Queens Arrow

By Ruby31775

The young Y/n Queen Fathered by Oliver Queen, she's smart, strong, and bad ass. She seems likes she's sweet a... More

Pilot
Homecoming
начало
Storms
Rising Action
Climax
Falling Action
Morning
Merlyn Global
Hesitation
Guests
Announcement

Ragers

213 5 3
By Ruby31775

I was looking forward to my father's welcome home party because there was no way that I was going to attend and for multiple reasons. I mean the one I was banking on the most was that my father would never even let me near that party, and I would be a random underage girl since no one knows that I'm a Queen. Since my father would be out of the house all night that meant I could as well, and whether or not he comes home I'll be covered. He probably won't come home but if he does he'll be too drunk to notice that I'm gone. I haven't hooded up in what's been a long time for me since I have hooded up almost every night since I started. As the time for the party was drawing closer I figured I would check with Jake to make sure he was free to hood up.

"Hello," Jake answered the phone.

"Hey, what are you doing later?" I asked.

"Who is this? Do I know you?" Jake questioned.

"Jake, what the hell are you talking about?"

"Is this Y/N, Y/N Queen? My old best friend? I haven't heard from her in years."

"Stop playing around, Jake, it hasn't been that long."

"It feels like forever."

"I know I know I miss you too, but I told you my father would spend time with me for about a week."

"Then how are you getting time away since it hasn't been a week yet?"

"He has his welcome home bash tonight and it's his first real chance to drink since the island and he probably hasn't changed much from his party days if you know what I mean."

"Oh yeah, I get what you're saying, so what do you want to do tonight?"

"Well, it has been forever since Starling has seen the Midnight Murderer."

"Alright well, I'll meet you at the night cave."

"Ok see you soon."

Since I still had a bit of time before my father would depart from the house, and I was stuck here until he did, I got ahead of my busy work. The first thing I did was grab some wardrobe options including, a set of work clothes, gym clothes, spare clothes, pajamas, and a set of lounge clothes. I threw them all into my backpack, leaving space for some extra essentials.
Then I threw on a set of just normal clothing to travel to the night cave. I then grabbed my phone and laptop to do some research. Normally Jake would do the internet slotheing which I'm sure he was still on top of, but since I had time and hate sitting still I tried to find new people to make my target. I never really cared who I was going after as long as I was getting criminals off the street. My targets normally consisted of any problems Malcolm needed to take care of and people Jake considered criminals. After what felt like hours upon hours of looking through the internet I finally took a break to look at the time and to my surprise it was 10 minutes past the time my father was supposed to depart from the house. I don't know why but I was quite surprised that my father just left without saying goodbye. I mean it's exactly like him, I'm so naive to think he could change that much from a stupid abandoned island.

There was a sudden rap on the door. "Y/N can I come in?" My father asked from behind the door.

"Who is it?" I asked out of reaction even though I knew it was my father.

"It's Oliver, erm your father." Oliver hesitated.

"Oh um yeah come in," I responded shocked.

Oliver walked through the door hesitantly as though he'd forgotten that he knocked and asked permission upon entering.

"Hey, why haven't you left for your party yet?" I asked my father.

"I thought we were going to ride together." My father said confused.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"To the party."

"You want me. To go. With you. To your party?" I asked skeptically.

"Yes. Is that so hard to believe?"

"Yeah. I mean what will people think when they see you arrive with a young girl."

"Your my daughter Y/N Nobody is going to think anything about that."

I think Oliver believed what was coming out of his mouth as he was delivering the line. I don't know if he truly let himself forget or even believe that I had not been revealed as a Queen to the world while he was gone. I don't know why as the words fell from my father's lips a fire ignited inside of me. He got to forget, he forgot what I had to live with every day. Ever since my father died my temper became extremely bad, I didn't want my father to know how angry I had become so I just replied. "I know I'm your daughter, you know I'm your daughter, and Tommy knows I'm your daughter but no one else at that party is going to have any Idea who I am, or know I'm your daughter."

"Oh right, I forgot."

