The Enchantress² | N + E Mika...

By Kinky_BabyGirl14

-Book 2- A Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson love interest book. ... More

Authors Note
Banner
Characters
Preface
Chapter 1 - Return of the Heretic
Chapter 2 - Unanswered Questions
Chapter 3 - Of Witches, Secrets, and Family Ties
Chapter 4 - The Unseen Protector
Chapter 5 - Reunions and Confessions
Chapter 6 - Morning Surprises and Midnight Revelations
Chapter 7 - A Desperate Plan
Chapter 8 - Bound by Chains, Freed by Fury
Chapter 9 - Unintended Consequences
Chapter 10 - The Davina Problem
Chapter 11 - A Game of Memories
Chapter 12 - A Vengeful Reunion
Chapter 13 - Revelations and Complications
Chapter 14 - A House Divided
Chapter 15 - Gifts, Betrayals, and Threats
Chapter 16 - Between Dreams and Reality
Chapter 17 - A Miracle and a Tragedy
Chapter 18 - Protecting the Future
Chapter 19 - Reclaiming the Kingdom
Chapter 20 - A Heretic Unleashed
Please Read
Chapter 21 - A Night of Revelry and Mayhem
Chapter 22 - A Game of Truth and Consequences
Chapter 23 - A Dangerous Gamble
Chapter 24 - Monsters Within
Chapter 25 - Making Choices
Chapter 26 - A Moment of Peace and a Desperate Plan
Chapter 27 - Thanksgiving Surprises
Chapter 28 - Unintended Consequences
Chapter 29 - Love, Loss, and the Power of Family
Chapter 30 - The Unwanted Alliances
Chapter 31 - Desperate Choices and the Unraveled Truth
Chapter 32 - The Sacrifice Play
Chapter 33 - Moving Forward with a Smile
Chapter 34 - Forever a Mikaelson
Chapter 35 - When the Past Comes Knocking
Chapter 37 - Interventions and Confessions
Chapter 38 - Chains and Revelations
Chapter 39 - Magic, Miracles, and Mikaelsons
Chapter 40 - Deceit, Confrontations, and Magical Showdowns
Chapter 41 - The Unfinished Prophecy
Chapter 42 - Family Under Siege
Chapter 43 - The Mindscape Connection
Chapter 44 - The Resilience of Phoebe Mikaelson
Chapter 45 - The Society of Shadows and Saviors
Chapter 46 - Fighting for Control
Chapter 47 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 48 - Happily Ever After?
Chapter 49 - In the Name of Love
Chapter 50 - Promises and Lullabies
Chapter 51 - A Message from the Grave
Chapter 52- A Family Scattered
Chapter 53 - Flames of Desperation
Chapter 54 - Back From the Dead
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - Blades, Magic, and Mikaelson Shenanigans

Chapter 36 - A Lethal Game of Secrets

509 26 3
By Kinky_BabyGirl14

Lucien walks back into his apartment and comes to a stop in his living room when he sees Alexis dead on the floor. His eyes light up with rage and fury.

His eyes lift up and on the mirror on the wall, in Alexis' blood, is written.

Consider this a warning.

"I don't trust him. Lucien won't stop until he knows I am suffering." I explain as I fiddle with my wedding rings and Klaus and Elijah sit on the couches in the compound living room.

"So, we use that against him. To make sure that he will stop working against you and with you instead." Elijah proposes and my gaze settles on Klaus.

"By using Klaus."

Klaus smirks, with a raised brow. "And how exactly do you plan on using me?" He asks, clearly intrigued by the proposal.

I stand up and walk over to him, straddling over him, "Just be your old charming, egotistical self and I will play with his head."

Klaus chuckles as I lean in closer to him, feeling his breath on my neck. "Oh, I can do that, love."

"Perfect." I say with a smirk before I climb off his lap.

Klaus watches me with a devious glint in his eyes as I walk back to the couches and sit down next to Elijah. "I assume you have a plan," Klaus says, leaning forward with his elbows on his knees.

I nod, "My little birds say another from your past has shown up in our town." I say, my eyes going to Elijah.

"What did you and Mr. De Matel discuss last night?"

Elijah leans back on the couch, his face serious, "He gave me a similar message as the one Lucien gave to Niklaus."

"Interesting." I hum before we are interrupted as Hope and Faith run into the room which makes me smile.

"These monkeys are all yours." Kelsey says as she follows behind them.

I watch as they run around, their laughter filling the air.

"I think it's time we pull our people back home."

Klaus nods, "Agreed."

Elijah stands up, "I'll get everything in motion."

As Elijah exits the room, Klaus turns to me, "So, love, how do you plan on playing with Lucien's head?"

I smirk as I lean back on the couch, "By using his own ego against himself."

Klaus grins back as he catches Hope and Faith who throw themselves into the arms of their father.

Elijah is in the middle of his own workout at the new gym Marcel has set up at St. Anne's church, where he is vigorously punching and kicking a punching bag.

After a moment, he gets so heated in his exercise that he punches the bag clear across the room, where it knocks over a bench press and hand-weights.

"Impressive." Phoebe muses as she holds a card in her hand while leaning against the wall.

Phoebe pushes of the wall and walk towards him, "Something the matter, Elijah? There's nothing you want to talk about? Like... The Strix?"

Elijah stops his movements and turns to look at her with a raised eyebrow. "What about The Strix?" he asks, wiping the sweat from his brow with a towel.

"I do hope that you can come, old chum. Signed, Tristan." Phoebe reads off the card before waving the invitation slightly as she smirks.

Elijah walks over and plucks the invite out of her hands to read it for himself.

"I had put the twins down for a nap and was getting ready to come join you when some vampire dropped it off."

Elijah skims the invitation, which reads in full 'You are cordially invited to an evening of exquisite excess. The Davilla Estate, 7041 St. Charles Avenue. Midnight,'

"Care for a date?" Phoebe asks, raising an eyebrow with a playful glint in her eye.

Elijah chuckles softly and hands the invitation back to her. "As tempting as that sounds, I'm afraid I need tonight not to go up in flames." he says, a mischievous glint in his eye.

Phoebe pouts playfully. "Even if I promise to behave."

Elijah grabs Phoebe and vamps them back into the chain-link cage wall, pinning Phoebe against the it by her wrists.

"I highly doubt you know the meaning of the word 'behave'." Elijah growls, brushing his lips against hers.

Phoebe melts into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck and deepening the kiss. Elijah's hands trail down her sides, pulling her tightly against him as he explores her mouth with his tongue. The scent of her perfume and sweat mingles in the air, intensifying their primal desires.

Elijah breaks the kiss, his eyes darkening with lust as he gazes at her.

"What do you say I take a little break." he growls, his hands trail down her abdomen to the zipper on her pants.

"I think I like where this is going." Phoebe purrs, leaning forward to nibble on his earlobe.

Elijah slides his fingers under the waistband of her pants, his hands hiking them off her hips and down her legs, dropping them on the floor with a low thud. His hands massage the smooth skin of her thighs, making her purr in delight, his fingers inching higher and higher up her legs.

Phoebe's hands slide down to the waistband of his pants, unbuttoning them and unzipping them as she pushes them down his hips.

Their hands seek each others' centre. Elijah's fingers sliding between her drenched folds, pushing deeper inside of her as Phoebe's nimble fingers stroke his erection.

Elijah's eyes widen as he feels a ravenous hunger growing in the pit of his stomach. With a muffled groan, he buries his face into Phoebe's shoulder, his mind sharpening with lust and desire as he feels Phoebe's fingers slide up his shaft to the head of his cock.

His lips trail down her neck, nipping and sucking at her flesh as he pushes her back, pinning her against the cage wall.

Leaning his weight on her, he thrusts his hips forward, rubbing his length against her.

He grabs the hem of her t-shirt, ripping it open. Phoebe grins at him, her hands reaching around her back to unclasp her bra and let it fall to the cage floor.

Phoebe lets out a low moan of pleasure, rubbing her breasts against his chest and grinding her hips against him. Her legs wrap around his waist, pulling him closer as she feels his erection pressed against her.

Elijah's hands slide down her back, cupping her ass as he lifts her up an inch off the floor. Elijah's lips trail down her neck, his mouth at her shoulder, his teeth digging into the flesh of her shoulder. Phoebe moans, her chest heaving as she feels his teeth sink deeper into her flesh.

