His troublemaker || Park Sung...

By enfleurr

"Again with man spreading? You're so boyish." "Unlike your clingy fangirls" "Jealous?" "I'm not" "Yes, yo... More

[ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ]
[ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ]
[ʟɪᴇꜱ]
[ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs]
[ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ]
[ᴘᴇʀᴘʟᴇxᴇᴅ]
[ᴇɴᴠɪᴏᴜs]
[ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ]
[ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇs]
[ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ]
[ɪɴsᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛʏ]
[ᴇғғᴇᴄᴛs]
[ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ]
[ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ]
[ᴅᴀʀᴇᴅ]
[ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ]

[ʜᴇ ᴋɪssᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ]

443 28 3
By enfleurr

Lyra's pov

It was night and I was currently laying on the bed with my back facing the door, since I am already done with my homeworks and dinner.

I was just scrolling through my phone, when suddenly I felt someone's body on top of mine from behind.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

I screamed at Sunghoon, feeling goosebumps when he began rubbing his face on my back.

He shushed me and turned me around, making me lay on my back before he buried his face in my neck.

I felt a twitch in between my thighs when his warm breathe hit my collarbone, it made me realise after ages, that I'm a girl and I have boobs. It's not like I'm flat, but because of the oversized tshirts I'd always wear, my boobs would seem so underrated.

"What are you doing?"

"Just let me stay like this for 10 minutes, then I will leave."

He replied and I went completely silent.

"Can you caress my hair?"

He asked to which I hummed in reply and ran my fingers through his smooth hair.

He was breathing a bit heavily and his heartbeat was so loud and fast that I could hear it already, without even trying.

"It's so soft"

"You pervert"

I smacked his arms whilst he snuggled more closer to my chest.

He was talking about my boobs, and now my face went completely red, I'm even feeling my cheeks burn. Gosh, I didn't know he's a pervert.

"Are you done now?"

It has almost been 10 minutes, as I asked to him.

He hummed in reply and slowly let go of me, his hair was a bit messy as he sat on the bed whilst I sat next to him.

"Are you sick?"

"I'm allergic to hot weather, it makes me breathless everytime and I always ends up drowning my face in the bathtub."

"Why? Didn't you had a check up?"

"They'd be giving me a bunch of pills for that, which will just increase the burning sensation even more."

"Then did sleeping on me helped?"

"It did and now I'll be sleeping on you, everytime I'd feel like this."

"No way, you better get your ugly ass out of my room, you're a pervert."

I complained and glared at him before scooting away.

"Well, but they are really soft to be my pillow."

"Shut up"

I looked away from him whilst he had a smirk playing on the corner of his lips.

"Are you blushing?"

He asked and suddenly came close to me causing me to crawl backwards.

He kept on coming closer to me and I kept on backing away, not breaking the eye contact till he was on top of me and caged me against the headboard.

"I'm not blushing, now get off of me."

"You can't see your face right now but I can, and it has that redden glint on your cheeks. I didn't know you'd be this much affected by a normal action."

"I-It wasn't a normal action."

"Then what was it?"

His face was so much close and I have had enough of him now, as I pushed him away and got off of the bed.

"You can leave now, I want to sleep."

I gestured towards the door as he got up as well.

Before walking past me, he made a gesture infront of my face of eating me with his face, which scared me away and to which he just laughed and finally left from here, dickface.

*****

The following day, my bruises on the knees had began to fade so I could ride the cycle on my own today.

Since Ni-ki and Eunchae had left already, I made my way outside with Sunghoon and we left together.

Halfway through the last class, I excused myself and went to the washroom because the class was boring.

"What are you doing here?"

Sunghoon asked me out of nowhere, when I was on my way.

"I skipped the class"

"Why?"

"It was boring?"

"I also skipped mine. Where are you going though?"

"I don't know, I just wanted to be away from there."

"Let's go to the library then."

He dragged me towards the library and I let him do so, since I'm still not familiar with the place.

We entered inside and just after few seconds, I was suddenly pinned against the wall, with Sunghoon's face too close to mine while he was looking around.

"What are you doing?"

"Sush!! Science teacher is over there and we'll get scolded if he'd saw us hanging out like this."

He shushed me and whispered as I looked at the direction where he was pointing to actually find the teacher pacing back and forth with a book in his hands.

"We can sneak out to the other side of the library."

He whispered again and I nodded, as we sneakily made our way to the other side.

We were hiding behind the bookshelves, our gaze were fix on the teacher as we proceeded to sneak, not until I accidentally hit my arms in the bookshelf and a book fell from it.

"Who is there?"

"Shit!!"

As the teacher asked, Sunghoon cursed under his breathe and I began panicking.

He quietly and hurriedly ran, dragging me with him and hide behind another bookshelf. He took a small rock and threw it in the other direction, which hit the bookshelf and another book fell down from it after hitting the teacher's head.

The reaction Sunghoon had on his face, said that he didn't had the intention to hit the teacher and it was accidental. The teacher then turned to the direction from where the book fell while rubbing his head when suddenly, Sunghoon dragged me again and this time we were successful in sneaking out to the other side of the library.

We sat on the floor breathing heavily from all the running as I glanced over to him. We had a serious expressions on our faces until he also glanced at me and we both burst out laughing.