I knew that I shouldn't be angry with him but my father had me at an extremely young age and was never exactly what anyone would call a hands-on father. I can see it in his face ever since he's been back that he has no idea who he is or who he wants to be in his second life. When I heard he was coming back just for a minute I let myself dream about the father that I wanted him to be. Seeing him back here and so full of life and not at all what I want him to be is quite frustrating. While he was "dead" I told myself that he was a good father and I forced myself into believing false realities about him. It got so bad that my father became a facade to me and now that he is here that facade is broken. The memories that I have warped, twisted, and bent into a better completely unrealistic fantasy were all being unraveled into something real, raw, and unprotected. Those changing memories are slowly becoming the only thing I see when I look at my father.

There was a long pause after Oliver's response; neither of us knew exactly quite what to say.

"Easy for you to forget," I remarked under my breath.

The room immediately went to a deafening silence, and a chill ran down our backs. My father didn't say anything and I could see he still hadn't completely registered the comment I had made. I could see his face melt as he processed what I had said and the severity of his feelings came to light. I could tell that I had cut him to his core and that my words as they lingered in the air continued to eat at him. He tried to hide that he was bothered by what I had said and was gathering his face and calming his mind. Even after those five years, even with a haircut, and some slight stubble, even though he seemed to have changed, and even now that he is a different man. That face was unhidable, undisguisable, and unchangeable, the face he made when he was trying not to show his feelings. His eyebrows were disturbed nudging toward each other, his cheeks looked almost simultaneously puffed out and hard at the same time. The thing that makes this face particularly memorable is his eyes. His eyes were never looking at you, they were always looking through you, and he always looked like his mind was somewhere else.

"Well, get ready, I want you to come," Oliver said, trying to sound optimistic.

"How am I even gonna get in?" I asked with a bit of angst feeling my plans flying out the window.

"Don't worry about that, I have a plan, I'm gonna go and tell Tommy you get ready I'll be back in 10 minutes."

"Dad, I don't know, I think I would just rather stay home. It's not worth the hassle, it's your welcome home bash you should go have a night of fun before getting responsibilities." I pleaded, trying to keep my plans for the night.

"No, it'll be fun, Come on, it's time for us to get used to each other again." My father said while walking out of the door.

My plans were ruined and I was going to a party with my father. I knew my father used to be quite the party animal but eventually, the student becomes the master. My father wanted us to get used to each other again but the thing is we both are now new people and I plan on showing him who I have become.

Instead of being angry or hiding who I have become from my father, I decided to show my true colors when I had the chance to show him while in my environment. When I go to ragers I love to have the perfect wardrobe. For my outfit tonight I decided to go with a black bodycon mini dress. The dress was extremely short so when I was standing still the dress covered just to the bottom of my ass, and while I walked the dress rode up exposing the bottom of my ass. The top was spaghetti straps and exposed just enough of my breasts while holding them up and giving them just enough volume. I put on my custom matte black Louboutin block heels. I left my hair down straight and sprayed myself with glitter. I grabbed my card and fake ID and stuffed it in my bra.

I called Jake and informed him that there was going to be a change of plans. I decided that I would go and party with my father and then as soon as he found his first piece of meat or got too drunk to notice I was missing we would meet up. As I was finishing up getting ready my father returned with another rap at the door and he interred.

"Hey, everything's set up, ready to . . . go?" My father said whilst closing the door and then looking up to look for my response, his voice dropping off upon seeing my outfit.

"Yep!" I replied while walking past him and out the door of my room while he was still in shock so he could not protest.

Oliver after a hot moment followed me out of my room and towards the door, still befuddled. Seeing as he was behind me he could tell that the dress was quite short. Once he caught up to me I spoke before he could even have a chance to say anything about my dress. "So what's the plan am I riding with you or do I need to drive myself?"

"Uh, no you'll ride with me." Oliver stumbled over his words taken aback.

"Ok is Mr. Diggle driving us?"

"Yeah, uh-"

"Ok perfect there he is." I interrupted him while taking off towards the car.

Oliver got to the car door first and seemed like he was going to stop me so again I took my chance to distract him once again. "Awe thank you Dad, it's so sweet of you to open the door for me. So gentlemen like I didn't know you knew how to do that."

Oliver opened the car door not because he planned to or even wanted to but because I had pointed it out and made it seem like I didn't hold him to that standard. He opened the door because he subconsciously had to prove that he was a gentleman. I hopped into the car and to my surprise Mr. Diggle was not driving us but sitting in the back seat along with us. This was a bit surprising but didn't affect me at all. When my father ducked his head to begin getting into the car he saw that I was not on the other side of the car and was sitting in the middle and on the other side of me was Mr. Diggle. This seemed to bother Oliver. Oliver was standing outside of the car looking in at us to which Mr. Diggle said "Put on your seatbelt sir, wouldn't want you to miss your party." My father then with a smirk on his face got into the car.