Elijah growls again, pulling back from her. Phoebe gives out a low moan of pleasure as she feels his teeth gently nibble on her nipple. Elijah bites down on the nipple, his sharp teeth sinking deep into the flesh.

Phoebe cries out in pleasure, feeling herself being pressed against the cage wall. Elijah's hands slide down her hips and to her thighs, moving back up to her waist. He grins at her as his fingers curl around her sheath.

Elijah yanks her forward, his erection pressing against her. Phoebe braces herself against the cage wall, her back arching as she feels his shaft sliding into her.

Elijah groans, his body shaking as he feels her tight, wet heat wrapped around him. Her eyes flutter and she moans, her fingers digging into his shoulders as she feels him slowly pulling back. Elijah raises his hips from her, slowly pushing back into her.

Her fingers slide over his back, her nails digging into his skin as she pushes him deeper into her. Elijah removes himself fully from her. Phoebe giggles as she is turned around, her chest and face pressed against the chain wall. He grabs her hands, lifting them above her head.

Phoebe grits her teeth, her fingers digging into the chain links. Elijah slides his hands down her body, his lips pressing against her neck.

Elijah pulls her back to him, thrusting back into her.

She arches her back against him, her nails digging into the chain links.

Elijah leans down, his hot breath against her neck.

"Oh, fuck... Yes!" she moans, her body shaking. Elijah wraps his arms around her, leaning down to her ear.

"You are mine."

Phoebe moans, her breath coming in ragged gasps.

She pushes her ass back against him, Elijah's cock thrusting back into her. Her moans turn into cries of pleasure, her voice echoing through the cell.

"Fuck!" she screams as Elijah's hands move to her hips, squeezing her flesh hard as he thrusts into her.

He growls, the vibration sending waves of pleasure through her body.

Elijah has her against the chain cell wall, his erection pushing deep into her. Phoebe screams out in pleasure, her body shaking as she feels the tingling sensation of her orgasm.

Elijah growls, his teeth sinking into her neck, drinking from her.

Elijah's hand move around her, wrapping around her throat and using it to pull her flush against him as he drinks from her and thrusts into her like an animal.

"Elijah!" she screams, her nails digging into the hand that is wrapped around her neck.

Elijah drinks from her, the sweet taste of her blood filling him with energy.

He pants against her neck, feeling her tight walls milking him as he pushes her over the edge of her orgasm.

His grip restricting her breathing, thrusting hard into her untamed pussy.

Phoebe groans, Elijah's hand still on her neck as he pushes her once more over the edge. Elijah growls in pleasure, his body stiffening against her.

She feels the hot, thick explosion of his cum fill her, his member still throbbing hard.

Elijah kisses her neck, releasing his hold on her throat. His fangs retracting.

Elijah kisses her neck, his tongue soothing the small wound as her breathing returns to normal.

Phoebe turns around and pulls him in for another kiss before pulling back with a grin, "I take that as a yes."

I stand in front of my closet as I look through my dresses trying to pick one for tonight but come up empty. I had popped overnight and it was becoming harder to hide this pregnancy.

Elijah clears his throat and I turn around with small smile, "I am just trying to pick a dress."

"May I?" Elijah asks and I nod, gesturing to my cupboard.

Elijah searches through the pile of dresses until he finds a strapless, red taffeta gown with black tulle oversetting and bedding up the body of it.

He walks over to me and holds it up to me, "This one."

"Thanks." I say as I take the dress from his hands and lay it on my bed before I start to strip.

I pull my shirt off and slip my pants off before turning to Elijah, who is pleasantly surprised by my lack of underwear.

"What exactly am I walking into tonight?" I ask as I pick the dress up.

"Only the most dangerous and influential congregation of vampires the world has ever known" Elijah says tensely.

I slip the dress on and Elijah's eyes darken as he takes me in.

I notice him adjusting himself before I walk toward my closet, picking out some accessories for the night.

"Sounds like my type of party." I say with a smirk before I turn and look at myself in the mirror.

I was starting to flash as my stomach pushed out and I place my hands on top of the bump when I have a vision.

I take a step back in surprise at what I had just seen and Elijah looks at me with confusion and worry.

"Are you okay?" Elijah asks.

I look at him in the mirror before smiling, "I had a vision."

"From Alexis magic?" Elijah questions as he moves forward and wraps his around.

"Yeah." I say softly as I lean back into him.

"What did you see?" He asks as he tilts my head upwards before he presses his lips against mine.

I pull back and smile happily at him before grabbing his hand and bringing it to rest on my stomach, "It's a boy."

"Are you sure?" Elijah asks as he rests his hand on my stomach.

"Yeah." I say softly.

Elijah kisses my neck, "Our boy."

I smile at him as he wraps his arms around me again, "Let's go cause some chaos." I whisper as I lean forward, out mouths inches from each other.

"Phoebe.." Elijah growls out and I pull away as I giggle, "I joke, Elijah."

I grab my thigh straps and strap them to my legs before I put my daggers into them. I lower the dress back down and pull my heels on, it having a hidden danger laced with werewolf venom hidden on it.

I give Elijah a cheeky grin as I throw my hair up and over my shoulder.

I look at the door with a smile and turn back to Elijah, "Are you ready?"

"Yeah." Elijah says with a smile before he holds out his hand for me.

"Let's go kick some ass." I say with a wink before I link my arm through his.

We arrive at the party and stop in the doorway as they take in the party as Elijah hands me a mask on a stick. All eyes turn to us, watching Elijah which makes my hand tighten a little at my side as I scan the crowd.

"You would think being part of the elusive Elijah Mikaelson's sireline would mean that they would have some manners. That they would know staring is rude!" I say, speaking the last part louder than the rest.

I feel Elijah's hand on my left hip and I look at him before he leans down and presses a kiss against my forehead.

"Ignore them." He whispers with a small smile before he looks around the crowd.

I sigh as we walk across the room and over to the bar where I watch the bartender pour drinks with a small frown, "Really wishing that I could drink in this moment."

I scan the crowd once more, "Tell me about your sireline?"

Elijah nods as he scans the room with me, "I wanted to assemble minds curious about the world and eager to improve it, along with the time and circumstance to do so. My desire was to create an elite brotherhood devoted to a new, better civilization. It was naive. Eventually, I was forced to abandon them once I realized I'd cultivated a legion of ego-maniacal sociopaths."

I laugh lightly, "You gave 'know it alls' power and didn't expect them to become sociopaths?"

Elijah gives me a smile, "I'd like to think I under prepared for it. Besides, you act like it's foreign to you."

"I never said it was." I say as I reach out and grab a glass of water before I look at the crowd once more.

"How many of them do you think I could take out before someone started to notice?" I ask as I watch each vampire carefully.

Elijah wraps his arms around me, pulling me against him, "You promised no problems."

I smile sweetly, "It was just an innocent question. I won't cause any problems."

"Are you sure?" Elijah asks as he looks down at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I promise." I say with a smile before I tilt my head up a little, "I can't say that I'm not a little interested in what they think they can accomplish."

"I'm willing to bet some of them think they could run the world." Elijah says as he shakes his head.

"I'm sure they all do." I say as I look over at the bar once more.

"Now where is Tristan? I am want to meet him for myself." I ask as Elijah get distracted with something behind me. I turn around and see Marcel standing across the dance for staring at us with a woman.

"Oh Marcel is here." I say with a shrug.

"I should have known." Elijah says quietly to himself.

"Known what?" I ask concerned.

"This isn't a party. It's an initiation."

Suddenly caterers with trays of champagne flutes swarm the room, handing out the glasses as some tap their glasses with butter knives to get the attention of the party as a man walks makes his arrival, looking like a cheaper version of Elijah.

"Distinguished friends, welcome. It's so rare that we're able to come together like this to revel for one night in the company of true equals. Now, I'd like to take a moment to welcome a very special guest-- Marcel Gerard."

The crowd claps while I lean towards Elijah, "I feel like I have heard a speech like that before." I whisper to him with a small smirk before turning my attention back to I am now assuming is Tristan.

"You'll notice, Mr. Gerard, that over the course of the evening, someone has managed to take something quite dear to you... Your daylight ring." Tristan says with an amused expression.

Elijah tightens his hold on me, making sure that I don't intervene in what's happening as I scowl, my eyes narrowing on Tristan.

"Do not do anything, Phoebe." Elijah whispers to me before he turns me around to face away from the stage. "Marcel can handle himself."

I scoff, "These vampires are ancient, you expect me to believe Marcel is going to beat one of them in a fight."

