Justice's Justice

By YayaaMonae

In my Book/Screenplay 'Justice's Justice', I explore the themes of family, loyalty, and redemption through th... More

Soul Ties Is Crazy!
The Line Up
The Cat is out the BAG!
WHY?!
The Bang
Gone Wrong
Grandma's House
Shambles
The Visit
Freaky Friday
Lost
Home Sweet Home
Someone Knows
RUTHLESS
Karma Kills
Uncle Cass and Auntie Claire is Here!
The Funeral
Ride home
Caught Up
This JUSTICE IS JUST NOT ENOUGH!

Thuggin With My Rounds (Meeting the gang)

123 5 2
By YayaaMonae

Robin: I'm so ready to have this baby, girl, because I am tired of this big ass belly (robin laughs into the phone)

Malaysia: Girl, you got a few more weeks. You just want to be outside.

Robin: So what best friend, who telling me what?

Malaysia: shitttt I'm not telling you nothing girl you a mess, though.

Robin: (robin grabs her stomach from the pain) Ouch! Oh my God! girl, these Braxton hicks Anit no joke for real for real (yelling into the phone mad loud)

Malaysia: BITCH! stop yelling in my ear I don't care about that pregnant shit, I'll come knock some silence into your ass (jokingly, she laughed)

Robin: My bad bitch that shit hurt ODEE.

Malaysia: Anyways, how my god kids doing? They didn't call me today.

Robin: One right here asking me for money for her trip on Monday, she better ask me on Monday today Saturday like leave me alone before I send your ass to bed early on the weekend.

Ayana: Maaa, why you got to always tell it all?

Robin: What are you going to do? Beat me up? (robin coughs) little girl please leave me alone.

Ayana walks to her bedroom.

Malaysia: Why you are being mean to my goddaughter, I'll send her money later on when my check hit my account. God-mommy got you baby! (yelling through the phone)

Robin: She can't even hear you, she went in her room ha !

Malaysia: Whatever I'm going to still send it to her, anyways Dant'e just got home from the streets let me tend to him love you best friend goodnight. (Malaysia kisses through the phone)

Robin: Mhm, good night girl. (click! robin hangs up)

Robin gets up to use the bathroom and then goes back to bed, Jayzion held her until she went back to sleep peacefully)

Next morning...

RING RING ! Jayzion gets up to pick up the house phone.

Jayzion: Good morning! (Jayzion says to the caller)

Jayzion's Boss: Good afternoon, is what you meant to say Mr. Wood! (the boss chuckled)

Jayzion: OH FUCK! I'm late

JB: Yeah you are, so I advise you to come to the office RIGHT AWAY!

Jayzion: Not a problem, I'm so sorry I overslept I was up with my wife due to Braxton hick's sir. I'll be right in.

JB: Okie Dokie See Ya! (hangs up)

(Jayzion runs back to the bedroom)

Jayzion: Baby, wake up I'm late for work.

Robin: Nigga, I'm already up, you think i didn't hear you using my pain for an excuse because you late? you prick.

Jayzion: Can you just iron my suit while I shower really fast?

Robin: It's already done baby, i did it while 'I WAS IN PAIN" (saying sarcastically and yelling)

Jayzion: Calm down please, you're going to make my baby head hurt with all that yelling thank you now I be right back

15 minutes later Jayzion comes out the shower and gets dressed.

Robin: Here baby I made you a sandwich, no mayo I love you and have a good day at work (kisses him goodbye)

Jayzion: Thank you, baby, I love you more and i love you too little baby (bends down and kisses his wife's belly)

Jayzion leaves out and go to his car, Dant'e walks up yo Jayzion

Dant'e: Ayo, my guy what's up with you? You ducking me? Too good to hang with your boy?

Jayzion: Man, don't start with me for real (sucks his teeth and walks off )

Dant'e: Tuhh, you got some nerve, ima see you though. Go to work with your little ditsy friends PUSSY!!!

Jayzion had a nice ass car; well he had a couple of them. He only drove one which was the sports range and he had it in money green.