The new driver then drove off towards the party and I spent the whole car ride deflecting my father from making comments on my outfit. Once we pulled up to the party Mr. Diggle got out of the car making his way to open the door for me and my father.

"So what's the plan?" I asked quickly.

"Come on." my father said as Diglle opened the door and he began to get out.

"What?!"

"Come on, hurry up!" Oliver urged me by holding out his hand to help me out of the car.

I took his hand and stepped out of the car extremely confused as to what his plan was. My father escorted me to the front door once we were inside the door I stopped.

"Ok, so what's the plan?" I asked once again.

"We're gonna go into this party," Oliver responded

"Ok, so are you going in first or am I?"

"Were gonna go in together," he responded nonchalantly

"What?"

"Trust me," he said, taking off towards the party.

I followed him deeper into the building and towards the music. We both came to the top of a staircase that led to the party. Once the party came into view I could see a view of the whole party. There were 5 dancers on top of the podiums, and around the bar was Tommy and a bunch of girls. My father and I then began to descend the stairs and my father checked his phone which of course I knew what it was regarding. It was only when we got halfway down the stairs that people began to notice that Oliver had arrived and everyone was asking the same question: Who was he here with? Tommy being of course the only one who knew had the DJ cut the music came over to us, and started announcing so I stepped behind Oliver.

"Everybody, hey. Man of the hour!" Tommy shouted into the crowd, and in return got a roaring cheer. Tommy had his arm around Oliver and was steering him into the crowd and began shouting again. "Woo! Hey ladies, please, give this man a proper homecoming."

My father made his way into the crowd as the DJ played We Are the Champions for his entrance. While the attention was on Oliver Tommy gave me his arm and helped me down the stairs and into the crowd behind Oliver. Two women joined Oliver at his side, they walked him up to a platform that Oliver then climbed onto leaving the women on the ground. It was now Oliver's turn to shout an announcement into the crowd. "Thank you very much, everybody!" Oliver shouted with many joyous returning cheers.

Tommy then turned to the bar and grabbed two tequila shots getting Olivers' attention to hand it to him. "Olie, olie, olie."

Oliver and Tommy both took their shot, and Oliver then started the party with one sentence. "I missed Tequila!" Nothing spectacular but the crowd ate it up. Oliver came down off the podium and started talking to Tommy about something. While they were talking I decided to grab myself a drink, I turned to face the bartender and flagged down the extremely sexy bartender.

"Hey, what can I get you?" The bartender asked in a flirty way.

"Hey, can I get a shot of Patron and a dry martini with extra olives?" I responded flirting back.

"Coming right up. Can I ask you a question?" He asked while making my drinks.

"Of Course."

"How do you know, Queen? Or were you just his escort?"

"Uh-." I started without having something to finish the sentence but Oliver interrupted before I could say anything.

"-Well, I don't think that's any of your business but she's a family friend," Oliver interrupted charmingly, managing not to irritate anyone.

"Oh, Mr. Queen, I didn't mean anything by that. Can I get you a drink as well?" The bartender replied, almost kissing Olivers' ass making him slightly less attractive.

"No, but you can't serve her. She's underage," Oliver added with his head not and smirk that said everything.

"No, I'm not Oliver, I'm of age now, it's okay I don't expect you to remember you've been gone for so long," I replied bullshitting.

"No, you're not," Oliver exasperated with a puzzled look on his face trying to count up the years.

"Yes, I am." I giggled.

Oliver did not reply; he was still standing there looking bewildered and a bit angry like he knew that I had a trick up my sleeve. I knew that now the bartender was going to ask for my ID, and Oliver was extremely likely to be royally pissed. He was not only going to be pissed that I have a fake ID, but he was also going to be pissed because I am going to grab it out of my bra drawing the bartender's eyes straight to them. The bartender will take my ID to make sure it says I am over 21 and pretend to examine it but either way, he was going to serve me because of the sight of my breasts. These puppies will get me whatever I want with the male species.