Elijah does get to answer me as Tristan appears next to us.

"With guile, courage, perhaps a bit of trickery, I am sure he might have a chance. Admittedly, it's a long shot, but then, sometimes the new candidates surprise us." Tristan says in place of Elijah which makes me grind me teeth down, holding back unkind words.

Tristan looks at me while I give him a blank look, "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is-" I cut him off, "Tristan de Martel, the lone friend of the asshole known as Lucien." I finish for him.

Tristan looks at me with intrigue, "I no longer associate myself with the likes of Lucien Castle."

I smirk at him, "I believe that as much as I do that you and he are here to do nothing more protect your sires."

Tristan raises an eyebrow, impressed by my boldness, "You must be the famous Phoebe Salvatore or is it Mikaelson now?"

"It's Mikaelson." I correct him with a hint of pride in my voice.

"I have heard quite impressive things about you." He says and I narrow my eyes at him, "I am sure."

Tristan turns his attention Elijah, "Elijah! When I sent your invitation, I didn't dare think you'd come. Tell me, as our founder and patriarch, what do you make of our latest candidate?"

"Well, let me see. Marcel..." Elijah says sarcastically, "He's arrogant. He's stubborn. Prone to self-aggrandizement. He should fit in perfectly!"

"If he survives." Tristan adds, smugly and I glare at him as Marcel had become dear to me.

Tristan smiles at me when he notices my glare, "I take it Mr. Gerard is a friend of yours?"

I hum in response, "We are friends but even if we weren't, you are being an asshole and I have a particular hatred for those."

Tristan smiles in shock, "An asshole? What a colourful vocabulary you have, Phoebe. But I assure you, I am not the only one with less than favourable traits."

I roll my eyes, "I have no doubt about that."

Tristan chuckles, "I like you, Phoebe. You have spirit. Let me explain our methods for you."

Tristan holds out his hand in an invitation to dance and I look at it unimpressed. 

I feel Elijah's fingers dig into my hips as he looks at him wary while I smirk but Tristan seems to pick up on Elijah's wariness.

"Just one dance. If it's not an intrusion." Tristan says to Elijah, his eyes never leaving mine.

Elijah looks down at me and I look up at hims with mischievous look dancing in my eyes which makes him shoot me a warning look as I hand my glass to Elijah before I place my hand in Tristan's and allowing him to lead me to the dance floor. 

As we dance, I can feel his eyes on me, studying me.

"You are a hard person to get information about. Every person either seems to be more afraid of what you will do to them if they speak or seems to have a loyalty to you." Tristan tells me and I smile tightly.

"Loyalty from people tend to be more sturdy when built on respect rather than fear. When you give them a reason to have it." I say, my eyes scanning the room, looking for familiar people.

"And what reason do your followers have to be loyal to you?"

I smirk, "I treat them well. I keep them safe. I protect them from those who would harm them and I make sure they are able to live any life they wish without any hindrances."

Tristan raises an eyebrow, "You don't seem like the type to care about others."

I give him a small smile, "Appearances can be deceiving, Tristan."

Tristan raises an eyebrow, "Sounds like you have a very loyal army."

I let out a breath but don't say anything and just focus on dancing, waiting for this damn song to finish.

"I'm glad you came, Phoebe. Like it or not, when one refers to the Mikaelsons, they're referring to you, as well. Tonight will allow you to make up your own mind about our organization." Tristan informs me as we move to the music.

"I don't need tonight to makes up my mind. I already know what I think about your organization." I respond, my tone laced with disdain.

Tristan chuckles, "Oh really? And what is that?"

"I think it's a group of entitled and power-hungry individuals who believe they can do whatever they want because they're immortal." I reply, my eyes never leaving his.

"The world we live in is not kind to the weak. Sometimes, drastic measures are needed to survive," Tristan counters smoothly, his grip on my waist tightening slightly.

"I'm not weak," I retort, feeling a spark of anger ignite within me.

"I know you're not, Phoebe. There are few novelties left in the world, and a creature such as you is certainly among them."

I raise an eyebrow at Tristan's words, feeling a mixture of intrigue and annoyance. "A heretic? Those aren't hard to come by." I say, trying to keep my tone neutral.

Tristan leans in closer, his breath hot against my ear. "You are not like the others, Phoebe. You possess a power that none of us have ever seen before. You are an enigma, a mystery that we are all trying to solve. A very rare and powerful one at that." He pulls back, his dark eyes glinting with a dangerous intensity. "And that makes you invaluable."

"I'm not a commodity, Tristan." I say to them.

"Of course. But you are the only one among us whose life doesn't depend on the survival of the Original family. That independence makes you dangerous."

Tristan turns us across the floor as I seethe at his words, "If you're looking for a fight, I am more than willing to give you a deadly one. The question is if you want to ruin your fancy suit."

Tristan chuckles, "Feisty, I like that."

I roll my eyes, "Save your charm for someone who cares."

Tristan's lips quirk up in a smirk, he spins me out and then back in, his grip firm.

"What are you doing in New Orleans, Tristan?" I ask him.

"I am here to make sure that Elijah stays safe from harm, to make sure that this sireline doesn't die alongside him." Tristan answers, his answer comes out quick and smoothly as though without thought.

I snort, "From where I stand the only one bringing harm to my husbands are you and Lucien. No prophecy of the Mikaelsons' fall had even been seen before the two of you stepped foot in this city."

Before Tristan can answer, we are interrupted as an howl echoes through the room. We part and I see Klaus and Lucien who are surrounded by a large group of Halloween-costumed women.

Tristan walks towards them to deal with them while I hide my smirk as I lock eyes with Klaus. My eyes move over to Lucien and I put on a somber look as I look over the girls that are hanging off of them.

I clench my jaw and move over to the bar, standing next to Marcel but keeping my eyes on the disruption.

"You figure out who has your ring?" I ask him, discreetly.

"Mostly." Marcel answers.

I turn around and order a non alcoholic drink as I continue to speak to him, "Even if you do figure it out, fighting against them would be suicide. They are hundreds of years older than you."

"Not to mention the fact that their fighting skills are probably better than mine." Marcel adds, his tone resigned.

I nod, "Exactly. You need to find a way to outsmart them."

Marcel gives me a curious look, "You have something in mind?"

I smirk, "Always."

We both turn our attention back to the commotion as Tristan gives Klaus and Lucien a patronizing smile. I discreetly bend down, sliding my hand to the back of my heel and grabbing the hidden dagger from it before standing back up.

Marcel peeks to my hand and he shakes his head, "I don't think they will let me use weapons and even if they do what is such a danity blade suppose to do against one of them."

I tut quietly to him, "You don't honestly think me that stupid. The blade is covered in werewolf venom, a mixture of it actually. Do what you want with it. Use it on them, use it on yourself if you want." I say as I slip the blade into his palm, giving him a dangerous smile.

Marcel's eyes widen at my words and he looks down at the weapon in his hand. "You're playing with fire," he warns me.

I shrug, "I always do. It's what makes life interesting." I turn my attention back to the scene unfolding in front of us.

"Niklaus." Elijah calls out.

Klaus turns in an ungraceful manner to try to find the source of the voice as Lucien sneaks away, through the crowd and making his way to stand next to me.

He orders a drink from the bar before speaking to me, "I hadn't taken it lightly that you killed Alexis. But I am feeling much better over the fact you are having trouble in paradise."

I grit my teeth, "So he told you than."

Lucien smirks, "Oh, yes. He told me all about the fight. And I must say, I don't remember you being so opinionated when we were together."

I turn and face him with a glare, "Maybe it's because of how much of a narcissistic, manipulative bastard you were. Sorry, are. What we had was toxic."

Lucien chuckles, "Ah, but I remember you enjoying every moment of our toxic relationship."

I roll my eyes, "That's because I was young and naive. I've grown since then."

Lucien leans in closer to me, tracing a finger down my cheek, as he whispers, "You've grown, yes. But have you really changed?"

I grab his hand and twist it, snapping his wrist, "You should be less focused of breaking me and Klaus apart. And maybe more focus on what that would lead to." I hiss dangerously as I drop my voice to a whisper, "Tristan is in town and that means his sister will probably follow soon. Who do think Klaus will run too when all your interfering pushes us apart? You? Or his old love?"

Lucien glares at me before walking back towards Klaus and the girls. Klaus locks eyes with me and I nod with a smile which makes him grin

"Come on. Let's go. This party's dead anyway." Klaus says to Lucien and the girls. They all turn to leave, howling and laughing loudly as they do so.

