan]
8馃枻[Truth]
9馃枻 [Guilt]
10馃枻[Loved]
11馃枻 [Office]
12馃枻 [Restaurant]
13馃枻 [School and Bullies]
14馃枻[Loving them]
15馃枻[Shocked and Hurt again]
16馃枻 [Panic Attack]
17馃枻[Day out but punishment]
18馃枻 [Club and Drunk]
19馃枻 [Fav brother and strong]
20馃枻 [Ice cream]
21馃枻[Trouble in school]
22馃枻 [Gala and attack]
23馃枻 [Him?]
24馃枻 [Happy but worried]
25馃枻 [His past]
26馃枻 [ Fake Bday]
27馃枻 [Best or Worst]
28馃枻[Confuse]
Ch-29馃枻[Mess]
Ch-30馃枻[Flashback]
Important馃枻
Ch-31馃枻 [ Date ]
Ch-32馃枻[Shot]
Ch-33馃枻[Scared]
Yay!!
Ch-34馃枻[Butterflies]
Ch-35馃枻[Normal]
Ch-36馃枻[Eat me out]
Ch-37馃枻 [Dayout]
Ch-38馃枻 [Cousins]
Characters (2)馃枻
Ch-39馃枻[Weirdos]
Ch-40馃枻[Care]
Ch-41馃枻[Broken]
Ch-42馃枻[Gifts]
Ch-43馃枻[RACE?]
Ch-44馃枻[Taken]
Ch-45馃枻[Pain]
Ch-46馃枻[Captive]
Ch-47馃枻[Captive day two]
Ch-48馃枻 [Messed up]
Ch-49馃枻[Harsh Reality]
Ch-50馃枻[Too Late]
Ch-52馃枻[My hair!]
Ch-53馃枻[Make it right]
Ch-54馃枻[Matteo...]
Ch-55馃枻[Brothers!]
Ch-56馃枻[Comfy]
Ch-57馃枻[Crazy head]
Ch-58馃枻[Fucked up]
Ch-59馃枻[Alex]
Ch-60馃枻[Confess]
Ch-61馃枻[Confuse]
Ch-62馃枻[Smooth]
Ch-63馃枻[Club?]
Ch-64馃枻[Eighteen soon]
Ch-65馃枻[Finally 18]
Ch-66馃枻[18+]
Ch-67馃枻[A Day Out]
Ch-68馃枻[Fighting]
Ch-69馃枻[Fighting 2]
Ch-70馃枻[The End]
Epilogue馃枻
Important馃枻
Sneak Peak馃枻

Ch-51馃枻[Friends?]

9.3K 310 95
Por obsessedbabygirl

Three hours..
Fucking three hours...

I am sitting beside Lily waiting for her to wake up. Samantha had given her a dose to calm her mind and body to rest properly.

I was never the type to go soft on any girl. For me, girls were always something to be used for..

Still they are the same except for one girl. This girl. Lily Knight..

I am not a saint who changes for someone, but there is an exception. I don't know what but it aches looking tears in her eyes.. It was supposed to give me satisfaction, but no.. It gave me chills that were too bad.

I kept on looking at her creepily, scoffing at my behaviour.. I have, too many questions. How the hell did she end up becoming  the spanish mafia queen.

That Matteo fucker..!
How did he get so lucky?

I heard a little whimper as my eyes locked with those fearful ones. She looked at me for a second and then around before closing her eyes again tiredly.

"Umm water?" She mumbled and it took me less than a second to give her one..

I helped her get up as I grabbed the glass to her lips since her hands were shaking. Once she drank enough, she nodded dismissively.

There is an uncomfortable silence between both of us. Well... Maybe I'm too ashamed of myself, because she had to face all this..

"Now?" She broke the silence as my brows ceased in confusion.

"What are you planning to do now? Sell me off again?" She asked timidly yet angry..

"No!! Never... Well... Let's make you better and healthier again.. Umm.. Maybe will let you back to your brothers" I told her and her eyes shine like a fucking rocket..

"When?"

"Once you will be like before again." I murmured gazing at her as her eyes lowered.

I will fix it..
I need to fix it..

But I'm too selfish to let her go.

"So umm.. I know it's totally a dick move.. But can we start over again? As friends? I know I don't deserve it but as you will be staying here for a while, it will be easy for both of us" I asked and she took a second to get through it.

Friends? Seriously?

"Why can't I go back now?"

"Well.. I want to send you back to your brothers the same Lily I brought here.. Not the one full of bruises because of my stupidity" I speak awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck.