"Well, I'm going to need to see your ID." the bartender interjected.

"Of course," I replied happily, bringing my hand to my breasts, removing the ID from my bra, and placing it into the bartender's hand. This made both of the men shift the bartender a bit flustered overthinking not paying attention to my ID meaning I was going to get served. Oliver was different, he was not flustered but he went Ridgid it was a mix of anger and surprise, he stood there until I got my drinks. They both awkwardly watched me take the shot trying to see my reaction to the liquid both for different reasons. I then grabbed my drink and turned to walk away from the bar looking for some sort of buffer before Oliver could scold me or take my drink, and I found one. I saw Tommy scanning the crowd no doubt for Oliver so I took off for Tommy with Oliver on my heels. He was not far just down the bar a bit letting me get to Tommy before Oliver could catch me. As we approached my plan had worked Tommy had begun talking to Oliver keeping him distracted.

"Hey, does he wipe for you too? Now by my rough estimate, you have not had sex in 1,839 days as your wingman. I highly recommend Carmen Golden." Tommy began turning Oliver to face the girls dancing.

"Which one is she," Oliver responded.

"The one who looks like the chick from Twilight."

"What's Twilight?"

"You're so better off not knowing."

". . . Back in a minute." Oliver responded while taking off into the crowd.

I know Tommy didn't pick up on why Oliver had abandoned us, but I sure did. Through the crowd of people, Thea was buying drugs from one of the many drug dealers who sell at these types of functions. She was with a bunch of her friends who were no good. This seems like no big deal at least to me but I forget Oliver just got back and doesn't know what has gone down while he was away.

"What was that about?" Tommy asked while scooting closer.

"Thea," I replied.

"Ahh, so how's it been having Oliver back?"

"Different."

"I know it has to be weird, how's he adapting to being back."

"I guess so far so good, he's sort of acting like nothing ever happened which I prefer to be honest. I think we will end up going back to our normal life once he gets comfortable."

"What do you mean?"

"I just mean before the island he wasn't necessarily a father, and I don't think being alone on an island in the middle of the north China sea can turn you into the world's best father."

"Give him a chance Y/N everythings so new things are going to take time. Not being alone on an island does not make you a better father, but I think you'll find that him being on that island has made him realize how bad of a father he was because he had time to think about it all. You have to realize there was no entertainment on the island and he had 5 years to think about what he did wrong and think about how he would change if he ever got the chance to start over, and he did. You have to realize how hard it has to be for him to go from one extreme to another and give him time to remember how to be a normal functioning human again. Once he feels like he has mentally come home from that island I think you'll see that he is trying to be a better person and father. It may take him some time but don't we owe him at least that? After what he's been through and what we've been through we all need time it's not going to be magically perfect. You guys are new people now and you have to learn who those new people are and how you fit into each other's lives now. You have grown up so much, almost too much in those 5 years you're basically an adult now and Oliver will have to figure out how he is going to parent an "adult" rather than a child. He had no way of knowing or preparing to come home to a beautiful, strong, smart, and independent child, those 5 years he thought of you as that fragile little girl who wanted to play dress up with him. So please Y/N just keep trying and give it time."

"Alright, good lord Tommy, do your speeches always have to be so long? Anyways thank you, you always know what to say." I thanked him by giving him a hug.

We both looked back out into the crowd to see what Oliver was up to now, and he was making his way over to the trash can. I knew that he was throwing out the fun dip Thea had just bought but I'm not so sure Tommy knew that. As he was turning around to come back to me and Tommy he ran into the one and only Laurel Lance. They had a small awkward conversation and then began to leave the party making Tommy inherently jealous. On the other hand, I was happy because I was going to be able to leave this party much quicker than I anticipated. I had lost track of time but when my phone began to buzz alerting me to an incoming call I knew it had to be close to 10.

"Hello," I answered the call.

"Where are you?" Malcolm questioned on the other line.

"Your sons' rager for Oliver's welcome home bash."

"Why are you there?"

"Trust me I didn't want to be here either, Oliver insisted that I come."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I was surprised too. What's up?"

"Adam Hunt."

"Yeah, I just noticed it was about that time."

"How fast can you get over there?"

"Well quicker than you think, this little party is right across the street."

"I need you there before 10."

"Alright I can do that, but what are you wanting me to do when I get there."