Marcel appears next to me again and I look at him with raised brows, "Have a plan then?"

"Do you have any more?" He questions and I smile, lifting my heel against the bar and slipping the small knife out the other heel. I hand the blade to him as we both face towards the now empty bar, away from view of the other people.

Marcel rolls his sleeves up and uses the blades to slice his arms.

Both wounds heal only partially as the infection from the venom takes place. I place my purse on the bar and pull out a small vile from it before discreetly placing it in front of him.

"That ought to be enough to take out anyone who tries to take a bite." I comment, figuring out his plan.

Marcel nods, opening the vile and drinking the whole thing.

"How long do I have until it kills me?" Marcel asks as he hands me the empty vile back.

"Healthy, and without stress? Four hours at most. Severely injured and in the middle of a fight? An hour. At the most." I tell him as I hear footsteps approaching us.

I turn around and give the woman that Marcel was with earlier and her backup a fake, a tight smile.

"If you'd please come with us, Mr. Gerard..." She asks.

Marcel takes a deep breath as one of the other vampires behind her stares at Marcel which is just weird. The woman turns and leads Marcel and who I am guessing are leading members of The Strix upstairs.

Elijah grabs my hand and intertwine our fingers as he pulls him close. Ever since he found out I am pregnant, he has been especially protective of me. I lean into him, resting my head on his shoulder.

We walk upstairs, following Aya who leads us to a dimly lit room which is now filled with people watching Tristan and Marcel. I watch as Marcel answers Tristan's question, going the long way of doing so.

Finally, Marcel accuses a guy called Mohinder, the same guy who has a weird staring problem, of having his daylight ring. Mohinder silently holds up Marcel's daylight ring, and when Tristan sees it, he looks pleased by Marcel's deductions.

"Well done! Of course, as you know, that was only half the challenge." Tristan says.

Tristan walks past Marcel and claps him on the shoulder affectionately as Aya,the woman Marcel was with this evening, follows behind him. When Aya joins Tristan on the other side of the room, making space for Mohinder and Marcel to fight.

Mohinder and Marcel starts to fight against each other and I let go of Elijah's hand, pushing my way through the crowd.

I watch Marcel get thrown off a broken table, waiting for Marcel's plan to actually come to life as Elijah joins me, wrapping his arm around me to keep me close to him.

Elijah watches along side me and becomes looks extremely concerned when it seems the fight is not going in Marcel's favour. Elijah moves to go intervene but I place a hand on his chest, stopping him which makes him look at me confused.

I look up at him before giving him a devilish smile and whispering, "Let him handle this, Elijah. Marcel knows what he's doing."

Elijah hesitates for a moment before nodding in agreement, knowing that I'm right. I look back at the fight, just in time to see Mohinder feeding on Marcel which makes a smirk settle upon my face. Mohinder vamps Marcel against the wall, pinning him by the throat and holding up the stake in preparation to kill him.

"You fought with honor. Embrace the nobility of this end." Mohinder says.

"I will if you will. Or do you still not know?" Marcel says, panting slightly.

Tristan and Aya look at them curiously, intrigued by where Marcel is going with this. While Elijah looks between me and Marcel his expression somewhere between impressed and concerned.

Marcel continues, "You're not the only one who has been playing games tonight." Marcel chuckles weakly, "You must have tasted it in my blood."

Mohinder looks confused for a moment before realization dawns on his face as he wobbles on his feet. Elijah's eyes widen in shock as he realization comes to him while I, on the other hand, watch the scene unfold with a sly grin on my face.

"Oh, now you're starting to feel it, aren't you? That burning sensation in your gut? Wolf's venom. A going-away gift from me. I may not have beaten you, but you lost all the same." Marcel explains as Mohinder starts gagging slightly from the venom.

"A desperate ploy! A lie!" Mohinder claims, loudly.

Marcel lifts up the sleeve of his left arm and holds it up so everyone can see the weeping wounds on his arms, which stuns Mohinder as Marcel laughs weakly in amusement.

Mohinder's eyes widened as he struggled to keep standing, his grip on Marcel's throat loosening as he coughed and sputtered from the effects of the venom.

Marcel pushes Mohinder off him before stumbling away, towards me. Marcels legs seem to give out and I vamp forward, catching him before he falls to the ground.

Marcel puts his arm around my shoulder to help keep himself upright as Marcel coughs while Tristan and Aya share a significant smile.

Marcel is laughs at Mohinder, "I don't know why they want you dead, but clearly they do."

Marcel talks to Tristan and Aya while Elijah moves in behind me, pressing against me as he takes Marcel's hand off my shoulder and transferring it to him.

I roll my eyes at him treating me like a delicate flower.

"You want him dead? You're gonna have to do it yourself. As far as I can see, the only thing he's done to deserve it is picking his friends poorly." Marcel barks out at them.

Marcel coughs as Tristan and Aya share a significant smile. Tristan starts to walk over to Mohinder, who is also getting weak from the werewolf venom and looks horrified. Mohinder starts to spit up blood as Tristan cups his face and looks at him sympathetically before patting him on the shoulder and walking past him. 

Mohinder looks as though he might be spared when suddenly, Tristan rips out his heart from behind, causing him to fall dead to the floor as Tristan drops the heart onto the floor with a splat. Marcel is alarmed and I roll my eyes at the dramatics while Elijah's eyes stay on me. 

Tristan seems unhappy for a moment but eventually smiles.

"You chose well! Now, I assure you, he did deserve it. He's been plotting unspeakable crimes against his sworn brothers and sisters."

I stop listening after he says that, looking down at Mohinder's dead body with intrigue. What possible reason would he have to go against his own cult? It's definitely something worth asking him.

"Welcome to The Strix." Tristan says as he hands Marcel back his daylight ring but Marcel doesn't take it, the venom taking a large toll on him as he hangs on Elijah's shoulders.

"Provided, of course, you survive your own gambit." Tristan adds.

Tristan gives a look and everyone empties out, leaving only me, Elijah, the woman from earlier, Tristan and Marcel.

Tristan looks at Marcel before smiling, "I do wonder what you were thinking, Marcel. By joining us, I highly doubt that Klaus would be willing to give you his blood. So, Marcel, how do you plan on healing yourself from the venom?"

Marcel's breathing becomes more laboured but he manages a weak smile, "The same way I got the venom."

Marcel looks at me and I roll my eyes at him before moving forward and pulling his sleeves up. I place one hand on each of his wounds and siphon the magic in the venom away. Tristan takes a step forward, watching what I am doing with intrigue while Aya narrows her eyes at me.

Eventually, I release Marcel and Tristan takes a step forward, looking at where the wounds once were but find none. I smile as Marcel's colour comes back and he seems back to his normal self.

"And just like that he is healed?" Aya asks, sceptical.

"Some blood probably needed but other than that he is fine." I answer before looking at Elijah who has stepped away from Marcel, who seems to be pleased.

"We cannot tell friend from foe, and what are you doing? You're pledging a fraternity run by those conspiring against us!" Klaus shouts at Marcel as I lay on the couch with my hand resting on my belly.

Marcel sighs, "My interest in The Strix is because of you."

Klaus looks surprised by this confession but Marcel continues, "I don't get to choose sides. Whoever comes for you, comes for me. That's all I need to know."

I bolt up straight grabbing both of their attention as a vision takes over.

Like in Elijah's vision, the first flash is of a page from a grimoire with a spell and several pentacles are written on the parchment. It's a spell I know in a grimoire that I pretty sure that I own.

The vision cuts to the dining room of the Mikaelson compound, which is in disarray-- it looks like a fight broke out during dinner, because the chairs are overturned, broken glasses litter the table and floor, and the plates of food have been scattered over the bunched-up tablecloth. There's another flash to Freya dipping her fingers in the bowl of Klaus'/Alexis' blood, and Elijah's painted portrait in the living room dripping blood. There is then a flash of Lucien's face, which looks serious at first before he smirks smugly. 

The vision changes to one of Kelsey and Cami both with a look of murder on their face which changes to one of me tied to a chair in the dark. Another flash of a beast with extremely long and sharp fangs is seen as well. Suddenly the vision changes pace and it settles on a single one. One of an object, a magical object, a medallion of sorts.

The vision ends abruptly and I let out a gasp, my heart racing as I try to catch my breath. Klaus and Marcel both rush to my side, concern etched on their faces.