We laughed a lot till we were out of breathe, it was really a good experience I've ever had.

Soon, he calmed down but I was still slightly laughing that I didn't noticed he was staring at me. I stopped smiling too when I felt his arms wrapped around my waist. As I looked over to him, he was leaning in closer and for a brief second, I was lost in his features which I found so attractive for the first time, maybe because he was way too close to me.

Now his face was just inches away from me and he was still leaning in closer but I couldn't push him away this time because I was too engrossed in his features. I closed my eyes shut and clutched onto his shirt when I finally felt his soft lips on mine.

The kiss was long but not too long before he slowly pulled away whilst his face was still so close to mine, not until I scooted away and covered my mouth in realisation, he kissed me.

"T-that was my first kiss"

"Are you telling me that you never kissed anyone before?"

He asked and I shook my head aggressively, then out of nowhere, he started laughing again.

"Is it funny? Why are you laughing?"

"You are no fun"

"I won't talk to you ever again"

I felt my vision blurry, because he literally made fun of me as I proceeded to leave but he stopped me.

"Fine sorry. Come here, you're such a cry baby."

He patted my head whilst slightly embracing me as I looked down.

"Let's go now"

He said and we both got up before we proceeded outside.

Classes had ended already and the others were waiting for us as we approached them and we all left together.

*****

At home, I was currently in my room after dinner. I was feeling a bit uneasy today and a lot of questions were lingering in my mind. Why did he kissed me and why did he laughed when I said that was my first kiss? Is he a Playboy?

I was getting frustrated at every minute passing by, so I went to his room to talk to him.

I knocked on the door and soon heard him saying come in, as I made my way inside. He was doing something on his laptop as I approached him.

"Do you want something?"

"Answer"

"Hmm?"

He didn't even looked up and continued with his work after indicating me to explain.

"Why did you kissed me?"

"Is that all you want to ask?"

"Just tell me"

"I don't know"

"What do you mean by you don't know? You stole my first kiss."

"So, Wasn't it fun?"

"Are you kidding me?"

I snapped a bit loudly this time as he finally looked at me before closing his laptop.

"Come here"

He called me, out of nowhere as I hesitantly made my way over to him and sat on the bed.

"What is bothering you?"

"You"

"How?"

"Are you a Playboy? Do you kiss girls for fun?"

"No, it's always them who kisses me"

"Liar. Who would want to kiss you?"

"You did"

"I didn't kissed you, you kissed me first."

"But you did kissed me back right?"

I was suddenly speechless, because I really did kissed him back and now I was regretting it.

"Anyways, you're a bad kisser because you see, you've never kissed anyone before. You need to learn how to kiss properly."

"Yea- No wait what!! Why should I learn how to kiss."

"For fun duh!! Beside, kissing release stress, don't you know?"

I nodded absent mindly at his words, but he was right though.

"Aren't we just have to move our lips in kissing?"

"No. It might starts with lips but it ends with tongue."

"How do you kiss with your tongue?"

"If you want, I can show you how it's done."

He tilted his head, maybe asking for permission whilst I just stared at him.

I hesitantly nodded as he extended his hand out for me which I took unknowingly. Since he had wore glasses, he took it off before getting up and dragging me towards the door, he locked it and pinned me against it.

He wrapped my arms around his neck and slapped my hips slightly as I hastily jumped then he wrapped my legs around his waist and kept me pinned against the door, whilst I was just staring at him the whole time.

"You wouldn't be crying after this will ya?"

"I won't, just be gentle"

Well, don't be shy as well because you wouldn't be able to enjoy the kiss in that way."

He said again and I nodded slowly, and for the first I felt my heart pounding inside of my chest as he leaned in closer.

His lips touched mine and my hands clutched onto his shirt from behind, it felt wrong but right at the same time.

"First lips then use your tongue."

He whispered against my lips and I nodded again.

I moved my lips slowly trying to keep up with his pace when I suddenly felt his tongue slid inside of my mouth. Our breathing mixed and tongue fought together as he walked over to the bed without breaking the kiss.

He put me down before pulling away for a brief second, and this time I kissed him first, he kissed me back as I pulled him closer by his nape to deepen the kiss.

It lasted for a minute before we pulled away due to the lack of oxygen. He moved his head to the side while we both were breathing heavily before he looked back at me.

"How was it?"

"It was good"

He nodded in agreement and got off of me.

"It's kinda late, you should sleep now."

I got up as well and nodded at him before making my way to the door.

"Listen"

I halted in my steps when he called me again as I turned around.

"From now on, don't knock on the door, instead directly come inside whenever you'll visit me."

---------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 6.3K 52
"I'm eighteen years old and haven't done anything with my life... I don't have someone who I can make happy every day," "Jay-ah, you don't need to wo...
14.5K 539 26
Sunghoon and Jungwon were classmates with obvious feelings for each other. They later became a couple after an incident but they kept it a secret. Bu...
30.4K 1.4K 46
"You know our love would be tragic." Enhypen's Jungwon Fanfic ^-^ ----------------------------------------- Feel free to give me Feedback after you'v...
77.2K 3.4K 30
Ever been so horny you gotta just cross you legs. I do it cause of him. My Dominant Master. - KIM SUNOO. ____...