"Nothing, just observe alright, don't engage with this new guy, and don't worry about protecting Adam. Just do a bit of recon all right, If you can come report to me at the end of the night if not we'll talk in the morning."

"Alright talk to you later."

We hung up the phone, I then finished off my drink and easily escaped from Tommy due to his overthinking Laurel and Oliver's little adventure from the party. I then left and suited up quickly making my way into Adam's office without drawing attention to myself or alerting the police to my presence. I scaled my way up to the office and took my place inside the building without being seen. Adams' men were lining the hall to protect him with extreme guns and weapons and with every minute that passed 10 his men were getting more comfortable, beginning to believe the green guy would not show up. The police were swarming the base of Mr. Hunts' building, making it almost impossible to enter from the bottom, about this time I saw an arrow stick into the side of the concrete pillars in between the windows. I knew he was here and Adams' men were not ready for what was about to come. Then causing the energy to rise suddenly the power went out. The elevator then rang, opening up the doors with an arrow shot through them before the doors were completely open a fight between the men lining the halls and the green guy insued.

Suddenly the glass doors dividing the men in the hall from Adam were shattered and bullets began to ring out before the person coming through the door was identified. After they had riddled the man with bullets they saw it was one of their own. The green guy then took down two of Adam's men and shot "missing" Mr. Hunt. Adam and the green guy had a little conversation before the head of security ambushed the green guy and while they were fighting Adam escaped and informed the police of the green guy to which all the cops on the street began to storm the building. Their little fight ended with both of them being hit to which they were both unconscious. Leaving the green guy to lay there unmasked, Luckily I was the only one to see who he was. While the police were making their way to Adam's office I made my way out of my hiding spot in preparation for my exit along with taking a second to look and confirm my theory that the green guy was Oliver. I stood staring at my father lying unconscious in his silly outfit with green grease paint all over his eyes undoubtedly giving him acne.

Once I heard the police coming and could see that Oliver was coming out of it and would be able to escape I decided to start the exit process for myself. The police had made their way into Adam's office and my father or the green guy had woken up and shot at the police giving himself enough time to make a break for it and escape by jumping out the window, to which I followed. The green guy then ziplined over to the party and I went down and into the party on the other side of the street. The only people who saw the archer in black was there were Detective Lance and his partner.

Due to prior practice with the quick change managed to beat Oliver to the party before the cops started to search the building for the archer in green. I had managed to grab a drink and find Tommy before the police or Oliver turned up. Suddenly the music cut out and a mob of cops walked up the steps and began to announce into the crowd once it had gone silent.

"Starling City Police Department, party's over kids." Lance shouted into the crowd receiving many boos.

"Oh Mr. Merlyn, imagine my shock of finding you here. Did you roofie anyone special tonight?" Lance said, walking up to Tommy.

"Detective, it's a private party." Oliver intervenes out of nowhere.

"Yeah, well there was an incident at Adam Hunt's building. You know anything about that?" Lance questioned Oliver starkley.

"Who's Adam Hunt?" Oliver questioned.

"He's a millionaire bottom feeder, and I'm kind of surprised you aren't friends." Lance jabed at Oliver.

"I've been out of town, a while." Oliver retorked.

"Yeah, well he just got attacked by a guy with a hood, the guy that saved your ass the other day." Lance responded.

"The hood guy, you find him? I'm gonna offer a reward. Hey everybody 2 million dollars to anybody that can find a nutbar in a green hood." Oliver shouted into the crowd receiving joyus cheers again before turning back to face Lance.

"Did you even try to save her?" Lance said, getting into Oliver's face.

"Alright let's go partner." Hilton spoke to Lance placing himself in between Oliver and Lance.

"Did you even try to save my daughter?" Lance said with pain in his voice.

"Sara wouldn't want this." Hilton said, trying to remove Lance.

Oliver looked a bit shaken but without fault he returned the party into action by stepping onto the podium and announcing "It's way too quiet in here this is a party!" to which everyone began to cheer and the music began again.

Oliver came down from the podium and up to Tommy and I, and as always Tommy and Oliver started having a conversation and I would normally tune out but this was different this one interested me.

"Some coincidence you asking to have your party here, Hunt getting robbed right next door and by the same guy who rescued us at the warehouse," Tommy said in a tone I don't think Oliver liked much.