"What did you see?" Klaus asks urgently, his eyes searching mine for answers.

I take a deep breath, steadying myself before I answer. "I saw weapon that Lucien was babbling about."

Klaus and Marcel exchange a quick look before turning back to me, their expressions serious.

"What kind of weapon?" Marcel asks, his voice low and cautious.

"It looked like a medallion of some sort but it was a dark magic object." I reply, trying to remember the details of my vision. "It was definitely magical, and it seemed important.But that's not the important part of it."

Klaus and Marcel lean in, their attention fully on me.

I take a deep breath and continue, "There was a spell and several pentacles written on the parchment in my grimoire. I'm pretty sure it's the same one I own. I just need to find it."

Klaus nods his head, "We need to find that medallion before Lucien does."

"If it's a dark object we are looking for than it's Cami we need to talk too." Marcel points out which makes me freeze.

"Umm.....about that." I start hesitantly, "I don't think Cami has those dark objects right now."

Klaus and Marcel look at me in confusion, prompting me to continue.

"I may or may not of stolen them all after she went against us with Finn."

Klaus narrows his eyes at me, "What do you mean you may or may not have stolen them all?"

I shift uncomfortably, "I mean, I did steal them all. I didn't trust her after she went behind our backs and helped Finn."

"Where are they now?" Marcel asks, his tone serious.

I bite my lip before answering, "They're hidden in secure locations all over this damn city. Where this particular one is right now? I can't say."

Klaus lets out a frustrated growl, "We need to find it before anyone else does."

I sigh out, "I'll try to scry for it, but it might take some time."

"Let's me help you." Marcel offers and let out a humorous huff, "No offence but no."

Marcel looks taken back by answer and almost offended but I smile at him before I get to my feet.

"I have a lot of valuable things in those hiding places, things people would do crazy things to get their hands on," I say as I walk towards him and the door, "And your mind is to easy to crack."

Marcel looks at me with a mixture of annoyance and amusement, "You know how to hurt a man's pride, don't you?"

I grin at him, "It's all out of love, Marcel. I just don't want anyone else getting their hands on my things."

Marcel chuckles, "I know, I know. It's all good. Just let me know if you need my help."

I nod, "Of course, I will. Now of you two will excuse me, I have had a weird night and want to go spend time with my daughters."

As I walk out of the room, I can feel Klaus's gaze on my back, but I don't turn around. I know he's probably angry with me for stealing those dark objects from Cami and not telling him, but I had to do it to protect our family. I can't risk anyone else getting their hands on those objects and using them against us.

I slip into the twins nursery and see the twins who are now fast asleep. I smile gentle as I quietly walk towards them while watching them sleep.

We will need to move them to a more size appropriate beds but I am not sure how Hope and Faith will react to being put in separate beds. They have always been right beside each other, with each other since the start of their conception.

I sit down on a rocking chair beside the crib and watch them sleep. They're so peaceful and innocent, and I can't help but feel a sense of protectiveness towards them. They're my daughters, and I'll do anything to keep them safe.

As I sit there, admiring my daughters, I can't help but feel a pang of guilt in my chest. I've been so caught up in protecting our family from outside forces that I've neglected the very thing I'm fighting for. My children.

I gently reach out and brush my fingers over their soft cheeks, feeling tears prick at the corner of my eyes. I've missed so much of their lives already, and I don't want to miss any more. I want to be there for every moment, every milestone, every laugh and every cry.

I let out a sigh and rest my head against the back of the rocking chair. I know I need to spend more time with them, to cherish every moment I have with them. After all, they won't be small forever.

As I sit there lost in my thoughts, I suddenly hear a noise from outside their nursery door. I quickly get up from the rocking chair and move towards the door, feeling a sense of unease wash over me. I cautiously open the door, and am relieved to see Elijah standing there with a concerned look on his face.

"Is everything all right?" he asks in a hushed voice.

I step out the door and carefully close it behind me, "What do you mean?"

"You just seemed out of it in there."

I nod, feeling a weight lift off my chest now that Elijah is here.

"I was just lost in thought for a bit."

Elijah looks at me skeptically, his expression telling me that he doesn't believe me. But I don't want to talk about it right now.

I grab his hand and nod towards his room which he moves along to with me, "I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, if you want to come along.

Elijah nods, his eyes softening, "Of course. I wouldn't miss it."

Klaus stands at the end of the hall, watching me with a frown on his face but I give him a small smile before I lean towards Elijah, "Give us a moment."

Elijah nods before moving into his room, leaving me alone with Klaus.

I can sense the tension between us, but I can't figure out why it's there.

"What's wrong?" Klaus asks, his voice low.

I look at him confused and surprised, "I was about to ask you just that."

Klaus shakes his head, "Nothing. It's just that I feel like you haven't been yourself lately."

I cock my head to the side, "What do you mean?"

Klaus takes a deep breath, his eyes searching mine, "You've been distant."

"Here I was feeling that you were the one being distance." I tell him, feeling a knot form in my stomach. "But if you're feeling that way, then maybe we need to talk."

Klaus nods, his eyes never leaving mine, "I think that would be a good idea."

We stand there in silence for a moment, the tension between us thick and palpable.

I take a deep breath, "Since that night, I told you that I was pregnant and the whole Lucien thing, things have been different between us."

Klaus nods, his eyes softening, "I know. I've been trying to give you space to process everything, but I guess I went too far."

Klaus steps closer to me, his hand reaching out to touch my arm, "I just didn't know how to handle everything that was happening. Whatever you need, I'm here."

I look at Klaus, feeling a pang of guilt. I reach up and place my hand on his cheek, "I should have talked to you more. It's not just your responsibility to handle everything."

Klaus closes his eyes, leaning into my touch. "I know. I just want to be there for you, love."

I smile softly, feeling the tension between us dissipating.

"I know. And I appreciate it. But we're in this together, no matter what?"

Klaus nods, his eyes opening and meeting mine, "Together, always."

He leans down and kisses me softly, his hand moving to cradle the back of my head. I wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

I pull back and smile, a little as I move a hand onto my belly while Klaus looks at me confused.

I grin widely as I reach for his hand, "Elijah got to feel our girls' first kicks, only fair that you feel this first." I say as I place his hand on my belly, letting him feel the kicks of the baby boy inside me.

Klaus's eyes widen in surprise as he feels the kicks. I lay my hand on top of his, bringing his eyes up to me, "Come to bed."

I walk between Klaus and Elijah as we walk back into the compound and they discuss recent events all the while driving me crazy. Apparently I needed both of them as protection to go get a simple checkup and ultrasound.

"Good God." I groan, my hormones getting the best of me,

"Can you two please stop speaking for a moment?"

They both turn to me, their expressions softening when they see the frustration on my face.

I take a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. "I just ...." I groan, "Do either one of you have a plan to rid us of our current pests?"

Klaus looks at me with a smirk, "I've been thinking of a few ways to handle them, but I'm open to suggestions."

Elijah nods in agreement, "We must be cautious though"

As we walk into the courtyard, we stop just short of the entrance when we come upon a dead woman laying on the floor on a bed made of lavender sprigs. I look over her and spot the slashes on both her wrists which I makes me come upon the conclusion that she has been compelled.

Klaus, who is horrified, races toward the girl to examine the body while I pull my phone out, calling Delilah and she answers in one ring.

"Hey, Del. You aren't anywhere near the compound are you?" I ask her.

"No...We were just getting ready to leave. Why?" Delilah asks, suspiciously.

I sigh out in relief, "I know I have been asking a lot but any way you can keep Hope and Faith for maybe an hour more? We have a situation at the compound and I don't want twins anywhere near here before I can clean it up."

Delilah understands the urgency in my voice and agrees to keep them occupied for a bit longer. I end the call and turn back to Klaus and Elijah, who are still examining the body.

"Whoever the fuck did this is going to die! Hope and Faith could have been home, they could have seen this!

"Easy, love," Klaus says as Elijah places a hand on my shoulder in an attempt to calm me down. "We'll find whoever's responsible and make them pay for what they've done."

"What does the letter say?" I ask as Klaus opens it up, skimming it quickly, and from the look on his face it isn't good news written on it.

Klaus stands to his feet before silently handing Elijah the letter, not even looking him in the eyes. Elijah moves from behind me and takes the letter from Klaus, reading it over.

"Roses are red, lavender is blue. Come find me before I find you." Elijah reads to me and I grit my teeth.

"Another player?" I ask.