The fuck is wrong with me?

She nodded timidly before I noticed her looking at the wall in her own thoughts.

"You brothers will be proud of you" I spoke before I could even think about it. And her head snapped towards me with a frown on her forehead.

"You protected yourself, when no one was with you. You don't need anyone to protect you.. You are brave.. Too brave to come out of that situation" I speak looking deep into her eyes letting her see the truth.

"You never deserved that shit you go through" I whispered cowardly.

"No one does.. A-All the girls who were there.. No one deserves that.." She spoke timidly.

I froze for a second. I don't have an answer to that.. I am selfish.. I only care for my people and my things..

And again complete silence between us..

"Y-Your dad ruined Bruce's childhood.. Y-You know that right?" She asked and I nodded.

Of course I knew... I begged him to let them go!

That girl.. I tried to help her but it only results in her getting raped because of me.. If only I wouldn't have gone there to sneak her out.. She was a kid for godsakes! I was a kid for godsakes!

"𝘋𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦, Many a times, you don't get a choice in many things. Life isn't about rainbows and unicorns. And you know this better than anyone. I am born into it and I'll die into it... There is no in-between.."

"How much do you even earn from all this?" She asked curiously with those doe eyes.

"More than you can ever imagine" I scoffed.. It's not like I need this money.. It's just what I do or what I can do.

She nodded slowly, "I-Its traumatizing.. I can't even imagine what all those girls go through daily"

I just sat still not knowing what to speak.

"I am hungry" I chuckled before standing up, "I'll get you something".

I walked out as I was going to lock the door, I heard her sweet voice, "You lock your friends too?" My lips turned upwards slightly as I left for the kitchen without locking the door.

This girl is doing something to me. And I don't know if I am liking it... I was controlling it since I got her but now, its all coming up pathetically..!

I told the maid to make two plates till then I sat on the couch going through my phone.

"S-Sir it's ready" The maid came forward, I grabbed the plates from her before going upstairs in my room.

Lily was sitting properly this time, trying to fix her hair behind wincing in between. I put down the plates on the side table before walking towards her.

"Can I ?" I asked, she seems reluctant for a moment before nodding.

I gulped before I grabbed her hairs, some of which slipped out from my fingers. Gosh they are soft.. Soo soft..

"Stop playing with them, and tie them up in a bun"

Did she just try to scold me?
And was it adorable?

I grabbed them softly trying not to pull it by mistake and folded it around my tatted hand... Umm now what?

𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳! 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘫𝘰𝘣..! 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥..!

"How am I supposed to tie them?" I asked.

"Here just tie it in a ponytail" She said giving me a hair tie, so I pulled them from between it.

I guess I'm done.. Yeah.. Maybe a little too much to the left side.

She grabbed her plate and I did mine, as I sat on the chair beside the bed savouring the food.

"Can you forgive me?" I asked as I grabbed her plate along with mine after finishing our food.

"Will think about it"

What the fuck am I even apologizing for?

I got up opening the drawer grabbing her medication as I opened each one pulling out one pill each.

"Here, you need to eat it" I gave her to which she only made a disgusted face gulping it all together with just a little of water.

The fuck!

"Now go to sleep. You need rest"

"I just got up in case you forgot" She sighed..

I nodded not knowing what to do.

"So umm, How do you know Matteo?" I asked and she stiffened in her position.

"I-I-umm.. Wh-why h-how did you know?" Her eyes are still wide looking at me.

"Your tattoo" My jaw clenched a little but I controlled my best not to let her see it.

"Y-yeah.. You gonna switch again don't you?" She asked as a tiny bit of fear arose in those eyes.

I inhaled sharpily closing my eyes, then opening it again just to see her looking at me tilting her head.

"No... I won't.. Being an Italian mafia princess was enough for me to hurt you.. Being a Spanish mafia princess is just a bonus, you can say..If I didn't hurt you then, I won't now too."

I have other ways.

"Was it forced?" I can't help but ask.

Please say yes...

"Umm No.. He helped me.."

"So you love him?" It came out more venomously than I intended.

She thought for a moment, "Don't know.. I mean I do like him.. Maybe I also had a tiny bit of a crush on him.. But Love... Isn't it too fast?" She said adorably.

Can this girl be more clueless about her surroundings.. I can literally use her as a leverage again for spanish mafia and here she is confessing her crush to me..

I nodded..

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦...
𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥..
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦!
𝘕𝘰.. 𝘈𝘮 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘵..!