"If I were you Tommy, I'd just be glad you're alive," Oliver said in a snarky way.

"What happened to you on that island?" Tommy asked out of concern

"A lot," Oliver replied but this time it was different.

I don't think Oliver realized that I was listening when he was talking to Tommy and when he realized I was it made him quite nervous. I guess he didn't want me to know anything so when Oliver looked in my direction I made it seem like I didn't care and like I wasn't really paying attention.

"Come on Y/N I think it's time you get home," Oliver said to me.

"What no, come on let's stay for at least another half hour." I begged.

"It's past 10 your 16 and drinking which I haven't got the chance to talk to you about yet." Oliver suddenly remembered.

"Hey, I can handle my liquor. I bet I could drink you under the table," I remarked.

"Ohh, come on Olie you gotta show her how it's done come on just half an hour." Tommy begged as well.

"Fine." Oliver agreed I don't know if it was because he didn't want us to remember anything that happened tonight in great detail or if he genuinely believed he could out-drink me.

We made our way over to the bar and decided to go shot for shot until someone became the winner or until half an hour was up. I somehow managed to get Tommy to do it with us, I think since they thought this was going to be easy they let me pick the liquor of choice for our shots. To their surprise I chose Patrone, we each started off strong with 5 shots each. Which for me was light work but I could see the boys struggling a bit already. By the end of the half hour, I had lost track of how many shots we had each taken but I knew I had taken the most because the boys had slowed way down. An alarm on Oliver's phone went off alerting him that it was time for us to leave. They were both drunk and my plan had worked.

Before I had to leave to go observe the attack on Adam me and the bartender had made plans to hook up on his break. That didn't end up happening but now it was his second break and I was going to follow through with this plan. Since I had gotten Oliver to stay at the party long enough for the bartender to get on break.

Oliver started to gather himself I could tell that he was about to make our exit, but I still had to hook up with Mr. Hottie Bartender. I knew that it'd buy me more time with my little toy tonight if I made my escape while Oliver was gathering himself, trying to sober up, and letting people know he was leaving. While he was letting people know he was leaving I knew there would be a bunch of side tracked conversations about his homecoming giving me even more time. 

"Alright, before we go I need to use the restroom." I announced while getting up.

"What, okay be quick." Oliver said getting up as well.

As I was leaving I looked back to make sure that Oliver wasn't following me or keeping his eye on me. I was relieved with what I saw. He was talking to Tommy and not paying attention to me at all.

Our plan was to meet in the staff bathroom since he was the only one on break for about 20 minutes, and we didn't plan on taking that long. I knocked on the door to see if he had made his way to our meeting spot as well as that no one was inside there. After a brief pause with no response to the knock the door opened and the man on the other side of it was the person I was meeting. He held the door open for me and I entered the bathroom ready to get it on.

"Hey sexy thing." The bartender said checking my body out.

"Hey." I flirted back.

"So pretty thing, what'd you have in mind?" he asked, trying to "set the mood."

Seeing as my father was trying to leave and I told him I was using the bathroom, I didn't have time for foreplay so I decided to get straight to the point. I shoved him up against the bathroom door and began violently making out with him only stopping to give him a bit of information "Look I don't have time for this, I'm just looking for a quick fuck, not a conversation so lets just do this. You better be good."

We kept making out, building the energy eventually he pushed me up against the wall aggressively taking charge. He kept running his hands up and down my body, sending pleasure throughout my whole body. Progressing he started to kiss my neck and chest giving me a hickey. He then stopped and pulled me over to the sink and lifted me up to sit on it, he pulled my dress up exposing my panties, looking me in the eyes then sending me a smirk before yanking my panties off exposing my bald, wet, throbbing pussy. I began situating myself so that my cunt was easily accessible, I placed my ass on the edge of the sink and grabbed either edge of the sink bracing myself. He got on his knees and began to eat me out, moving his tongue with excellent skill making me even wetter than before. He kept changing the pace and teasing me making the experience much more exhilarating along with making me more vocal. He began to become more consistent and I could tell he was about to finish me and it was becoming harder to contain my moans.

Just as things started to get good I thought I heard a knock on the door but my mind was fogged due to the sheer skill of the man eating me out. Even though my mind was fogged I tried to contain my moans in case it was my father at the door looking for me, but I wasn't too worried because the door is locked. However I didn't want him to wait outside the door and it was obvious when I walked out that we were having sex because of the moans. He was still progressing and he unexpectedly hit my clit and I let out a moan as well as moaned "Oh God!"