"It seems that way." Elijah answers as he folds the letter back up.

"Just great. Add it to the list of psychotic people we need to deal with," I say as I throw my hands up in frustration.

I look over at the Klaus who looks overwhelmed and speechless, "I am guessing you know who this gift is from?" I ask him.

"It appears that Tristan's sister is in town." Elijah finally tells me.

I close my eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath before returning my gaze back to Klaus and Elijah. 

"It seems we have another mess to clean up. " I say before wincing in discomfort which seems to get Elijah's attention while Klaus seems to have tunnel vision with the letter.

"You need to rest, angel," Elijah says, placing a hand on my stomach where our child is growing.

"No, what I need is for people to stop trying to kill my family." I correct him but I give him a grateful smile for his concern.

"I remember her a better poet." Klaus says as he scowls at the letter.

"Oh, I wouldn't say that this is lacking in poetry." Elijah tells him.

"She wants us to find her." Klaus turns to us and throws the letter on the body, "So let's."

Elijah looks at Klaus with a look that makes me know he wants to say something but is stopping himself.

"I am going to get rid of this body and then fetch the twins. Can I trust that you two can handle this woman without something going wrong?" I ask as I look between them, knowing that they are both capable of handling themselves but also wanting to make sure they are both on the same page.

"Easily, my love," Elijah assures me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Great! Now if you excuse me, I am going to go find my own partner in crime." I tell them before walking off and heading for the stairs in search of Kelsey.

As I reach Kelsey's room, I push the door open and spot Kol sleeping in her bed but no Kelsey in sight. I sigh out softly as I move into the room and climb onto the bed, sitting next to Kol who stirs from the movement on the bed.

I watch as he blinks his eyes open before focusing on me.

"Definitely not who I thought I would find in bed with me this morning." Kol mumbles out as he look at me while laying on his stomach, propped up on his arms.

I shove him gently and he rolls onto his back as I ask him, "Where's Kelsey?"

Kol rubs his eyes and yawns, "She went out for a run," he tells me, "Said she needed to clear her head."

I nod my head, understanding the need to clear one's head, "So you two finally talk about what happened at my wedding?" I ask him, curious about what went down between them.

Kol groans and sits up, running a hand through his tousled hair before sitting up, "Yeah, we did. It wasn't pretty and took bloody forever for to us to actually get there. Who knew how much work it would take to get that stubborn woman to just admit her feelings!"

I chuckle at his words, knowing Kelsey and how she can be stubborn at times.

"Well, I am just happy that you both finally talked it out. I love Kelsey and all but when she is avoiding you, she becomes very attached to me. Hard to do things I am not meant to when she is consistently with me." I tell him, with a teasing smile.

Kol nods his head in agreement before smirking at me,"Believe me, I know. She's like a shadow that never leaves your side once she's attached herself to you," he says with a smirk.

"But you love her." I tease before standing up from the bed, "Well, I have to go. Elijah and Niklaus are busy tracking down Niklaus' crazy ex, who left us a dead body as a gift,  while I am going to fetch Hope and Faith to have a mommy daughters day."

Kol snort, "Which crazy ex?"

I roll my eyes with a snort before hitting him with a pillow, "Just what I wanted to hear."

As I turn to leave, Kol calls out, "What did you need Kelsey for?"

"I just wanted to talk to her. Tristan said something to me last night that just isn't sitting right with me and it's something only she knows about. So, I need her input on it." I reply with a frown.

Kol nods his head, understanding the seriousness of the matter, "Alright. Well, have fun with the girls and be careful with Niklaus' ex. She's a dangerous one."

"I will. See you later." I say before leaving the room and heading to stairs, over to Delilah and Ezra's apartment.

I knock on the door as soon as Ezra opens the door, I hear squealing from behind him before I am hit by two giddy toddlers.

"Mama!" Faith and Hope shout in unison as they wrap their little arms around my legs.

They both hug me tightly, and I can feel their warmth against my body. I smile down at them, feeling an overwhelming sense of love and protectiveness towards them.

I chuckle and bend down to their level, "Hello, my little angels. Ready to have some fun today?" I ask with a smile.

They both nod their heads eagerly before pulling me inside the apartment to show me something that they and Delilah had done in the living room.

As we walk into the room, I see that they've set up a makeshift tea party on the floor. There are plastic cups and plates, and even a few stuffed animals seated around the "table."

I smile wildly as Hope and Faith run from me and start playing.

Delilah smiles at me from the couch, "I hope you don't mind. I thought it would be a fun activity for them."

I shake my head, "No, not at all. Thank you for doing this. It's nice to see them so happy." I say with a warm smile as I take a seat next to her with a sigh.

"How did your appointment go?" Delilah asks as she places a hand on my bump and I smile at her.

"He is healthy and perfect." I say as I rub my bump gently.

"He?" Delilah asks, her eyes widening in excitement.

I nod my head with a smile, "Yes, a little boy."

Delilah squeals in delight before leaning in to give me a hug, "I'm so happy for you, Phoebe."

I smile at her, feeling grateful for her friendship, "Thank you, Delilah. I couldn't have done this without you and Ezra."

She shakes her head, "Don't be silly. We're family, Phoebe. We're always here for you no matter what."

I smile and let out a breath before looking over at the twins, "Come on girls. Let's go see how much trouble we can stir." I say as I get up off the couch, offering them my hands.

The twins jump up in excitement and race between my legs as I head towards the door when my phone rings.

I stop moving and answer it when I see Elijah's name.

"Hello, love. In trouble already?" I joke but the silence coming from the other side makes my shoulder drop as I close my eyes and let out a breath.

"What happened, Elijah?" I ask.

"It's appears that I have lost Niklaus." Elijah answers.

"And how does one lose a whole person?" I question, my eyebrows raising in confusion.

"He's disappeared, Phoebe. We were looking at something that he thought could lead us to Aurora when he just disappeared." Elijah answers, his voice laced with worry.

I look down at the girls and sigh sadly, "You take Tristan. I will take Lucien while trying to do a locator spell."

"Let me know if you find anything," Elijah says before hanging up the phone.

I take a deep breath and turn to Delilah, "Did you just say Lucien? As in Lucien Castle? As in the psychopathic ex of yours?" Delilah questions and I give her a sheepish smile, "Did I forget to mention he is in town."

Delilah gives me a dirty look, "You are not going to him alone."

I roll my eyes, "I am a big girl, Del. I can handle Lucien ."

Delilah shakes her head as crosses her arms over her chest "No way, Phoebe. I'm coming with you. I don't trust him one bit."

let out a sigh, knowing that Delilah wouldn't take no for an answer. "Fine, but you have to promise me that you won't let him get to you."

Delilah rolls her eyes, "I think you are confusing me with Kelsey."

As I go to say a snarky comment, I feel pulling on my leg. I look down and Faith and Hope stare up at me with their big eyes.

"Mama, go?" Faith asks as Hope tilts her head.

I look over at Delilah with a sad look and she gives me an empathic look back.

I bend and pick them, "Mama has to go help daddy with something while you two have a nap but afterwards we will do something fun, okay?" I tell them before placing a kiss on each of their foreheads.

I place them back on their feet and Ezra herds them into one of their rooms with a promise of story.

Delilah looks at me expectantly as she holds the door open and I walk through it, pulling out my phone and dialing Kelsey.

"What's up?" Kelsey answers.

"Klaus is missing and I need answers on what the hell is happening in this city." I answer.

"Must I pull-" I cut her off, "No, leave them where they are. I just need to know what the hell is happening."

"Okay, will make the calls." Kelsey answers before ending the call while Delilah and I head towards Lucien's apartment.

A bleeding Detective Kinney sits on the floor of Lucien's apartment as he stands over Cami, "I need that pretty little medallion and the detective lives."

"And I am telling you, I don't have it!" Cami grits out to Lucien.

"According to my research, it ended up in your uncle's hands and everything he had went to you." Lucien points out as he pushes himself up and walks towards Kinney, ready to cause more pain to get what he wants..

"I don't have any of the magical objects. Phoebe took them as retribution for siding with Finn over the rest of the Mikaelsons." Cami shouts out to him.

Lucien pauses and turns to Cami, "You're telling me the one thing I need to finally get revenge on Klaus is in the hands of his wife?"

"Yes" Cami breaths out, "Now let us go."

Anger flickers in Lucien's eyes, "I don't think so."

Delilah kicks the door open to Lucien's apartment without knocking and I step over the broken wood to a very weird scene.