"It's never too fast for love, 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦. You can just look at someone and fall in love with her. With her eyes.. With her personality.. It just took us humans too long to realise that it's love"

"Woah.. Andrew... I never in my life thought that I will be getting life lessons from you" She chuckled and I smirked pulling out my cigar lighting it.

She is fucking playing with my head.

My eyebrows pinched when I saw a ting on my phone, and a pink camera type logo popped up in my notifications.

Is my phone hacked?
Someone keeping an eye on me?

Just as I was going to call my hacker, she asked me what was wrong.

"Nothing, just someone gonna die today. They tried to hack my phone with this little bitch type logo"

"What logo?" Her voice filled with curiosity. I rolled my eyes before showing her the phone screen and then back at me opening my contacts.

"Oohh my G-God! Fuck!! That's not hacking.." She started laughing hysterically but winced holding her stomach.

"Don't tell me you don't know what Instagram is?" She said still in between her laughing session.

And did she look ethernal.. Her eyes almost close when she laughs openly. A few hairs out of her ponytail falling on the side of her ears adding beauty to her face. I gulped looking at the sight in front of her. God...! She is so tempting. So effortlessly adorable? Umm.. Hot I guess...?

Is it even legal to look this beautiful?

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰..
𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩. 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩.. 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘬.

Her head tilted to the side snapping fingers in front of my face. Hmm..

"Uhmm.. You know what this is?" I asked and she smiled proudly pushing her hand forward in front of me.

"C'mon give me and come here.. Let me teach you some normal things" She smirked and it took everything in me not to coo at her.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦.
𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴..!

I rolled my eyes before getting up and sitting beside her, she covered me with a duvet before grabbing my phone.

"See when you were asleep yesterday, I created an account of yours on instagram.. Wait! Don't interrupt me.. Instagram is a social media app where you can share your photos and chat with people"

I blinked in understanding nodding like a fucking puppy.

She then taught me everything about the app, almost everything... I inhale her scent looking at how her eyes glow in excitement whenever she told me about any new feature.

"See I already followed my account from yours" She grinned widely. I hmmed in response as she kept on blabbering how many followers she has and so on.

"Here" She handed over my phone back as she yawned. "Go to sleep. You need to heal quickly" I told her before she nodded and lay down, my hand twitched to remove the hairs from her face.

𝘚𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦.

I rubbed my face and walked out to my office, where I found one of my men already waiting for me, "S-Sir our warehouse got attacked.."

"Who?" My eyes turned dark as I glared at the poor guy.

"We caught some of the men, its Italians and Swedish mafia"

Offcourse.. Who else can it be..

"And boss about tomorrow, Some of the Spanish Mafia men are planning to get an entry into our auction" I smirked slyly.

"Let them enter, they can't know we know their identity"

"S-Sir about the g-girl"

I glared at almost nothing thinking hard..

"𝘕𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴.. 𝘈-𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.. 𝘕𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵.."

"𝘐-𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨.. 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘥𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘺"

Her sweet voice echoed in my mind but I shrugged them back..

"We have some girls, send them tomorrow there.. Make sure no one talks about Lily tomorrow.. And wait- Use the name Lily for the girl you will use tomorrow"

Let's make the Spanish mafia more mad.. Let them think it's 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 there..

"S-Sure Sir"

"Wait- I want the my 𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙭 mall close for public tomorrow. I'm gonna visit there tomorrow.. Make sure no male staff, only women to deal with."

"Think it's done Sir" He bowed down a little and left.

I removed my tshirt and went to the guest room, I don't think she will be comfortable sleeping in the same room as mine, as I have become a good guy for her. It almost made me scoff.

Me and a good guy..
In dreams.

My head thinking about a certain blue eyed girl, and that Matteo.. How did he even met her. We had a history together.. But that bastard ruined it.. That bastard ruined whatever we had together..

I will make sure he won't be able to win Lily's heart..

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮?

Game On dear Teo.. (Matteo)

♡♡

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

Hearth Por maddie <3

Novela Juvenil

326K 8.2K 28
Annaliese always craved a family. She desired a warm father, caring brothers, a loving mother and adoring sisters. Maybe even a dog or a cat. But, th...
10.9K 255 19
Alessia's life takes a dramatic turn at 16 when her unspoken prayers are answered, leading her to discover her six elder brothers. Little does she kn...
1.5M 44K 48
After witnessing the murder of her mother and constantly being abused by her own father, Lily's life is a cycle of never ending torture. With her fa...
35.3K 825 33
This is the story of Lily Grey/King. She was kidnapped at the age of 5 from her family of 7 brothers and father, since her mother died giving birth t...