He stopped and pulled away from me, making me squirm, wanting more. He stayed level with my pussy and looked up at me with a face that made me forget everything in that moment and asked me "What, did that feel good?"

"Yeah, that felt really good." I breathed.

"I'm glad you liked it. Keep using that incredibly sexy voice of yours to let me know how I'm doing." He demanded going back in for seconds.

My body started pulsing at the movements his tongue was making inside my cunt, I arched my back and threw my head backwards so far that I could almost see myself in the mirror. These pulsings caused me to make involuntary movements and let out a moan, the involuntary movements locked me into a position of my back arched and head back just like my first spasm. About 5 seconds after my moan the door to the bathroom flew open shocking me so bad that I was snapped out of my locked position. My head snapped to the door to see who was walking in fully expecting it to be Oliver, and to my surprise it was Tommy. Me and Tommy locked eyes and I could see in his face he was extremely disappointed in me, which was expected. I know that Tommy was disappointed but this wasn't the first or probably the last time he would walk in on me with some stranger. Even though this has happened before and that Tommy wouldn't say anything about this to me or Moira I was still surprised, and worried he would tell Oliver.

"Tommy!" I shouted which caused the bartender to pull himself from me and I slammed my legs shut.

"What the hell man! Get out!" The bartender yelled at Tommy to which Tommy just stood there staring at me disappointedly.

"For one, don't you talk to me like that, I'm who's paying your check. For two, what the hell are you doing, it's been a couple of days and you're ditching Oliver to have bathroom sex at a party with some rando." Tommy snapped at the bartender and then began scolding me.

"Tommy it's not a big deal, he's busy catching up with everyone before he leaves and this is going to be quick he won't even notice I'm gone." I responded.

"It's not about that Y/N! Oliver is out there waiting on you and even if he was and he doesn't find out about this it's not right. What if he were to find out? How would he feel, he wouldn't be too happy. I thought after what happened you would stop doing this, I thought it was because of what happened that you were acting out, mixed with the fact that you're so young. Not to mention that this is illegal. I thought you would stop this now that he's back. If he did this we both know how you would feel so next time you want to go off and have sex with some rando think about that." Tommy scolded me again.

"Tommy this is what I do you know that and I'm not going to change for him, It's been 5 years. I've grown up and look like I've followed in his footsteps but I actually started a lot later than him. If he has a problem with it then it's his problem, and I'm an adult now I'm not gonna pretend to be a child because he is ready to be a . . . Adult." I defended myself.

"You're not an adult Y/N, and you shouldn't be having sex with random older men, and even though Oliver's back I'm not going to sit back and let you do whatever behind his back. I'm not going to let you do something that Oliver wouldn't approve of behind his back. Come on, you need to leave." Tommy demanded.

"Tommy you not my father you can't tell me what to do and I'm an adult now he can't even tell me what to do. You didn't seem to care what I did that he wouldn't approve of when he was dead so don't start now. I'm not leaving but you need to and shut the door on your way out. Also Tommy don't mention this to Oliver." I spat back.

"You're right Y/N I'm not your father and I can't tell you what to do but don't expect me to lie to Oliver. Either you tell him or I'll tell him for you. Oh yeah and you're fired." Tommy said while shutting the door and pointing at the bartender. 

"What the hell is going on? Why did Tommy Merlyn care about you like that and why would Oliver Queen care?" The bartender asked me.

"Nothing, let's just finish this quickly. I'm about to be in loads of trouble, and I told you we were close family friends." I informed the bartender.

"Alright well let's get these off you because you being taller than me might make this harder." The bartender said while taking off my heels.

I stood up and we returned to violently making out, it then began to progress quickly. The bartender while continuously making out with me pushed me up against the wall and took control. Even though I will never admit it, being dominated in bed makes me so horny. While we were kissing he began pulling my dress straps off and then pulling it down around my waist. I then started to unbutton his shirt and pull it off his shoulders, we took a extremely quick break so that he could pull his shirt off and so that I could pull my dress all the way off. Like feral cats fighting we embraced each other hard, and not missing a beat he reached behind my back unclasping my bra and yanking it off. His chest smashed into my breasts sending a tingling sensation through my body, igniting a throb inside my vagina. I began unbuckling his belt and pulling his pants down. Taking another brief pause he pulled his pants and underwear all the way down, exposing his long, hard dick. He picked me up, I threw my legs around him and he pinned me to the wall to brace me and take some of the weight off of him.