A man bleeding out into a bucket while Lucien seems to be in an argument with Cami, neither which had heard our breaking of the front door.

"He did a lot more than steal my girl, Camille. He stole one hundred years of my life!" Lucien shouts to her in frustration.

"Oh grow up." I interject, stepping forward. "You're acting like a petulant child."

Lucien's head snaps towards me in surprise as Cami looks relieved to see us. Detective Kinney, however, looks like he's about to pass out from blood loss.

Delilah moves over to him, going to feed him her blood when he lifts the knife in his hand at her.

I roll my eyes and open my hand, taking the knife out his hand and into mine.

"What are you doing here?" Lucien demands, his eyes narrowed.

"I have a problem and you are going to help me solve it." I tell him.

"Am I now?" Lucien replies, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"This so called 'stolen girl' has taken my husband and I want him back. So, unless you want me to kill her, you are going to help me."

Lucien glares before smirking viciously at me, "Why your birdies not good enough to do it for you?"

I pause and glance at Delilah before smiling at her, "Can you take the detective and Cami, and help them out. Wipe a few minds if needed."

Delilah looks between me and Lucien warily, "Phoebe..."

"I will be fine, Del. Me and Lucien need to talk. Alone."

Delilah hesitates for a moment before nodding and helping Cami and the detective out of the room. I turn back to Lucien, who is still smirking at me. I glare before throwing the knife in my hand at Lucien which he catches with ease.

"I take it Delilah still doesn't know of your precious birdies." Lucien remarks, twirling the knife in his hand.

"Stop calling them that. And they are none of your concern."

Lucien chuckles lowly as he grabs himself a drink, " You know, Phoebe, you never did learn how to ask for help properly. Always resorting to threats and violence."

"I learned from the best," I retort, taking a seat across from him.

Lucien smirks as his eyes move over me, "Does Elijah and Klaus know about your little spies?"

I say nothing biting my tongue as I glare at him but me saying nothing seems to give him the answer he wants.

Lucien wear a triumphed look as he sips on his drink, "Here I was thinking they were smart." Lucien pauses and leans forward, "Tell me, Phee, how do your husbands think that you seemingly know everything that goes on in the supernatural world?"

I roll my eyes at Lucien's attempt to intimidate me. "They trust me, Lucien. Unlike you, I don't play both sides of the fence."

Lucien chuckles, "Oh, but you do. You just do it in secret."

I lean forward, meeting his gaze, "And what makes you think that?"

Lucien leans back in his chair, "Oh please, Phoebe. We both know that you have your own agenda. You're not just some obedient little housewife, are you?"

I grit my teeth, "I am loyal to my family, Lucien. That's all that matters."

Lucien raises an eyebrow, "Is that so? Because from where I stand, it seems like you're willing to go to great lengths to protect your little birdies. Even if it means betraying your family."

I narrow my eyes at him. "I would never betray my family. And even they know that."

Lucien chuckles darkly, taking another sip of his drink. "I like the fire in you, Phoebe. It's a shame you're so wasted on those two. You could be so much more."

"What? I should go back to being a pawn in your twisted games? No thank you," I reply, standing up from my seat. "I've moved on from that, Lucien. I have a life now, a family that I love and will do anything to protect. And if that means keeping tabs on your little schemes, then so be it. But I won't let you manipulate me again."

Lucien stands up as well and twirls his knife once more, a dangerous glint in his eyes. "We'll see about that. You know, Phee, I wonder how the trust between you and your so-called family will stand when they learn about the secret you have been keeping from them?"

"Go ahead, Lucien, sell me out. They won't believe a word you say," I reply, standing tall.

Lucien chuckles, "You're so sure of yourself. But I know things, Phoebe. Things that your precious husbands wouldn't want to hear. And when they find out, they'll realize just how little they actually know about you."

I raise an eyebrow, "Is that a threat, Lucien?"

Lucien steps closer, his lips curling into a dangerous smile. "Oh, it's much more than a threat. It's a promise."

I take a step towards Lucien, rage simmers in my eyes with a dangerous look flowing in it.

"You want to play dirty, Lucien? Fine. I'll play your game. But I warn you, I will beat you at this game every fucking time. I have just as much dirty on you as you have on me. Don't underestimate the things I will do to keep my family whole," I say, my voice low and deadly.

With a sudden move, I grab the knife out of Lucien's hand and hold it to his throat.

"You forget, I used to be one of your pawns. I know all your tricks. And I won't hesitate to use them against you if you try anything. So back off, Lucien or you'll regret it."

Lucien leans in, his breath hot on my neck. "I wouldn't expect anything less from my little firecracker."

I push him away, "Don't call me that. I'm not yours anymore. I'm not anyone's pawn."

Lucien smirks, "We'll see about that, Phoebe. We'll see."

I drop the knife and walk away, towards the door as Lucien says to me, "I thought you wanted my help?"

"Call it a lapse in judgment," I reply without turning back.

I step into the street and start walking as I roll my eyes at Lucien's behaviour before dialling a number to get a location on Klaus before having to use my magic. When I feel eyes on me, I quickly end to the call before it connects and taking an unnecessary detour to make sure that someone is following me or if I am just being paranoid.

A man follows me and I smile as I take another turn into a side alley, disappearing from view as the man takes a step into the alley, carefully looking around. The man is a rookie. He doesn't know who he's dealing with. 

I close my eyes and focus on my magic. Within seconds, the man starts to feel dizzy and disoriented. I watch as he stumbles, his hand clutching his head in pain. He stumbles forward and as he approaches, I jump up and grab him by the neck, slamming him against the wall.

"You're not very good at tailing people, are you?" I demand, my eyes flashing with anger.

He smirks before grabbing my wrist and vamping us until my back is pressed against the wall instead.

"My talents lie elsewhere." He tells me and I give him a devious smile.

"But the question is, are you talented enough to handle me?" I say before moving quickly, shoving my knife through the plate of his jaw with a smirk.

The man stumbles backwards, letting go of my neck as blood fills his mouth. I keep my grip on the handle of the blade, pulling the knife out his jaw as he roars in pain but it comes out as a gurgle.

"Yeah. That pain is werewolf venom." I tell him as I tuck my blade away, "And you're going to wish you had never followed me."

With the words out, I kick his legs out from under him before bringing my foot down which breaks his jaw and knocks him unconscious. I look down at the man, unsure of what I am going to do with him now when I hear a voice which answers that question for me.

"Phoebe?" Marcel calls out to me, confused which makes me grin at him.  He looks at me, his eyes scanning the unconscious man on the ground before focusing on me again.

"What's going on here?" he asks, his tone stern.

"Not sure yet." I say as I shove the unconscious with my foot, "But I think you might be able to help me with this."

Marcel nods, his gaze never leaving the man on the ground, "Shen Min."

"So, you do know him." I say, "What else do you know?"

"800 years old. According to Tristan, he was a torture consultant for Genghis Khan." Marcel answers and I look at him with interest, "Sounds like this is going to be fun."

"What did you need my help with?" Marcel asks and I smile sweetly at him, "I am finding myself unable to carry the man back to the compound in my current state." I point out, as I rest my hands on belly.

Marcel's eyes widen as understanding dawns on him. "Right," he says, before picking him up.

Marcel looks at me, "Let's go before someone comes upon us or he wakes."

With that said we both vamp from the alley and back to the compound.

"Where do you want him?" Marcel asks and I pull a chair into the middle of the courtyard.

"Right here will do," I reply, as I circle around the chair, "I want to have a little chat with our friend when he wakes up."

Marcel sets the unconscious man down on the chair and takes a step back, watching me closely.

"How do you plan to keep him in that chair when he wakes?" Marcel asks.

I smile, "Magic." I tell him in a duh tone.

I wave my hands and chains wrap around Shen Min, securing him to the chair.

"Exsuscito" I say and he gasps awake which makes me smile, "Now we can start."

Shen smiles in amusement, "Yes, we certainly can."

Marcel takes a few steps back pulls out his phone, probably calling Elijah to come get me under control but I focus on my captive.

"You know I was thinking of ways to make you talk on the way here. At first I was thinking force but then Marcel mentioned who you were in another life so maybe not force."I say, clucking my tongue in disappointment, "I always wondered what kind of person I would have been if I had gone down that path." I muse as I circle him, "I probably would have liked it."

I can tell that nugget of information has caught Shen Min off guard.

I stop in front of him, "So tell me, why were you following me?"