See Jayzion and Dant'e grew up together, both from the hood. But Jayzion got wealthy and left the hood, Dant'e hated that and at one point they were best friends.

Robin: Ashton! come here real quick (Ashton goes to his mom room) Hey baby boy, I need a big favor!

Robin grabs her purse.

Robin: Go to the store for me, I need some snacks.

Ashton: Urgh Okay Ma, I was in the middle of something.

Robin: Boy Please, take my card and take off $50 at the ATM first and..

Ashton cuts his mom off from talking.

Ashton: Can I get me a sandwich and something to drink.

Robin: Yeah I don't care just get me 4 bags of chips, 3 slim Jims, a take 5 bar and a water. I think that's it.

Ashton: Alright I got you.

Robin: Gracias Senor.

Ashton: Ma, stop you are not Spanish (he laughs)

Robin: Boy go get my shit!

Ashton leaves out to go to the store.

Robin calls her best friend Malaysia.

Malaysia: Wassp prego, what's the word?

Robin: Come over and spend some time with me.

Malaysia: Alright give me a few, I'm waiting on Dant'e to bring the car back.

Robin: Okay bookie, hit my line when you on your way and tell that nigga hurry the fuck up!

Malaysia: (Laughs) you dumb, aight see you soon. (They hang up)

Dant'e walks out of Mcdonalds with his fries in one hand and his cars keys in another. Dant'e was 6ft 4Inches ,240 pounds rock solid. He was cut up and been working out in the gym for some time now. He was brownskin with a dark ceaser, nigga always kept a fresh cut. Oh yeah he's the plug around the hood. He sold every drug you can name but shit started to get slow. Dant'e had to think of something quick.

Dant'e gets into his teal Maserati and speeds off to his house. Malaysia's up making her lunch before she goes to her best friend house. Dant'e comes in.

Dant'e: Hey Baby (Hugs Malaysia from behind)

Malaysia: Hey daddy, how was outside? (they both laughed)

Dant'e: Well, it was alright shit starting to slow down. My clientele dropping like flies and I don't know why. I don't even be seeing them fools.

Malaysia: Maybe that's a sign (Malaysia sucks her teeth and roll her eyes)

Dant'e: Fuck you mean a sign? Bitch! don't get smacked saying dumb shit.

Malaysia: Babe chill out I'm just saying.

Dant'e: Yeah some DUMB SHIT ! Leave me alone go outside or something.

Malaysia walks to the living room to get the rest of her stuff, then she grabbed the car keys and went to the car.

Malaysia was 5ft 9inches, about 165 pounds, darkskin, and a coke bottle shape. She had a mole above her lip and beautiful light brown eyes.

She got in the car and drove to her best friend house.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK! Robin jumps up because she fell asleep on the couch.

Robin: Who the fuck is it?!

Malaysia: Best friend open this damn door.

Robin: Oh, it's just this bitch.

Malaysia: Why you always angry?

Robin: I'm not angry I was just sleep.

Malaysia: well, you told me come so that's that prego shit. You need to cut it out.

Robin: Oh shut up, anyways girl Jayzion getting promoted at his job! I'm hype.

Malaysia: As the fuck he should, i wish Dant'e get a job. This street pharmacist shit is not it Rob.

Robin: (shakes her head) he's pushing 40 still trying to be in the streets, leave his ass.

Malaysia: Ha! girl that's my next step to be honest.

Robin: And that's on what?

PERIOD!! (They both yelled like birds)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4M 280K 41
"This was suppose to be easy, nobody was suppose to get hurt". Twenty year old Ivory Santana was what most people would call friendly and caring...
6.4K 127 28
Y/n hates her job and wants to quit, unfortunately her boss is an a$$. She makes new friends - because of her work - and maybe even finds a new love...
1.3M 48.2K 69
Alexis Manro is a 17 year old girl who, along with her cousin Jake, was forced to move to a new town by her step-father. With her mother dead leaving...
128K 8.2K 40
No family,only a trust fund. Finally able to move on from the death of her boyfriend. Beyoncé finds herself in a bind. She's offered a position as a...