He then plunged his dick inside of me sending a physical shock through my body, and a moan escaped my lips. He began to rapidly thrust in and out of me increasingly faster. I tried again to control my moans but his dick hit all the right places to push my buttons. It seemed like the harder I tried to control myself the harder it became to control it. I started to moan and squirm my hands, causing the bartender to pin them above my head, making my breasts shake. The bartender began to whimper and keep himself from moaning as well but he came to the same conclusion I did. Moans began to leak from his lips, with the sight of my shaking breasts. We were both nearing the edge of finishing.

He moved me over to the sink, for many reasons. He did this in order to get a better angle so he could thrust into me harder making the sex better along with the fact he would have a great view of my breasts. I also suspected that he was getting tired of holding me up.

Once we were situated at the sink he continued to thrust into me but this time it was exponentially harder and felt so much better. I began to moan uncontrollably and I could feel myself on the brink of finishing. The sight of my breasts and the sounds of my moans obviously sped up the process of the bartender cuming, he began to moan as well. Our moans were getting loud and out of control but the end was near. We both began to cum and the bartender quickly pulled out and was already cuming leaving a little inside of me and he finished cuming on my stomach. While he was cuming on my stomach, the door swung open and our heads snapped to see who it was expecting it to be Tommy this time.

The man standing in the doorway was the one and only, my father Oliver Queen. When he saw what was happening his face was shocked, angry, and disappointed, before he went blank and rigid but this time with anger. I was extremely shocked more so than I expected myself to be, I think because I somehow forgot that my father was here and alive and that he could walk in. I also thought that we had locked the door. For what felt like a lifetime no one said a word, Oliver just stared at us angry and shocked, and I was just shocked.

"Get out." Oliver demanded the bartender in a calm but scary tone.

The bartender was extremely scared and quickly pulled his pants from his ankles up to cover himself. He scrambled to get them buttoned and zipped up. He then ran past Oliver and out of the bathroom without even grabbing his shirt. I pulled my legs shut and with one arm I covered my exposed breasts and with the other covered my exposed vagina. My father stood there staring at me paralyzed with anger.

"Dad." I said motioning at the door.

"Get dressed quickly." My father demanded while walking out and shutting the door.

I then hopped down off of the sink and cleaned myself up quickly, I grabbed some paper towels and wiped the cum off of my stomach. I got dressed and picked up the bartender's shirt and just to make my father a bit angrier I pulled the button up long sleeve black shirt onto my body like a cover up. I grabbed my heels and in true walk of shame fashion I wore the dudes shirt, with messy hair, and holding my heels and walking barefoot I opened the door and walked out of the bathroom. I was met with my fathers disapproving look, which I took to follow me and I'm too angry to talk to you right now. I followed him out of the party and to the car with angry looks from Oliver and some looks from Diggle not angry or disapproving.

When we got home Oliver walked me to my room. This whole time he hasn't said a word to me, in the beginning he was too angry to talk to me, now I think he's angry, disappointed, shocked, and reconciling with the fact that I have grown up. When we got to my room we stood outside the door for a second before Oliver then said  "Get cleaned up, and get some sleep I'll be back later to check on you."

Oliver opened the door and I walked into my room, he shut the door and left. I took my time in getting ready for bed. I took a shower, took off my makeup, did my skin care and got into bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 325 28
Following the events surrounding Sara's death and his uneasy return, Oliver Queen soon discovers that another vigilante has set his sights on purging...
4.4K 264 25
Oliver Queen, a strong, handsome man, who will give up anything, at any costs, to save his city. After the traumatic events of the undertaking, every...
16.4K 302 23
Melissa wasn't exactly planning on moving to Star City, she wasn't planning on the 'accidental' death of her mom, and she most definitely wasn't plan...
31.7K 674 37
DC ARROW Oliver Queen Adalyn Wayne, the daughter of Bruce Wayne by day and Gotham's vigilante Onyx by night. Having been bought up in the ruthless ci...