"Because we have a use for you. Or, is it some other reason? You'll never know. And, it won't matter, because when I get free, I'm going to break your jaw as you did mine and slowly pull your intestines out from your body." Shen Min says, glaring at me as he strains against the chains.

"Well, I guess that answers the question about force." I say, with a shrug, "Hard way then."

I vamp forward and grabbing his head, pushing black magic into his body. Shen Min screams out in pain as it starts to harden his veins, before starting to strip the magic from his body. We remain like that for a few minutes, my eyes closed in concentration, his in pain, the entire courtyard silent except for his screams, before I get pulled away from him by Marcel.

"Hey! How about we just calm down?" Marcel says to me and I shrug, "I was just getting started."

"You're a sadistic bitch. I can see why you think you would have liked it." Shen Min says, while glaring at me.

"See, now that's why I can't just kill you. You're too amusing." I say with a smile.

"Cut the crap, you wanted information and I know that you have it." Marcel says to me.

Shen glaze moves to Marcels and sneers at him, "And you. The others were so pleased when you joined our ranks, but I knew from the start you were filth. You've proven it by siding against us. For that, I will end you, but not before you watch her die... screaming."

Marcel sighs and I smile, looking at Marcel with excitement shining in my eyes, "I have missed doing this."

Just as I go to start, my phone rings and I sigh out, "I need a minute."

I take a few steps away and answer, "Hello?"

"Phoebe! I need some help, Rebekah is in trouble." Freya says and I look around the compound, confused.

"Where are you?" I ask.

"In your study." Freya answers and I glance at the stairs.

"I am coming." I say before ending the call.

I walk over to Shen Min and straddle him, grabbing his face and force him to look at me in the eye.

"I need to cut our fun short. So, I am going to do this the quick way." I say before looking him in the eye.

"Why were you following me?" I compel and Sehn tries to fight it but fails, "I was ordered to remove you from the playing field and get everything I could from you."

"Why?" I ask.

"So that Tristan can get to what he really wants."

I narrow my eyes, "And what would that be?"

"Davina Claire. Tristan needs her to activate a weapon to use against your family." Shen Min answers.

"So, Davina actives the medallion." I hum and Shen looks at me with shock while a smile.

"One last question. What does the Strix know about me?" I ask.

Shen Min struggles as he tries to resists but I weaken him as I siphon from him which makes him answer.

"We barely know anything. We know about your past, your family but otherwise everything is blank. We also know of your birdies but we can't track any of them down."

I watch him go limp in my arms as I stand with his heart in my hand. Shen had given me more information then he probably realised. The only person who calls the people I help, birdies is Lucien which means Lucien is working with Tristan.

I drop the heart before vamping upstairs to come across a shaky Freya.

"Something's wrong." Freya says as she locks eyes with me and I nod as I lead her into a chair.

"You need to get Rebekah out of there, Aya is after her." Elijah says as he joins us.

I take a step back as I shake my head, "I can't teleport. Not while pregnant."

"We have to do something!" Freya presses and I sigh.

"There is one spell I can do but I will need your help." I say with a flat expression as I pull a grimoire off one of the bookshelf and open it for Freya to look at.

Freya reads over the spell before looking at me, "Are you sure? This seems dangerous."

I wave her off, "You and me are both powerful enough for this to work without anything going wrong."

I look over at Elijah and smile gently as I grab his hand, pulling him forward a little so that he is stand close behind me.

"I am going to pass out after the spell is complete, I need you to catch me." I tell him gently.

"Phoebe..." Elijah says in a worried tone.

"I'll be fine, I just don't want to risk falling." I tell him with a warm smile before facing Freya again.

Freya and I lock hands as we close our eyes and start the spell.

I feel Elijah's arms wrap around me from behind as the magic pulls us into a frozen state.

I open my eyes and find myself in a moroccan shop with an anxious Rebekah.

"Took you long enough." Rebekah sighs out when she see me.

"It's time to go home." I tell her when a witch joins us chanting a spell before the building starts to shake.

"What the hell is going on?" Rebekah questions but I say nothing as I listen to footsteps joining us.

"A fitting end to a spoiled bitch." Aya says to Rebekah

"Clearly you didn't get the hint earlier. You can't beat me." Rebekah growls out.

"Maybe not, but she can." Aya says as she nods to Moroccan witch.

The witch chants as she holds her hands together and gestures it towards Rebekah. Rebekah instantly falls to her knees in pain and I go lift my hand to stop the witch when Aya speaks up.

"Your magic has no power here. Only our witch can cast spells." Aya tells me with a smirk.

I smirk back at her, "That would be true if I were an astral projection but.." I grab a broken piece of wood and throwing at Aya which makes her duck to avoid it before I twist my wrist, breaking the witch's neck.

"I'm not astral projecting, I'm quite powerful in this world. I can do whatever the fuck I want." I tell Aya smugly.

Aya stands up and points a finger at me, "You think you can beat me?"

"I already beat you. Your whore of a witch is dead and you can't beat me or Rebekah." I tell her which seems to upset her.

Aya attacks me but I evade, hitting her into the stomach and sending her flying across the the room. Aya recovers and manages to hit me with her ring which makes me chuckle while she smirks, stabbing me through the stomach.

I use my magic and throw her across the room as I press my finger against my cheek, my magic rushing to the tip and healing the wound which gives Aya a moment to recover.

I reach up and swipe the blood from the cheek, "Poison. Cute."

"Sorry about your kid." Aya says smugly but I shake my head.

"My son is safely in my womb at home." I tell her as I grab her by her throat, pulling the knife out of me.

"Do you know it's true what they say behind every great man is a strong woman." Aya says as she pulls out a stake that seems to have carvings littering it.

"I wouldn't know, I have never stood behind a man." I say with a smirk. "Unfortunately, I have time limit."

I twist my hand, snapping her neck before taking her special stake with my magic.

"Let's go home." I tell Rebekah as I grab her shoulder and close my eyes.

When I open again, we are both back at the compound and me safely in my body.

"What the hell was that?" Rebekah asks as I get up from the sofa.

Rolling my neck to get rid of the stiff feeling, "An old spell." I tell her.

I take a step forward before crying out in pain, quickly I am surrounded by Elijah, Freya and Rebekah.

"Is it the baby?" Freya asks worried and I shake my head as I look up at them, "It's the bond. Klaus is kissing that bitch."

I watch Hope and Faith run around the play area at a small cafe I found as I hold their ice cream in my hand while eating my own. I am sitting at the table with my legs crossed and a smile across my lips as I watch my girls have fun.

"Love." A voice says behind me but I turn, instead keeping my eyes on the twins.

Klaus takes a seat next to me, looking over that girls for a moment before turning back to me.

"You haven't answered my calls." He says and I shrug, keeping my eyes on the twins.

"I've missed you." He whispers as he places a kiss on my shoulder, his fingers slowly creeping up to my waist.

I smile as I glance at him, "She believe you?" I ask.

"She thinks I still love her." Klaus whispers into my shoulder.

"And the kiss?" I ask him, curiously.

"A ploy." He says, "I had to show her that I love her still."

I nod my head slowly,  "Do it again and I will cut your tongue out before killing the girl."

There is a moment of silence before I inquire, "And?"

"She spilt everything she knows or at least what she wishes to makes my believe that it is everything she knows." Klaus says and I nod my head slowly.

"Lucien overplayed his hand. His need has put his secrets on display." I answer with a smirk, "It's time we brought our so called allies together."

Klaus takes my hand and kisses the back of my fingers, "I have never loved you more." He whispers and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"It's been a crazy day but at least I kept my promise to the girls. A proper mommy and daughters day." I tell him, turning my attention back to our daughters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am actually enjoying writing this immensely.

There are so many characters , sometimes I feel like I forget about some of them.

Thoughts? Question?

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 7.4K 49
Ranked #2 in #niklaus stories ☺️ *** in which a thousand years later, a young woman is back from her slumber and will do whatever it takes to win bac...
2.8K 82 11
Cordelia Catapang decides it's time to discover the other half of herself. Born as a witch-werewolf, she grew up mostly grasping her witch side, and...
455K 8.8K 65
"I don't think I would have done it. I mean, I was prepared, but I don't think I could have gone against you." "You wouldn't have killed me, but you...
215K 4.7K 58
She's the daughter of the oldest hybrid in the world, Niklaus Mikaelson. Her father is the King of New Orleans, and her mother is the Queen of the w...